Collapse
No announcement yet.

[GNR-SQ1] RG-06: Pain in the Muzzle

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[GNR-SQ1] RG-06: Pain in the Muzzle

Reinjaa Gaiden
    Adventure Six: Pain in the Muzzle
    Written by the team of Lexington "Chip" Lonewolf
    and Darrel James Vanwinkle
    07/07/09

07-07-2009, 07:41 AM
    Though hoping he would have a night with his boyfriend, Chip knew that Renny would have to go. "It's okay, Renny. Go; I'll be fine here."

Renny gave his lover a kiss, before saying "Get some sleep, Chippy; you look really tired." Something that Chip ignored from others after not being able to keep in bed, sleeping.

Chip smiled, though looking drained, he did need that kiss. "I love you."

Renny hugged his human lover, and looked to Glacyra. "I'm ready, too."
    07-19-2009, 11:05 PM
    Glacyra held on to Mark and Renny, as the three stepped through the IAP.

When they emerged on the other wise, they seemed to be standing in Briarwood Forest, although something wasn't quite right about their surroundings.

"I thought Lord Thunderbird was sending us to a Ranger team or to the Kitsune," remarked Glacyra as she looked around the immediate woods. "But I don't see neither around."

Mark then said, "I see something coming our way... it appears to be a young chicken..." he paused as it got closer. "...I think..."

The small chicken ran around the three shouting, "The sky is falling! The sky is falling! Help! Help!" And then the chicken ran off down the trail.
    07-19-2009, 11:25 PM
    Renny face-palmed himself, as what the chicken said sounded too familiar. "Tell me that wasn't Chicken Little that just said that..." He remembered watching a cartoon that shown Chicken Little a year or two before he was taken from Earth.
    07-20-2009, 12:59 AM
    Glacyra rolled her eyes, then said, "Yes, that was Chicken Little. And I know where we are now... This is the Grimm Forest, part of the Storybook Realms pocket dimension. And that would mean the local rangers are the Huntsman Rangers. They are usually based in Lord Puss N' Boots kingdom."

Mark said, "Another incoming, Glacyra."

And that was when two separate Big Bad Wolves arrived and stopped looking at the three new people. One said, "Get out of our way or we'll huff and puff and blow the three of you over!"

Glacyra's sword was immediately in hand with the tip pressed against the wolf's throat. "I am the Glacier Shaman on a mission on behalf of Lord Thunderbird. Now unless you want to learn how to huff and puff without a windpipe, I suggest you simply tell us where we can find the local Kitsune. I mean, the two-tailed fox."

The other wolf straightened up and said, "Oh, you're looking for Jack Talbot! Yeah, he's the only two-tailed fox in this region! Just head back the way we came from and you'll come across his mailbox! He is usually helping the Red Huntsman Ranger in their battles against the Shadow Writer! Come on, Butch! We have to catch Chicken Little and administer the cure before he gets in real trouble!"

The two wolves ran past the trio and disappeared down the trail that Chicken Little took.

Mark said, "You mean this whole dimension is like this?"

Glacyra said, "Those two weren't even the main Big Bad Wolf. They were probably cousins of his though. Come on... we'll see if their directions are at least correct."
    07-20-2009, 01:15 AM
    "Let's hope the three little pigs don't cross our paths..." Renny said. "They might make me have a hankering for pork." He said with a wink and a giggle. However, the giggle made Renny yelp a little in slight pain, as he held his face in a painful twinge. "Ow..."
    07-28-2009, 01:56 AM
    Glacyra remarked as they walked, "I was afraid of that. Your muzzle is starting to develop, Renny. That is the only thing a pain in the mouth could indicate."

Mark continued to practice his Shadodrak-Fu was they walked.
    07-29-2009, 04:42 AM
    After Renny acknowledged Glacyra with a nod, he looked to Mark when the pain subsided slightly enough for him to speak again. "That looks like a unique martial arts form... reminds me of the martial arts form Owen practiced in the vehicle elevator."
    08-04-2009, 05:33 AM
    Mark smiled at Renny. "It's Shadodrak-Fu. Tommy Drakovitch taught it to me back when he was small and cute. If you would like, Renny... I could teach you the form. You have the legs for it."

