Collapse
No announcement yet.

TT-02 The Quizzler's Wish List

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TT-02 The Quizzler's Wish List

Toon Titans™
    The Quizzler's Wish List

"Theatrics with a smile!" Join the crazy mysteries of the teen aged furries of ASPCA City as they have junior hero adventures with a smile around every bend. And watch out for the Narrators and that crazy Theatrics Bell, too! This role playing game is rated [SA] for Suggestive Adult scenes.

Starring

Nightflight (Richard Grayson), an American robin - Warheart
    Cheetahna (Veronica Carmichael), an African black cheetah - Warheart
    Kamen Ryuu (Ernie Devlin), an Australian dragon - Warheart
    Captain Moose (Billy Moosden), a Canadian moose - Warheart
    Sahara Hunter (Argo Malverne), an Arabian stallion - Warheart
    Cosmic Wizardess (Maggie Donnelly), a Futuristic white bunny - Warheart

Cyberbull (Victor Bullder), an African-American bionic bull - Tailslap
    Super Duper Crazy Kitty (Kitta Kent), an Orange Catniptonian Tabby Cat - Tailslap
    Sharklad ("Garth"), a Great White Selachiian (humanoid shark) - Tailslap

Guest Starring

Silver Shadow (Sam "Sammy" Olicat), an Australian titanium-grey liger - Silver Shadow

Arch-Enemy:
    The Quizzler - Warheart
    Genie Mouse - Warheart

The Quizzler's Wish List
    By Warheart, Tailslap, and Silver Shadow
    September 19th, 2009

Warheart
    09-19-2009, 01:01 AM
    The Genie Mouse replied, "If you teleported via magic from the other side of the world to get here, then you are likely in need of a recharge. Cyberbull is familiar with that, I am sure... to get a recharge, hermy, you just need to eat food until you can feel the proper level of magical charge for teleporting again. I swear... Amateurs."

Cheetahna was planning on using her super speed to try to get that Theatrics Bell away from the mouse dude. She was just waiting for him to be fully distracted.

~~~~~

Nightflight's cellphone then rang again. "Nightflight here."

"Quizzle me this, Nightflight. Got one last heads up for you and your team. I promise. It's the last one. I'm almost home. A record store on Amber Lane. Some thieves are trying to get their mitts on a classic Wedding Hymn LP that is worth thousands. I don't know what is up with this wedding theme. Maybe you can figure it out later. Talk to you in a few days."

Nightflight closed his cellphone. "Now we have to save an expensive LP Record from thieves. It's a Wedding March collection over on Amber Lane. I don't know what's up with this Wedding stuff but we need to figure this out later."

Captain Moose hummed. "A magic lamp with a villain in it; a magical wedding dress that mesmerizes the female who wears it; and now, a Wedding March record. I think some super villain is planning to get married to someone they love who would never marry them in a million years."

Nightflight hummed. "That certainly narrows it down. Then they must be planning on marrying a superhero."

Tailslap
    09-19-2009, 01:25 AM
    SDCK was hearing into the phone conversation with her Super Duper Crazy Hearing. She decided not to say anything about it in front of the others. Even SDCC would think that there is something fishy going on...

The Lady Narrator whispered to complete this writer's thought. "Mind the pun..."

SDCK glared. "What was that, Lady Narrator?"

The Lady Narrator cleared her throat. "Nothing nothing..."

CyberBull said, "Do you really have to discriminate against what he is born to be, Mouse? That is so 19th century, and I won't allow you to put that feline down because of hir gender." He also took the secret opportunity to send a message to Nightflight's cellphone. 'Isolated... Mouse with ringy-dingy... sorry that Bitch Bunny isn't here.' He secretly sent it in hopes that it can get through without anyone in the building noticing.

Silver Shadow
    09-19-2009, 07:57 AM
    Silver Shadows gives Genie Mouse an icy glare as shi summons a aura of magic fire around hirself, showing she's not low on energy.

"I've got plenty of energy to spare, been building it up fer most of me life, so that ain't the problem. Th' problem is some thing's BLOCKING me from teleporting outside!" Silver Shadow cancels the magic fire before porting around the room as if to prove hir point.

"I've been able to teleport from me 'ome back in Zoostralia to The Dragon Islands and back again 3 or 4 times in a day acting as a insta-trip shuttle service, so for me to be dropped here and not able to teleport outside, then some thing's screwin' 'bout with a balance in the local Magi-Grid."

Warheart
    09-20-2009, 04:25 AM
    At that moment, the Genie Mouse vanished with a soft pop, though the ringing of the Theatrics Bell could be heard as it drifted further and further away.

Cheetahna growled, "Dammit! Now we'll never catch the little shit!" She then looked at Silver Shadow. "Where did you say you were from again?"

