Collapse
No announcement yet.

WG: PREP-02 The Valor of Greyskull

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WG: PREP-02 The Valor of Greyskull

Power Rangers Eternal Protectors
    Episode Two: The Valor of Greyskull
    By Darrel James Vanwinkle
    April 3rd, 2005

Starring:
    Edward Dogherty, Ruby Protector Ranger
    Ric Pendragon, Opal Protector Ranger
    Ariel Calebton, Sapphire Protector Ranger
    Fara Planeswalker, Jade Protector Ranger
    Prince Adam of Eternia (He-Man), Gold Protector Ranger
    Princess Adora of Etheria (She-Ra), Silver Protector Ranger

Allies:
    Duncan, Man-at-arms
    Orko of Trolla
    The Sorceress
    Beau of the Great Rebellion (Etheria)
    Madame Razz
    Cowl
    Light Hope

Villains:
    Skeletor
    Hordak
    Evil-Lyn
    Beast Man
    Porpoisaurus

Chapter 01

Ric and his friends, Eddie, Ariel, and Fara, were at the malt shop, enjoying themselves, when suddenly, on the malt shop's entertainment center plasma TV, a live newsflash began showing pictures of Snake Mountain out in the Pacific Ocean, just off shore in international waters. The news reporter said, "...and where this mysterious island came from is not yet known. The Pentagon has mobilized the Air Force to check out the situation to see who might dwell there."

Ric exclaimed, "It's Snake Mountain, from He-Man's dimension. But why is it here?"

Eddie replied, "Whatever the reason, I'll just bet the why isn't a good one. Now we know why the Sorceress said that we'd be using our powers again soon. The bad guys came to Earth."

Fara hummed. "Then we better contact the Sorceress. Right?"

Ariel grinned. "Have you forgotten that we need to morph before we can talk to the Sorceress? And we can't morph in public. The secret identity thing, remember? Let's head out behind the malt shop."

The four normally ordinary teenagers exited the malt shop, then, headed down the alleyway to the back of the business, where privacy was guaranteed.

Eddie said, "We ready guys? Let's do it!"

Eddie shouted, "By the Power of Greyskull!" Eddie was hit with a magical bolt of magical energy, as the Power Ruby unleashed a massive red glow all over his body. This glow formed into a red uniform reminiscent of a Power Ranger's uniform mixed with that of a Knight of Etheria. Eddie's head was then covered by a ruby-red helmet with a crystal visor. Eddie then shouted, "I have the power!!!"

Ric shouted, "For the Valor of Greyskull!" Ric was hit with a magical bolt of magical energy, as the Power Opal unleashed a massive black glow all over his body. This glow formed into a black uniform reminiscent of a Power Ranger's uniform mixed with that of a Knight of Etheria. Ric's head was then covered by an opal-black helmet with a crystal visor. Ric then shouted, "I have the power!!!"

Ariel shouted, "By the Magic of Greyskull!" Ariel was hit with a magical bolt of magical energy, as the Power Sapphire unleashed a massive blue glow all over his body. This glow formed into a blue uniform reminiscent of a Power Ranger's uniform mixed with that of a Knight of Etheria. Ariel's head was then covered by a sapphire-blue helmet with a crystal visor. Ariel then shouted, "I have the power!!!"

Fara shouted, "For the Honor of Greyskull!" Fara was hit with a magical bolt of magical energy, as the Power Jade unleashed a massive green glow all over her body. This glow formed into a green uniform reminiscent of a Power Ranger's uniform mixed with that of a Knight of Etheria. Fara's head was then covered by a jade-green helmet with a crystal visor. Fara then shouted, "I have the power!!!"

End of Chapter 01

Chapter 02

Everyone then closed their eyes and focused. Ric's mental voice said, (Sorceress? We need to talk to you.)

The Sorceress replied mentally, (I hear you, Protectors. What do you need?)

Ric replied, (Snake Mountain is now in our world, Sorceress. We don't need to tell you what that means.)

The Sorceress sighed. (So that's where they went... I'll contact He-Man and She-Ra immediately.)

Eddie spoke up, (Sorceress? Do you think it'd be okay if Orko came to help us, too? We all sorta like him.)

The Sorceress smiled. (I'll see what I can do. Now to contact the others. Be on your best guard, my friends, and... what was that phrase? Oh yes... May the power protect you.)

The four all smiled.

Ariel said, "We get to see Orko again! That's great!"

