Collapse
No announcement yet.

TT-00LE Camping Trip of Origins

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TT-00LE Camping Trip of Origins

Toon Titans
    Camping Trip of Origins

"Theatrics with a smile!" Join the crazy mysteries of the teen aged furries of ASPCA City as they have junior hero adventures with a smile around every bend. And watch out for the Narrators and that crazy Theatrics Bell, too! This role playing game is rated [SA] for Suggestive Adult scenes.

Starring

Nightflight (Richard Grayson), an American robin - Warheart
    Cheetahna (Veronica Carmichael), an African black cheetah - Warheart
    Kamen Ryuu (Ernie Devlin), an Australian dragon - Warheart
    Captain Moose (Billy Moosden), a Canadian moose - Warheart
    Sahara Hunter (Argo Malverne), an Arabian stallion - Warheart
    Cosmic Wizardess (Maggie Donnelly), a Futuristic white bunny - Warheart

Cyberbull (Victor Bullder), an African-American bionic bull - Tailslap
    Super Duper Crazy Kitty (Kitta Kent), an Orange Catniptonian Tabby Cat - Tailslap
    Sharklad ("Garth"), a Great White Selachiian (humanoid shark) - Tailslap

Arch-Enemy:
    The Jackler - Warheart

Camping Trip of Origins
    By Warheart and Tailslap
    December 19th, 2008
    Warheart
    12-19-2008, 08:08 PM
    The location was a private campground located somewhere in the ASPCA Mountains. Nightflight and Kamen Ryuu were unloading the camping gear and tents in a clearing that was within view of a large deep lake of salt water. It was the off season, so no one was going to bumble across the new hero team here at all.

Cheetahna complained, "Just where are we, Nightflight? And there had better be a bathroom nearby..."

Nightflight replied, "Its down at the end of this trail. The out buildings. And be sure to take your own T.P. down there. This is the off-season. As to where we are, this was before you became a back-up member of the JFA... Marine Otter brought us all up here one time... he called it a bonding trip. I liked and remembered the idea and the experience so much... that I decided to do that for our team -- just once. Trust me: we have the whole campground to ourselves."

Captain Moose and Sahara Hunter stepped out of the RV camper and both looked around a bit. Then Sahara Hunter managed a small smile, before he headed off down the trail toward the out buildings.

Captain Moose said, "This place almost reminds me of home."

Cosmic Wizardess came out the RV and began setting up the elemental conduit for their electric light sources and mini-fridge and grill.

Nightflight cleared his throat. "CW... what are you doing? We're supposed to be 'roughing it' on this trip. We're going to have a weenie roast over the campfire during our 'special meeting'."

Cosmic Wizard sighed and started putting the powered stuff away.

Kamen Ryuu said, "Good call, mate. Nothing wrong with getting back to nature once in a while."

Tailslap
    12-19-2008, 08:44 PM
    CyberBull grumbled, as he came out of the RV. "Looks like I'll be roughing it as well... I have 92% Charge on my prosthetics, and I brought only one back up battery." He then involuntarily released a whole lot of steam from his nostrils.

Sharklad cut a window out of the relatively thick steam. "If I wanted to be blind, I would've elected to go to Lamdon." He winked, as he prepared to take off his gill stimulator, and take a swim.

Super Duper Crazy Kitty handed Captain Moose a stopwatch. "Time me, please." She winked, before speeding up to build tents at record time, she then sped into the RV, and came out to stop, showing she was dressed in a blue tube top with a red denim jacket and denim short shorts with sandals. She was also wearing a small pair of sunglasses. "Time."

Lady Narrator says, "Kitta Kent's vanity, everybody!"

Kitta looked up. "Shut up! I look good for a campfire girl!"

Warheart
    12-19-2008, 10:19 PM
    Nightflight waited until everyone had been to the bathroom, had swam, and they had a good campfire going, before getting down to the nitty-gritty.

"Guys... I brought all of us out here to get something important put behind each and every one of us so we can function more professionally together as a team later on."

Cosmic Wizardess arched an eye at the red-breasted black clad robin, then remarked, "Assuming those of us wish to talk about it."

Captain Moose asked, "We gonna talk about the JFA again?"

Kamen Ryuu said, "Ah 'ave a sneaking suspicion on what Nightflight 'as in mind."

Cheetahna said, "As long as we talk about anything other than Cosmic Wizardess' period, I'm game."

Sahara Hunter also had a suspicion on what Nightflight was going to say, but he kept his mouth shut and looked away... trying to determine how he could get out of camp ASAP.

Tailslap
    12-19-2008, 10:48 PM
    Kitta hummed, "I agree with Cheetahna on this one..." She would not want to hear about Cosmic Wizardess' periods, either.

CyberBull shook his head, his artificial eye glowing a radiant red. He said nothing, but he has a carefully estimated guess on what they were going to talk about.

Sharklad hummed. "What is it we are here to talk about, Nightflight?"

Warheart
    12-25-2008, 11:17 AM
    Nightflight said, "When Marine Otter had the JFA do this several years ago, it really opened doors and helped make the team stronger. What he had them do is... reveal their secret origins to each other. And he volunteered to go first. And it was an interesting story. A classic, in my humble opinion. So in keeping to that tradition... I'll go first and show you just how easy this is."

