Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[TV-WFK] TTA-04 Schooling in Knothole

Collapse
X
Collapse
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[TV-WFK] TTA-04 Schooling in Knothole

Teen Tails Adventure
    a "Sonic the Hedgehog" universe fan fiction starring Miles "Tails" Prower

[KMRT-TTA] Miles Prower
    Episode Four: Schooling in Knothole
    By James Ghaleon (Aragh Darktalon)
    Written on April 21st, 2020

Teen Tails Adventure - Theme Song
    This is my world, Come travel through it.
    Troubles we've had, But I'm sure you knew it.
    When Robotnik came to town... Sonic put him down...

"T! T! T! Triple Power! I am here!
    The Kitsune Heritage! Villains fear!
    I am older now... Give a shout and how!"

I'd help my buddy, Through thick and thin.
    Scratch and Grounder, nitwits within.
    Bad guys were often tough... Sonic was enough...

"T! T! T! Triple Power! I am here!
    I am older now... Give a shout and how!"

My power rises, From within.
    The demon Ogma, Wants me to sin.
    New friends will help me out... We will give a shout...

"T! T! T! Triple Power! We are here!
    We are older now... Give a shout and how!
    We are older now... Give a shout and how!"

Starring:

Miles "Tails" Prower, a freedom fighter of Knothole (2-tailed fox)

Mainstream Sega Allies:

Sonic the Hedgehog, a freedom fighter of Knothole (Everyone's favorite blue hot head)
    Princess Sally Acorn, a freedom fighter of Knothole (squirrel)
    Antoine the Coyote, a freedom fighter whom is very loyal to Princess Sally
    Bunnie Rabbot, a freedom fighter of Knothole (half-robotic rabbit)

Original fan-made Allies:

Zarnathi Oki'Prowlus, Tails' real father (9-tailed Kitsune)
    Mylanthi Oki'Prowlus, Tails' real mother (8-tailed Kitsune)
    Geare, a freedom fighter of Knothole, Son of Rotor (walrus)
    Shield, a teenager of Knothole (boar)
    Fathom, a teenager of Knothole (otter)
    Machna, a teenager of Knothole (cheetah)
    Wyldfyre, a teenager of Knothole (a syhhra which is a phoenix-fox hybrid
    Dr. Siara Oki'Natchi, formerly the robotic chicken, Scratch ( 3-tailed Kitsune)
    Sir Falchion, Shield's father (a knightly boar)
    Andrew Starknight, a human teenager from the planet Earth
    Mylanus Oki'Prowlus, a young adult older brother to Tails (3-tailed Kitsune)
    Digger, formerly Grounder the gobot on wheels (Mobian Gopher)
    Lugnut, formerly Peanut the Robotic Monkey (Mobian Spider Monkey)
    Ogma, a demonic hunter for the Celestial Bureaucracy, a rotund horned jackal-headed demon

[/U]Enemies[/U]:

Zaphomyr, a demon lord of the demonic Abyss, a muscular Minotaur like Centaur (dragon bull)
    Mylanus Oki'nathi, a 4-tailed Kitsune whom is currently a one-tailed Kitsune serving as Zaphomyr's prisoner
    Dr. Robotnik, evil genius of Planet Mobius (looks human, if you can call him that!)
    Scratch 2.0, a robot made by Robotnik
    Grounder 2.0, a gobot styled robot made by Robotnik
    Snively, Robotnik's assistant

Legalese:
    Sonic the Hedgehog concept - Sega Corporation
    Teen Tails Adventure fan fiction and other original characters - Me
    Special thanks to - My friends @fanfichero.com

Chapter One

After a brief pop back over to check in with his parents back on Earth, Andrew was soon back in Knothole with Shadow and Mylanus in a home that was designated for Shadow when he was staying in Knothole. Shadow was still attracted to the human boy even though Andrew was a Tails fan. "What did your parents have to say to you when you went home, Andrew?" asked Shadow out of curiosity.

"They asked me why I smelled like a wild dog," replied Andrew. "I thought the Kitsune scent wasn't supposed to make the transition over into my human form. They made me take a bath and then apply deodorant. Then I had to have dinner with them. Once they dismissed me, I went back to my room and then I used the arranged short cut to come back here to your home in Knothole." Shadow approached Andrew and sniffed him lightly. "I smell the deodorant but I can also smell the Kitsune scent emitting from your hair. And you are right, that isn't supposed to be happening. Zarnathi went back to the Mobian Jungle so we cannot ask him about this. Mylanus is spending some time with Siara as per Tails' request about education. Ogma is still around, so perhaps we should ask him about this."