Fara smiled. "He may have been small, but he's definitely a great friend! What should we do in the meantime? There is no telling what Skeletor and Hordak will do to the Air Force."

Eddie hummed. "I wish we had zords or vehicles of some sort, but until Skeletor and Hordak come ashore, there isn't much we can do."

Ric nodded his head. "Nothing but to be on our best guard, just like the Sorceress said."

Ariel exclaimed, "Then let's split up, taking up a guard post at a certain position along the shore, and the one of us who sees them coming ashore first can mentally contact the others."

Eddie replied, "That's a great idea, Ariel. Are we ready, Protectors? Then let's do it!"

The four Protector Rangers headed out to take up posts along the cliffs and beaches near Shelter Grove.

Back at Castle Greyskull on Eternia, Orko, Duncan, Madame Razz, Cowl, Prince Adam and Princess Adora, along with Cringer and Spirit, were standing before the Sorceress.

The Sorceress said, "Thank you all for coming here. Snake Mountain is on Earth. The Eternal Protectors are on guard against an attack from Snake Mountain, but because of their inexperience with Skeletor and Hordak, they will need your help, from time to time. Orko, they have requested your presence, specifically."

Orko blinked his eyes! "Me? Why me?"

The Sorceress replied, "Because you impressed them the last time and they think of you as their friend."

End of Chapter 02

Comment

Chapter 03

Duncan exclaimed, "You would like to see them again, wouldn't you, Orko?"

Orko nodded his head. "Yes, I would. I liked them... and... they inspired me."

Cowl, who was hovering nearby, asked, "Going to Earth is all well and good, but may I ask where the Masters of the Universe are going to be based there? If I recall correctly, your Eternal Protectors don't have a base of operations where they can meet. What of that?"

The Sorceress replied, "She-Ra will ask Beau to use his special arrows to mark off a location on a mountain top near the Protectors' home town. Upon that mountain top, Beau and Duncan will prepare the area for the transportation of a special something that Light Hope and I have been putting together for the Eternal Protectors. Also, there will be two portal gateways within the new mountain headquarters, linking to both Eternia, at the Eternian Palace, within Duncan's workshop, and in Etheria, at the Rebel Encampment, within the Crystal Temple. This will allow the Masters of the Universe to make the crossing to lend aid to the Eternal Protectors whenever they need it. Duncan and Beau will both be assisting us in the creation of special vehicles for the heroes on Earth, as well. Are there any questions?"

Madame Razz raised her hand, saying, "Oh deary my, I have one... Um... when is lunch?"

Almost everyone rolled their eyes.

Princess Adora said, "I better summon She-Ra and go after Beau." She raised her sword over her head and said, "For the honor of Greyskull!" There came an enormous eruption of light, as Princess Adora transformed into She-Ra! "I am She-Ra!" She-Ra aimed the glowing power at her beloved steed, Spirit, transforming him into his winged unicorn form, Swift Wind!

Prince Adam said, "And I better summon He-Man and accompany Orko to Earth, so we can help the Protectors against Skeletor and Hordak." He raised his sword over his head and said, "By the power of Greyskull!" There came an enormous eruption of light, as Prince Adam transformed into He-Man! "I have the power!" He-Man aimed the glowing power at Cringer, transforming him into the mighty Battle Cat!

The Sorceress exclaimed, "A word of warning, my friends. Upon Earth, when you switch forms, He-Man and She-Ra will gain special uniforms, much like the Eternal Protectors. I have no way to explain this, except that it seems that the general mentality of the people reflect on whatever Power Rangers are. Therefore, when you change there, you both will take on that aspect and shape. Battle Cat and Spirit will likewise experience changes from the norm, as well."

Battle Cat roared, "As long as I can still fight under my own power, I'll accept anything!"

He-Man said, "We have our assignments. Duncan? You, Cowl, and Madame Razz will come with Orko, Battle Cat, and I to Earth. She-Ra and Spirit will go pick up Beau, then they will come to Earth. We'll try to meet at a strategic mountain top location. At that time, the Sorceress and Light Hope can direct us with further instructions. Let's go, my friends."

End of Chapter 03

Comment

Chapter 04

On the island of Snake Mountain, Evil-Lyn was having fun target practicing at the U.S. Air Force jets, as they tried to get a clear view of what was going on at the new mysterious island.

