Collapse
No announcement yet.

[GNR-SQ2] DMC-02: Evolution

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Seth Sidarius, inactive Dragon Soul of Legend." said Seth, remembering how they censored 'Power Ranger' from most of the Comics sold in Haji that doesn't involve the Power Rangers. He threw up a Neonyte with a back body drop! Seth then gave a football tackle to another. "It would've been a complete injustice to leave you in this predicament, and I know of a friend and a great metallic dragon that would not enjoy that notion!"
    sigpic

Comment

Magnus smiled for a moment as he punched another Neonyte with one fist directly in the face. "I was hoping that the forces of the Fighting Dragons would send someone!"

MagiDragon focused his arcane powers to cause the remainder of the Neonytes to be carried away and out of the cavern within a swirling vortex of magical wind. "That takes care of them! Now let's see about rescuing the townspeople!"

As the three headed further into the cavernous tunnels, they soon came upon three general like demon opponents. One of the three grinned wickedly as he spotted Magnus with the small group. "Magnus Sitaris! We've been looking for you! Once you are locked up, all humans in this region will no longer be in our way for conquering the world!"

"In your dreams, Baelsmaug!" the young man exclaimed as he assumed his pose for activating his transformation. "By Iona's power, the spirit of the dragon has other ideas!"

Magnus brought his dragon bracelet over his chest and pressed the dragon symbol with his free hand. "Dragon Arcana!" The surroundings around him became that of the inside of a fortune telling tent as he stood before a velvet covered table. "Time for a Reading!" And he drew a card from the deck and placed it down upon the velvet table, face up, revealing his Ace of Swords. Then came a mighty flash of light, as his body was coated in his all-natural armored uniform which made him look like a red draconian knight. Then his dragon helm appeared over his head as his eyes were covered with a red lens like visor. Finally, his Dragon Fire Sword appeared in hand as the Red Dragon Arcana Zord appeared briefly in the misty glowing background. As the scene returned to normal, Magnus struck his finishing pose in full glory and shouted, "Red Sword Dragon! Fire Guardian Arcana!"

"You will not be alone in this battle, Magnus," exclaimed Peter as he shot a mental instruction at Seth. Close your eyes and in Lord Thunderbird's name, go through the motions as if you did have your morpher. This is the test of a dragon's faith, Seth. Believe. He then snapped his claws and a rain of magical stardust appeared all around him! "MagiDragon! Seer of the Unknown!"

Comment

I was mad at myself for not being able to morph. But the battle has changed, but I had to believe... I had to trust my instincts, trust in my faith, and even trust in my allies. MagiDragon's telepathic thought helped me to close my eyes, and find something deep within me I never knew I had!

Seth closed his eyes. "Legend of Faith!" He then struck a pose and opened his eyes, the human aspect turned Draconic. "Dragon Warrior, Awaken!" At that instant, emerald scales encased his body from the shoulders down, and became the armored scales of his jumpsuit. A draconian shield, along with armored boots and gloves appeared on his body. Seth then outstretched his arms, as greaves and shoulder armor secured itself in the right places. The Draconian Helmet of Legend appeared on his head, securing tightly to his suit. The Dragon Scepter appeared in his grasp, as the visage of the Legendary Hydro Dragon appeared in the background. "Green Dragon Warrior! Legendary Dragon Power!"

Multiple close-ups of Seth's scaled Ranger form occured, finalizing on him reaching for a weapon, and having the Dragon Dagger appear in his grasp. He tossed the musical weapon to his off-hand, then summoned his Dragon Scepter, which looked a lot more Draconic than Lexington's tech weapon variant. "Someone call for a legend? 'Cause one's about to whip your tail!"
        sigpic

Comment

"Iona sent me some great allies this time!" exclaimed Magnus as he began to fight against General Baelsmaug in a sword to sword battle.

MagiDragon was matching wits versus the spell using demon mage, while the other demon warrior faced off against Seth.

Comment

Seth decided that there was a place and time for his Dragon Fear Aura and now was that time. It channeled through the draconic eyes on his helmet. Giving him a stronger incentive to fight the demon. The demon warrior, showing no signs of losing bladder control, roared, and swung to attack the Green Dragon Warrior, but it was then that he leaped up and struck the monster in a form of martial arts that he had not known. And what would surprise him later on it was nothing that Lexington and Britton will know about.