Nightflight then stood up and walked over to a stage like platform that was actually a flat topped slab of rock and he got on and turned to face his friends. "Here we go..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    "The Secret Origin of Nightflight"
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    "My real is Richard Grayson and I was once a member of a traveling circuses troupe of acrobats known as the Flying Graysons. We didn't actually fly, but we had learned the trick of gliding in mid air between the trapezes so it looked as if we were flying during our staged shows. My father was the professional in the troupe and it was he who trained me in everything that I knew about 'flying'.

"There was a crooked strongman who was embezzling money from the circus and my father privately confronted him and told him that if he didn't change his ways, that he was going to contact the authorities. The strongman sabotaged the trapeze and when my family went to perform on it, the trapeze broke and they all fell to their deaths.

"That was when Flittermouse showed up at the circus. She had seen what the strongman had done, but during a fight with the strongman, he managed to give her the slip when he distracted her into looking toward my doomed family. Flittermouse changed back into her other identity and came to me afterward and comforted me. A few days later, when she heard me vow that I would bring the criminal to justice, she adopted me and revealed to me that she was indeed Flittermouse and it was through her, and her training, that I became her sidekick, Redbreast the Robin Wonder.

"It took several adventures before we caught up with the strongman but he was finally caught and I revisited my family's grave site and told them that it was over. But my adventures as Redbreast had just begun. I was soon embroiled in several messes involving Scatwoman, who wanted to eat me; the Quizzler, who befriended me once out of loneliness; the Humanguin, a penguin with hideous human traits who simply wanted to torture and kill wealthy industrialists, like Flittermouse's secret identity; and the Jackler, who tried to use me as bait so he could kill Flittermouse.

"When the JFA invited Flittermouse to join their ranks, she brought me along with her, explaining to them that where she got permission to go, I got permission to go. Or they could do without her. She was on another one of her periods that day and it was I who smoothed things out with the JFA members. You could say... that I saved face for Flittermouse during her induction into the JFA.

"During an adventure in the shrunken city of Kangador, I met up with a Captonian Kangaroo who called himself Noc-El and he wore a black, blue, and silver costume much like a superhero would wear. He even wore an eye mask. I was so impressed by Noc-El that I asked him what his hero name was and he said that he sometimes called himself Nightflight. Years later, it would be in his honor that I would revive the hero that once was.

"Kangador has since been destroyed but the costume was preserved by Super Duper Crazy Cat in his Litter Box of Solitude.

"When Outback Jack and Gay Dragon both got promoted out of the backup membership of the JFA, while the rest of us did not, it was at that time that Cheetahna, Captain Moose, and I jointly decided that it was time for us to move on to greener pastures. Flittermouse and I had a very heated argument on the day I moved out of the Flitter Cave officially, but upon reflection, I thought and still think that it was for the best. I knew I couldn't call myself Redbreast anymore, so I got the idea to revive Nightflight. I contacted Super Duper Crazy Cat and told him my plan to revive Nightflight into circulation here in Toonmasters. He liked the idea so much that he personally brought me the costume and all of the gear that went with it. Then, he and Tex Luthor both secretly got the funds collected and the Double T Tower and island were constructed in the ASPCA Harbor. Tex Luthor had the foresight to get all of the permits and permissions signed so we could legally be there at all.

"I packed away my Redbreast costume and donned a modified Nightflight costume, officially becoming Nightflight from then on. And that, my friends, is how I became Nightflight."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Nightflight stepped down from the natural stage and sat back down at the campfire. "Who would like to go next?"

Captain Moose stood up and said, "That doesn't look so hard, eh? I'll go next." And he walked over and stood on the stage, before turning to face his friends.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    "The Secret Origin of Captain Moose"
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    "My real name is Billy Moosden and I am from Quebuck in Canaduck. For a long time, originally, I was a TV station junior reporter for QWAM-TV, the youngest one that my station allowed. I was exemplary in my ability to handle reporting the news without getting embarrassed in front of the cameras.

"One day, an old goat wizard appeared to me and told me that he was needing a champion to continue his battles against the forces of evil. At first, I wasn't interested in helping him. I thought he was another kook. When you work for a TV station, you see kooks like this all the time. But he quickly showed me that he wasn't a kook. He told me that by my speaking his name, I would be imbued by the best qualities from heroes and gods from ancient times.

"I was going to receive the abilities and powers of the wisdom of Solomonkey, the strength of Herculion, the stamina of Atlaseal, the compassion of Zeubrus, the invulnerability of Achillephant, and the speed of Mercurabbit. The first letter of their names, in order, spelled out the wizard's name and when I spoke that name, I would be changed from from my normal identity into... Captain Moose.

"I will now demonstrate... Shazam!" And a magical bolt of lightning rocketed out of the sky and struck Captain Moose, transforming him in a flash, into his non-powered secret identity of Billy Moosden, a rather cute and handsome young moose boy. "In this form, I have no powers at all and can still work at the TV station and go on ace reporting missions. But I joined you as Captain Moose, so it is him you will get. Shazam!" And a magical bolt of lightning rocketed out of the sky and struck young Billy, transforming him in a flash into the mightiest of mortal beings... Captain Moose.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Captain Moose then stepped off of the natural stone stage and sat down at the fire near Nightflight. "I am glad you all accepted me as a full member of your newly forming team, eh?" He winked with a smile.