Sometime later at the makeshift Celestial check-in temple where Ogma resided part time, Shadow and Andrew approached Ogma whom was lighting candles in reverence to the Celestial herself. "Hello boys. What brings you to the temple today?" Andrew then re-explained the issue to Ogma as he held still for the examination. Ogma then said, "I am sorry to say, Andrew, this effect is Zaphomyr's curse. It was never lifted from your spirit, therefore even though your old transformed stinking Kitsune body has Toilet-breath stuck in it at Zaphomyr's fortress, the curse was tied to your spirit upon your name. The only way to get this removed from yourself is to give Zaphomyr what he was originally asking for. Which was a religious human boy. Don't you know any religious human boys whom are not as pure as they claim to be whom might also be greedy if they think they are about to gain ungodly power?"

Andrew grinned. "As a matter of fact, Billy and I both knew someone like that. Charles Brady. And worse, it was his parent's fault that he turned out that way. He had been wishing to God for a new motorbike and his parents bought him one and told him that God must have granted his wish for being a good boy. He is a real bully in school otherwise. When he thought that God granted his wish, his cruelty went overboard. He left home and was living locally in our home town where he was still up to his old ways."

Ogma then said, "I will send word to Zaphomyr that you want to grant his request for a religious human boy in exchange for lifting the stink curse he laid upon you. I will tell him the name of the boy once he agrees and then we will transport the religious boy and his motorbike straight to Zaphomyr's lair. I will also explain to him that you are not a religious human boy yourself so your eligibility would not have granted Zaphomyr his desired goal."

Andrew remarked, "Sounds good to me. If this works, then I will forgive you for kidnapping me to use to get at Toilet-Breath."

Ogma then had Andrew and Shadow go sit at one of the pews as he closed his eyes to make contact with Zaphomyr.

Momentarily, Shadow noted that Andrew's Kitsune stink was rapidly subsiding until only the deodorant was able to be detected. He hugged the human boy at that point.

Suddenly, Zarnathi was in the temple near Shadow and Andrew. "Warning! Zaphomyr just released Mylanus Oki'nathi after he received a religious human boy as he was requesting! The boy called Zaphomyr an ugly misshapen lout! And unlike yourself and Billy, he cannot recite the Lord's Prayer as you and your former friend can!"

Andrew said, "Oki'nathi is loose again? He was the worst. Can't the Celestial do something about him?"

Tails and Oki'Prowlus then entered the temple as if summoned by the Celestial. "We got your message and the summons, Father. We are ready for the transfer."

Zarnathi then arranged an aparatus of three inescapable cylinders as he had Tails and Andrew get into two of them. The third was to occupy Oki'nathi when they summoned his useless ass.

With a mighty Celestial flash of summoning light, Oki'nathi appeared inside the third cylinder still complaining and smelling like toilet water. And then the three-way transference occurred. Tails was gladly back within his own body; Andrew was back in his own body; and Oki'nathi was back in his original body along with the toilet-water scent still on him. Tails and Andrew were released from their cylinders while Oki'nathi was complaining about wanting to be free. And then the Celestial's voice was heard. "If you want to be free, simply complete a threesome of tasks for no reward and you may roam around to your heart's content. But you must never bother Tails and Andrew ever again. Do you agree with this decree or do you wish to be encased in amber for a thousand years in the possession of horribly ugly female?"

Oki'nathi thinking that the tasks would be a breeze said, "I'll do the tasks!" Instantly Oki'nathi found himself sitting directly on top of the Kitsune Codex for all of a second before he was pulled into the Codex world to work on his tasks.

Tails asked, "Where was he sent?"

Zarnathi smiled as he petted on Andrew's head. "The Codex King agreed to set the hardest tasks he knew of for Oki'nathi to solve. We might not see the little slime for many years."

Andrew laughed. "The tests I was given were pretty interesting although the last one was the hardest. Had I moved upon first arriving in it, then I would still be there."

Tails then said, "Father, I deemed Oki'Prowlus as worthy of his powers. I just could not make him suffer for too long. Plus, he was starting to miss having Andrew's companionship. I have work to do on my aeroplane. I know Shadow loves Andrew himself, despite I being his favorite. I also have to resume high school with my friends soon."

Zarnathi said, "An education is very important. Mylanus, my son, your powers and your freedom are restored. Don't waste this second chance."

Mylanus Oki'Prowlus replied, "I have learned my lesson, father. And I can share Andrew with Shadow; Andrew is just a very nice boy."

End of Chapter One
    "Brave, bold, and with a nose that's true..."

~~James "Aragh Darktalon" Ghaleon

Chapter Two

Sometime later in the Knothole home designated for Shadow and Mylanus, Andrew lay in the bed with Shadow whom he felt he owed some private time with. Mylanus had chosen to go talk to Princess Sally in her workshop. Andrew hugged Shadow saying, "When you offered to be the mate to me when you thought it was me making the Kitsune mating scent, did you hope you would get to go all the way while doing it before Oki'nathi pinned you to the wall?"

