Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[GNR-SQ2] DMC-03: Immorality

Collapse
X
Collapse
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[GNR-SQ2] DMC-03: Immorality

Dragon Memoir Chronicles
    Quest 3: Immorality
    A Round Robin Adventure written by
    Lexington "Chip" Lonewolf and Darrel James Vanwinkle
    05/17/2015

I can feel that lingering feeling again... the one in my groin.

I know the feeling well. It happens whenever I either deprive myself, get deprived, or feel the desire for one other than my mate. It happened multiple times. That is the reason the twins were born. I was in heat when I returned from learning how to shift between human and dragon forms in Tatsu-Lan. I bred Lexie like we were virgins the first night (His was ripped from him before he moved to Briarwood when we were kids, but that should never be my story to tell; let the dead have respect). My arousal is getting stronger, and I need to arrange for it to be sated. Unlike the first time. I held myself back so much I ended up putting two blokes in trouble. And as much as I visit to atone for my indiscretion. I got to be very careful each time I am in heat. Otherwise, there is a recipe for disaster.

Lexie knew nothing of this, even in death he doesn't know, before the twins, I did have children. It makes our threesome with Deryk that produced their son look like a minor transgression compared to the two I bedded in my first heat...

May 2009; a month before Vlad Lonewolf III's rescue.

Seth was letting a couple of orphaned joeys suckle on bottles of kangaroo milk. And as much as he had something he would like Lexington to suck on for the last couple days, the Lonewolf wasn't as receptive; in fact he was crabby lately. And visits from the Professor and (occasionally) Deryk were the only things that elevated his mood after trainings. The redhead was feeling homesick for Califrornia. For the City near the huge magical forest, with the mountains in the southwestern Pacific Coast on the other side of the planet. Not even the temporary visit when defeating the last remnant of the Demonic Army was enough to sate his Lonewolf temper. But there was a fire of sorts that can't be quelled, and Seth was in day four of holding it back. He wanted to make it worthwhile when his Lexie decides to be willing for some whoopee.
    sigpic

Roolock appeared in the Kangaroo Barn where Seth was currently at as he checked one stall and finally the one Seth was actually in. "Aw... yas look so adorable, Sethie. My sheila, Clarissa, sends her best, by the way."

Comment

Seth smiled naughtily. "So that means she would mind if you had given a blowjob to this Dragon?" He chuckled then sighed as his naughtiness became a drooping frown. "Lexie's been a lot grumpy lately. And I've been horny for a few days now. And if I didn't know better, I'd be seeing a doctor after the first six hours."
      sigpic

Comment

Roolock smiled. "I am immoral, not disgusting, Seth. In my case, the Immoral Lord of Fun implies mischief which leads to a defined long term purpose which could save the world. That is the reason I often kidnap people and hide them in my Dreamtime realm. They do not age while I have them and when I return them to the world with a renewed purpose, evils of the new age shat themselves when they cannot figure out what to do with a warrior who knows the old ways. It is no different from what the Fae do in Merlin's territory."

Comment

Those words made me wonder a little longer along the way if the Dragons had a way of doing that, too. But that wasn't a story for me to tell. Especially with people trying to egg me on into believing what prophecy said.

Seth said to Roolock. "I guess that's why some of us were really confused when we met nearly a year ago to rescue a Deryk... or was it Sebastian... whatever name he goes by. Regardless, mischief might do me some good if I haven't been hard for the last four days. Anyways... What's on yer mind Roolock, aside from the usual chaos that comes with the Yellow Belts? I've been trying various tacts to keep them on task aside from using... that... again." He shuddered on how they reacted to his Dragon Fear Aura. Which is why he is growing to despise using it unless all other options are lost. "A little too hard to do without them gossiping about me being a pervert." He was still tenting as he slipped the joey back into his surrogate pouch.
          sigpic

Comment

Roolock grinned as he reached his paws down into his own pouch and he pulled out a bundle of plastic wrapped Haji graphic novels. "Ah come delivering the latest cheats in comic book may'em. The individual adventures of yer team the Dragon Soul or what they never knew what was occurring be'ind their backs. Also, Ah bring an update to Deryk Roo's backup story in the Los Angeleos Lions comic since Ah know 'ow much yas and Lexie cares about the lonely gang roo. The bloke 'asn't forgotten yas at all, Sethie."