Nightflight smiled back. "And it was well told, too. Who would like to be next?"

Tailslap
    12-25-2008, 10:13 PM
    Sharklad walked up onto the stone stage. "I think I'll give it a try."

Kitta grinned as she remarked. "Showoff Fishy..."

The selachiian retorted, "I heard that!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    "The Secret Origin of Sharklad"
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    "My real name among my kind is Fairfin IV, but the those who live on land decided to call me 'Garth,' and it stuck. I was born in one of the Atlantean colonies in the seas. When I was judged by my own kind too cute and genetically inferior, I was sentenced to death far from the colonies in a sea bed. A mage saved my life, and taught me some magic, and how to survive in the open sea. Though I couldn't get over the fear of big schools of fish within the open sea." He shuddered at the thought of being surrounded by a school of sea bass.

"Not too long after that, I was beached on the shores of Gag'em City, and didn't know how I could survive out of water. I was able to breathe, but I could barely move when out of the water.

"Marine Otter helped me develop the skills needed for me to survive on land, but I had a major problem. After an hour out of the water, I would end up wheezing and the air would be very hard to breathe. It was remedied after being submerged in sea water for a couple hours, or to wear the gill stimulator that you guys seen me wear when I am out of water for longer than an hour.

"I worked as an associate of Marine Otter's, doing aquarium shows, and showing off some of my more hidden skills." Sharklad then turned around and raised a fin-hand into the air and towards the lake, his purple eyes glowing, as he manipulated water into the likeness of Marine Otter. "He may be an inspiration, but he helped me live a life on land and sea. I can manipulate water and freeze it or make it boil at will." Sharklad smiled as he made the aqua creation freeze temporarily, then allowed it to melt at will. "I joined to represent all aquatics, and become a hero like Marine Otter is today."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Sharklad stepped down, and placed the gill stimulator in a pouch on his belt. "I hope I can be a good help to the team, and I am happy to be accepted among you guys... and Super Duper Crazy Kitty." He winked.

Kitta glared playfully. "You still look like a fish course for twenty." she winked.

The Shark growled once more. "Shut up."

Warheart
    12-25-2008, 11:52 PM
    Cheetahna stood up next. "I'll bite. My past is actually fun." And she walked over and stood on the stage, before turning to face her friends.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    "The Secret Origin of Cheetahna"
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    "My real name is Veronica Carmichael and I am from Centaur City in Kornsas. I am the daughter to the Golden Age Terrificat Tornado and the Golden Age Feline Frost. A hero and a villain. They say that opposites attract and this was no different.

"My father was the hero; the fastest cat alive... and my mother was the villain; the diamond stealing ice queen. When they married and finally settled down in Kornsas, I guess they thought their adventuring days were behind them.

"And then I was born with a portion of both of their powers. I could freeze people at a glance and I was so fast that my clothing would burn off of my body when I ran. The comments were almost always, 'The nekkid streak is at it again!' My parents had to make me special clothes that allowed me to be in public in a decent manner.

"My first encounter with the JFA was when they came to ask my father to suit up one more time to fight a villain who had called himself the name that one of my father's arch foes had been named and even had the same powers. But my father told them to go away. He was retired and too old to put on a costume and speed around like a tornado. When I heard that he wasn't going to do it, I stole dad's costume, using skills mom taught me, put it on, then went outside and offered to help the JFA catch this criminal, as a trial outing only. If I did badly, then they could send me home.

"But I did surprisingly well, actually, and we brought the son of the original to justice. The JFA offered me backup membership in the JFA and gave me a JFA satellite pass key so I could go there whenever I liked. When my father heard what I had done, he decided it was time for me to make my way in the world, but he insisted that I get my own costume. Something unique to me. And so, Cheetahna was born.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Cheetahna then walked back to the campfire, even as Cosmic Wizardess was taking her place on stage. "And now we get to be bored to death by Ms. Mind-Reader, herself."

Cosmic Wizardess exclaimed, "It might not be so boring, Complainer Woman. Besides, you're the only one I like to see lose their temper." And she stepped up on the stage, and turned to face the others.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    "The Secret Origin of Cosmic Wizardess"
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    "My real name is Maggie Donnelly and I am from the 25th century. Where I grew up, all rabbits were required to study the mystical and magical arts, no matter what field of expertise. But because of my high degree of raw untapped expertise in all of the fields, and because no one knew who my parents were, I excelled at every field. I was even called a jinx for a while because no one could beat my power level.

"One day, a villain called Chrono-Ripper hit the magic school and stole the dean's artifact known as the Fade Eraser. Then he leaped through a time portal into the past, your present day time. I quickly followed him with a colleague and a teacher.

"When we arrived here in your time, the time portal closed behind us and that was when we realized that there was a time difference of an hour or more between the few seconds we had been behind the villain. And then, we were stranded here in your time.