Shadow blushed. "I normally don't bond to just anyone, but since I have helped Kitsune people before, when I thought you were making the scent, I really wanted to help you because as you may recall, when I first saved you from the wall trap in the jungle, I was very attracted to you. None of the other Mobians wanted to spend any time with you at all; not even Tails whom is your hero. Since we have returned to Knothole, he could have been spending time with you, but instead, he chose to make sure his plane was in top order. And now he is off in school with his school chums. Since we have time while he is in school, I would like to perform what I offered with you just for my own honor and peace of mind. Would you be willing?"

Andrew said, "You did save me when I needed it the most and you didn't just shove me aside once the save was over. Which form should I be in?"

Shadow smiled as he petted on Andrew. "You better change into your Kitsune form so we don't get in trouble later. I really love you, Andrew."

Andrew utilized his spell power to transform and he was then in his Kitsune identity where upon Shadow slowly placed himself on top of Andrew's soft and succulent smelling body where he began to show the boy turned Kitsune how Mobians do it. Andrew got a muzzle to muzzle kiss which muffled his whimper when he felt the black Hedgehog penetrate his anal ring with his maleness. Shadow smiled as he continued to teach the new Kitsune what it meant to be with an amorous Mobian lover.

After a while, Andrew felt the hedgehog release his fluids inside of the boy in vulpine form and then he heard Shadow mutter, "Your turn, Andrew. I will help you to do it correctly this first time. Exactly the way I did you. You can do it. I trust you." And then the process continued with Andrew being in control of the sex education lesson.

Hours later of taking turns back and forth, the black Hedgehog and the brown Kitsune both lay next to each other in the bath tub nearly unable to move and both extremely fat. Andrew asked, "Did we go too far, Shadow?" Shadow replied with a question. "Did you enjoy what we did?" Andrew replied with, "Yes." Shadow chuckled. "Then don't worry about it. I've done this before and I am still a male hedgehog. Of course we will need Princess Sally's help later..."

Andrew arched an eye. "Why will we need her help?"

Shadow slyly smiled as he replied, "Because we are both pregnant and you cannot transform while pregnant."

Shadow nearly got strangled and drowned at the same time when he told Andrew that little Mobian secret. Thankfully, Andrew stopped himself because he didn't want his children to be without a father or mother.

"Why didn't you warn me that this might be the result if you mated with me?"

Shadow grinned again. "I honestly thought you knew what the word mating meant for animal people. I know you had an erection when you looked at Tails foxy butt, so I figured that you were ready to go all the way. I've done it with Tails, as has Knuckles and Geoffrey St. John. Sonic is the only one whom cannot bring himself to play with his little buddy. Knuckles and I have mounted Sonic before and Knuckles and I have done it. You can now honestly say that you have joined the club."

Andrew sighed. "I cannot afford to be missing for too long; how long does a Mobian pregnancy last?"

Shadow said, "Do you recall how long Mylanus said you could be on Mobius as opposed to being gone from home was?"

Andrew replied, "Mylanus said, quote, thanks to Time Dilation, I could have you home in time for dinner with your parents. But that offer is only good with me as your host, unquote. So you see, he never said what the time ratio was."

Shadow was grumbling again. "Dammit, now we are going to need Zarnathi's help once again. If Mylanus had honestly told you what the time ratio was then I could help you to get through this without your having to be gone for too long. But since he didn't, we need Zarnathi immediately."

Moments later, Zarnathi and Ogma were in the home once again with Princess Sally and Mylanus as well. Shadow explained the issue once again as Princess Sally examined both Hedgehog and Kitsune. The Princess then said, "Yes, you are both pregnant. The normal Mobian magical gestation time is anywhere between four months to a year. I don't know how we are going to get around this so Andrew isn't missing from Earth for too long."

Mylanus then said, "That's easy. I will keep my word and utilize the Time Dilation ability that Kitsunes learn during their lessons and because of my promise to Andrew, no matter how long he stays with us this time, he will always get home in time for dinner with his parents. That was the promise after all. But if you wanted to be pregnant, Andrew, you could have asked me for the privilege."

Zarnathi said, "Since you have verified this promise in front of me, Mylanus, you have to keep it or suffer another family punishment. Surely you don't want to clean the Celestial's toilets like your cousin Oki'nathi had to do once."

Mylanus made a bleck expression on his Kitsune muzzle. "No way! And I don't want his nickname tagged on to me either! I will keep my word to Andrew because he freed me from the video game cartridge that I was stuck in. I still owe him."

