Collapse
No announcement yet.

[GNR-SQ1] RG-07: Unavoidable Needs

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[GNR-SQ1] RG-07: Unavoidable Needs

Reinjaa Gaiden
    Adventure Seven: Unavoidable Needs
    By the team of Lexington "Chip" Lonewolf
    and
    Darrel James Vanwinkle
    09/03/2009

09-03-2009, 11:12 PM
    Yin-Yang Base, near Van Buren, Missouri, Dreamvale Dimension

After a ride to the Yin-Yang Base the Tao Rangers of the Dreamvale Dimension were waiting patiently (with Janet likely being the least patient of the bunch) for Rocket to fix their morpher bracelets. Lexington would be green with envy if he ever witnessed this Rocket's craft first-hand.

On the other paw, Renny was getting help with setting up communications with the Aquabase in Dreamtrail, specifically with his knightly boyfriend, Chip Lonewolf. Since his last visit with Chip helped the knight to rest easier, he hasn't been in communication since he left with Mark and Glacyra to find Jack Talbot, and he wanted to make sure Chip knows that he is going to be under the tutelage of Stanley Thunder alongside Deryk Dark and Rikki Brooklyn, whom both had a different reasons why they are with the Hengeyokai Rat.
    09-03-2009, 11:25 PM
    Pandemona Streamspark and Weyrlock Krystalshard were also both on hand at the base. The female shamans tended to hang out there quite a bit. Weyrlock was actually working on the Trans-dimensional monitor. When he finally got it done, he turned it on and gave a thumbs up to Renny, before he headed off to clean himself up. Mark sat quietly as he stared at his Shadodrak morpher. Renny had given him much to think about.

Glacyra tuned in the Dreamtrail dimension on the monitor, then the Shark Squadron frequency, then she gently placed Renny in front of the monitor. "Don't be nervous. You'll be fine." And then she headed off to speak with her daughter.
    09-03-2009, 11:58 PM
    A voice spoke instantly as a visual of Adam Park and Karen Hope at the Aquabase in Dreamtrail. "This is the Silver Ray and Orange Shark Ranger of Dreamtrail Dimension responding to an interdimensional call."

Renny crossed his arms. "Honestly, you'd think you'd give a better greeting, Adam; it reminds me of Lexington's morphing calls."

Adam and Karen's jaws both dropped. "Renny?!"

Renny nodded his still-forming muzzle. "That's right. Now is Chip there, or do I have to make him appear before the both of you stark naked?"

Adam and Karen both blushed, as Adam went to call in Chip. Karen says. "That is something I wouldn't want to see... I've sworn off men."

This time, it was Renny's turn to let his jaw drop.

A moment later, a well-rested Chip came on screen as the others were left to leave the two alone on communications. "Renny? Last I saw of you, you were stark naked, and you didn't have a muzzle. You look good in that kimono."

Renny smiled. "Thanks, Chippy. We found Stanley Thunder, and we're heading to this dimension's Japan so I can learn under him with..."

Suddenly, the Alarm Sirens on the Aquabase side was going off. "I am sorry Renny, duty calls... it's good to see you are okay, I love you very much!"

Before Renny could respond, the communication was shut off as the Shark Squadron symbol appeared on the screen.

Renny let out a short growl. "The Pollutant threat must've gotten very serious if he was in that sort of a rush."
    09-04-2009, 12:17 AM
    Mark said, "At least he was glad to see that you were okay. He cares about you and you care about him, too. At the very least, you were able to check in with him. Although if you were really feeling mischievous... you could summon him here naked. I think Varvara would be the only one shocked to see a naked Chippy." He giggled like the kid he was.

Rocket was heard saying in the next room. "Finally got these things repaired. The difference the right tools can make is a wonder of the miracle in itself. Okay everyone... line up and let's get these morphers on your wrists."

Deryk walked in with Rikki, both wearing their morpher bracelets. "'ello Renny. 'ow was Chip?" Then he saw the look on Renny's muzzle. "'e couldn't talk long, Ah take it. Sorry yas didn't get more time with 'im, mate."

Rikki said, "Maybe we should send Janet to deal with Ivan Ooze..." He grinned.

Stanley said, "I don't think she would want to chance getting her foot stuck in something like that. She would have to say that one word then, you know."
    09-04-2009, 12:30 AM
    Renny looked to Deryk, and said. "It's fine... it's not like we were both going to have a cyberyiff over something like that... don't want to make her say that word, either."
    09-04-2009, 12:49 AM
    Glacyra walked in again with an odd look on her face. "I think we better get going. I just met myself in one of the lower chambers. And she didn't look happy to see me."