"We settled in a secret valley near Mount ASPCA and I volunteered to go out into the world and try to find this time thief. To date, I haven't found him yet. But during my search, I did have encounters with each and every one of you. To which I was grateful to meet such good folk. And though Cheetahna and I argue a lot, where I am from, losing your temper against someone is a compliment, regardless of what you say in the heat of the moment.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Cosmic Wizardess then stepped off the stage and walked back over to where she had been originally. "My powers include: Cosmic Awareness a la oracle, Supernatural Spells a la wizard, Psionic Abilities a la psychic, and Miraculous Powers a la priest."

Tailslap
    12-26-2008, 01:31 AM
    Kitta grinned as she flew over and landed on the stone stage. "Now its time for me to get into the spotlight. Here I go!"

Lady Narrator says, "Kitta stepped into the spotlight, looking to the others with that weird smile on her face, showing the family resemblance between her and her cousin, Zale Kent."

The tabby cat looked up into the sky. "Would you please zip it while I tell the story?"

Lady Narrator says, "But I work for you, Kitta."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    "The Secret Origin of Super Duper Crazy Kitty"
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    "My real name is Kitta, daughter of Sor-El. On Earth, I adopted Zan-El's human family name on Earth to be called Kitta Kent. I am his older cousin, but because of the meteor shower, my stasis pod didn't open when it crashed on Earth, and I was stuck in there without a release until after Black Cat Thursday, when I started my search for the Catniptonian baby that was Zan-El.

"At that time, I didn't know that my Stasis Pod malfunctioned, and for years, Zan-El grew up into a man who called himself Zale Kent, and was working for K-MEW. After a while of seeing my cousin uphold justice as Super Duper Crazy Cat, I worked on sewing up my take on the suit, and I became Super Duper Crazy Kitty, being helpful... or a pain... who cares about the difference.

"I was lied to by my father about his intentions, and I lost my memory once, and found myself working on the other side of the United Species of Americat. Now I just work for a coffee house that once was a theater in ASPCA City, and I like to be here."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Kitta rushes down, and sits next between Nightflight and Captain Moose in the blink of an eye. "My powers under the yellow sun are the same as SDCC's, but I have a better handling at flying than he does."

Sharklad grinned. "Yet you make bigger craters than he does."

Kitta grinned, "Yes, but I know how to make an impact." she winked.

Warheart
    12-28-2008, 03:24 PM
    Kamen Ryuu stood up and said, "Ah'll go next, mates." And he walked over and stood on the stage, then turned and faced his comrades as he gave an Aussie smile.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    "The Secret Origin of Kamen Ryuu"
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    "My real name is Ernie 'ancock Devlin and Ah am from an Australian station located in Mexicollie. As most of yas might already know, Ah am the son of the former Gay Dragon, Peter 'ancock who is now the MagiDragon, and that Dreamtrail Platinum Dragon Ranger, Deryk Devlin.

"Ah always 'ad a love of motorcycles as Ah was growing up and dragons like me grow up fast and live a long time. One day, Uncle Russell and Aunt Lisa were visiting with us and Uncle Russell suggested that Ah develop myself as a Kamen Rider, cause 'e really liked the Fighting Dragon riders from Valhalla. Ah 'ad to get some information on Kamen Riders because Ah didn't know anything about them. But with MagiDragon's 'elp, Ah was able to develop a really keen superhero identity. Kamen Ryuu, which means, Masked Dragon in Japanese.

"But in addition to my Kamen Rider abilities, Ah did inherit powers from MagiDragon, to a degree, so Ah can also use minor magical abilities. Its a small edge, but there if Ah need it. Every little bit 'elps, yas know.

"In my first debut as Kamen Ryuu, Ah encountered the motorcycle maniac, Road 'ogg, who Ah 'ad to teach a lesson to before Ah tossed 'is bacon in jail. 'e vowed to get revenge on me, but Ah didn't 'ave time to listen to 'is whining. Sometime later, Nightflight contacted me on be'alf of Cheetahna and Ah was offered membership in the Titans. And that is 'ow Ah came to be 'ere with yas guys."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Kamen Ryuu then stepped off of the natural stone stage and sat down once again at the fire near Sahara Hunter. "Ah am glad to be given this opportunity to show 'ow 'eroic Ah can really be. Ah won't let any of yas down. Ah swear it." He winked with the trademark Aussie smile.

Tailslap
    12-28-2008, 03:53 PM
    CyberBull let out a small rush of steam from his nostrils, and this time, it was voluntary. "No... I don't want to subject all of you to what I had to face."

Kitta glared at CyberBull. "Come on, we all had to do our secret origins. Don't make me swing a fish at your muzzle!" She almost was ready to grab Sharklad if push comes to shove.

Sharklad stood up. "Kitta, enough with the fish jokes already." He then looked to CyberBull. "I know you don't want to, CyberBull, but almost all of us were hesitant. It's okay. We won't judge." At that point, he was glaring at Kitta.

CyberBull glared with his right eye. "The answer is still 'no,' you two. I don't want to victimize all of you with what happened in my past."

Warheart
    12-28-2008, 05:06 PM
    Nightflight turned and looked at Sahara Hunter. "What about-" he started, but was cut off.