The Juikungrate that I used in that form was not something I learned. I think it might've been inherited from Xylo44's genetic memory or something like that. Ether way, with the Dragon Dagger and Scepter, I was able to further augment my prowess in the battle. It's as if I called out my inner dragon, and even a higher sense of confidence.
            sigpic

Comment

MagiDragon soon defeated the magical demon as he said, "Too bad that last gambit didn't pay off, demon. Even Circass shows more adeptness at magic than you did." He then turned to see of his friends needed assistance.

Magnus was still battling hard to keep Baelsmaug at bay with his swordsmanship and prowess. He didn't speak much when he was focused on sword fighting against his foes. But as Issue Number Three had hinted at before the mini-series cancellation, this young man needed a team. Like Lexington learned himself when Dragon Soul was first formed, there is no I in Team; you need others to balance out the payload to further along an earned win. Had Magnus encountered these three demon generals by himself, there is little doubt he would have been slain. Having the others nearby evened out the odds yet it was still a hard battle for a young man who had little combat experience.

At the end, it wasn't that Magnus had won but more so that Baelsmaug chose to withdraw at an opportune moment. "Another time, Hero! Take the prisoners! There will be another day!" And the general activated a gem on his necklace and in a sudden blast of fire and smoke, all three generals were taken away from the cavern of battle, leaving Magnus, MagiDragon, and Seth as the victors for today.

"I hate it when they do that," said Magnus as he sheathed his sword into its scabbard. "Lets free the townspeople and get them out of here. As ruined as the city is, I am going to have to take everyone to a temporary shelter some distance away until I can reseal these stupid demons into their cavern. But I am no wizard; how am I going to do it?"

MagiDragon smiled. "But I am a mage, Magnus. Iona's faith, my friend... if a seal is what you want, then a seal you will get. But first, rescue your fellow humans." He then glanced over at Seth. "How are you holding up, Green Dragon?" He remembered not to call Seth a 'Ranger' in time to prevent a faux paus in the comic. Calling him a Warrior didn't sit well with him either. He didn't know why and he got the feeling that Seth's inner dragon would take offense at being called a Dragon Warrior.

Comment

Seth leaned against the Dragon Scepter after a battle as intense is that. "Now I understand why my Legend Armor failed me when I was facing Raconuki in my anger." He said. "The abilities are taxing when they are first realized... yet it feels good to be covered in real scales instead of spandex." Yes, his Ranger form is more like a real dragon than it was a suit and armor, and a plastic-like helmet. It was as if it was part of his inner dragon; it was as if the suit was part of him.
                sigpic

Comment

Once all of the townsfolk were evacuated from the cavern, Magnus and Seth watched MagiDragon reinstate the magical seal over the mouth of the cavern and this time the seal was a very obvious and glowing reminder of why you should never open something that was sealed off originally for a reason. When MagiDragon finished, he walked over to the newest hero and said, "Magnus, your heroic powers are far ahead of their time in this world. But Iona willing, a team you will someday have. Never lose hope and remember that in the Royal Dragons, there is even room for a wily two-tailed fox* to help Royal Bronze in his time of need." He winked knowingly.

Magnus nodded his head as he shook hands with both the magic using dragon and the green dragon knight. "I will never forget what you have done for me and my people, great ones. We will rebuild Briar Bay perhaps at a new location. Perhaps we might call it... oh, I don't know..." He looked at the townsfolk again before looking back again. "How does Briarwood sound?"

MagiDragon glanced at Seth with a grin. "Sounds like a winner to me, right partner?"

*DELIBERATE HINT REGARDING RENNY'S STORY*

Comment

Seth nodded, staying in his Dragon Warrior form to keep from passing out prematurely. He could feel his strength diminishing while he continued that form. "Briarwood sounds definitely like a town I'd grow up in."

Though Old Briarwood is in shambles now thanks to an resurgence of an Old Evil that the last Zordon-made ranger powers destroyed for good, I can still remember the town I was born in, and stayed until the three years spent in Missouri. At least Britton helped rebuild the town just as Chip did as well. It wouldn't be Briarwood - old or new - without the Dojo to teach future generations. Though it did prove to be a problem trying to unite our offspring together. Man did they clash until the Toonmasters incident.