Stanley smiled. "Aren't counterparts fun? Of course I wouldn't know... there is only one Stanley Thunder the Hengeyokai Rat." He then raised his voice. "Okay, Yin-Yangers! Time to go sink Japan!" He paused with a grin. "I mean, go sight-seeing while I school your friends!"

Orion walked in with Rocket around his shoulders, as usual. "We're ready when yas are."

Glacyra smiled. "Everyone aboard the Winter Owl Zord. Come on, Renny, Mark. You two will ride up front with me this time." And she led everyone outside and they boarded the zord and after a smooth liftoff, they headed for Japan.

Some hours later, they were landing at the Torii of the Kami's Paw and Hoof.

At this point, Stanley took over as the leader as he led everyone inside and purchased their rooms for them. He then took some time to explain where all of the INP gate portals went, before taking Rikki, Deryk, Renny, and Mark with him to the hillside next to the Torii in Dreamtrail.

Once everyone was seated, Stanley served everyone a proper meal -- Japanese style.

Rikki smiled. "It is rather peaceful here. But why Dreamtrail?"

Stanley replied, "This is for Renny's benefit. He is a Kitsune of Dreamtrail, so he should learn in his native air."

Deryk asked, "Why did yas bring the Shadodrak Shaman along?"

Mark blinked his eyes upon hearing the question.

Stanley replied, "So Renny won't get lonely. There will be moments when Renny will training away from you two, and he should not be by himself during those times."
    09-04-2009, 10:30 AM
    Renny hummed. "It is peaceful around here..." Hopefully, there won't be an encounter with those infernal Princesses or any of the other evil forces plaguing Dreamtrail Japan that merit the appearances of Wan-kun's team or the Doragonger. He clasped his hands together, and said "Itadakimasu!" He looked to Mark and smiled. "It is a way of saying 'buon appetit', in the land of the rising sun."
    09-04-2009, 02:07 PM
    Stanley was unpacking a few canisters with Kitsune insignia imprinted upon them.

Mark smiled at Renny, saying, "Same to you, Renny. This food is quite good, though... a little strange to me. Especially the meat."

Rikki grinned. "It's Sushi."

Mark then looked a mite green.

Rikki chuckled. "It won't kill you, Mark. The chefs sanitize the fish before it is prepared and seasoned. So it is not like eating something with the scales still on it."

Deryk slyly smirked. "Yas 'ope... Anyway, Ah can't wait to get Delvyroo's training started. It 'as been a while since Ah 'ave let 'im out, yas know..."

Stanley said, "He will get his chance, Deryk. But it is you who needs the Celestial training. Hence why you came with me. Rikki came because he has chosen to accept the same training with you, on behalf of your team. I do hope the other Yin-Yangers stay out of trouble in Dreamtrail Japan."

Deryk smirked. "Ah still can't get over Janet wearing that Japanese dress! She looks even more dangerous than she did before."
    09-04-2009, 05:47 PM
    Renny grinned. "Better hope she doesn't cross paths with Seth Sidarius... Luckily, he's probably still pulling double duty with those unruly students down under." He then picked up a nigirizushi, and dipped it into the sauce, before taking a bite. He then looked to Mark. "This type of sushi is very good, since it is made with mostly rice. The only sushi you have to worry about is made from puffer fish." He then looked to Rikki. "Right?"
    09-09-2009, 12:33 AM
    Rikki giggled. "If you say so, Renny." He paused with a grin. "Puffer Fish are bad for everyone, Mark." He then looked at Stanley. "What's in the canisters, rat boy?"

Stanley chuckled. "Instant Janet. Just add saliva."

Deryk laughed out loud.

Stanley then continued. "Actually, it is a few things specifically for Renny's training."

Mark arched an eye. "You have his training in little bitty containers? How can you provide his training from fist sized cans?"

Stanley grinned again but didn't reply.
    09-09-2009, 01:02 AM
    Renny laughed at the Instant Janet Joke, thinking of a prank he would love to pull on Seth after Lexington recovers from his concussion. Renny looked to Mark. "I think it involves something magical... though I wouldn't count on it something involving my particular species."