"When I tell mine," said Sahara Hunter. "you may choose to kick me out of the Titans." Then he paled when he realized that he spoke so openly, and he quickly said, "...sorry, don't mind me... I don't want to talk about myself..."

Nightflight was a little shocked by Sahara's reply.

Tailslap
    12-28-2008, 06:09 PM
    Sharklad hummed. "We shouldn't push them too much if they don't want to..."

Kitta cut the selachiian off at that point. "We did ours, it would be fair that they tell us their origins! Come on, SteerBot, talk!"

CyberBull let out a huge snort, and walked out of the vicinity of the stone stage. "I rather chew cud than to be forced to talk about something that I don't want to bring up."

Warheart
    12-28-2008, 06:54 PM
    Cosmic Wizardess at that point stood up and said, "You both can either choose to talk or... I can peep your minds and project your origins as a movie. I didn't want to have to make that kind of threat, mainly because Cheetahna hates it when I peep people's heads, but the ends justify the means. Right Kitta?"

Sahara sighed. "...please, don't do that... there is someone hunting me and..." he paused when he realized what he started to say. "...you could be hurt because of me... please don't pry..."

Tailslap
    12-28-2008, 08:03 PM
    Sharklad says, "Kitta, Cosmic Wizardess... That won't be a really good solution. There is such a thing as harassment. I suggest that we have some food before we ask again if they want to talk about their origins. You already scared CyberBull away from telling his origin, Kitta."

Kitta stuck her tongue out. "You're too outspoken, Sharklad." She then looked to Cosmic Wizardess. "Let a rip!"

Sharklad countered. "NO. I rather lick the Shark King's tail than to let you bully those two."

Warheart
    12-28-2008, 09:32 PM
    Cosmic Wizardess grinned at Sharklad. "That can be arranged, kiddo. Want me to summon him so you can lick his tail?"

Nightflight said, "Guys! You're getting out of hand! Now stop it! Cyberbull, Sahara? Let's take a walk around the lake. And guys, while we're gone, stay in camp and try not to kill each other. That's an order. No eavesdropping from the waters either, Sharklad."

And Nightflight takes the two larger members off and out of camp with him.

Kamen Ryuu said, "Yas sheilas make me sick. The two studliest members and yas 'ave to scare 'em to death."

Cheetahna exclaimed, "Oh shut up! You only like them because you like big penises!"

Kamen Ryuu BLUSHED, but giggled.

Captain Moose said, "You hosers need a big thrill, eh?"

Tailslap
    12-28-2008, 10:12 PM
    Kitta sighed and looked at her Catniptonian Bracelet. She was not amused by Cheetahna's cheap remark. "And how many gay members would that make? With Kamen Ryuu's obvious blush, and Sharklad's desire to lick his king's tail than to do other things should add two more to that list."

Sharklad growled to Kitta. "Har Har... Would that make you a feline femme fatale that attracts gays?" He winked, and checked his waterproof watch.

CyberBull looked down, feeling as if he was being sent to the Principal's office. He just stayed silent, until someone other than him decided to talk.

Warheart
    12-28-2008, 10:52 PM
    Nightflight took CyberBull and Sahara Hunter into a secluded cabin where there was powered sources and nice furnishings. "Okay you two... whatever you both have in your backgrounds must be really horrible. So horrible, you don't want to talk about it in public, nor around the other team members. Therefore, because I lead the team, I want you both to tell me your origins here in the privacy of this cabin. What you say here does not leave this cabin. Deal?"

Sahara Hunter sighed. "Nightflight... Richard... I'm... I'm.... I used to be a European Super Villain. I went AWOL from the Villain Corp and the Master who trained me... abused me... and that isn't done... so now I have a price on my head. But if you want the full origin, let CyberBull go first. He's an American; I'm not."

Tailslap
    12-29-2008, 12:11 AM
    CyberBull nodded slowly. "I didn't want the others to know how I became this way. I wouldn't wish this cybernetic curse on anyone."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    "The Secret Origin of CyberBull"
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    "My real name is Victor Bullder, and I used to be the star quarterback of the ASPCA City High School football team, despite being raised to be someone else. My father worked for STARFISH Labs, and has used me since I was a calf, experimenting on me using intelligence enhancing projects. Athletics were the only way for me to rebel against him. My mother, the saint that she was, had talked him into allowing me to be in athletics, despite his obvious objections.

"When I was heading to the State Finals for High School Football, My mother and I were both victims in a car accident, and we were both killed instantly. When I came to, my father told me he had saved my life, though when I saw my reflection, I was horrified; parts of my body were replaced with these... these... fabricated parts! I couldn't move, see out of my left eye, or feel anything. I was so... numb. I was revolted by the feeling, and kept on demanding the answer from my father of why he couldn't leave me to die.

"He never answered me, and once I was released from the hospital, the people's reactions made a 180. I was given fearful reactions of those who passed by, even by my friends, former teammates, and the only girlfriend I had. When I was not allowed to rejoin the athletics program, and sent to private school, I was near the point of committing suicide to end my emotional suffering, until I was asked to be talked to one of my teachers. Sarah Finns saw beyond the metal and fabricated exterior, and saw me for who I was... who I am... on the inside. She helped me see that looks didn't matter, though I still felt the pain that came with being hit with this burden.