Glacyra thinks it's cute that Mark is sharing his Shadodrak Martial Arts with Renny the Kitsune.
    08-04-2009, 06:49 AM
    Renny nodded. "That would be very nice of you, Mark... thank you for being so kind to teach me." He bows to his 'sensei', intent on learning a new form of martial arts.
    08-14-2009, 07:20 AM
    They continued to work with the Shadodrak-Fu technique and for some reason, Renny was picking it extremely easily. It was like this martial art was simple made for Renny's new form.

Mark smiled at Renny. "You are amazing, Renny. You are getting this more easy than I did when Tommy taught it to me."

Glacyra smiled, though in truth, she was worried about the muzzle growth. Like the legs, it was surely going to be very painful when it hit.
    08-14-2009, 09:00 AM
    Renny hummed using a pretty intricate move. "I may be no Shadodrak, but I am getting the hang of these techniques..." He then flinched a bit, trying to shrug off the pain as if it was the least of his concerns.
    08-15-2009, 07:23 AM
    Glacyra smiled when she saw the mailbox near the side of the path that had the words, Jack Talbot: Adventurer For Hire, written upon it. "I think we found the entry to the Kitsune's place, boys. Now we should find out something..."

Mark smiled at Renny. "Think about the next time you use martial arts against your foes and you whip up on them with Shadodrak-Fu. They won't know what hit them." He then looked to Glacyra. "We're there? Cool! I like fuzzy wuzzy aminanimals." He then giggled.
    08-15-2009, 08:22 AM
    Renny nodded to Mark in acknowledgement, starting to wince a bit more as his face continued to change, and influence his pain recepters each time he moved. "Indeed, Glacyra." He then looked to Mark, and giggled as well.
    08-21-2009, 09:28 AM
    Once inside the multi-leveled mushroom shaped house, the Kitsune known as Jack Talbot was serving everyone the customary tea and cookies. "A shaman of Lord Thunderbird, you say? I would do anything for Lord Thunderbird. I am at your disposal. What would you like to know?"

Glacyra said, "Our own resident Kitsune was once a human boy and when his magical powers were developing, he suddenly started changing into a Kitsune. We have no explanation for this. His muzzle is currently in development, hence his current pain. We have been visiting various inter-dimensional Kitsune in hopes that someone had some sort of solution for us. Can you help Renny out?"

Jack approached Renny and examined him all over, including in his mouth and ears. Then he carefully examined the two tails, as well as the feet, legs, and groin. "You are definitely reverting into a Kitsune from your prolonged illusion of the mirrored life you evidently lived off world while on the alien world. One of them have infected you while you were there, but the conditions on that world actually prevented your reverting to the base Kitsune species. Once you were removed from that atmosphere and taken to Earth, the mystical air of Earth interacted with your infection and... that is when you discovered that you were actually good at Magic. However, the more magic you used, the more you shed your humanity. And now, it is about gone entirely. I would predict that by this time tomorrow, you will look a lot like I do. But it doesn't stop at looks, Renny. The Kitsune clans across many worlds and dimensions have a certain mentality and attitude of their species. I am sorry to say that once you grew the two tails, Renny, it was too late to stop this from happening. You are a Kitsune now. Just go with the flow. As for your old mentality, you will lose it and take on the mentality of a Kitsune. You can try to fight that... but it is a losing fight."

Mark listened quietly while enjoying his cookies and tea.
    08-23-2009, 12:00 AM
    Renny blinked. "I'll be okay with it, but what would Chippy think when I am able to return?" That thought was now plaguing his mind about that after he thought of what would change about his mentality... individually.
    08-23-2009, 01:41 AM
    Jack Talbot said, "Your boyfriend may notice you acting differently from before, but to you, in your own mind, you will be acting and thinking normally. Your boyfriend may not even recognize you once you gain the Kitsune Glow. That will be the next thing after your muzzle develops. Then your mind and attitude revert. The only way I can think of to stop the changes all together would be if you were to return to Verminoi and simply stay there."
    08-30-2009, 06:22 PM
    Renny shuddered; honestly, he couldn't think of returning to Verminoi, even after being sold by the slave runners to King Gasket and the Machine Empire. At that point, he lowered his tails, and his perky ears went down. He was rather upset, but knowing that this would likely happen, he would have a ton to think about, now that he had some of his hopes taken away. If he wanted to stop the changes, he would have to go back to the planet where he was enslaved, and never return to his own planet. He looked down at his feet, now feeling bad about what is going to happen.
    08-30-2009, 07:40 PM
    Mark then asked, "Isn't there a way he can avoid the mentality change without returning to Verminoi? I mean, there are slavers all over that planet. He wouldn't be safe there."

