JJ-TRR-03 Rescuing a Jet Dalmatian

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
Collapse
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

JJ-TRR-03 Rescuing a Jet Dalmatian

JJ-TRR-03 Rescuing a Jet Dalmatian.
    By Darrel Vanwinkle (Lord Pouchlaw)
    May 18th, 2020

Chapter One: Talk!

Within Badge's team bus, the black jackal called Noose was tied to a chair facing down the entire Roller Rovers street hockey team. Goldrush growled, "You are wearing Jet's Hockey Team icon, scum bucket! What did you do with him?"

Noose replied, "This is an anti-cop medallion! It protects me from cops! Do your worst, loser!"

Walda stepped forward with an Iron Hockey Stick in hand. "His street name is Noose. I dated this guy way back before High Jackal Hell took over the Southern Warehouse district. He was decent back then before he got involved with Scimitar whom drugged him up. When Noose tried to escape from the gang, they caught him and had him under house arrest in their secret lair." She then squatted down and looked Noose in the eye. "Goldy didn't lie to you, Noose, but Scimitar obviously did. He set you up to have an encounter with our team. This icon forces you to play with our team and win one game minimum in order to earn your freedom. You traded one cage for another. Now please... just tell us where the Jackal Warehouse Lair is. We have been looking for it for some time. Or do we have to get Mallard's reserve team down here? Hellfire Duck hasn't taken anyone to Hell in a while!"

Flash then said, "Jet is a decently nice boy, Noose. We love him. Please tell us where Scimitar is holding him. Just name your price within reason."

Noose was still resisting until Mrs. Jenkins walked into their midst and she aimed her government issue pistol at Noose's groin. "Tell me where my son is at or else I shoot Mister Happy right off your groin!" Noose's eyes bugged out when saw this female demon with a weapon aimed at his sheath! "I'll talk! I'll talk!" And boy, did he!

Shade shook her head. "That is your solution to everything, isn't it, Mrs. Jenkins?"

"No male wants to lose their Mister Happy. And this Scimitar fucker is sure to lose his when I shoot him in the groin for defiling my son."

Badge said, "You cannot just keep scaring the locals with your appearance, ma'am. Why did you come out here?"

Mrs. Jenkins replied, "My bosses want an update on the Roller Rovers police dog project."

Badge growled, "Can't they suck their own cocks without bothering us?"

And then Butch entered the team bus with Yeti. "Noose... Do you really want Faraduck to have to come back up here? Or even Honeypuff?"

Upon seeing Butch, Noose caved in and revealed where the main clubhouse warehouse was located at. "Scimitar's M.O. is to latch on to a new catch, invite them inside to party with him and share some of his candy and alcoholic sex drugged drink. When the victim is doped up on the drink, he has them inhale a medicinal powder which automatically floors the victim. The street clothes come off and after scent marking the new gang member, Scimitar gets the new recruit pregnant and then he leaves the victim in his underground drug dungeon. If the victim survives that, then the now fucked up gang member is trained to perform as the others do and later they get their proving mission: steal one item out of a cop's own office at police headquarters. If you're caught, then not their problem. But the victim is trained to protect the Jackals home base at all costs. Meaning if the recruit is caught, they are on their own until they escape. I got caught during my first outing and a doctor gave me an experimental medicine that made me immune to Cocaine over time. After that, Scimitar had me locked up nearly all the time since I had been trying to escape from him. Wear your gas masks if you intend to go in there or else you can forget about sports, because you will be as high as the jackal gang usually are. You might even try to have sex with your own teammates. If you can think of a drug, they are sure to have it in that place."

Goldrush said, "I blew it with Jet and now I have to rescue him."

Badge then said, "Its worse than that, guys. If they removed his Double 'R' bracelet, then we have to reach him before twenty-four hours passes or else Scimitar will find a scent marked naked human boy in his dungeon. Remember how Myst reacted upon first seeing a furless naked boy? Scimitar is sure to kill his prisoner at that point."

Butch said, "I am going to need my father's bullet-proof cod piece if that's the case."

Walda said to Mrs. Jenkins. "We'll get him back. I promise."

Badge said, "Since we're about to hit the mother load gang headquarters, I need to call in our allies. I promised these guys if we ever got the goods on where this place was, I'd call them in. And believe me, nearly every gang in Los Angeleos will thank us for dealing with this. My team are good, but they are not good enough to do this solo."

Mrs. Jenkins then said, "Can't we get Jet back here through the alternate method, Badge? You once said that you had to do that with Devil a few times."

Badge nodded his head. "Yes, but we need his Double 'R' bracelet, ma'am. Only his will work for him. If he reverts while pregnant then the shock of being with pups in his body will tear him apart and none of our doctors will want to operate on a demon. So we still have to make the trip."

Mrs. Jenkins said, "Get my son back here and I'll guard him while trying to get the scent marking odor off of him. And believe me... I think I know of a solution."

Badge said, "No homemade cures, ma'am. Your son isn't a human at the moment."

Mrs. Jenkins grinned. "You leave that up to me or else I shoot your Mister Happy."

Shade whispered to Junkyard, "I swear... that is her answer to everything. I have to wonder how many males in her home dimension still have Mister Happies."

Junkyard just shuddered at the thought of losing his baby maker after having had to get a detox at the hospital.

End of Chapter One.

Chapter Two: Convergence.

Down in High Jackal Hell territory, the largest collection of gangs and law groups ever seen arrived from all directions as they met within range of the warehouse stronghold.