After returning home and powering down, I slept nearly a full twenty-four hours because of the strain the Dragon Warrior powers took on me. Lexie got so mad that I slept on the couch for two months! He did have a foul temper. But at least I had a new form to scold the Yellow Belts for not doing their own chores. Of course, Lexie mellowed out when the Twins were born, but that is a story meant for later.

I hear one of the Instructors calling for me. It's the day I meet my predecessor's human vassal. I still don't know to this day how Xylhawyr Quirintor managed to be fascinated by a human owing his life to him, then it would likely be worth something to meet this person at least once. But if he is as fascinating as Lexie and Deryk Devlin of any world is to me, then I bet he picked the best bloke for intimate encounters.

- Seth Sidarius
                    Xylo47

Present Day, 2030; Dragon Templar Academy training grounds.

Seth emerged from the dorm buildings for the Templars, and his ever-sad look on his muzzle showed evidence of sad nostalgia and mourning. "Xylo47, reporting as instructed." He got in a standard stance for a dragon of his size and limited experience reporting to a Shadodrak-like instructor.
                    sigpic

Comment

The instructor, Hilo83 whom was a black dragon with bronze and silver highlights, stood next to what looked like a wingless draconian, except this one appeared to be more of the human stature than of the dragon stature. Not to mention, he wore a slightly sparkling turquoise tunic and little else. Around his neck there was a waterproof leather cord with an emblem upon it; the emblem was of Xylhawyr Quirintor's estate. This sea green scaled former human young male was the caretaker of Xylo's seaside estate.

"Xylo47?" started the instructor. "This is your predecessor's consort, Seafaring Prince Cato Cadmus. He has requested an audience with the inheritor of his master's essence. You will have the rest of the day off to visit with him, but tomorrow, I expect you back at classes as usual. Be civil, Xylo47; if you will excuse me now." And he slowly departed.

Cato Cadmus didn't say anything at first; he seemed to be taking in this newest version of Xylo before making any kind of statement.

Comment

Seth looked a little shocked to see some similarities in this Prince Cato Cadmus, but kept his thoughts out of his groin for now. "You must be the human that my predecessor has taken under his wing," said the Templar in-training in a formal manner. He then said. "If you are more curious in looking me over, you can come in closer. I've been known to lay still for my previous mate when he was resting on my scales, may he rest in peace."
                        sigpic

Comment

Cato approached Seth and said, "Although my mate gave you his life essence he shared his vitality and eternal fluids with me so I may live as long as dragons did. The last day I saw of him, he told me that he had to fight one of those evil Dragon Slayers to preserve the honor of Dragons everywhere. I still recall the kiss he gave me upon my mouth and his tongue down my throat. He was very fond of doing that with me."

Comment

In a small bit of curiosity, Seth approached a little closer. He sniffed the scent of the Prince, and said... "You remind me of those I've been..." He looked into those eyes, and then gave the draconic-looking a docile yet caring look. "I wonder what it would be like... to kiss like your mate had done..." His muzzle got close, making an opening to give the human a kiss on the mouth, His tongue prodding gently for entrance.
                            sigpic

Comment

Cato permitted this since his former mate trusted this dragon enough to give him his power. He held Seth's draconic head in his hands as the kiss commenced.

Comment

The romantic moment between Seth and Cato only lasted a few minutes, but felt like an eternity at least to Seth. He would never kiss his previous mates in that manner. Especially feeling how well he took the draconic tongue down his throat. No normal human would be capable of that without feeling the urge to vomit. He longed to do more, but this was his and the Prince's first meeting. Better to know Cato for a while before being too romantic then to mount him right then and there. But a part of Seth yearned for him. Whether it was his dragon side's longing or his libido acting up for the lack of sexual activity, Seth knew he has to be civil. At least for the time being. But Seth would want to interact more with the young human Xylo44 took as a companion, he wanted to visit and want him to visit. Maybe the Instructors will allow that dispensation for him, considering his morale was low since he started attending the Academy. His cloud was nearly as black as Joey's in his teenage years. Maybe Cato may be the silver lining he needs.

((End of Quest Two.))
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X