~~~~~

At the record store, it didn't take hardly any time at all to confiscate the Wedding Album record for safe keeping.

Nightflight said, "I think we better head back to base. We need to figure out which superhero is some villain's marriage target. Captain Moose, you can carry me. My last ride on a flying hero was a little bumpy."

Captain Moose picked up Nightflight in his arms and leaped into the sky, taking flight with Nightflight and his cargo of the precious record.

Tailslap
    09-20-2009, 04:42 AM
    CyberBull intentionally let out steam from his nostrils this time, and hummed. "That little shit would've disappeared with the bell no matter which tactic was used, Cheetahna. Besides, we need to make sure this person is welcomed, as well. I'll be in the Laboratory." He then walked off.

SDCK growled. "That was a cheap shot, and you know it, Nightflight!" She then leaped up and took flight, following Captain Moose back to base without any passengers this time."

Silver Shadow
    09-20-2009, 07:26 AM
    Silver Shadow watches as Genie Mouse disappears before letting loose with a few choice curses in a old dialect of Klingonese as shi finally cancels hir transformation and reverts to hir civilian form of Sam "Sammy" Olicat.

"The name's Sam "Sammy" Olicat, aka Silver Shadow. I'm from Zoostralia, New Species World to be exact." Sammy lets out a few more curses before continuing "I've got a feeling it was no accident that I was dumped here by my teleport rather than landing in Gag'em, and that I couldn't teleport out after the dump..."

Warheart
    09-21-2009, 03:18 AM
    Some minutes later...

Soon, All Titans members were present and accounted for, save for Sharklad, Cosmic Wizardess, and Cyber Bull, who were all each off doing important business.

Cheetahna introduced the newcomer to Nightflight and the others, then explained what had happened at the home base with the Genie Mouse and the Theatrics Bell, then she stepped aside to take some time to recompose herself.

Nightflight said, "We will deal with Genie Mouse later... after Cosmic Wizardess learns what way we have to use to capture the little turd. In the meantime, we have a new mystery to deal with. One of the other super villains is planning a wedding with an unsuspecting and likely unwilling superhero. But we don't know who the villain's target is. My informant about the crimes throughout Gag'em City was none other than The Quizzler. He's been trying hard to stay out of trouble while Flittermouse and the rest of JFA were off planet. The only clues we currently have are the theft items... the magic lamp that had Genie Mouse inside of it; the magical wedding dress that mesmerizes the female who wears the dress; and a Wedding March album. Captain Moose speculated that all of this pointed toward a villain planning on marrying a superhero. And now, all of you are up to date on the situation."

Kamen Ryuu said, "When yas guys get in trouble around 'ere, yas really don't fool around. Ah swear... we can't leave the state for a weekend without yas guys getting in over yer 'eads."

Sahara Hunter leaned up against a wall to the side being very quiet. Being a big horse archer guy, he was awfully timid around new people... like Silver Shadow.

Captain Moose said, "Most of the Superheroes are off planet on the JFA mission. So who would the villain be targeting?"

Cheetahna said, "If Flittermouse wasn't off planet with the JFA, I would say the Quizzler was targeting Flittermouse. That would actually make sense to me. But she's off planet, so I can't see him as being the culprit."

Tailslap
    09-21-2009, 03:43 AM
    SDCK hissed in anger. "I still can't believe that a stupid mouse would steal that theatrics bell after the last one mysteriously disappeared." She then looked at her cleavage, and said. "I would've written in how big the impact was when it was validated as legit." she then looked at Nightflight. "Let's hope Bitch Bunny can find a remedy for it soon, because there is no chance in hell that I am going to give up my black book, not even to an hors dourves!"