Jack Talbot hummed, as he consulted a book from his bookshelf. "To quote The Learned One Who Chose To Be Removed: Return to whence from the realm where your changes began. And seek ye out the power that helped you gain the beginning of your quest. To there where battles occurred in a place removed from reality. She will show you the way." He put the book back on the shelf. "And that is all it says. I don't know what that means, but I assume you might have traveled once to a realm where, to your home dimension, may exist as fiction otherwise."

Glacyra snapped her fingers! "I know what it has to mean then!" She looked over at their Kitsune changing Ranger friend. "Renny! Remember when you traveled under your own power to Dreamwolf so you could meet the space bunnies? There was a female mage there who you asked to teach you magic! That has to be the answer! We need to go see the American Eight in Dreamwolf!" She then grinned. "I read the comics, too."
    08-30-2009, 08:26 PM
    Renny blinked. "Assisto! She taught me some magic while I was down there... and Cosmic Mouse was the one who let me help Royal Bronze when he was left out of the Atlantean Dragon formation." He remember quite well, including the kiss on the mouth that made Chip very jealous.
    08-30-2009, 09:07 PM
    Glacyra shook Jack's paw with a smile. "Thank you ever so much for this insight, Jack. I think you've helped Renny more than any place we've visited so far." She then gave the Kitsune Boy a kiss which made his ears flush in pink.

Jack Talbot smiled. "I can go you folk one better then, if you're heading to Dreamwolf!" And he led the three of them into his back yard to what appeared to be an all-natural archway made of two giant oak trees. And the center of the archway appeared to be one of those dimensional gateways. "Oak Guardians! Passage to Dreamwolf's West Coast, if you please! Lord Thunderbird permits it!"

The oak trees reply, "As the lord permits, the way shall open." and the swirling gateway changed to reveal Briarwood in Dreamwolf.

Jack Talbot smiled and hugged Renny, kissed Glacyra back, and then... gave a cute ring to Mark, sliding it on his finger. "Until we meet again, my friends! Swift journey and don't sit on any fallow candlesticks!"

Glacyra held on to both Renny's paw and Mark's hand as she led the jump through the dimensional gateway to Dreamwolf...

Briarwood, California in the Dreamwolf Superhero Universe...

As they landed on the beach near Briarwood, the dimensional gateway closed behind them.

Mark looked around with a smile, saying, "It seems rather peaceful here."

Glacyra grinned. "Only at the moment. I've read enough of the comic books about this universe to know that just because it is peaceful here, it may not be peaceful where the main action is taking place. I just wonder where the main action is, though? I recognize the nearby Briarwood, but... this town doesn't appear in any of the regular comic books. They don't have Ranger teams in Dreamwolf."
    08-30-2009, 09:18 PM
    Renny hummed, and said. "I remember something about the American Eight being on the Oregon Coast, after reading a bit more about them once Chippy gotten some sleep after keeping eye on the Dreamwolf action with no break." Too bad he didn't hear any speculation the others had before he made the jump to Dreamwolf.
    08-30-2009, 09:29 PM
    Glacyra smiled as she pulled out the Winter Owl Zord and caused it to return to normal size. "All aboard, guys. Next stop: The Oregon Coast. Of course with a White Metallic Owl flying up the coast line, some hero or villain is likely to get the wrong idea and try to intercept us."

She had another concern, however... and that was that Jack never mentioned what Time Era in Dreamwolf he was sending them to. The way the crossings worked at various points was that you could end up in any of the given time eras; not simply the one you were aiming for. She was hoping they were in the 1970s American Eight version of Dreamwolf or else their visit could be very rough.