Mallard Thunderbeak looked to his male team member whom wore the cowboy duds. "Flame on, Hellfire. We need to find Jet."

Maverick Rhone transformed into his demonic flaming alter ego as he smiled. "I remember what the nice doggy smells like and what his aura is like! Prepare to follow me!" And he stalked toward the warehouse doors and as he laid his hands upon the outer doors, the entire door lit up outside and within in an unholy flaming light as an opening formed within the doors themselves. Hellfire Duck then stalked inside where upon gunfire was heard immediately. Carla McCall fired her stun grenade launcher over Hellfire's head and into the middle of the warehouse where a magnificent blast of light and stun gas went off which caused the gunfire to cease instantly. The gangs in gas masks then raided the warehouse as Goldrush and Badge searched for the trapdoor that had to lead to the basement prison. Mallard announced, "Watch where you're standing!" And he lifted his hand into the air as the floors buckled from one of his powers and that permitted Goldie and Badge to locate the trap door which they pulled open.

While this was going on, more Jackals were showing up to defend the warehouse headquarters and most came to a hurried stop when they saw Honeypuff of the Molasses Marauders standing next to Dracos of the Gladiator Dragons. Two of the biggest gang leaders in Los Angeleos.

From the basement, a shout went up. "Found him!" Another shout stated, "Got the Double R wristband!" In a now lit corner, Scimitar was wishing he could phase through the metal wall to get away from Hellfire whom was bearing down on him. "Tonight it ends, Kieth! I have the keys to Hell!" Bodily functions were heard from that corner as well as a blood curdling scream!

Outside the warehouse, those waiting saw Goldrush carrying a really messed up Blue-Tick Dalmatian out of the Warehouse and then he laid Jet down on a stretcher as he stood guard over his teammate/cousin. Mallard then came out and knelt down next to Jet as he laid his hands upon Jet's nose and muzzle and he activated one of his magical powers to reverse what the drugs had done to Jet's insides. Some pretty nasty looking powder and fluids emerged backwards out of Jet's nose and open muzzle as the gunk was collected within an evidence container.

Mallard said, "I've done what I can do, Goldie. Now he just needs to be detoxed of the Jackal urine."

Badge emerged as he opened the team bus and went inside with the Double-R wristband. "Stupid jackal... he broke the wristband. Now I have to repair it or transfer Jet's genetic programming into a new wristband. And I cannot miss even a speck of the coding or Jet might lose his sexy Dalmatian form when he reverts."

One of Faraduck's medical officers carefully examined Jet's prone and scent marked body. "Good news, Goldrush... Jet is not pregnant. He dodged that bullet." And then the officer backed off since Goldrush was in protective mode.

Hellfire then handed Scimitar over to the police before he stepped over to where Jet lay out in the open. "Goldrush... There might be something I can do to get rid of the scent marking if you permit me to do this."

Goldrush sighed. "I just feel like this outing is all my fault. What's that? Oh sure... go ahead, Hellfire. Just remember that his mom loves to shoot Mister Happies off." And then he stepped out of the way to let Hellfire do whatever it was he was planning on doing.

Hellfire then leaned over Jet as he glowed with a pure white flame that had wisps of mountain stream blue mixed in as he enveloped Jet's entire body in what Jet if he were awake would swear felt like ice water. Hellfire kept this going for nearly an hour before he withdrew the white flame entirely as he stood up and said, "No more stink. But he should take a serious bath regardless once he gets a chance. His lungs and stomach should also be pumped professionally."

Goldrush leaned in and he did a test sniff. "Thanks, Hellfire. I owe you one. Now if Badge can get the wrist transformer repaired all will be well again."

After another hour, Badge came out and he helped Goldrush to move Jet aboard the team bus where they could fit the wristband back on his left arm. Badge asked with a smile, "Remember what you had me do to Jet's clothes when we first met him?"

Goldrush replied, "Yes, I had you dedicate his human clothes into the team uniform so the clothes would make the change when he did. What of it?" And then the light came on in his eyes. "Let me guess, you activated the self repair feature in the wristband and then you had it activate so it would repair itself. Right?"

Badge said, "Absolutely right, Goldie. That way I didn't have to replace the wristband at all. And Jet gets to keep the sexy Dalmatian. Nice job in getting the scent marking off of him."

Goldrush grinned. "Hellfire did that after Mallard siphoned all of he alcohol and drug dust out of Jet's nose and muzzle. Hellfire suggested that Jet get a professional pumping anyway."

Badge patted Goldrush on he shoulder. "One of Faraduck's medical officers told me that Jet dodged getting pregnant. He got lucky."

Goldrush smiled. "He told me that as I watched him check Jet's body."

Jet without opening his eyes said, "My eyes are stinging and I feel that I need to throw up."

Badge said, "We rescued you, Jet. And now we need to get you over to the hospital so we can have the doctors give your eyes a professional washing and we need to have them pump your stomach properly to remove any leftover alcohol and Dream Dust that might be stuck in your body still. Goldrush found out that you are not his son and that was why he was avoiding you earlier. It wasn't because he disliked you; but your mom had implied that he might be your father in a new body. But we ran a test and we learned that he isn't."

Goldrush said, "I didn't want to get you pregnant if it proved that I was your father, Jet. I still love you very much. Now I think we need to get you over to the hospital. Your mom is waving around that gun of hers. She wants to shoot Mister Happies, something fierce."

End of Chapter Two.

Comment

Working...
    X