Comment

Seth smiled. "Maybe Deryk Roo will get a chance to help me with my problem if Lexie's having me sleep in the dog house." They have no dog. Regardless, Seth thumbed through some of the comics. Some run-of-the-mill. Others are interesting to look at after dark, and then there was one comic that got unstuck that was different than the rest, although similar. "Hey Roolock... what is this?" He shown the book to Roolock. "It seemed to get stuck to this Deryk Roo update."
              sigpic

Comment

Roolock looked at the comic in question. "Interesting, Ah didn't even know that comic was with the rest that Ah picked up for yas. And Ah 'ave to wonder if the 'aji comic shop people are aware that they accidentally did this. Ah can take it back to them, if yas would like." Roolock was genuinely perplexed meaning that he didn't plan for that comic to be included with the others.

But then Roolock snapped his fingers. "Of course, Ah know where this comic came from now. My sheila 'as a subscription to a line of comics that she said Ah likely wouldn't be interested in and judging from the title on this comic book, she lied to me."

The title on the comic book read as, The P.A.S.A. Insider's Guide: planned reboots for the Original Planet Adalia ranger and rider universe. a blurb across the bottom of the cover read as, Read about the teams before the official reboot release!

"That rotten little whopper telling sheila! Ah usually find this stuff out before anyone else does but she trumped me this time!" Roolock spoke like he was miffed, but in truth, he was tickled. Roolock now had the comic book open as he looked over the redesigned Team Logos for each of the planned Adalia reboots. Then he turned the page and said, "They are taking the original Fighting Dragons and making them over into Io's Chosen, the Lone Dragon Rangers of Io. And they are going to be part of the Dragon Guardians comic book arc. They are even going so far as to 'elp clean up Deryk Devlin's original origin at the start of Yin Yang. On the side, they are making an all new Fighting Dragons on the West Coast which Zim Loo and Gong, Lori Roman, Cedric Sidarius and Lilith Thorndyke will still be part of; the rest of the Kamen Rider team will be all new people. And good old Dominik Ratt is getting an actual team which occurs the year before Dragon Guardians began. According to the timeline page, they are going to be matching Original Adalia's timeline up to be even with Earth's timeline. And according to an editor's note, readers should be warned that Adalian teams do not obey the Morphing Grid rules. This is why they can 'ave several teams existing at the same time." He then grinned. "Although Yin Yang is still slated to be wackier all the time."

Comment

"If there wasn't any wackiness, then Yin-Yang wouldn't have been themselves." Seth smiled with approval. Though his heart sank a little bit about the 'revision' of the Fighting Dragons; he liked that Deryk Devlin. Even though he got a big slap for it, Seth didn't feel like less of a man for his moment of weakness. He then heard Lexington slam the rolling doors of his Dojo slam shut after the last white belt left. Seth then knew fear. "He's gonna put me on the couch again for something..." And he did everything for chores. "Do you think there is a place where we can look through that without interruption from our paramours? Once Lexie sees the tent in my pants, he's going to flip. I just know it."
                  sigpic

