No announcement yet.

[GNR-SQ2] DMC-03: Immorality

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Roolock smiled. "It isn't like yas don't spend all yer time near the Yiffy Roo Order anyways, Sethie. Ah 'ave an idea... Ah need to go check on my college project; yas can come with me and see the kangaroo college Ah made for educating a special breed of Dreamtime Kangaroos." And he hopped up to his feet and he grabbed Seth by one arm and he teleported himself and Seth to the YRO College Campus in Dreamtime. "This is my pride and joy, Seth. YRO College for Dreamtime Kangaroos whom cannot get an education anywhere else. Ah am so proud of this place. The Instructors are loving roos and the students may smell a little but they 'ave big 'earts."

Comment

Seth looked around. And though he didn't see that Lexington's Deryk-assisted cool-offs involved more than just talk, he was definitely amazed by the new surroundings. "Why can't these Dreamtime Kangaroos get education wherever they want to? It doesn't seem fair. However, this College looks brilliant."
      sigpic

Comment

Roolock grinned as he took Seth along a back alley street where the rear moat could easily be seen and smelled. "As Ah said, Sethie, the students 'ave a lighter version of this scent all over their entire bodies. Normal Dreamtime Roos cannot stand the smell of Yro Mud. Yro Mud is used for artificial sexual arousal. It makes them very active for homosexual activity with each other. If you went home with this stuff all over yer body, Lexington would 'ave yas in the dog 'ouse. The majority of dingoes smell better than this stuff. 'owever... Ah don't mind 'ow my student boomers smell as long as they are 'appy with themselves. Now let me take yas to one of the most active classrooms." Roolock waited for Sethie to get a good look at the Yro Mud moat. He half way expected Seth to fall in. ;-)

Comment

Seth cringed. "Worse. He'd have me sleeping in the empty bunkhouse for a month if he's on a tear." He didn't mind the mud. But his dragon senses haven't fully kicked in just yet. If his olfactory senses weren't still human, he would likely avoid this place like a plague.
          sigpic

Comment

Roolock next took Seth to an education center classroom where YRO boomers and flyers were gathered at desks conducting what seemed like an important lesson in Dreamtime Sociology. "And this is the Dreamtime Sociology class 'ere at the campus. This is where the locals are taught the best ways of interacting with possible 'uman friends and associates. No sex-play 'ere, Sethie. Such stuff is reserved for after 'ours sessions."

A few of the boomers and flyers pivoted their heads to look at Roolock and Seth when they entered the room and a few waved politely.

Comment

Working...
            X