Warheart
    09-23-2009, 03:10 AM
    Nightflight slyly grinned. "Chip Thorn Lonewolf has the other bell, if I recall correctly... in his briefs."

Kamen Ryuu blinked his eyes. "In 'is where?"

Silver Shadow
    09-23-2009, 03:18 AM
    Sammy watches as Sahara Hunter tries to hide himself away, before hearing the commentary about the original Theatrics Bell being in the undies of another hero, which makes Sammy blink hir eyes a few times.

"EH?! Who'd be smeggin' crazy enough to hide somethin' like what that Genie Mouse was holding in 'is undies?!"

Tailslap
    09-23-2009, 03:31 AM
    SDCK snickered as she remembered hearing a story or two about some JFA adventures. "A human that once met my cousin, Super Duper Crazy Cat. From what I heard, he is a big fan of my crazy cousin."

Warheart
    09-23-2009, 03:58 AM
    Nightflight gathered the record, the dress, and the lamp and took them into the Titan's vault and locked them inside. Then he returned to the others. "That will keep those items safe from the bad guys. We still need to find out which superhero is being targeted by a villain. I haven't designated male or female because most of the villains I know are rather... ahem... dirty minded and would be happy with either sex, as long as they ended up as the dominant "Man" of the house."

Captain Moose said, "I'll go do a search on our computers. I sure hope the Wisdom of Solomonkey can assist us in this dilemma." And he headed off to get started on his work.

Cheetahna remark, "I think we also need to determine which villain it is, too. If we knew the villain, then we would have a better idea on the hero."

Tailslap
    09-23-2009, 06:26 AM
    SDCK hummed. "I can see about checking the local churches, reception halls, and the City Hall for any reservations or appointment made recently, or for weddings set for today and within the seven day week for any suspicious plans." She then went to go help Captain Moose with the computers, very likely on a different console, but before she started her search, she stretched her neck from the other room in a cartoon fashion, and smiled. "Before I forget, welcome to the team Sammy." Then her head slingshot itself into the other room.

Silver Shadow
    09-23-2009, 12:33 PM
    Sammy blinks hir eyes for a few times and starts to comment about SDCK's rather cartoon-like neck stretch.

"Ah... I best not ask how the smeg she does that, though I know that it'd give me one helluva pain in me neck!"

Warheart
    09-24-2009, 05:03 PM
    Kamen Ryuu smiled, as he powered down and said, "Come on, Argo. Yas can 'elp me fine tune the motorcycles, mate. They served us well today, yas know."

Sahara Hunter lifted his head. "Right, Ernie." And he headed out of the room with his teammate, heading toward the garage.

Tailslap
    09-26-2009, 06:36 PM
    Lady Narrator says, "With that, SDCK joined Captain Moose to do a search on the computers as well. She was unwinding, but she was secretly feeling guilty about..."

SDCK looked up from her computer screen. "Seriously, do you really have to say what my personal feelings are, Lady Narrator? Let me do my work please, and don't distract Captain Moose, either."

Lady Narrator said, "Okay, fine... Kitta, sheesh!"

Warheart
    10-09-2009, 05:08 PM
    The Team Narrator said, "Nightflight, I know that I am supposed to only recite off what your team is doing, but... I think you better open the vault right fast."

Nightflight blinked his eyes and quickly darted over to the vault door with Cheetahna and opened it up.

Inside, Genie Mouse was holding the priceless record and the wedding dress. When he saw the heroes, he exclaimed, "Thanks for stealing these for me, suc-kers!" And he vanished in a magical and quite stinky POOF!

Lying on the floor was the Theatrics Bell, though it was now glowing somewhat... as if it had been cursed.

Cheetahna exclaimed, "Don't touch it and don't crack any jokes, Nightflight!"

Nightflight replied, "You don't have to tell me twice! Go fetch me a baggy fast so we can bag up that bell."