Mark helped Renny aboard the Winter Owl Zord, then boarded himself, then he sat next to Renny and held his furry paws in his hands with a smile. "This whole journey has been a lot of fun, so far."
    08-30-2009, 10:13 PM
    Renny nodded, his muzzle starting to show, and the pain increasing slightly. "Yup it has. It was too bad the others had to take different paths..." He ended up flinching again.
    08-30-2009, 11:52 PM
    Mark smiled and said, "Perhaps those who have traveled with you have each earned a change of their own during the journey and when they leave, they are replaced by others who await their turn to gain their alteration as well. Don't worry though. I doubt I will change. I am not even an official Dragon Guardian. I'm just a Shadodrak Shaman Ranger."

Glacyra soon had the Winter Owl Zord in flight and she was attempting to raise a hero on the radio. "This is White Glacier Power Shaman on behalf of Lord Thunderbird. Come in Reivax or American Eight. Heck, I'll even talk to a hero who happens to be listening. Anyone got their ears on? Don't make me call a Rabbit a Hare. Over."

*static*

Glacyra hummed. "That should have generated a complaint at least. Damn it. I get the feeling that Jack Talbot's gateway led to the wrong time period."
    08-31-2009, 02:39 AM
    Renny hummed. "If I remember correctly, one of the Shark Rangers mentioned something about the day and month being in sync with Dreamtrail time." He looked to Glacyra, and tilted his head. "Is there a way without magic to find out which time period we ended up in?"
    09-02-2009, 02:38 AM
    Glacyra replied, "I know one sure fire way to find out."

A few minutes later, the Winter Owl Zord was parked in front of a gas station where there were vintage vehicles parked in the parking lot. Glacyra was seen emerging from the gas station where she had spoken to a stunned young man in 1940s clothing.

She got back aboard the Winter Owl Zord and strapped herself in and lifted off with her male companions. "I knew something was wrong when we couldn't get the Rabbit and the Hare to complain... We're in Dreamwolf 1942. And there are only two superhero teams in the entire world. The Super Stars and the World Protectors. And unfortunately, neither team have any Kitsunes. Assisto hasn't appeared in Dreamwolf yet. So we have two options, Renny... we can either fly down to the Trice Ranch Nexus and jump through one of the time portals there, or try to find one of the superhero groups and see if they can help us. It is your choice. You are the main quest subject, Renny. Where do we go?"

Mark said, "I recall a Graphic Novel 4-part mini-series where an alternate version of the Tao Rangers visited the superheroes of the 1940s in Dreamwolf. The mini-series was called, World War Tao. And if memory serves me correctly, one of their team IS a Kitsune."

Glacyra hummed. "That is a definite possibility then. Especially if we're in the same time period that Tao visited World War 2 in Dreamwolf. But it is Renny's choice."
    09-03-2009, 12:25 AM
    Renny gave it some thought, and hummed. "Maybe we should stay in this timeline, and see if the version of Tao Rangers are around. Let's hope that Planet Janet is put on a leash... No matter what team she (or any of her counterparts) is in, they just can't take her anywhere."
    09-03-2009, 12:50 AM
    Glacyra said, "Okay Mark... you read the Graphic Novel... where are we going to?"

Mark smiled. "In World War Tao, the team had a bit of a mishap which stranded them in Rocky Falls, Missouri, in the dojo headquarters of the Super Wildcats. And no, the incident was not Janet's fault. They had gotten in a fight versus some of the Mystical Ninja's arch enemies and their morpher bracelets were damaged, robbing them of their ability to suit up. The only two with transformation powers were Deryk and Rikki. Rocket focused on repairing the bracelets, but that didn't stop the team from offering to help the Super Wildcats against an attack caused by their foes. But during that fight, Rocket was captured and then the Super Wildcats called in the rest of their team who were on call, and the bad guys got the holy living whey beat out of them. Although there is an area in Part 4 that skips several hours, it never tells what happened during that time, other than the team's morphers were repaired and they were ready to head back home. Someone makes a joke, then everyone laughs, and it says, the end. Then in the next regular episode of the Super Wildcats, Tao is apparently gone and things are back to normal. So we need to go over to Rocky Falls circa 1942."