Renny perked his ears at Deryk. "How did you come to be with 'Delvyroo', Deryk?"
    09-20-2009, 01:45 PM
    Deryk smiled. "Long embarrassing story. There's this ceremony that demon 'unters get done to them at birth that gives them inner demon powers... but my own was dormant for years. Then when Ah moved up to Van Buren, Missouri, Ah met up with the people who would someday be my team. 'alf of them were bullies and Ah 'ated bullies. One day, Ah was running from bullies after Ah left school for the day and they chased me up into the 'ills where Ah found this weird glowing dagger and the moment Ah touched it, an Amethyst Dragon possessed me to become this strange warrior called a Dragon Guardian. Ah ended up 'aving to fight a bunch of another teams' generals after that, by myself. Luckily the Mist Dragon Guardian was around to 'elp me. Then one day, when the Amethyst Dragon controlled me against my will, she 'ad me attack the mentor of the Dragon Guardians; 'e was a Power Shaman. The Mist Dragon Guardian came after me and she took the Amethyst Dragon Dagger and powers away from me. Not long after that, Ah was at my favorite rock skipping spot and the Dragon Guardians' arch enemy showed up and offered me a way to morph without the Amethyst Dragon Dagger. By that time, Ah was so addicted to morphing to solve a problem... Ah jumped at the chance without thinking to receive another morpher from anyone. The Dragon King took me into 'is labs and 'e conducted a ceremony on me that imbued me with the form of General Delvyroo. But at that time, Delvyroo was a totally out of control creature that Ah 'ad little control over. With Rocket's help, the team created new morphers and used their power to become the Yin-Yang Tao Rangers. But at the time, they were without a Red Ranger. Once they rescued me, Rocket altered my morpher and Ah became Red Tao. After that, Delvyroo would get out once in a while and surprisingly... it was the Dragon King's own generals who would step in and stop Delvyroo from murdering people. Then, during an adventure in Kulkanopolis, 'ome of the Aztec Gods, Rikki and Ah got our generals altered and upgraded by the 'ead of the pantheon, Quetzalcoatl, 'imself. After that, Delvyroo 'as been under my complete control."

Rikki said, "That was indeed well told, Deryk. A classic origin story compressed down into less than a few minutes. I must add though... we have adventured nearly everywhere. It's been totally crazy."

Mark moved closer to Stanley and picked up a canister and lifted it to his nose and took a tiny sniff... and in the next few seconds... he heard Stanley snapping his fingers in front of Mark's face. "What... what... what happened?"

Stanley grinned. "Curious Mark got innocently nosy. No harm done, this time."
    09-26-2009, 06:22 PM
    Renny nodded in understanding to Deryk "That is a long embarrassing tale, such as the one about how I turned into this form." He looked at Stanley immediately when he snapped his fingers. "What was in that canister that could've harmed him, Kaminari-sama?"
    09-28-2009, 04:55 PM
    Stanley replied, "It wouldn't have harmed him, Renny. He would have been stuck in a spiritual fog meant for Kitsunes for a while. This stuff is for your training. It is to help you discover your clan name and clan ancestors. If you would like to start your journey now, you may. But I warn you... when you inhale these powders*, you will be on your own in there..."

((OOC: *aka giving you an extremely LONG long LOOOOONNNNGGGG post to do.))
    09-30-2009, 04:28 AM
    Renny nodded, and picked up that particular canister. "Feel free to move me if you guys need to." He then nodded to Mark gently, before he opened up the canister close to his muzzle, and inhaled the spiritual fog. He felt his mind was getting cloudy, and it shown in his eyes, when they turned from their normal color to an eerie and cloudy silvery grey color. He looked as if he was in a trance, though he was oblivious to all outside interference, and was practically as stiff as a board.

In the spritual fog, Renny looked at himself, only to find that his Arch Magi bracer was gone, and his kimono was far different than what he magically created. He looked at his surroundings, to see where he was. Everything, especially him, was a more silvery black and white. The surroudings started to take form from the fog that he was in, forming into buildings reminiscent of either the Feudal Era or the Heian Period; the young kitsune didn't know. "Where am I?" He said, before noticing that the surroundings starting to get clearer was a Japanese setting, so he had to be sure to speak Japanese if he finds and interact with someone.

Renny walked around looking at his surroundings, as he walked around. There was a symbol that was the most constant in this vision. A silhouette of a kitsune head over a yin-yang symbol. He looked around, it was silent, as if it wasn't even dawn yet. He continued to look throughout the village, seeing the gate towards the mansion. He sees that there was a symbol on the plaque, as well as some Kanji that Renny couldn't understand, let alone tell the proper stroke order for the inscription on the plaque.