Evil-Lyn laughed, "This is almost too easy! Skeletor and Hordak won't have any trouble at all taking over this primitive world! Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!! Evil-Lyn resumed firing at the jets.

Skeletor spoke to Beast Man in the hall of ruling. "What did you find out about the local wildlife, Beast Man?"

Beast Man chuckled, saying, "They are wide open for being controlled at any given time, Master. They show no signs of ever having been controlled before, therefore, they have no resistance."

Hordak smiled from the side of the chamber. "I think we're actually going to be able to do it this time, Skeletor. This primitive world is so virgin when it comes to magical power such as ours, that they literally have no defense against it whatsoever."

Skeletor grinned, laughing a bit. "I believe you are right, Hordak. But what of those Eternal Protectors? They are receiving aid from the Sorceress. While it's true we haven't seen what they can do, we must be cautious in case they possibly can cause us the grief that He-Man and She-Ra can cause."

Hordak hummed. "I'm glad you brought that up, Skeletor. We must deal with them before we can seriously take over this world. For if we defeat this world's heroes, then no one would dare stand against us."

Skeletor laughed again. "And surely we can take out four beginners!"

Both Hordak and Skeletor laughed ominously, as Beast Man headed outside to see how Evil-Lyn was faring against the jets.

Beast Man growled, "How goes the target practice, Evil-Lyn?"

Evil-Lyn was no longer firing at jets because they had all withdrawn. "They left. But it was great fun. I am sure they'll be back to try again. These humans are very curious creatures."

Beast Man suddenly said, "Why don't you pretend to surrender and when they let their guard down, you take them all prisoner and interrogate them?"

Evil-Lyn blinked her eyes. "What did you just say, Beast Man?"

Beast Man irked, as he realized that he spoke his thoughts out loud. "I said, um, why don't you pretend to surrender and... er... when they let their guard down, you take them all prisoner and... well... interrogate them?"

Evil-Lyn grinned. "Sometimes you say the most brilliant things, Beast Man. That's a great idea."

End of Chapter 04

Comment

Chapter 05

Ric stood watch at his bluff watch post, alert for the coming invasion, when something behind him made the slightest noise. Ric immediately spun around, striking a martial arts pose and shouted, "Hai-yah!"

Standing there was Man-at-Arms, Cowl, Madame Razz, Orko, Battle Cat, and He-Man.

Ric relaxed and smiled. "Am I ever glad it's you guys! Welcome to Shelter Grove, California! Normally, dullsville... but with Snake Mountain just out there in international waters... I somehow don't think it will be very dull anymore."

He-Man replied, "Thank you, Opal Ranger." He-Man had remembered to not call him by his secret identity. "The Sorceress sent us to help you and your team establish yourselves, and to build your new base. The Eternal Watchtower. Within will also be gateways to both Eternia and Etheria where you'll be able to gain access to our aid whenever you need it."

Orko flew over and hugged Ric! "I am really happy that you guys requested to have me here! You are all an inspiration to me!" Orko released Ric, then introduced the others.

Ric said, "My friends are stationed at key locations up and down the shore. We're trying to stand on watch for when Skeletor and Hordak make their move. But it's been so quiet, so far."

He-Man exclaimed, "If I know them, it won't be quiet for long. But we'll be ready for them. I promise you. Orko? Why don't you see if you can find the other Protectors, and tell them where we are."

Orko smiled. "I'm on it, He-Man!" And off he flew.

Duncan, the Man-at-Arms of the Masters of the Universe, said, "She-Ra and Beau should be arriving on the mountain at any time. I hope they didn't have any problems."

Ric exclaimed, "I can't believe that we're getting our own base! This is totally awesome!"

Soon, Orko reappeared with the other Eternal Protectors, in tow. Orko exclaimed, "I can't understand it, He-Man, but my magical powers seem to work a lot better in this dimension than they did back home."

He-Man replied, "Perhaps that's a good sign, Orko. Because you'll need to be in top form against the likes of Skeletor and Hordak."

Ariel said, "We're lucky you guys are here. Power we may have, but we're not really outfitted properly for fighting your arch enemies."

Man-at-Arms grinned. "Leave that to me. The Sorceress charged me with creating your weapons, vehicles, and other equipment. But first... do you Protectors have any pets or animal friends that you can rely on?"

Ariel smiled. "I own a trusty hound who walks with me to the library. We've been together forever seems like."

End of Chapter 05

Comment

Chapter 06

Fara said, "I have a white mouse."