Comment

Roolock grinned at Seth as he whispered, "Ah know the perfect place up in Kangaroo Town. A lot of Dreamtime Lords often go there for the entertainment and fun. They even 'ave fornication chambers if yas end up needing one during a pinch. The place is a nightclub called the Absolute Zero. Clarissa and Ah go there for meals and dancing on the weekends. Ah can teleport the both of us up there right now and we can get a table close to the stage. Ah'll even treat yas to a dinner."

~~~~~

One well placed teleport later and the Dreamtime Kangaroo Lord and Seth were seated at a table where a kangaroo waiter handed them menus a he headed over to the bar to get them glasses of water. "If yas need a few moments before ordering, Ah'll be nearby at the bar counter."

Roolock had the comic book open on the table where he was reading over Power Rangers Street Virtue, the ranger comic involving the Elysium Quest reboot which was Dominik Ratt's team. "Ah sure am glad they are keeping Ratt's catchphrase of By the Lord of us all... 'e wouldn't be the same without that part." He then looked at the waiter, "Ah'll 'ave a full course number four with onion rings, Garcon. as well as a bottle of Dreamtime Wine with two wine glasses."

Comment

I always liked Dominik Ratt as a character, and 'by the Lord of us All,' I named my final human son after him with a different spelling. Too bad he wouldn't be able to get to know both of his parents; I could never look at the face of a Lonewolf without seeing Lexie in them. Even if they were sons of my own seed.

Seth looked at the menu and hummed. "I'll take a number seven with a side of coleslaw, please." He then said. "That is good for Dominik. He finally gets a team of his own. But I wonder what has happened to Deryk Devlin of the Adalia. I thought there was at least two of them, unless I was mistaken."
                      sigpic

Comment

Roolock turned over to the Yin Yang section of the guide book comic and started reading out loud. "According to this, Duran Darcangelo Seward, the third son of Lord Thunderbird originally born and raised in the Dreamtrail sector on Earth, was to fill in for Deryk Devlin in Yin Yang when the team was to first start, looking nearly identical to the Deryk Devlin of Adalia which is why 'e was chosen to 'old the position originally for Deryk Devlin who was missing at the time. An investigation originally under way in the original universe suspected the local bully, Mike Bowler, of 'aving killed the young Australian boy. Duran had been brought into the case in the 'opes of making Mike confess when 'e saw the young man still alive. This ultimately failed since Mike 'ad been falsely accused and was actually innocent. By the Pouch, Ah 'ad no idea this was going on over on Adalia originally; no wonder Lord Kiel was so uptight back then. Deryk is supposed to be 'is son."

Comment

Now that was something I did not know.

"Kiel's son? Is that why that Were-Kangaroo Lord was checking on Deryk intimately when we were with the Adventure League?" He remembered that. Even though he did see Lexington take another version of himself pretty hard, and he and his Dragon Guardian counterpart were making sure that there was damage control back then. "I guess my joey maker wouldn't be safe if word goes out I was a part of a threesome with him and Lexie. We were both using protection with him when he wanted that... experimental phase." He admitted it, not realizing what had happened out of that happenstance.
                          sigpic

Comment

Roolock then said, "Supposedly the Australian Deryk Devlin twins on every world were supposedly the sons of Lord Kiel whom with the 'oly Pouch's permission mated with Auranea Sherwood-Devlin to make a son who would be meant for bigger and better things. Apparently Dirk was also supposedly missing during Deryk's birth month and when Kiel went to name 'is son, 'e encountered a phony Dirk clone whom was none other than a demon in disguise. That part Ah personally know because Ah 'ad the original Dirk in my realm in suspended animation preserving 'im for a task that would be coming later in Adalia. Also, when 'e was a boy down under, the real Dirk was often playing with any kangaroo who let 'im near them. And make no mistake; Ah took my turn at the bat teaching Dirk about sex since 'e was open to the idea. The day Dirk as an adult learned that Ah was an elder power about made 'is eyes pop out of 'is 'ead. Now, lets see what else the comic book 'as to say about Deryk Devlin."

"Deryk was to 'ave arrived at 'is grandparent's 'orse and donkey farm via Grey'ound bus from California to River Bluff, Missouri. According to the comic book, Mike Bowler saw Deryk Devlin aboard the bus by 'imself as Mike was also returning from 'is uncle's 'otel business in San Francisco. During a stop over at a bus stop near a gas station in Colorado, Deryk failed to get back on the bus as 'e was using the men's room when another teen aged young man came into the rest room and 'e attempted to rape Deryk in the bathroom stall. Oh my pouches... Rotten bastard. The comic goes on to say that the teenager stole Deryk's bus ticket, ID card and wallet leaving Deryk unconscious in the rest room while 'e made the trip Eastward to River Bluff. Deryk was found by a local and he was taken to a 'ospital in CaƱon City, Colorado, where 'e was treated for a night before 'e left the 'ospital in a personal attempt to get to River Bluff on 'is own. Meaning 'itch'iking. With no ID and no money, 'e spent a few weeks traveling getting rides when 'e could before arriving on the outskirts of River Bluff where 'e passed out in a field just off of the main 'ighway. Odd, it doesn't say what 'appened to 'im next."

"Ah am tempted to go play good Samaritan and find the lost joey," said Roolock.

Comment

When I left, the Deryk I knew was still reeling from the deaths of both his husband and mine. Needless to say they he and Lexie were very close. Expecially when the secret was revealed that they had a child together. I can sense the dragon in him through Bahamut's assist, but seeing the culmination of a threesome has left me jealous. A full-grown adult that looked like the spitting image of my red-haired husband with the curiosity of a one-time lover that we shared. I got over the green monster... seeing that I am a green monster, but still I can't blame a broken condom, and Deryk's birth species...

"I feel the temptation as well," said Seth obviously because he was still affected by a combination of hightened libido and a strong sense of affection that still lingered with the starting Dragon Warrior. He was hoping that his erection would go down soon, or else he will be considered trouble. "No one deserves an uncertain fate like that... especially with no chance of help like that!"
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X