End of Chapter Two

Comment

Chapter Three

For the coverage of four months, Andrew and Shadow both lay in bed pregnant. Tails brought in Knothole High school books for Andrew to study so the boy could keep up on his own education. At the end of the quarter, Princess Sally came in and she spoke to Andrew. "We graded your school work, Andrew. You are one of Knothole's best students and I am not sure why. You certainly weren't born on Mobius like these other bums were."

Andrew replied, "The Mobian school subjects are just far easier than the Earth school subjects are. I found the work to be a lot easier, that's all. Um... how far along am I toward birthing Shadow's Hedgehog child?"

Sally said, "I need to check on that right now with my medical scanner. You've been patient up to now during this first quarter for the minimum wait time." And she pulled out her device and passed it over Andrew's Mobian Kitsune body one time before she looked at the readout. "Uh oh... The readout says that you broke water about an hour ago. You should be in the middle of birthing at this very moment."

Andrew quickly said, "Call Mylanus! He was Time dilating my stay, remember?"

Princess Sally soon had Mylanus and Tails assisting with Andrew's need to give birth. Mylanus agreed to turn off time dilation for one hour so Andrew could give birth. And then came the birthing of the child that Andrew was carrying for Shadow. But instead of looking purely black with red highlights like Shadow, the Hedgehog came out looking to have black fur with gold highlights. Andrew said, "What a cute hedgehog boy. His official name will be Eclipse the Hedgehog. Write that down, Sally. Please. The story for snoopers will be that Eclipse was Shadow and Tails' test tube son. He can only call me mom when I am in my Kitsune body. I think I will need a bath when this is all over with."

Sonic said from the entryway. "At least you are remembering that you are a clean human and not a most-times filthy Mobian animal like the rest of us. Sally is clean, but she's a girl. I meant the boys. I can help you get clean, Andrew. As you probably heard, I have morales about whom I play with especially if they are too young."

A few minutes later in the bathroom, Sonic using water-proof gloves was helping Andrew get clean in the bathtub. "I am glad that you want to be decent, Andrew. The others often sport their conquest scent like it is an important trophy. So disgusting."

Andrew then surprised Donic with an odd question. "How young is too young for Sonic? I was told that you won't play with Tails because he's too young. So what constitutes as too young?"

Sonic straightened up after Andrew asked this question. "Um... I didn't want to say this in front of Tails, Andrew, but... I knew he wasn't a Kitsune when we first found him. As Shadow has often said, he knows Kitsune upon first meeting them. And way back when Shadow first met Tails, he didn't immediately ask, Where did you find a Kitsune at? In fact, what he said was, What a cute little fox boy. Can't wait for him to be an adult. Later we learned that Tails' so-called Kitsune powers were stemming from Oki'nathi whom was hiding inside of Tails' body when he was hiding from Ogma. This is why Shadow told the Celestial that if Oki'nathi were separated from Tails then the Celestial would see the truth and Tails would be free. All of that talk of Tails being from a lost Kitsune tribe was silly. Even Zarnathi admitted to me before he returned to the Great Jungles that At present we should just let Tails think he is a Kitsune and what little magic he learns will be all he will ever learn. But he is no Kitsune; he simply has a tail-defect. Exact words."

Sonic then resumed assisting Andrew with his bath. "As for you, Andrew. Like many of us, I like you. You were born human but you can change into a Kitsune through Kitsune Magic. If I were to play with you, I would want to play with the human; not a costume. As for why I won't play with Tails, it is because I am several years his senior. He hasn't become an adult officially for a fox yet. When he does, I want to show him a good time. But nearly all of the other Mobian males have already played with him, which makes me less likely to join the bandwagon. Like I want a soiled dessert; as in someone else's leftovers. I love Tails as a little brother; but I just cannot bring myself to have sex with him like a pervert. I hope it is called respect. I want to earn my time with Tails; not just take it because he is acting all slinky." Then he paused and muttered, "I'm sorry if that wasn't the answer you wanted."

Andrew then said, "Sonic. I think Zarnathi might have lied to you and listen to my reasoning on this before you disagree with me. When we were all at the Ancient Temple before heading off to travel to Mobo Springs to see Amy Rose, the Codex was being touched by Tails to get his next lessons before we headed out. Remember what happened when you and I touched that book initially. We were told that only a Kitsune could touch the book safely without being thrown into three tests. Tails was touching the book and learning from it. If he was no Kitsune as Zarnathi said, then Tails would have been sucked into the Codex like we had been since he is nothing but a fox with a tail-defect. In other words, Sonic, telling lies runs in the family of Kitsune genetics. They only have to be honest to their own kind as well as the Celestial; but they can lie their ass off to everyone else."

