[DT-02] DB-03 Training With The Gay Blade

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
Collapse
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[DT-02] DB-03 Training With The Gay Blade

Dark Times presents...
    Crystal Cove, South Brooklyn, The Animated Zone for Entertainers (TAZERS)

[DT-02] DB-03 Training With The Gay Blade.
    By Darrel Vanwinkle (Lord Pouchlaw)
    06/26/2021

Chapter One.

Star Rabbit as Dandelion Bunny was receiving some blade fighting lessons with a foil from Vulpix, the on-site gay blade fox instructor. "This is for an upcoming sword fight that I will be doing in one of my stunt bunny jobs that I have been told about. I am lucky I remembered that you give these lessons. As for my repaying you, just remember that I am open minded."

Vulpix helped Dandelion with his footing and his pose as he remarked, "We best be careful or we'll be stereo-typed for sure, my sexy friend."

Dandelion smirked. "Several Doctors have already stated that foxes and rabbits have one-track minds... not like it's our fault though, right?"

Vulpix continued the lesson before replying, "It's simply in our natures to want to do what comes natural. Even Bugs Bunny gives in to his feral side sometimes."

Dandelion made a few test thrusts with his foil before he reached behind his head and gently cupped the fox's head and muzzle close to his own and he gave the fox a kiss on the lips.

Vulpix grinned. "I see where your mind is, Dandelion. Forgive me for taking a stab at this, but you were once human, weren't you?"

Dandelion sighed as he let go of the fox. "Yes. Dandelion was my original middle name. What tipped you off about me?"

The fox hugged the rabbit and planted a deep kiss on his rabbit muzzle. "Little things here and there. Your body was sort of broadcasting that you wanted to tell me. Don't be sad about it, kid. I like my boys randy. I might be able to help you to balance out your humanity, if you are interested. Oh I am a fencing fox instructor a lot of the time, but I have techniques and secrets that I don't just tell anyone about. And I happen to really like you."

Dandelion then said, "Bugs Bunny's personal physician said there was little left of my humanity and I could lose it entirely over time. How would you go about fixing this issue?"

Vulpix grinned. "You might think this a horny fox statement but let me deep throat you and fire off my semen down your throat into your stomach. Foxes are the polar opposites of rabbits but we act alike a lot of the time. The more fox semen you receive the more the rabbit hold on you will balance out and relinquish the removal of your humanity until the powers balance within you will grant you the human form, the bunny forms and as a bonus, a fox form not unlike my own. You could get a bonus form to play with as a reward. Are you interested?"

Dandelion smiled. "I just hope no one walks in on us or else we will be stereo-typed. I am interested, Vulpix. I really like you, too. You smell good." And he got on his knees.

Vulpix was glad the boy was open to the idea and he knew the door was locked for the training session so no one was going to walk in on them. Then he asked, "How many rabbit cum shots did you get to end up stuck as a rabbit?" Dandelion replied, "Four. One each from different stunt bunnies. Well, five if you count my sucking Bugs Bunny's cock. He had a clean taste." Vulpix grinned. "Five it is then. Hold still and try not to choke. Breathe through your nose." And he gave the boy a deep throat with his fox cock and knot.

Five firings later, Vulpix carefully pulled himself free of the boy's muzzle and throat and then he helped the bunny to get cleaned up in the bathroom. "Do you remember how the transformation spiel works? If I did this right, then you should have access to the correct version once again. Let me see how it looks once we get you all cleaned up. Just remember that in addition to the bunnies and human form, you are also going to have access to a fox form."

Dandelion smiled. "Remember to clean yourself, too, so the others don't smell oral sex on your groin." Vulpix grinned. "Thanks for reminding me." And he proceeded to do that. Dandelion said, "My human form was called Gerard Dandelion Prince. I took the middle name to give to the stunt bunny. Anyway, here goes..."

Dandelion stepped out into the center of the chamber and exclaimed, "Level Up!" He was covered in a Spandex outfit which had black form-fitting pants, a gold belt with the letters 'S' and 'R' in the center of it, the torso was covered in a form-fitting Spandex white tee shirt with a cool looking blue leather jacket having the Crystal Cove Champions symbol upon the right hand side of the chest. His leather gloves and boots were blue and he had cool looking light sensitive goggles with a communicator ear piece built into them. The whole ensemble had a style all its own. His stunt bunny form then glowed brightly as his body became the build of Ace Bunny of Loonatics Unleashed (not yet produced in this time line.) Then he did a leap and performed some martial arts moves before landing with a shout, "Star Rabbit! Security Advisor!"

"Step One complete. Now to move on. Power Down!" And he reverted to his human form which he had not used in a while. "It worked, "I'm Gerard Prince again. Now for Step Three."

Gerard stepped out into the center of the chamber and exclaimed, "Level Up!" He was covered in the stunt bunny black jumpsuit with a gold belt with the letters 'D' and 'B' in the center of it, his torso was covered in a form-fitting white tee shirt. His human form then glowed brightly as his body became the human sized build of his stunt bunny form. Then he did a leap and performed some martial arts moves before landing with a shout, "Dandelion Bunny! Stunt Bunny for Hire!"

"Step Three complete. Now to repeat Step Two and then for Step Four, test out the new fox form. I have no idea what to name him, so bare with me if I get stumped. Power Down!" He was human once again.

Gerard stepped out into the center of the chamber and exclaimed, "Level Up!" He was covered in a Spandex outfit which had black form-fitting pants, a gold belt with the letters 'S' and 'F' in the center of it, the torso was covered in a form-fitting Spandex white tee shirt with a cool looking blue leather jacket having the Crystal Cove Champions symbol upon the right hand side of the chest. His leather gloves and boots were blue and he had cool looking light sensitive goggles with a communicator ear piece built into them. The whole ensemble had a style all its own. His human form then glowed brightly as his body became the build of Tech Coyote of Loonatics Unleashed (not yet produced in this time line) albeit as a Fox like Robin Hood instead of a coyote. Then he did a leap and performed some martial arts moves before landing with a shout, "Strike Force! Defense Fox of the Grid!"

Strike Force looked himself over carefully. "Again... no clue where this form comes from in the Warner cartoon database or any other database for that matter, but it is sexy."

End of Chapter One.
Working...
X