"I came back home for a summer, preferring not to be around my father in the mansion he bought from the profits of his success in the science industry, and working with TexCorp. One of my friends confronted me when I was out one day, and tried to manipulate me into helping him in a terrorist attack on the United Nations, but I ended up being the one to stop him, using my installed weapons for the first time to halt his plans in his tracks."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    CyberBull let out a sigh. "I could never forgive my father after what he did to me, saving my life when I should've died with my mother. Because of him, I am more hideous than some of the Villains the JFA ever faced. Now I have to live as this... this... MONSTER!"

Warheart
    12-30-2008, 06:54 PM
    Nightflight said, "It's okay, Cyberbull. You don't have to say anything else. If you need a recharge, you can use that outlet on the wall. As for you, Sahara Hunter... you were with an European Villain Corp and you went AWOL? How could you get mixed up with something like that?"

Sahara Hunter replied, "...I was kidnapped while young... do I have to tell my origin?"

Nightflight said, "Cyberbull didn't want to tell his to the group, but he agreed to tell me and you in private. If anything, you do have to tell your origin to Cyberbull. He shared his; its only fair that you do the same."

Sahara Hunter sighed, as he glanced at Cyberbull. "I always thought my master was evil... until I heard your origin and about your father, Cyberbull..."

Tailslap
    12-30-2008, 07:15 PM
    CyberBull looked at his battery meter, which read he was at 24% power. he pulled out his cord from his lower left thigh, and plugged it into the wall outlet. "Be happy that all of you is natural, Sahara." He sighs as he sees the lightning bolt appears on his meter. "As long as we are here, all that will know of your origin is me and Nightflight. And be relieved that the others aren't listening in."

Warheart
    01-06-2009, 06:41 PM
    Sahara Hunter said, "What I am about to tell you cannot be talked about outside of this cabin, okay?"

Nightflight replied, "Okay, S.H. I won't say anything. And Cyberbull won't either. Will you?"

Tailslap
    01-06-2009, 07:15 PM
    CyberBull shook his head before standing stationary through the rest of his charging process. The key for him to do it is to stay as still as a statue, and as quiet as one, too.

Warheart
    01-09-2009, 08:17 PM
    At that moment, back in base camp...

Captain Moose said, "They've been gone a while now, eh?"

Cosmic Wizardess was causing the lake water to take the elemental shape of a female shark woman with all the right extras... "I could just do a mind search of the whole region and read everyone's minds, but there is too much smut right here in our camp."

Cheetahna growled, "Who are you calling smut?"

Kamen Ryuu said with a giggle, "Ah think the sheila was referring to yas, cat girl."

Tailslap
    01-09-2009, 08:44 PM
    Kitta growled. "Hey! I am not even busting out of my bra, like that vixen harlot I've seen with Zale!"

The selachiian then looked to Cosmic Wizardess. "Really rare in our kind, real females. Very good work in clothing her, CW."

Sharklad patted the shoulder of Kamen Ryuu. "Couldn't you girls be friends, and not at each other's necks? I am not asking you..." He placed the gill stimulator securely over his gills. "I am not asking you three to have a trip to the Mall, I'm just asking you three to be civil. Is that too hard to do?"

Warheart
    01-14-2009, 07:35 PM
    Kamen Ryuu said, "Ah am just playing with their minds, mate," as he turned to look at Sharklad with a dragony smile. "Yer kind of cute... ever wonder what being a samate is like?"

Captain Moose rolled his eyes and took flight to the air. "That conversation just got too dirty for me."

Cheetahna arched an eye. "I didn't know you could do that, Ernie."

Cosmic Wizardess said, "All dragons can do that, you dunce. At least we're in a new topic of discussion now."

Tailslap
    01-14-2009, 07:49 PM
    Sharklad chuckled. "Actually, I haven't, but I wouldn't think Dragon Hole Recovery Services would like to get a call to the campsite. I think I remember a fellow aquatic working for them, though..." He shook his muzzle, and rubbed Kamen Ryuu's head. "Thanks for the thought, Ernie. At least someone is nicer to the Shark unlike someone I know..." He shot a direct glare at Kitta.

Kitta took flight as well, despite not wearing her SDCK costume. "Sure... blame the one that brings beauty into this group, fish course for twenty!"

Warheart
    Jan 31 2009, 04:45 PM
    Cosmic Wizardess then said, "Hey! I just figured out why Kitta makes bigger craters than her cousin, SDCC!"

Cheetahna rolled her eyes. "Oh boy... this should be good. What did you do? Read her mind?"

Cosmic Wizardess replied, "I didn't have to this time. I just had to look at her body."

Kamen Ryuu grinned. "Don't keep us in suspense, sheila. What's the secret?"

Cosmic Wizardess said, "When she starts to land, she loses her equilibrium and makes a Boob Landing instead!"

The Theatrics Bell went off loudly!

Tailslap
    Jan 31 2009, 06:30 PM
    Lady Narrator said, "Oh no... Now she's asking for it!"