Sonic stopped cleaning Andrew at that point since the boy was making perfect sense. "Oh my gosh, you are right! We were suckered! But why didn't Shadow properly identify Tails when he first met him? That's the only part of your reasoning that you didn't explain."

Andrew hugged Sonic as he pulled the hedgehog into bubble bath with him. SPLASH! "Isn't it obvious, Sonic... Shadow only knows Kitsune from Zarnathi's tribe. He has never met any other kind. So he doesn't know all Kitsune on sight. He wasn't lying; but he has never met any other kind aside from Tails. Zarnathi claimed that Oki'nathi and Mylanus were both sons of his; one more honorable than the other. But at the end right in front of the Celestial he did say that Tails was a lost tribe. And you saw the punishments you could get for lying to the Celestial. I think we should go talk to Ogma to verify this. Right after I get you clean so villainous dirt doesn't remove your full speed." Then he kissed Sonic fully on the muzzle.

Some harmless play time occurred in the bath tub after that but afterward, a clean and dry Sonic as well as a clean smelling Andrew left the bathroom and they headed off to find Ogma.

Within Ogma's temple, Sonic walked up and he lit the brazier and he picked up a small mallet and he rang the small gong. "We need to speak to Ogma if he is available. If he isn't then the Celestial herself can bear the brunt of this accusation of dishonesty."

The entire shrine lit up in a brilliant light as the Celestial herself appeared before Sonic and Andrew!

End of Chapter Three

Comment

Chapter Four

The Celestial remarked, "It is not healthy to accuse the Celestial of telling lies, Sonic the Hedgehog. You better have a good explanation for why you have done this."

Sonic and Andrew then took turns reminding the Celestial of the prior events as well as what Zarnathi had said once they were away from the Celestial in regards to Tails.

And then Andrew added, "I find it hard to understand why Ogma is staying in knothole if he has truly completed his task of finding the Kitsune of Oki'Prowlus' tribe. When it was mentioned that Tails was from a lost tribe to your face, you did not reprimand Zarnathi for lying then. And later, he told Sonic a different story. Within the ancient temple I saw Tails touching the codex and he was not sucked inside to do tests, as Sonic and I had to do. So if Zarnathi told the truth, then Tails should have been stuck in tests as we had been. And he wasn't and that brings us back to Ogma. Instead of working on your next task for him, he has been hanging around Knothole as if he was watching Tails since he is the only Kitsune in Knothole. And Tails was not his initial task unless we were fibbed to about his task. Which brings us back to the idea that the Zarnathi and Celestial can tell lies whenever they like. If you expect honesty, be honest yourself first."

The Celestial gazed upon Andrew as if she was reading his aura. "Oh, so that is what Mylanus did to you. He is likely very angry with jealousy over your lifting your tail for Shadow, but you wouldn't have his children with him."

Andrew said, "If he hadn't lied about granting my every wish, he might have earned that right. But if he is going to fib, then why should I bear his children?"

Sonic then said, "Just fess up, your grace. Why is Ogma really in Knothole? Tails had been in your court before and Ogma witnessed it. Watching Tails now doesn't make a lot of sense. Someone is lying and we want to know the truth."

The Celestial then said, "Tails is not the only Kitsune in Knothole at the moment. Ogma is watching someone of interest. He is also here to offer help to Andrew when and if the magic goes wrong. Zarnathi's tribe is not a trustworthy tribe unless they are getting something of value out of associating with a new person. Mylanus Oki'Prowlus had some sort of interest in Andrew. Notice that I use the past tense version of the statement. Since you mated with a non-Kitsune before him, he is angry with you. And if he does what we suspect he will do to Andrew, then the boy will really need our help. On the side, Ogma is still trying to find the last two Kitsune that he missed. If you will recall, in my court he said that Tails was one of his sons from a lost tribe. You seemed to have forgotten the extra words or it was magically removed from your memories. Therefore, Ogma is trying to find Tails' parents whom are hidden well. Ogma suspects that Tails actually has an idea on where they are, but is magically prevented from just telling the location nor leading anyone there. So you surmised correctly, his task has not ended. There are two missing. I realized this when I was cataloging those gathered and there was two missing."

Without warning, Oki'nathi appeared in a puff of smoke and said, "Ah Ha! I knew if I waited long enough, someone would find out why that demon was hanging out in Knothole!"

Andrew grabbed Oki'nathi by one arm as he said, "If you want to earn kudos with Sonic and I, stop being like the rest of your tribe. Don't you want, need I say it? Real freedom?"

Oki'nathi then looked at Andrew in a serious way before saying, "Mylanus has removed his blessing from you, Andrew. The next time you attempt to shape change, you will end up as a species that hasn't been seen on Mobius since the time of legends. This means that he took away your humanity as revenge for your choosing Shadow over him. It is a selfish and petty act. Since you asked for honesty, I am giving it to you. The Celestial could have told you this when she examined your aura, yet she said nothing. So whom is being more honest now?"