To remedy this, the Kitsune attempted a Carbon Copy spell (a spell that Chip was known prohibit while he was studying for the GED), however his magic wasn't working in the state he was in, and had to remember it using only his brain power. The gate slowly opened as some sort of magical carpet appeared in the distance. Fearing that he would be seen, the Kitsune took cover on the other side of the inward opening gates of the mansion. He then watched closely, as he saw that carpet get closer and closer, and then it passed the corridor into the property, and the gate started to close. For once, Renny was relieved that no one saw him, but also, he was able to see through the blur that the passengers were a kitsune, and one other that was obscured. However, when he got to thinking, there wasn't any guards or servants present at all, either... but he sensed some form of magic that allowed the gate to open somehow; very old magic at that.

Renny toured the mansion property on his own, looking at the wonders of what that era had in store. He looked around as he traversed, and found a well-kept Japanese garden. As he observed, he found it strange that there wasn't any others in the mansion; kitsune, human, or otherwise.

He suddenly heard a voice, speaking Japanese in an unrecognizable accent. "This mansion is amazing, Akinobu-sama. Nothing like the lands I have seen through the magic portals of my peoples."

Renny's eyes widened, as he noticed a door opened looking out to the garden he was in. The room looked like a ceremonial tea room, yet the full form of the four-tailed kitsune, namely "Akinobu," (a name meaning 'Autumn Faith') was the only one that could be visible, as the form of his companion was obscured by a screen made by practically the same material as the windows on the door. Renny found a way to obscure his physical presence within a bush close to the window, but should Akinobu's senses be keen, and his presence would be known, he would be in serious trouble.

However, it seemed that Akinobu wasn't alert or aware to the two-tailed Kitsune's presence. "You are too kind, M'lord," Akinobu replied before bringing the cup of tea into his hands, and taking a sip of the hot tea. "However, I am still surprised that you have made this request to be brought to my native land, M'lord, while I was searching land and sea for a worthy mate to extend my family line."

Akinobu's guest chuckled in a peculiar tone, and said in response. "I simply inform my followers that there was no harm done, and I was curious about witnessing the experiences firsthand." He then took his cup into his hand, which was beyond the concealment of the screen that was somehow placed cleverly to hide the identity of the lordly guest. "Witnessing this through the magics of my people wouldn't have been as valuable - and refreshing - of an experience as it would be to witness it first-hand."

Renny got a good look at the hand, as the guest set the cup down before himself. The skin or hide on the hand was neither human, nor Kitsune, but something different. Renny tried to get out of the bushes for a closer look, however, his surroundings, including the scenes start to blur, and suddenly it was wisped away as it was fog, leaving Renny alone to his thoughts.

Renny closed his eyes, and rattled the cobwebs out of his head. before opening his eyes. He looked around, somewhat oblivious to the details of his surroundings, or of anyone present. "W-where am I? he asked as he opened his eyes to reveal that the silvery-grey haze in them were gone, and he was back to normal; well, normal in the kitsune definition.
    09-30-2009, 12:28 PM
    Kai-no-Habi's Tea Chamber
    Kami's Paw and Hoof - Inn and Tavern

The dull sounds of thunder outside and the dim lightning seemed to suggest it was late in the evening. Stanley was dressed in his ceremonial garb, and seated in appropriate positions around the table were the members of the Yin-Yang Rangers, along with Mark, all dressed in the traditional Japanese trappings.

Varvara was quietly pouring tea into Renny's cup when she noted that the young Kitsune was once again among them. Yet she said nothing; in truth, she wasn't permitted to speak. And not being permitted to speak had Janet on edge, because she was not one to be quiet for such a long period of time. Yet she too was quiet and looking splendid in his traditional Japanese dress.

Stanley quietly replied to Renny, "Reinger-sama was brought inside when the weather took a turn for the worse a few days ago."

...yes, he had said a few days ago...

That must have been a doozy of a spiritual journey. One of which Stanley hoped that Renny had learned a clan name from. Or any name which they could investigate.