Kitta got fifty shades red when she heard that joke, and started to yell at Cosmic Wizardess. Kitta started to shout. "And what about you, Bunny Bitch?! Are you jealous because you don't want to pop out twenty bunny babies a month if you are as sexy as I am? You're lucky I don't make you dinner!"

Sharklad sat next to Kamen Ryuu, having the hankering for popcorn while watching Kitta erupt in anger. "Ooooh..."

Warheart
    Feb 1 2009, 12:16 AM
    Cosmic Wizardess grinned. "You're in the air, Kitta! The only way you can prove me wrong is by landing and not making a crater the shape of your breasts! As for jealousy, I know where there is some Catniptonite at, and unless you want a face full of it, I suggest you cool it!"

Out on the lake, Captain Moose seemed to be standing on the surface of the water. "I hope my teammates don't get the wrong idea when they see me standing here like this."

Kamen Ryuu chuckled. "Ah think Ah'll get the wieners started for the campfire roast. And no, Ah didn't cut them off of anyone." The theatrics bell rang. "Aw shuddup, yas stupid bell."

Cheetahna said, "Let me help you with those tube sausages."

Tailslap
    Feb 1 2009, 12:34 AM
    Sharklad chuckled. "Too bad they aren't, or the poor schmucks are out of luck; I have a pair of 'em." He winked.

Kitta attempted to fire her Super Duper Crazy eye beams at part of Cosmic Wizardess' costume! "Don't forget that I can see red!" The Theatrics bell rang, which made Kitta stop to pull a notepad out of her cleavage to write down what made the bell ring.

Warheart
    Feb 21 2009, 08:07 PM
    Back at the cabin, Sahara Hunter had finally worked up the courage to tell his origin to Richard and Victor...

Sahara Hunter sighed as he finally turned to Richard and Victor and began his tale...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    "The Secret Origin of Sahara Hunter"
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    "My real name is not known to me, because I was kidnapped at birth, but I was raised with the name of Argo Malverne. My upbringing in VCorp-Europe was similar to a militaristic boot camp that was hidden in the mountains. While young, I was injected with experimental serums and formulas, half of which almost killed me, but I always seemed to pull through. The criminal scientists were trying to recreate a legendary super soldier serum that existed back during World War II. I was the test subject for their experiments. The exact combination of formulas to make the end product was lost to the winds, but somehow... they accidentally stumbled upon the combination by simply injecting me with things. They foolishly didn't write down what they combined to succeed, but after they did succeed, I was impervious to needles.

At that point, Blademaster chose to train me as a new sniper for their organization. They had lost their old sniper to a lucky shot, and they needed a new one to take his place. I was given the code name of 'Sahara Hunter' and trained in all things archery. But at the same time that I was training in archery, I was secretly studying lock picking, stealth, and Whodini's escape stunts. Little did I know how that would help me to escape in the months to come.

During practice, I was a sure-shot. I never missed what I aimed for. But during my very first villain mission, my task was to shoot anyone who tried to play the hero against my team. All was going as planned until I saw my first mark: it was a pretty she-tigress. Try as I might, I couldn't fire my arrow at her. When we returned to base, I was chained to a post in the training square and Blademaster whipped me repeatedly with his Man-of-nine-tails. He whipped me until I bled. And then, he threw me into my room without supper.

I had been getting abuse my whole life, but that was my breaking point. I knew I had to do something or the next time, he would kill me. In the middle of the night, I put together an all new stealth like archer costume, then I sabotaged their tracking computers with a paperclip, and finally, I escaped from the mountain base and fled the country. Of course Blademaster and his goons tracked me down repeatedly, I ended up fighting them off nearly everywhere I went... that is until I almost encountered my old master at an airport. I was about to head to my scheduled flight to Siberia, when I saw him and another goon checking everyone who was getting on the plane. I knew I had to make a fast decision or they would find me. What I chose to do at that point was to get into a large crate marked with an address that read: STARFISH LABS. Little did I know that my decision that day would send me from Euroepe to the United Species of America.

The lab boys freaked out when I leaped out of their crate and escaped from the building, but as I hit the street just outside the labs, I knew I wasn't in familiar hunting grounds anymore. Eventually, I made my way to Gag'em City where I was nearly caught robbing a cafe for a bite to eat. I was starving. I didn't know what to do anymore. And then Richard came along as Redbreast and he vouched to the police for me. I was surprised that a complete costumed stranger was sticking up for me... a trained sniper. He took me to a private place where he arranged my living conditions and made sure I had all the food and drink I could ask for. All he wanted in return... was for me to join the Toon Titans with him. I told him that I would think about it. Eventually, I found myself on Titan's Double-T Island actually moving into the headquarters. I don't know why I agreed to join the team.

The night before we were to make this trip up here, I got wind through a contact that VCorp had placed a bounty on my head. I was to be brought back dead. And anyone who tried to protect me were to be killed too. So you see... that is why I didn't want to reveal my origin. Simply knowing about me is enough to place you all on the hit list with me."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Nightflight hummed. "I see. Well, I've dealt with worse than that, Argo. Besides, I promised that I wouldn't let anything bad happen to you. And I keep my promises."

Sahara Hunter nodded his head. "I wonder if the team killed each other yet..."