The Celestial flared one time as she growled at the Kitsune, "You rotten little shit! I hadn't said anything yet because there are rules that a little peon like you could never understand! I told him whom was here to help him when and if it happened. I had said enough."

Sonic then butted in. "Pardon my saying so, but if Ogma is off looing for the other two Kitsune and he finds them, then we may never see him here in Knothole ever again. Then when and if Andrew gets in trouble, no Ogma and then your word becomes another lie and we are tired of hearing these lies."

Then to make matters worse, Tails was standing in the entrance of the shrine. "You Mean THIS is why Ogma is here in Knothole! Because of my parents whom no one in Knothole can or could find even as far back as when I was left at the entrance of Knothole! Sonic searched the whole forest looking for them after the Freedom Fighters found me! And at the time, no one was faster than him!" Tails' fur was bristled along the back of his neck and he was starting to float in mid-air in the same manner as could Mylanus and Oki'nathi. "I demand answers or I will destroy the Celestial myself! You are all nothing but a bunch of lying slugs whom have no real power!"

Mylanus and Ogma then arrived with Zarnathi via teleport and when they saw Tails in angry mode (and it was aimed at the Celestial,) Ogma placed a protective barrier over each Mobian and Kitsune and another barrier around the shrine to protect Knothole from the coming blast. And... FLASH!

Sonic was blinking his eyes hard to get the color back into them. "Did anyone aside from me survive that blast? Hello?" Andrew was heard saying, "I am glad I was holding both yours and Oki'nathi's arms, Sonic, but I can't see a thing." Sonic said, "Blink your eyes hard and focus on looking at your own colors to restore your vision. Tails! Where are you?"

And in a fading child-like voice, a sing-song type of musical voice was heard as if it was losing life. "My power rises from within; My life has reached the very end... Goodbye Sonic..." It sounded like Tails. Sonic screamed, "NO!!!!" And in a flash, he had his Blue Chaos Emerald in hand as he raised it over his head and he shouted, "Chaos Control! I am not going to lose you now, Tails! I love you!" Sonic transformed from his lovable blue form into his Super Sonic gold form as he found his way to Tails and he poured his love and energy into Tails' motionless body.

Thankfully Andrew released Sonic when he began to transform, and he stood with Oki'nathi or so he thought was he watched Sonic perform super powered CPR on Tails in the white landscape.

Mylanus said, "I will restore your blessing this second if you agree to bear my children, Andrew."

End of Chapter Four

Comment

Chapter Five

Andrew was disgusted that Mylanus had a one track mind and during a crisis wanted to have Kitsune sex. "Surely you recall what I said about Tails that you agreed to, if Tails ever came to harm, then all bets were off! And here you are wanting to have sex while Sonic is trying to revive Tails! You perverted Kitsune make me sick! Maybe Zaphomyr was right about sticking you into a video game cartridge! You and your tribe only care about yourselves! Shadow showed more respect than you are showing right now!" He then changed tactics, "Ogma! If Tails dies, you will never find his parents because the family link will be dead!"

And then a thundrous boom went off in the shrine which stopped the white effect entirely restoring color to everything. "The event has finally happened! Congratulations, Andrew! I knew you would summon me back when you realized just how vile this Kitsune was!" Zaphomyr was in his original dragon bull-centaur body looking as powerful as before. "I owe you for restoring my powers and body to me. I had some fun running around on Earth, but the fun was short lived after I lost the ability to use my powers there. The stupid religious boy couldn't recite the lord's prayer, but then I remembered, after hearing you recite it a few times, I could say it myself backward. It wasn't easy what with that stupid priest trying to exorcise the demon out of the boy's body. Finally, I managed to do it and instantly I was in the void between Earth and Mobius. Then I realized that I needed you to finish it by rejecting Mylanus, so I waited... and waited... and then it finally happened... today. As for Tails' parents, I am surprised that no one thought to ask me what I knew of them. I know exactly where they are."

Everyone in the chamber, including Tails whom had just woken up, all said, "YOU DO?!"

Zaphomyr walked around the barrier that contained Andrew and Mylanus and he reached in and pulled Andrew out of the barrier field. "There. No longer near the pervert. Oh sure, I may look like a scary demon; but I have never lied to you once, Andrew. Not like these fetid sacks of manure. All of his talk to restore the blessing on you is actually a curse. The Celestial saw it, I can see it, even Oki'nathi saw it and was honest about it. The curse would last until you bore his children. Then he would allow you to be human if you wanted although he hoped that you would embrace the Kitsune species by the end and choose to lose the human. Sounds quite petty, doesn't it?"