Ric grinned. "I have a lizard. Want me to go get her?"

Eddie chuckled, then sighed. Among his friends, he was the only one who didn't have a pet. His parents couldn't afford to get him one. That is what happens when you are poor. Eddie said, "Guys, you three see what Man-at-Arms has in mind. I'll be on watch over here." Eddie turned and walked off quietly.

Ariel, Fara, and Ric all knew immediately what was up.

Man-at-Arms quietly asked, "No pet, right?"

Ric nodded his head. "His family can't afford to get him one. They're the poorest family in town. They can barely afford to live where they're living. We all pitch in, now and then, to make sure he can have some fun with the rest of us."

Battle Cat hummed and walked over beside Eddie, gazing out over the ocean. "I know what you're going through, Eddie. I wasn't always He-Man's faithful friend. I often wondered where my next meal was coming from. Then one day, I got lucky. A hunter brought me in and gave me to the prince. I know my life is nothing like yours, Eddie. But... you deserve to have a friend, like me or Swift Wind. You can't be a loner forever."

Eddie sighed, as he slowly hugged Battle Cat. "I just can't afford a friend. We can barely afford to feed ourselves. What kind of life would that be for a loyal friend?"

Battle Cat looked up at Eddie, licking his face. "I think I can help you. A friend of mine back home could sure use a friend. Like you, he has no one and can't afford to support someone else. The foolish locals call him the Devil Buck, but in truth, his heart is like gold. He just needs a partner. Someone who won't judge him for how he looks. Will you give him a chance, Eddie?"

Eddie looked into Battle Cat's eyes. "Really? When can I meet him?"

Battle Cat smiled. "Climb on. We can go right now. And remember to hold on. You're not as steady as He-Man, after all." Battle Cat winked an eye.

Eddie giggled and climbed into Battle Cat's saddle.

Battle Cat said to He-Man, "Get on! We're taking Eddie to meet his new special friend!"

He-Man smiled and climbed into the saddle, holding on to both the reins and to Eddie, as Battle Cat bounded off and through the portal gateway to Eternia. Battle Cat was heading toward the great forest of Eternia, home to the Devil Buck himself...

End of Chapter 06

Comment

Chapter 07

After the remaining three Protectors had retrieved their pets and returned, Man-at-arms spoke with the three to one side. Man-at-arms said, "Just as Battle Cat and Swift Wind can speak when transformed, your animal friends likewise have that opportunity. Whenever you change into your hero forms, mentally send part of the transformation power out toward your animal friend, and they, too, will morph into their battle animal forms. Some of them may increase in size during the power transfer, but in the end, you'll have a loyal companion and permanent ally in them."

Ric exclaimed, "That sounds awesome! What if we're already morphed, as we are now, and our pets, I mean, our friends desire the change?"

Man-at-arms replied, "Simply extend your hands toward your animal friends and say the words you use to morph, minus the I have the power portion of it, for it will be your animal allies who will have the power at that point. Do you wish to try it now?"

All three Protectors said, "Yeah! Let's do it!"

Ric extended his hands toward his lady lizard friend and shouted, "For the Valor of Greyskull!" The lizard was hit with a magical bolt of energy from the Power Opal, causing the lizard to increase in size, making her become... Battle Dragon, the most powerful lizard in the universe!

Battle Dragon roared, then exclaimed, "I feel great!!!"

Ariel extended his hands toward his faithful male hound and shouted, "By the Magic of Greyskull!" The hound was hit with a magical bolt of energy from the Power Sapphire, causing the hound to increase in size, making him become... Battle Hound, the most powerful canine in the universe!

Battle Hound barked loudly, then exclaimed, "Ready for action!!!"

Fara extended her hands toward her cute male white mouse and shouted, "For the Honor of Greyskull!" The mouse was hit with a magical bolt of energy from the Power Jade, causing the mouse to increase in size, making him become... Battle Mouse, the most powerful rodent in the universe!

Battle Mouse squeaked out a cheer, then inquired, "What's our next caper, Fara?"

Everyone arched an eye at Fara and Battle Mouse.

Fara blushed, then explained, "Mousy and me are the sneaky ones... um... yeah... that's the ticket."

Man-at-arms just laughed! "Indeed! I can see where that might come in handy!"

Orko smiled. "You guys are awesome!"

