No announcement yet.

TV-01 Fresh On Campus

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

At that moment, they both heard a crash and a breaking window. This was followed by female shouts and electronic voice sounds. And it ended with a series of screaming and one male yelling for help.

Then both Tigra and Bardo saw a male weasel student run by wearing a tattered shirt and he was being pursued by nearly seven sorority females wearing nothing by body towels... and if looks could kill, the weasel would be dead.
    "With nerves of steel and laughing at danger..."
    ~~~~~ Artemis Archer

Comment

The German anime wolf chuckled. "It is not too late to get you into my prifate house, Tigra. I haf extra bedroom. I saw your sorority symbols on their towels. Are you sure you want to stay in their midst?"
      "Brave, bold, and with a nose that's true..."

~~James "Aragh Darktalon" Ghaleon

Comment

Tigra sighed. "No, Bardo. If I let one little scene stop me from going in there, then I may as well transfer off to another college. Someone has to put their foot down and that someone is going to be me. Although if a certain Campus Security wolf were on call for me... we could put that Sorority back in the proper shape. Besides... what was a male student doing in the Sorority building in the first place? He didn't look like Campus Security to me."
        "With nerves of steel and laughing at danger..."
        ~~~~~ Artemis Archer

Comment

Working...
        X