Cheetahna sped off.

~~~~~

Cosmic Wizardess thanked the professor and returned to Double-T Tower in time to overhear all manner of crazy things going on. "Action Narrator? What is going on? Or do I even want to know?"

Action Narrator replied, "Just pretend you don't notice anything and conduct your business as usual."

Cosmic Wizardess nodded her rabbit like muzzle. "I understand." And then he headed on inside, looking for Captain Moose and anyone with him...

Tailslap
    10-09-2009, 07:23 PM
    SDCK grinned, as she looked at the list she formulated, and downloaded it onto the PDA. "How's the Wisdom of Solomonkey working, Captain Moose?" she asked, somewhat satisfied with her results.

Warheart
    10-09-2009, 08:45 PM
    Captain Moose replied, "The Wisdom of Solomonkey is mainly useful for non-computerized issues. I think you may have some up with more data than I have."

Suddenly on the main screen, Hawk God's image appeared. "Titans! This is Hawk God with the Justice Furries of Americat! We are still in deep space, but we just had something happen that you may want to be on alert for! Flittermouse vanished out of her Flitter-Jet while we were in transit! We were actually on our way back to Toonmasters Earth! We think someone magical may have kidnapped Flittermouse!"

Captain Moose exclaimed, "We'll keep our eyes open, Hawk God! We're dealing with a Genie Mouse criminal at the moment, but we'll keep you informed!"

As Hawk God signed off, Captain Moose turned to SDCK. "Now we know who the marriage victim is, I think. But... The Quizzler is the only one who is in love with her. But he doesn't have magical powers. He couldn't teleport anyone no matter what he did."

Tailslap
    10-09-2009, 09:18 PM
    SDCK hissed... "How can the Criminal do that when most of the things needed for a wedding?" She then pulled out a mint from the tin in her cleavage, and growled. "I'm going to check and make sure." She then rushed out of there and towards the vault with her Super Crazy Kitty Speed.

Warheart
    10-14-2009, 04:53 AM
    Nightflight saw Super Duper Crazy Kitty approaching. "You're too late, SDCK. That genie mouse stole the goods and... left that" he pointed at the glowing Theatrics Bell, "in the middle of the vault floor. Cheetahna went after a baggy for it. We think the genie mouse cursed the bell."

Tailslap
    10-16-2009, 09:59 PM
    SDCK hissed. If it wasn't glowing like that, she would've grabbed it, and flung it through a random plot hole. However, she knew magic would effect her. "That's a better idea than what I had in mind, Richard, but I am going to spare that until later. Why isn't CyberSteer on this?"

Warheart
    10-25-2009, 01:47 AM
    Nightflight replied, "He is still off recharging his supply in his room. Best not bother him until we really need him."

Cheetahna returned with a baggy and cautiously scooped up the bell in a sound proof baggy. "There. Danger is passed, I hope." She looked to SDCK. "What's the word from the research room?"

Tailslap
    10-25-2009, 03:07 AM
    SDCK said, "Hawk God reported into us from Deep Space while you were having an emergency. You may not like this, Nightflight, but Flittermouse has mysteriously disappeared from her Flitter-jet during their transit back home." She then redirected her attention to Cheetahna. "I looked up any weddings and reservations that have been planned for within the next day or two in both ASPCA and Gag'em cities. I downloaded this list in the PDA before we got the transmission from the JFA. Hopefully this will shed some light on our current mystery."

Warheart
    10-25-2009, 11:40 AM
    Suddenly, Nightflight IRKED as he glowed brightly and promptly VANISHED, magically!

Cheetahna shouted, "OH MY GOD! THEY GOT KENNY! I mean... Nightflight!"

Tailslap
    10-25-2009, 12:04 PM
    SDCK blinked, then hissed in fear. "What's next, MagiDragon turning straight... again?!" She looked to Cheetahna. "That probably busts the case wide open... first Flittermouse, now Richard. Something smells fishy, and for once, it is not Sharklad's room."

Warheart
    10-25-2009, 12:13 PM
    Cheetahna nodded her head. "I totally agree, SDCK! The only person that both Flittermouse and Richard have in common is The Quizzler! He has to have them! But WHERE?"

Tailslap
    11-01-2009, 11:01 PM
    SDCK said, "Since all three are from Gag'em City, we can rule out the ASPCA chapels, city halls, and reception halls." She hid the less likely data on the PDA with a flick of a stylus, then handed it over to Cheetahna. "Maybe these can shed some light on what could be going on."

Warheart
    11-09-2009, 04:01 PM
    Cheetahna hummed. "Wait a minute... we're assuming an active chapel! All the Quizzler needs is a place that looks like a chapel on the inside, along with a best man, a wife to be, and a minister."

Captain Moose then came in with Cyberbull. "Relax ladies! Cyberbull had the foresight to predict that something like this might happen! He planted a tracking device on Richard and we have a fix on him! All we have to do is get the team over there right now!"

Cosmic Wizardess walked in with the others. "I got them. And yes, I was eavesdropping, Cheetahna. But this was a necessary emergency. Here's the lamp, SDCK. You'll need it for trapping that little shit back inside. It's simple really. The first time you have a clear view of the little turd, you aim the top of the lamp at the Genie Mouse and you open it and shout, 'Hadji Commands Thee', and then little turd will be SUCKED inside the lamp and the lid will seal itself back into place. After that, do NOT rub the damned thing or you'll release him again. And unlike standard genies, once released, he does NOT have to do as you say."

Kamen Ryuu said, "We're all 'ere except Garth, but... 'e 'as earned this time off. Yas can give 'im 'ell when 'e returns, SDCK." He winked with a grin.

Sahara Hunter grinned, as he walked in with glowing arrows and ammo. "Got my magic-resistant ammo all ready! Let's go crash a wedding!"

Tailslap
    11-09-2009, 04:26 PM
    SDCK grinned at Cosmic Wizardess, and licked her lips. "Too bad that this lamp doesn't work on you, Bitch Bunny." She winked.

CyberBull finally came out of his lab, looking slightly relieved. "I was monitoring the surveillance while I was recharging. I got two backup power cells attached in case I run out of power. I can go for a little longer without recharge."

Warheart
    11-09-2009, 04:47 PM
    Cosmic Wizardess grinned. "The lamp for me is in the 25th century... far from your accidental grasp." And with that, she cast her teleport spell for the team and they vanished out of the Double-T Tower and...