End of Chapter 07

Comment

Chapter 08

In the great forest of Eternia, He-Man, Battle Cat, and Eddie arrived within one of the clearings. As He-Man and Eddie dismounted, Battle Cat released a mighty roar into the forest itself.

Eddie asked, "What is Battle Cat doing, He-Man?"

He-Man replied, "He's calling his friend, I think."

Battle Cat turned to Eddie. "The Red Stag frequents this part of the forest! If he's within hearing range of my roar, he'll soon answer me in his own special way!"

Within moments, there came a return sound. It was like that of a foghorn, being eerie, dark and mysterious, yet sad and forlorn, at the same time.

Eddie blinked his eyes. "Was that the Red Stag?"

Battle Cat nodded his head. "Yes, that was him! One moment!" And Battle Cat roared again, this time in a different way. When he stopped, the foghorn-like sound returned, then all was silent. Battle Cat turned to He-Man and Eddie again. "He comes! Now we wait!"

The three waited for what seemed like an eternity. Then, Battle Cat pivoted his ears, followed by his head, toward one side of the clearing.

Standing there was the most majestic solid red buck stag ever seen. He was built and was as large as a warhorse. He had a full set of antlers. His eyes were amber, while looking sad and forlorn. "Cringer... old friend... it pleases me to see you again... even as you are now. For why hath thou called me forth from the death of the forest... a place where my non existence is not shattered by life?"

He-Man and Eddie, both, were surprised by how nobly the stag spoke!

Battle Cat replied, "Alone you will be no more, Amberfire! You have been chosen to partner up with a hero who has as much as yourself!" Battle Cat glanced at Eddie. "Come forth, Eddie! Meet your partner! Amberfire... the Red Stag... often referred to as the Devil Buck!"

Eddie stepped forward, cautiously, standing before Amberfire. "Um, hi. I'm Edward Dogherty. My friends call me Eddie. I am the Ruby Protector Ranger."

Amberfire examined Eddie from foot to head, then turned to Battle Cat. "This is not a trick? I am to join this young man?"

Battle Cat smiled. "And a finer union there could not be, old friend!"

Amberfire exclaimed, "Then how do we make it official?"

Battle Cat grinned. "Eddie will focus on you and say his words of change! The power will appear, striking you, old friend, and you'll receive your saddle and armor, as you become stronger than you were before! You will feel full of life, as you change into a great hero!"

Amberfire turned to Eddie. "I am placing my faith in you, Eddie. I have been disappointed before. You would not do that to me, would you?"

Eddie hugged Amberfire, saying, "No. We're a lot alike. Come... let's see how you look with armor..." Eddie stepped back and focused his eyes on Amberfire, as he shouted, "By the Power of Greyskull!" Amberfire was hit with a magical bolt of energy from the Power Ruby, causing the red buck to increase in size, making him become... Firestrike, the most powerful stag in the universe!

Firestrike exclaimed, "I feel! Energized!" He looked to Eddie. "Mount up, partner! Let me show you the forest! Our home!"

Eddie mounted up, and the two shot off into the forest, like a red thunderbolt! A partnership had been formed and Firestrike knew that this was the beginning of a wonderful union!

End of Chapter 08

Comment

Chapter 09

Back at the cliff sides near Shelter Grove, She-Ra had returned with Beau, who was helping Man-at-Arms survey the mountain top for the Protectors' new headquarters. It was while the two were up there, when Eddie, Firestrike, He-Man, and Battle Cat arrived back with the others.

Eddie waved at his friends. "Guys! This is Firestrike! My new partner!"

Firestrike knelt to one of his front knees. "I am honored to meet the rest of the Protectors! I promise to serve the Ruby Protector for as long as he will have me!"

Ric smiled. "Welcome to Earth, Firestrike. It's good to have you here."

Firestrike exclaimed, "It is good to be here!"

Just then, Beast Man shouted, "He-Man! I have a present for you and your friends! RISE PORPOISAURUS!!!" And with that, a giant dinosaur-like porpoise arose out of the ocean and hurled itself toward the gathered heroes!

Porpoisaurus bellowed, "I will crush the Protectors before they can even begin to be heroes!"

Ariel said, "I sure wish we had some zords! Oh well... let's do what we can, guys!"

Firestrike asked, "What is a zord?"

Eddie replied, "It's the battle machine or super robot that the Power Rangers use to fight against large monsters."

Fara added, "And when the zords are brought together, they form the most awesome superhero robot warrior ever known!"