Glacyra hummed. "If Deryk is the leader of this Tao, then they must be the originals, the ones who vanished off the scope several years ago. But if they have been stuck in the 1940s of another dimension, that would explain why no one knew where they had gone. Okay, boys... I am veering the Winter Owl Zord to the East. Next stop: Rocky Falls."

And the Winter Owl Zord flew off toward Missouri with it's cargo.

Soon after... the Winter Owl Zord arrived in the sky over the 1940s city of Rocky Falls, where it took to a hovering state of being. Glacyra said, "Seems quiet, at the moment. But I can bet that we've been detected by someone down there."
    09-03-2009, 03:33 PM
    Renny hummed, and took out his Arch Magi Morpher, and placed it on just in case; he was already a Kitsune, but he decided just to have it on just in case he needed to use his powers. The last time he used it, he accelerated his transformation unintentionally. "Let's see if that someone does something... and be cautious about our actions."
    09-03-2009, 03:54 PM
    Suddenly Glacyra said, "You must be a rodent magnet, Renny. Look out your right hand port window. We have two flying rabbit people, a male and a female, in caped costumes, although their clothes look more regal than Earth can manufacture in the 1940s."

Mark smiled as he looked out the window. "Hey! It's Captain Rabbit and his sister Commander Rabbit. They are from another world, though in the comics, it never says where they are from. They are good guys."
    09-03-2009, 04:11 PM
    Renny giggled. "I can't help it; I've been around rodents for so long. Lets see what Captain and Commander Rabbits are after, we better make sure that they know we mean no harm, though..."
    09-03-2009, 04:29 PM
    Glacyra opened the side hatch on the Zord and the two rabbits came on board.

Captain Rabbit said, "Unmarked insignia star craft of alien origin. One native American female, a costumed boy with a lizard logo on his chest and an unclothed Foxxarian native. No apparent weapons in sight." He looked to the group. "Which of you is in charge of this visitation to Earth?"

Glacyra chuckled. "We're Earth natives, Captain Rabbit. I am Glacyra Yceswan, a Glacier Shaman under the command of Lord Thunderbird. The fox boy is not an alien fox. He was once human and is undergoing a transformation into the species that you see before you. We were looking for Orion Spencer who is reportedly in your area."

Commander Rabbit arched an eye. "They seek Tau-O. Strange that none of them mentioned a metallic owl star craft when they arrived."

Mark giggled like a young boy would. "They didn't mention us because they had other things on their mind. But I think they will be super glad to see Glacyra. Could you give us escort to where they are?"

Captain Rabbit nodded his muzzle. "Of course. They are currently at the dojo estate of Ned Lane where they are trying to repair their bracelets. They said that they couldn't get home until their bracelets were repaired. My sister and I will take flight and lead your star craft back to the estate."

Commander Rabbit had leaned in close to Renny and... gave him an innocent kiss on the muzzle.

Captain Rabbit quietly growled and pulled his sister away from Renny. "If you can't control yourself, I'll send you home to mother and father. Now let's go."

And the two exited the Winter Owl Zord and took flight, leading the zord back toward the estate.

Glacyra grinned while piloting the Zord. "I think she likes you, Renny. What would Chip say?"
    09-03-2009, 04:39 PM
    Renny shrugged his shoulders. "Chippy rubs both ways, so who knows?" He was not happy that he was naked in front of a girl younger than Glacyra, though. "Maybe Orion might give me some hints on what clothes to wear..." He was thinking of summoning a Kimono if he has to... or at least using his cloak to cover himself.
    09-03-2009, 05:08 PM
    Glacyra said, as she piloted for a landing, "If it's any consequence, Renny... you are not a naked human. Nothing is showing. You have a vulpine sheath now; not dangling bits."

Mark giggled at that, and then, the Winter Owl Zord was making it's landing in the dojo estate.

== On the ground ==

Rikki exclaimed, "I don't believe it! It's the Winter Owl Zord! We're finally being rescued!"

Deryk smiled. "About damned dingo time! Stanley and Ah need to get moving if we're to make it to Japan back in our world!"