Now Andrew was really disgusted. "I will never bear his children. Not after all the crap I went through that he set me up for."

Mylanus exclaimed, "So be it! You cannot return to Earth if you cannot be human! I hereby revoke all of the shortcuts as well as the magic link that I shared with you! Welcome to Mobius, asshole!"

Knuckles then walked into the shrine and right up to Andrew whom he pressed a chaos emerald into the boy's hand, "Use this to return to your human form. I figured the Kitsune would pull an Eggman at the last second."

Mylanus said, "Oh right... go for it, Andrew... Lose your human form. Or have you forgotten that I am controling what form you end up in?"

Knuckles then held up a familiar object. "Memory Lane, Zaphomyr! What you did once, you can do again! Catch!" And he tossed the item to Zaphomyr. It was the Sonic 2 cartridge (from Andrew's room on Earth) that Mylanus had been trapped in originally.

Zaphomyr laughed hideously as he turned to Mylanus and showed him the item. "Like an old friend whom returned to embrace the bum whom abandoned it. Had you been smart, you would have destroyed this when you were free of it." He then held the cartridge up over his head and he chanted a spell which opened what looked like a black hole in mid-air which had the Video Game landscape just beyond it. And the hole was like a vacuum cleaner as it focused on Mylanus whom felt pulled toward the hole, at the last second, he reached out and he grabbed a hold of Andrew's leg. "I am not going in by myself! You promised to be my boyfriend, Andrew!"

Knuckles shouted, "USE THE CHAOS EMERALD! JUST LIKE SONIC DID!"

Andrew held the emerald over his head and shouted, "Chaos Control!" And a massive flash of aquatic and arctic light exploded out of the emerald which caused Mylanus to let go of Andrew's leg and he was pulled toward the hole once again. Mylanus at the last second cast one final spell and then he was sucked through the black hole back into the game world.

The hole then winked out of existence as the chaos emerald light faded to reveal an anthropomorphic white furred Mobian Rabbit with a unicorn's horn on his forehead and arctic blue eyes. He was dressed in Oriental garments and he was holding the Chaos Emerald that Knuckles had given Andrew. "What did that turd do to me?" came Andrew's voice out of the new Mobian Lost Legend. "I'm covered in white fur! I want to kill that little shit for this! I cannot go home like this!"

Zaphomyr breathless muttered, "Al'miraj... the last one was killed by greedy royalists just before Mobian Animals took control of the planet..."

Oki'nathi said, "Andrew is going to need you Freedom Fighters more than ever. My cousin siphoned the human form right out of Andrew's shell and when the Chaos Emerald's power went off, the transformation changed Andrew one-way into this species. I feel sorry for him now."

Lugnut poked his head in through the door. "I asked this back during the journey and Shadow didn't know the answer, but couldn't the light of the Master Emerald undo Andrew's transformation?"

Knuckles thought it over. "It could but if it is like I am thinking, then his being human would only be in effect during day time hours. When night fell, he would be Al'miraj again."

Ogma said, "Of course as an Al'miraj he would learn the spell to disguise himself in his former human appearance. Otherwise, the Master Emerald could work. Otherwise, the rule on Kitsune still applies. Only the Kitsune whom caused the magic can undo it."

Andrew grabbed the game cartridge and ran outside with it as he headed toward Rotor's repair shop!

End of Chapter Five

Comment

Chapter Six

Sonic shouted, "Don't do something stupid, Andrew!"

Shadow and Rotor saw the Al'miraj go into Rotor's shop and as they chased him inside, they found the bunny with a sledgehammer in hand and as they watched, Andrew obliterated the game cartridge not just once with the sledgehammer, but repeatedly; until the plastic was completely shattered and the circuit board was beyond repair. And then he scooped up the remains of the game cartridge and he opened Rotor's furnace and he tossed the remains into the fire before closing the door. "Come back from that, if you can!" He then strode past Shadow and Rotor and returned to the shrine where he looked at everyone with a sorry look on his muzzle. "I went berserk. I destroyed the game cartridge and then set it on fire in Rotor's furnace."

Shadow and Rotor then came in and when Shadow heard Andrew's voice coming out of the Al'miraj he went over and hugged him. "You didn't deserve this."

Zarnathi whom was now over the shock said, "You killed my son out of rage. Why did he deserve that?"