Firestrike then exclaimed, "What if we, your battle mounts, were to become your zords? You could use your power gems to boost our powers, so that our armor made us zord-ready during combat! And then, when you brought your powers together, we, your zord-mounts, would also come together, and form the awesome super warrior you speak of! Does my idea have merit?"

Ric hummed. "I think Firestrike might be on to something, guys. Should we try it?"

Ariel exclaimed, "We better do something, cause He-Man and Battle Cat are having trouble pushing back Porpoisaurus!"

Eddie shouted, "Then let our Ranger gems combine! Ruby Protector! Ranger Zord! Online!"

Ric shouted, "Opal Protector! Ranger Zord! Online!"

Ariel shouted, "Sapphire Protector! Ranger Zord! Online!"

Fara shouted, "Jade Protector! Ranger Zord! Online!"

End of Chapter 09

Comment

Chapter 10

As the Protector Gems shot forth their powers, the four battle mounts were hit by the power, causing them to become metallic all over, as their Ranger colors coated them entirely! At the same time, the battle mounts grew to zord size, as the protectors found themselves within pilot's seats within the heads of their former battle mounts! The Protector Zords had been created!

Firestrike's voice was heard. "We are the Protector Zords! Let's show Porpoisaurus what we're all about!"

Eddie shouted, "Let's do it, guys!"

Ric, Ariel and Fara shouted, "Right!"

He-Man and Battle Cat were both suddenly thrashed out of the way, just as the Protector Zords charged into battle with the Porpoisaurus monster!

Just then, the Sorceress spoke to He-Man through the power gem within his power sword. "He-Man! Listen to me! You and Battle Cat must do as the Protectors have done! By doing this, you will become a much more powerful hero!"

He-Man looked at Battle Cat! "Ready to do this, old chum!"

Battle Cat roared! "Let's do it, He-Man!"

He-Man lifted his sword above his head and shouted, "By the power of Greyskull!" He-Man was hit with a magical bolt of magical energy, as the Power Gem unleashed a massive golden glow all over his body. This glow formed into a golden uniform reminiscent of a Power Ranger's uniform mixed with that of a Knight of Etheria. He-Man's head was then covered by a golden-yellow helmet with a crystal visor. He-Man then shouted, "I have the power!!!"

He-Man then aimed the Power Sword at Battle Cat, and shouted, "Gold Protector! Ranger Zord! Online!" The Protector Gem shot forth it's power, striking Battle Cat fully, causing him to become metallic all over, as golden color coated him entirely! At the same time, Battle Cat grew to zord size, as He-Man found himself within the pilot's seat within the head of Battle Cat! The Gold Protector Zord had appeared!

He-Man shouted, "Let's do it, Battle Cat! The Protectors need our help!"

Battle Cat's voice was heard! "I feel even more powerful than ever!" And he leaped forward into battle alongside the other Protector Rangers!

But Porpoisaurus was still too powerful!

The Sorceress then spoke to She-Ra. "You and Swift Wind must help them, She-Ra!"

She-Ra shouted, "For the Honor of Greyskull!" She-Ra was hit with a magical bolt of magical energy, as the Power Gem unleashed a massive silver glow all over her body. This glow formed into a silver uniform reminiscent of a Power Ranger's uniform mixed with that of a Knight of Etheria. She-Ra's head was then covered by a silvery-white helmet with a crystal visor. She-Ra then shouted, "I am She-Ra!!!"

She-Ra then aimed the Power Sword at Swift Wind, and shouted, "Silver Protector! Ranger Zord! Online!" The Protector Gem shot forth it's power, striking Swift Wind fully, causing him to become metallic all over, as silver color coated him entirely! At the same time, Swift Wind grew to zord size, as She-Ra found herself within the pilot's seat within the head of Swift Wind! The Silver Protector Zord had appeared!

End of Chapter 10

Comment

Chapter 11

As the Silver Protector Zord joined the others, the team began to make some headway, as they bashed, attacked, and shot Porpoisaurus with everything that they had.

But then, Porpoisaurus stepped back into the water of the sea and regained his strength, entirely!

Eddie shouted, "Not good, guys!"

Suddenly, Firestrike's voice was heard. "Don't you think it's time for that super warrior that you told us about?"

Ric exclaimed, "He's right! Let's do it, guys! Time to bring them together!"