Tailslap
    Feb 21 2009, 10:05 PM
    CyberBull looked at the charge meter... only 88%. "With that busty tabby cat, it would probably be chaos. I am charged enough for now." He slowly unplugged himself, and watched the cord retract into his thigh. "It feels weird every time I do that.

Warheart
    Mar 18 2009, 02:34 PM
    Nightflight smiled. "Come on, folks. Time to head back to camp. If Maggie and Kitta haven't killed each other yet, that is... we might enjoy the rest of the camp out before we head back in the morning."

Sahara Hunter nodded his head. "I am glad you are standing by my side, Richard. I am still scared for putting the team in danger over my being here at all."

~~~~~

In Camp

The other Toon Titans started hearing canine laughter echoing all around them from the dense overgrowth of brush and bushes in the forest. And then, a large pack of jackals wearing motorcycle gang jackets, and their ringleader, The Jackler stepped out just behind them, saying, "So this is where Redbreast went! Kill them, my friends!" He then laughed like a maniac.

Kamen Ryuu exclaimed, "The Jackler? 'ere? 'e must 'ave 'it 'is 'ead on 'is funny bone, mates! Ah sorta feel sorry for 'im! Boy, is 'e ever going to feel THIS in the morning..."

Cheetahna said, "Jackler! You made a big mistake coming here at this time of the night!"

Captain Moose, who had been standing on the flat rock in the lake, saw what was going down. "Hey! The hoser party isn't for villains! I'm coming guys!" And he took flight back toward camp.

Cosmic Wizardess sighed. "You fool! You're not even worth my wasting my magic on! SDCK! Land on him!"

Tailslap
    Mar 18 2009, 08:09 PM
    Sharklad started to mold some of the lake's water into an icy sledgehammer, and have it come into his grip. "Anyone want a taste of a hammerhead?" He winked, hearing the Theatrics bell ring before he went to a slammin' the jackals that are around with a very icy hammer.

Kitta grinned, before rushing super fast into the RV Camper, and a couple seconds later, she rushed out in a red, blue, and orange blur. knocking some of the jackals away, and leaped into the air, grinning. "Evil shall feel all pain tonight, for I am Super Duper Crazy Kitty!"

Warheart
    Mar 18 2009, 08:27 PM
    The Jackler exclaimed, "No phone booth, Super Duper Crazy Kitty? Your cousin carries a batch where ever he goes!"

Tailslap
    Mar 19 2009, 06:09 PM
    Super Duper Crazy Kitty blew the Jackler a flirtatious kiss with a giggle. When she got a bit close to him, she glared and smacked him a backhand to the muzzle. "No one likes a bad critic, Jackler. Be lucky I didn't crash land into you!"

Sharklad grinned, "And suffocate him with your massive bazookas?"

SDCK glared at Sharklad. "SHUT UP!"

Warheart
    Apr 12 2009, 02:55 PM
    Suddenly, a well placed arrow caught Jackler in the jacket collar and pinned him to a tree!

Standing on the edge of camp was Sahara Hunter with another arrow at the ready. And this one was aimed at the Jackler's forehead. "Is today the day to die, Jackler? Or does Arkham sound safer on a dark night like this one?"

Nightflight rolled his eyes. "Its just the Jackler... I was actually hoping to match wits with The Quizzler."

Jackler glared at Nightflight. "And what does he have that I don't have?"

Nightflight grinned slyly. "A bigger dick." And somewhere close by, the Theatrics Bell rang for quite a long time!!

Captain Moose said, "Er, I don't think that was appropriate to say, eh hoser?"

Cheetahna smiled in a big way. "Just how big are we talking about, eh fearless leader?"

Cosmic Wizardess frowned and looked to SDCK. "See what I have to put up with?"

Kamen Dragon grinned himself. "Ah know who 'as a bigger one than that...!"

Tailslap
    Apr 12 2009, 10:02 PM
    With Sahara Hunter and Nightflight, CyberBull was present, and he had his right arm transformed into a Bazooka. "I got the smallness in my sights." he said, with his artificial eye glowing bright red.

Sharklad shook his muzzle. "Should I give this small one a big drink?" He held his hand towards the lake, and manipulated the water as if it was forming a tidal wave.

SDCK growled, adjusting her boobs a little. "Don't even bother. I can dump this one from space like a bad habit!"

Warheart
    Apr 19 2009, 05:00 PM
    Soon afterward... The Jackler and his goons were carted away by the Gag'em City Police Department for a date with Arkham, the prison for the Criminal Super Furries.

The team finished their camp out and returned to Titans Double-T Tower the next morning.

~~~~~

Nightflight was busy at the Super Computer terminal inputting the origins of his teammates into their official records. Perhaps such data would be useful later on. It looked like the Toon Titans would be able to operate separately from the Justice Furries of America after all. And for that, Nightflight was glad.

Tailslap
    Apr 19 2009, 10:30 PM
    Cyberbull stood nearby recharging his power supply again, watching Nightflight work. "I do hope you remember to make it so only you and I can access this information, Richard. I somehow don't trust the others just yet."

End of TT-00LE Camping Trip of Origins

Stay tuned for TT-01 Birthday Concert for a Shark
Working...
X