Orion released a sigh of relief. "Good old Thunderbird. I knew he wouldn't forget about us."

Varvara finished patching up a boo-boo on Janet's arm. "I think this is the first time you have ever gotten really injured during one of our outings."

Janet said, "Was I unjustified when I kicked that Nazi super villain in the-"

Wally loudly said in his polished Aussie accent, "BLEEP!" When Janet looked him, he added, "Sorry sheila, Ah 'ave to censor yer everyday talk when around the 1940s folk."

Rocket, the ever adorable cute Shadodrak, giggled as he continued to work on the Tao Bracelets. "I am really glad a Shaman is here. This is really complicated stuff. I don't recall the bracelets being this difficult to modify and repair in the past."

Stanley Thunder, the Hengeyokai Rat was standing nearby in his kimono robes of glitter and sparkles. "As I said before, Deryk... Where hope blossoms, the peaches will ever be sweet. And now, we get the white rose of the shamans."

When the Zord landed, Glacyra popped open the hatch again and stepped outside. She immediately saw the Hengeyokai Rat. "HEY! I've been looking for you, Stanley!"

Mark peaked outside of the Zord with a smile. "Looks like the gang is all here."
    09-03-2009, 05:21 PM
    Renny was a bit shy, but looked at Deryk Dark. Sure he recognized him from Deryk Devlin's high school photo back when Dragon Soul was protecting Dreamtrail Briarwood. However, the Kitsune did know the difference through his intuition. After nodding to the leader. "Umm... Konnichi Wa?" he said carefully, trying not to gain the ire of the LHG.
    09-03-2009, 06:25 PM
    Glacyra glared at Janet. "These two boys are under my care. If you harm any part of their manliness... I will make certain that the Time Force are around when you thaw out of your iceberg in the year 3000 A.D. Do I make myself clear?"

Janet gulped and feverishly nodded her head without replying.

Rocket flew over and gave Glacyra a HUG! "I've missed seeing you, shaman! Think you can give me and the team a lift home? Most of the Super Wildcats, Super Stars, World Protectors, and the Back-Up members all departed yesterday. I thought I would have the bracelets repaired last night, except... we ran into a snafu. My tools are all back home."

Glacyra said, "What dimension are you and your team from again? Lord Thunderbird recently instated a verification question system as a just in case measure."

Rocket smiled. "I think that is a fine idea. We should have thought of that ourselves. We're from the Dreamvale Dimension. The home to the Blade Rangers, the Ghost Rangers, and the Samurai Rangers."

Glacyra glanced at Mark and Renny. "Of course, Dreamvale... we knew that." Then she looked to Rocket again and whispered, "Where in the Hell did Dreamvale come from?"

Rocket whispered back, "When Deryk Light took the Ragnarok Keystone to Despairian, Odin chose to grant life to the old Valhallan Ranger Teams and their families, at least those who wanted to go, and set up a new fresh world just for them so they could live in a time that they thought they were in. For some reason... because all of the other Ranger teams seemed to know about Yin-Yang Tao, Odin had to permit our team to exist in the new world as well. And that's why we're from Dreamvale."

Glacyra hummed, digesting this new information. Another ranger dimension to play with. And Renny gets to learn of it first. That's definitely a first among the Dreamtrailers. Then she said, "Okay guys! Board up in the Winter Owl Zord! Time to take you guys and gals back home! Be lucky Lord Thunderbird wanted me to come find Stanley for something very important!" And she carried the uber kyoote Shadodrak aboard and let Mark hold him. "Rub his spots, Mark. He likes that, you know." And she headed up to the front and sat in her pilot's seat.

Mark did indeed rub all over Rocket's favorite pleasure spots!

The rest of the Yin-Yang Tao team slowly got on board the Winter Owl Zord and then, with everyone re-seated... Glacyra got the show on the road, flying off toward the nearest INP Location.