Eddie, Ric, Ariel and Fara shouted, "Eternal Megazord Sequence! Initiate!" The four Protector Zords leaped into the air, as the background changed to show Castle Greyskull! First, the Jade Protector Zord became mighty boots and legs! Next, the Sapphire Protector Zord became powerful arms and hands! Then, the Opal Protector Zord became an invulnerable torso! Finally, the Ruby Protector Zord became an awesome stag's head with a full set of antlers! As the four parts came together, a great set of dragon wings emerged from the back of the megazord! Suddenly, the four Protector Rangers found themselves together within the command center, just as the mighty and powerful Greyskull Sword lowered out of the heavens into the awaiting grasp of the Eternal Megazord! As it struck a pose, enormous bolts of lightning flashed and roared around it!

He-Man shouted, "Battle Cat Megazord Sequence! Initiate!" Suddenly, the Gold Protector Zord rapidly grew, becoming humanoid and megazord sized. The glowing image of Castle Greyskull appeared behind the forming megazord, as lightning bolts began striking various parts of the Gold Protector Zord's body. Where a bolt would strike, golden armor plating would appear instantly. Then, a great battle helm settled unto his head, as a massive Sword of Eternia lowered out of the sky into his grasp. The Battle Cat Megazord was ready!

She-Ra shouted, "Swift Wind Megazord Sequence! Initiate!" Suddenly, the Silver Protector Zord rapidly grew, becoming humanoid and megazord sized. The glowing image of Castle Greyskull appeared behind the forming megazord, as lightning bolts began striking various parts of the Silver Protector Zord's body. Where a bolt would strike, silver armor plating would appear instantly. Next, a great pair of feathered wings emerged from the megazord's back, as they, too, became silvered. Then, a great one-horned battle helm settled unto his head, as a massive Sword of Etheria lowered out of the sky into his grasp. The Swift Wind Megazord was ready!

Skeletor, from where he and Hordak had been watching, exclaimed, "What in Eternia are they doing? Where did they get such incredible battle machines?"

Hordak didn't say anything, as he watched the three megazords facing off against Porpoisaurus.

End of Chapter 11

Comment

Chapter 12

Porpoisaurus was definitely having problems now, as Beast Man was also having trouble controlling Porpoisaurus' actions in battle!

Eddie shouted, "He-Man! She-Ra! Use your megazords to drag Porpoisaurus out of the water! He's using the water to replenish his strength!"

She-Ra replied, "You heard the Protector, dear brother!"

He-Man shouted, "Let's do this!"

He-Man and She-Ra had their Battle Cat Megazord and Swift Wind Megazords begin pulling Porpoisaurus out of the sea, toward the dry battle field further inland. Porpoisaurus fought against the two for the entire trip, trying to return to the sea at every turn.

Then, Ric shouted, "Greyskull Sword! Power Up!" And the mighty sword began glowing with the radiance of the powers of Castle Greyskull, as said castle appeared in the background behind the Eternal Megazord!

The four protectors shouted, "Eternal Judgment!" As the megazord power slashed a path directly through Porpoisaurus, causing a massive destructive explosion, as it fell over, hitting the ground and exploding again!

Instantly, a ball of light flew out of the explosion, restoring the porpoise to it's original form, as it swam away in the ocean, forever free of Beast Man's influence.

Then, the three megazords turned toward Beast Man, as He-Man shouted, "Do you really want to try your luck, Beast Man?"

Beast Man shouted, "N-No! But there will be a next time, He-Man!" And with that, Beast Man touched a button on his bracer, teleporting himself back to Snake Mountain!

The three megazords then turned and struck their victory poses for all to see.

Skeletor growled, "There WILL be a next time, He-Man! Next time!"

After the battle had ended, and the megazords and zords had returned to their normal giant Eternian animal forms, the team of heroes, still morphed, regrouped at the building site where Man-at-Arms and Beau were working. Madame Razz, Cowl, and Orko were there, too.

And, the Sorceress was there. "Congratulations, my friends. You have scored your first of many victories this day. You have much to be proud of, for today, you have officially formed the Eternal Protectors. I know that you will have many, many battles later on, but for now, you have reason to celebrate."

Fara turned to the others and nodded her head. And everyone nodded back.

The six team members all jumped up, high-fiving each other, as they shouted, "Power Rangers!"

End of Chapter 12
                        End of Episode Two: The Valor of Greyskull

Stay tuned for Episode Three: The Magic of Greyskull

Comment

Working...
                        X