~~~~~

...they appeared within a dark gloomy looking building underground. And better... they could hear the Genie Mouse's voice echoing from just ahead just past a set of giant doors.

"...and do you, Quizzler, accept this... beautiful bat lady... yick... to be your lawfully wedded wife?"

The Quizzler grinned. "Oh I do! I really do! She looks so ravishing! I can't wait to mate with her tonight!"

Nightflight struggled in the magical bounds and gag that held him in place to one side of this farce.

And Flittermouse was wearing the Magical Wedding Dress over the top of her costume. She was totally hypnotized.

Genie Mouse then said, "Now, and I have to ask this, Quizzler... the book says it's in the rules... Is there anyone present who can tell us why these two lovers cannot join? If not, then may you forever hold your peace!"

Cosmic Wizardess nudged SDCK forward. "That's your cue, Crazy Kitty!"

Tailslap
    11-09-2009, 04:55 PM
    After SDCK opened the top to the lamp, she busted the door open with a super powered kick, and hissed. "I object on the grounds that you are toast!" She then pointed the opening at Genie Mouse. "Hadji Commands Thee!" she shouted.

Warheart
    11-09-2009, 09:09 PM
    Genie Mouse shrieked, as he changed into smoke and was SUCKED back into the lamp with the lid sealed shut behind him!

The Quizzler growled, "No! No, no, no, no! This was my one chance to marry Flittermouse so I could move out of my mother's house! And you heroes ruined it all! This isn't fair!" And he was on the floor throwing a pathetic temper tantrum.

And it was obvious from this alone why Richard often felt sorry for this white lab rat villain. He was pathetic and lonely.

Cheetahna was beside Richard freeing him of his bonds and the gag.

Nightflight said, "Thanks, Cheetahna, but before we wake Flittermouse..." He pulled out his camera and took some BLACKMAIL photos of her in the wedding dress.

Cosmic Wizardess giggled as she then cast the remove enchantment spell from the wedding dress.

And what came next was the dirtiest cussing that could ever be uttered from a bat's lips!

Kamen Ryuu, Sahara Hunter, and Captain Moose left the chamber in disgust.