Stanley was seated in his yoga position on the floor as he said to Renny in Japanese, "I am wise enough to know that Lord Thunderbird did not send a shaman to find me for Lord Thunderbird, Renny. I think you are the one who needs me. What can I do for you?"
    09-03-2009, 06:44 PM
    Renny replied, of course, in Japanese, "Kaminari-sama, I've been told that you would be able to help me find out if there would be any Kitsune heritage in my line. Steven Wylie-san told me that you may be able to know the knowledge I seek, unless I am the first in my line, judging from Jack Talbot's opinion that I was infected on Verminoi." He wanted to be concise, and since Chip wasn't physically there for support, Renny had to get serious, and hold off on the cutesy mischievous nature.
    09-03-2009, 07:01 PM
    Stanley smiled as he nodded his muzzle at Renny. "Yes, I can help you, Renny-san. However... you have a choice to make now. Are you a human trapped in a Kitsune's body? Or were you a Kitsune trapped in a human's body? As you might have surmised, Steven Wylie knew that I could restore you either way before you made this journey. However, I am a hard Hengeyokai to catch, as most people throughout the dimensions know. I serve the Celestial Empress directly. I go where she sends me. That is why I am helping Deryk and Rikki now. But for you... you need to have this answer in mind when we return to Japan. Which do you want to be more? A Kitsune Wu-Jen or a Human Arch Magi?"
    09-03-2009, 07:11 PM
    Renny rubbed his forming muzzle, knowing that this will be a very difficult answer for him to make. The life he knew was human, and he had denounced his relation with Dreamtrail's Anarus Reinger after finding out he was considered dead to Earth because he was missing for so long. However, because he was back on Earth, he couldn't deny that he wasn't human anymore. "It's too difficult for me to have the courage to say this, but my humanity died when I was thrown into enslavement on Verminoi by Scorpina; it died when people lost hope in their search; it died with Lex Lonewolf-kun's virginity. I think I may have been human, but that was just a rouse. I don't know what my human lover would think if I said it in front of him, but I am more of a kitsune trapped in a human's body than I am a true human."
    09-03-2009, 07:27 PM
    The Hengeyokai Rat then commented, "Then this period of transformation for you is simply your Kitsune reclaiming the life that should have been. I do not think you were infected on another world. Steven perhaps said it with the most conviction... your heritage is what is true to your heart. I will help you find your heritage, Renny. The team has not been to Japan yet. This may be a good experience for all of them. But they need their morpher bracelets in operational order first. Rocket is good with that sort of thing. If you don't mind traveling with a team I care about, then we can take a short break in Van Buren at Yin-Yang HQ. And we can make a call to your boyfriend while we are there so he can see that you are safe. On the plus side, Renny... when your muzzle completes it's transformation, you will be finished changing. Jack Talbot was mistaken to a degree about your mentality. Kitsune mentality is what is in your heart. If you believe you are still Renny, the love of your boyfriend, then your mentality will reflect that. But if you strongly believe that you are no longer Renny, then and only then will you develop a new mentality. What do you think is in your heart?" Stanley winked with a sly and naughty grin.
    09-03-2009, 07:48 PM
    Renny remembered all the good times with Chip, especially with the redhead's show of care when he started the journey with his lovable kitsune. "I believe that I am still the same Renny that fell in love with that cute, immature redhead that grew up into a determined knight... even if I am a kitsune that was in a human's body." He then changed his human clothing into a brownish-bronze kimono to wrap around himself to cover himself and his naughty parts. "Now I won't give any interested parties other than Chip ideas..." He grinned with a wink; now that Renny understood that his fears of losing his love because of a change in mentality, he didn't feel the need to be afraid of his magic-using being the culprit of the acceleration of his transformation.
    09-03-2009, 08:03 PM
    Glacyra said, "We're passing through the INP right now. The Costume Shop employees just gave us the high-five. Next stop: Van Buren."