Stanley smiled. "With your thoughts in mind, young Kitsune, tell us about the places you have been in the spiritual journey. Be descriptive, but take your time so you don't forget that which is important."
    09-30-2009, 09:02 PM
    Renny sipped the tea to get calm as he told Stanley of his tale in the he was indeed descriptive of his tale, especially in remembering the symbol that seemed to be constant in the village and on the gates of the mansion, and the kanji he couldn't decipher (for that he had to conjure up a piece of paper with the kanji painted on it). He also noted that he was surprised that he couldn't use magic at all during the experience. He also noted that he knew that there was no one in the mansion aside from the kitsune and his guest. "The Kitsune was four-tailed, and his guest called him 'Akinobu-sama,' and his lordly or royal guest seemed to be concealed by a screen. However, I saw the lordly guest's hand, and it didn't seem human at all, nor was he of the kitsune-kind. I couldn't put a finger on what he was, but his skin looked sleek and shiny. When I tried to get a better look of who Akinobu's guest was, the vision faded, and we are now where we are."

Renny then drained the rest of the tea in his cup and said. "I sincerely hope that I didn't disappoint Kaminari-sama with the description I gave."
    10-09-2009, 05:03 PM
    Stanley replied, "Akinobu. Now we have a name to work with. As for the guest, Renny-sama... you just described a celestial dragon."

Wally reached over and gently petted Renny's fur in a really NICE way. Yes, he certainly knew where an animal's pleasure spots were located in the nicest ways possible.
    10-09-2009, 07:25 PM
    Renny murred, and felt how Rocket probably did... "Whoa... what magical hands..." he remarked, as his tails started to swish uncontrollably.
    10-09-2009, 07:40 PM
    Wally smiled and said to Stanley, "May I have permission to take Renny to our room and give him a deserving treatment? I mean, he was spirit journeying for several days and I think he would benefit from some special treatment."

Stanley smiled at Renny. "That is totally up to our young Kitsune lord. What say you, Renny? Do you want to spend some quiet time with Wally?"
    10-13-2009, 08:45 PM
    Renny nodded. "It's okay with me, Kaminari-sama. It would be more welcoming after being in that trance for a few days..." he cracked his stiff neck a little.
    10-13-2009, 09:08 PM
    Wally smiled. "Want me to carry you to our room, Lord Renny?" He winked.

Janet was thinking He's a foxy guy. Nothing wrong with crossing the species barrier. But if Wally ever tries that with Rikki... POW!
    10-13-2009, 09:20 PM
    Renny tried to get up, and he found it hard to keep balanced after being completely still for more than a day. "Might as well let you carry me with my legs being as wobbly as they are." Renny hummed in thought as he looked to Janet. She seems to be more of the person that would probably commandeer those muscleheaded karate dojos than to be as silent as a Kuroko.*

*A Kuroko is a stagehand in the Kabuki theaters, and are better known in Japanese culture as the non-combat support for the Shinkengers in their Sentai world.
    10-25-2009, 01:50 AM
    Wally picked up Renny in his arms and he carried the cutie back to his room where he gently lay him on the bed and proceeded to undress himself until he was nude. Then he lit the scented candles in the room and then... he came over and began to work Kitsune oil into Renny's fur, all over his body, starting at the footpads and slowly working his way up in a most sensual manner. "So beautiful... so beautiful..."
    10-25-2009, 02:54 AM
    Renny murred and moaned with every time Wally moved his hands on his still stiffened kitsune body, feeling - and even getting - turned on by his muscles relaxing under the warm hands of Wally Blayze. He was so arroused, his sheath started to swell as the human worked his way up his body. "You have magical hands..." He moaned out.
    10-29-2009, 08:46 PM
    Wally continued as he was nearly on top of the Kitsune. "My hands aren't my only magical body part, sexy... as I am sure I could show you... um, with permission, that is..." He wouldn't demonstrate unless Renny permitted it first. But yes, Wally was horny.
    10-30-2009, 05:00 AM
    By this time, Renny was horny as well, and his vulpine pride had already emerged from it's furry protection. "Only if you let me return the favor to you, Wally-kun."
    11-21-2009, 11:14 PM
    Wally allowed the young Kitsune to do whatever he wanted to him. As they were both enjoying the exercise immensely. And it was not only fun but educational for Renny.
    11-21-2009, 11:42 PM
    Renny was enjoying it as well. However, the knot was the most surprising of the exercise; despite being stuck, it was a pleasurable feeling to be tied in, as well an interesting addition to the new form he was embracing.
    12-01-2009, 10:34 AM
    Wally and Renny continued with Renny's pleasuring activities for many many more hours, and both would not be see again until the following morning. But by then, Renny's body would be set and finalized as an official Dreamtrail Kitsune.

End of Adventure Seven.
    sigpic
Working...
X