Andrew said, "As a human, my compassion would have prevented me from baking him alive. But as a species I've never been before, I temporarily lost my mind. But considering that your son tricked me into wearing a Kitsune fur coat moments before trying to hand me over to Zaphomyr as a religious human boy he wanted your son to deliver him. And I didn't fit the bill. I only knew the Lord's Prayer because Billy taught it to me. Then there was the fact that Mylanus didn't grant one of my wishes as he promised to the night before I chose to release him with what I thought was the last wish. Later when I used the real last wish to wish myself to Tails, it dawned on me that I shouldn't have had a wish left over since I had made a wish the night before and he chose not to grant it. You got on to him for that and I got his powers temporarily until such a time that Tails could bring himself to forgive him. While I had his powers, Sally and I ran some tests and... oh yeah, I about forgot all about that." He was grinning at that point. "Later Tails feeling sorry for a brother that wasn't even related to him because you all lied to him about his family relations... chose to grant his powers back to him after a very short time of being punished. I felt the powers leave me and I spent the rest of my time with Shadow since Mylanus was off doing something else. The reason I know you lied is this... Sonic and I while speaking to the Celestial found out that Ogma was in Knothole looking for Tails' parents and if you were actually one of his parents, then all Ogma would have to do is return to your temple and he hadn't."

Zarnathi looked flustered that this now former human had figured it all out. "But what about my son, Mylanus Oki'Prowlus?"

Andrew said, "Easy, have the Celestial bring him back to life. I mean, what would it normally cost for you to have her restore one of your lying sack of shit clan members whom was not honorable enough to live in the first place? And to think I even started to care about him. If she won't do it, then let me know and there might be something I can do to bring him back. Not that I really want to, but as a heart-felt parental request, I'd do it. You know, instead of his trying to get revenge on me with that last spell of his, he could have saved himself from being transported into the game cartridge. Instead, he let selfish greed cloud his thinking and we are now at this point."

Zarnathi transported himself away to make the inquiry to the Celestial. Since she was not in the shrine, Tails must have put the hurt on her with that blast of his.

Andrew smiled at those remaining as he said, "Now that the liar of a fox wannabe has left, let's go talk to Princess Sally and get my situation taken care of."

Knuckles arched an eye. "What about the plan to use the Master Emerald?"

Andrew said, "We may not need it. I'll explain later. Come on." And he lead the Mobians across Knothole to Princess Sally's labs.

Within Sally's labs, Andrew said, "Sally? Mylanus did what we expected him to do. Look at my species and you will get the idea."

Sally lifted her head up from where she was working and without a second thought she went to a wall safe and she opened it up and pulled out a long slender box. She handed it to Andrew and said, "Just like we practiced just in case the other day. And guys, not a word of what you are about to see to any of the sleazy Kitsune nor Ogma nor anyone not a Freedom Fighter."

As Knuckles, Sonic, Tails and Shadow watched, Andrew opened the box and pulled out what looked like a magic wand.

Andrew waved the wand around himself. "I decree any and all left over connecting links from this body to Mylanus Oki'Prowlus to be removed permanently." And the wand magically sparkled as Andrew's entire body glowed before he continued. "I decree that the species for which I am transformed into have full access to any powers that it would have had before the species was made extinct." And the wand magically sparkled as Andrew's entire body glowed again before he continued. "I decree that one of the spells that this species that I currently am will permit me to shape change between the current species to my teenage human form at will." And the wand magically sparkled as Andrew's entire body glowed a third time before he continued. "I decree that Mylanus Oki'Prowlus to be revived to life within one of the Celestial's cubicles with his original Ruman Bean toy restored to him and without any memory of Andrew Starknight of Earth whatsoever." And the wand magically sparkled as whatever effect was occurring was happening elsewhere. He then put the wand back into the box and he close the lid before handing it back to Princess Sally to lock away. "Now, let's see how this works..."

After Sally put the box back into the safe and locked it, she turned to watch Andrew perform his restoration ability.

Andrew struck a pose and held his White Chaos Emerald over his chest. As he did, he shouted, "For Mobius!" His body then began to glow with an emerald white color. "White Emerald!" Suddenly, the transformation sequence took hold, as a Palace Guard uniform of both Black and White began appearing from his feet, up his legs and torso, then the hands and arms, meeting up around his neck. Then, his helmet wrapped around his head, from the back to the front, as the filtered visor formed over his eyes. Then, the image of his White Emerald Al'miraj form flashed briefly as he changed into his human identity, as special effect explosions of white smoke and flame erupted behind him. Upon his chest, the circled emblem of a crown centered over two crossed swords formed the noble crest of the order of the Al'Miraj. Andrew then shouted, "Sonic Knight White Ranger!" He then reached up and flipped open his visor revealing his human face. "Look who's back, guys! And guys, the story to use is that the Master Emerald solution didn't work but you are all going to continue to support my conversion to Mobian Life here on Planet. I can always use my natural species power to reopen the shortcuts to Earth so my parents don't worry about me. But the shortcuts should arrive here in the labs."

End of Chapter Six

Comment

Working...
            X