Stanley smiled to Renny. "Join me in the position I am in, Renny. You, like Deryk and Rikki, will be learning much from me in the coming months. I will help you learn what you seek to know. And for the record... I've been teaching Deryk and Rikki Japanese. They've been listening in."
    09-03-2009, 08:29 PM
    Renny nodded to Stanley, then to Deryk and Rikki both in acknowledgment. "I think Chip will be able to fight without being too worried about me. He knows I am safe and he'll keep to his duty as a part of Shark Squadron. I will accept your offer to join you, Kaminari-sama." He then bowed to honor the Hengeyokai Rat.
    09-03-2009, 08:47 PM
    Stanley smiled back at Renny. "Glacyra... Renny has chosen to join the journey of enlightenment that I can offer him. After the morphers are repaired at Yin-Yang HQ, you may escort us to Japan where I must take my students to the Kami's Paw and Hoof Torii where an INP exists to connect many worlds. In this way, should Renny's boyfriend seek to know how Renny is doing, he will not be cut off."

Glacyra smiled. "I understand, Stanley." Then she said to Mark, "Although the journey for you was short, Mark, you have helped Renny find what he was seeking. And that is more than was asked."

Mark grinned as he stroked on Rocket's spots. "Plus, I was able to share Shadodrak-Fu with Renny. He learned it faster than I did."

Stanley gave Renny a hug and a small kiss. "Let us meditate for the rest of the journey. A rested mind makes lessons more easily learned. Something that Janet has trouble learning."

Everyone laughed, though Janet muttered, "...oh shut up..."
    09-03-2009, 09:05 PM
    Renny giggled (after blushing from the light kiss), as he tried to get in the right position to meditate with his digitigrade legs. He could handle it before his change, but this will be another learning experience for him if he wants to meditate properly. "Looks like I am going to have to get used to meditating in a different way," he winked.

Renny then looked at Mark, his tails swishing gently. "Where will you go from here, Mark? I know that Chippy has his team and Kam-chan to support him, and Peter is getting the help he needs at Consuelo Peak, but where will your journey lead you to?"
    09-03-2009, 09:11 PM
    Mark smiled. "Oh, as long as there are aminanimals I will always be happy. Or I could go with Glacyra to Shaman's circle. Or I do have an open invite to go serve the dragon lords in Dragotopia. They were looking for a Shadodrak Shaman. But as for a quest of my own... don't worry about me. Just getting to be a young ranger is a blessing in itself." His words sounded happy, but his heart was sad.
    09-03-2009, 09:16 PM
    Renny got up from where he was seated, and hugged Mark gently, and gave him a light kiss on the lips. "It would be a lie if I said your help and friendship wasn't appreciated, Mark. May you have good fortune on whatever path you choose."
    09-03-2009, 09:29 PM
    Mark nodded his head and hugged Renny back and kissed him in return. Though his kiss wasn't just a little kiss. He made it lasting and meaningful. When he let up and let go, he remarked, "In truth, Renny... I live on the streets. I dig in trash cans for meals and clothes, and... Tommy Drakovitch revived me when I was killed by a bad guy. He really is a hero to me. But... I have no team nor place to go to. I am... all alone in the worlds. But still a Shadodrak Shaman Ranger. Cause Tommy said I was special. He believed in me."

Glacyra said, "Mark... Lord Thunderbird told me to make sure you found exactly what you needed on this journey. If you haven't found it yet, then your journey has not ended yet. Your quest is only beginning. But to Lord Thunderbird... you are not a nobody like you say you are. Tommy believes in you. Maybe that is your quest; to find your own courage to believe in. Tommy didn't give up on you; are you going to let him down now?"

Mark sighed. "I would never let him down. I love him."
    09-03-2009, 09:45 PM
    Renny said. "This may not be the end of the journey for you after all, Mark. This could be the start of yours. Believe it or not, you aren't nobody; if you were, would you have been able to teach me the art of Shadodrak-Fu?"
    09-03-2009, 09:54 PM
    Mark smiled again at Renny. "It was an honor to teach you. But your journey is ending in a way... true you are going with Stanley to learn your way as a Kitsune, but if my journey is starting, then where is the person who will support me like those who supported you? Oh well, I don't want you to worry about that, Renny. Someone will turn up, I guess. That is how quests work."

Glacyra flew the Winter Owl Zord to the Yin-Yang headquarters and landed with gentle precision. Tomorrow would be another day and hopefully by then, the Yin-Yang team's morphers would be working. Japan literally didn't know what they were about to be in for.

Look out, Kyoto! Here comes Planet Janet!

End of Adventure Six.
    sigpic
Working...
X