Tailslap
    11-09-2009, 09:37 PM
    Kitta shoved the lamp into CyberBull's arms (without rubbing it) to sit back and enjoy the view. "Do you know what this comedy needs? Popcorn!" She winked, hearing the Theatrics Bell ring once again. She then chuckled, as she reached in her cleavage for her little black book, and wrote it down. "Finally"

CyberBull shook his muzzle, and pulled out a card and placed it under the base of the lamp. The card instantly became a secure box. Once the lamp was secure, he walked next to Nightflight. "Genie Mouse is secure, Nightflight."

Warheart
    11-11-2009, 11:38 PM
    Nightflight hugged Cyberbull and kissed his muzzle. "Your idea to wire me really worked, CB. That was cool thinking. I still feel sorry for The Quizzler though. He _DOES_ have to live with his mother. And she is worse than all of our female team members on P.M.S. at the same time. I know from reports... that she abused him, too. She won't let him move out unless he either marries or dies. And no one should have to be in that situation. And The Quizzler only loves two people: Flittermouse and me. And Flittermouse hates his guts."

Cosmic Wizardess hummed. "Then why don't you marry him, Richard? You moved out of the Flitter Cave to have your own life. And you do care about him. Maybe... you could turn his life around. Be a good guy, like yourself. Not to mention... a new team member for the Titans, maybe? I am a priestess, you know... I can do the ceremonies."

Cheetahna said, "As much as it pains me to agree with the bunny... she has a point, Richard. You do care about him. You're the only one who can help him. Especially if his mother is worse than one of SDCK's and Shark Lad's arguments."

Tailslap
    11-12-2009, 02:08 AM
    CyberBull hummed, as his muzzle stopped blushing a little bit. "I would likely have to support this, Richard. Even if Flittermouse didn't hate him, he would still have the torture of living with his mother. I can hypothesize that you may be the support the Quizzler needs to write a new destiny, so to speak."

Warheart
    11-13-2009, 05:41 PM
    Flittermouse glared at Richard. "DON'T YOU DARE! LEAVING THE FLITTER CAVE WAS ONE THING! BUT I AM NOT GOING TO STAND BY WHILE YOU MARRY MY ARCH ENEMY!!"

Cosmic Wizardess cast a spell and Flittermouse was all tied up and gagged. "Okay Richard. Let's get this done before she gets loose again."

Richard nodded and walked over and picked up The Quizzler. "Okay, Max Kerry. Let's get married. I know you want Flittermouse, but she hates you. And I feel sorry for you. Cosmic Wizardess is a Priestess. Cyberbull can be a best bull. What do you say?"

Max "The Quizzler" Kerry = Mockery. He slowly accepted Richard's hand, standing up slowly again. "Okay, Richard. I'll do it for you."

Flittermouse grunted and wanted to bitch loudly when she saw the services being performed. She was madder than ever. She only hoped that the Scarlet Contessa didn't hear about this or she would never live this down.

And at the end... Richard gave Max a compassionate kiss deeply on his mouth.

Kamen Ryuu applauded. "Way to go, mate! My dad would be 'appy to see this!"

Flittermouse was blushing! She did NOT want Magi Dragon to hear about this!

Tailslap
    11-13-2009, 05:56 PM
    SDCK clapped as well, though she wanted to hear more of what obscenities Flittermouse was going to say (even record it for a ring tone). However, she's grinning from ear to ear thinking what Sharklad would look like if his jaw dropped.

CyberBull nodded in acknowledgment, as his eye stopped glowing red, and went to Cosmic Wizardess. He then smiled,as he checked his power meter. "I'll be transferring the recording to the JFA Satellite when the others come back. There's no sense in not sharing a nice celebration with those who aren't here, especially Sharklad."

Warheart
    11-13-2009, 07:24 PM
    Cosmic Wizardess chose to be nice to Flittermouse at that point and teleported her BACK to her JFA cohorts, into her Flitter Jet.

Then Cosmic Wizardess teleported the Titans and The Quizzler back to the Double T Tower where they would serve wedding cake and champagne.

Tailslap
    11-13-2009, 07:56 PM
    SDCK picked up a note from their meeting table. "Looks like Sammy Olicat was finally able to teleport back to Zoostralia. Shi left a note saying that shi finally had hir teleport power back in working order."

End of TT-02 The Quizzler's Wish List

Stay tuned for TT-03 Lost Future Dragons Deux Play
Working...
X