Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UA-07 Council of the Republic

Collapse
X
Collapse
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The dragon replied, "First of all, you have to locate the boy's original soul. Without that, all you have is a Lost Dragon on your claws and he isn't as himself as he thinks he is. Same mind; different soul. When Terrence first met Tobias, it was really Tobias, soul and all. But the next time they met, it was the Lost Dragon's soul in Tobias' body. Lord Paul is sure to have some idea on what is going on. He is the absolute form expert."

Terrence says, "Expert, but expensive. I couldn't afford his services myself at the time. What do we do now, Darvish?"

~~~~~

One of the three hugged him and smeared the dark arousing gooey fluids all over him and his cock, distracting him so he wouldn't feel the cock sliding into the hilt position within him. "We just wanted you to come play with us for a while. Right guys?"

Jiles got an instant erection from the gooey stuff all over his penis. "Sure, I have time to play with you guys. What would you like to do?"

Comment

Darvish says, "Well, at this point I think we should go talk to Wishy again. He seemed to have some idea about this and I also need to see how much Lord Paul's prices are going to be. I'm not bad off... but I'm certainly not wealthy enough to throw cash around without thinking about price..."

~~~~~

The other nodded and rubbed on Jiles, "We have a lot of games we can play!" as another pounced his back, hugging him playfully and further distracting him.

Comment

Masters Academy of Greater Illusions and Conjurations

The Wish Skunk was making the official report to a Triple I agent of a local office while an inspection team (of big game stud Hell Felines) examined every aspect of the cleaned up new magic academy.

When Terrence and Darvish arrived outside of the gates, they could see the big sign, but on the gates themselves was an easy to read smaller sign advertising for new instructors and students wanting to learn magic.

Terrence smiled. "Looks like Wish Skunk bought a magic college here in town. And I see Lord Paul and some of his cute familiar cats with Tobias just inside watching... oh my gosh... Wish Skunk is having the place inspected. Should we wait or go on in?"

~~~~~

Richard finished having sex with Samuel and had taken a shower afterward and was now sitting in a rabbit friendly foam chair as he read over a magic basics text book; chapter one - preparation. He was glad the pouched Titano Rabbit and the Top Hat White Rabbit were letting him live there with them. Although he didn't have a familiar YET, he was now wondering where Kevin and his familiar rabbit, Petros, were at currently. He knew Kevin was leaps and bounds ahead of him in the college, but he didn't let that bother him; he was just glad they let him become friends with them. He really liked Petros and wondered how the familiar rabbit was in bed. "He is good about that... I always get so aroused when I think about Petros. I hope he's okay."

~~~~~

Basil had once again been purchased, racially restored to human, and was now having to wear a leather collar with a set of Jingle Bells lining all around it. He was now owned by a Randy Hell Reindeer herd buck named Lord Mounter and his herd of randy hell reindeer Christmas rejects. They were all semi-morphic but they all preferred to stay in posture problematic stature most of the time. Basil's newest job for the lord was to help prepare the randy meals for the herd but otherwise simply to live with them. The herd were magical and they all were in a magic school type of apprenticeship under their lord. Meaning, to join their school, you had to join the herd for the duration of your studies.

Basil's two favorite randy hell reindeer to hang out with was called Creamer (whose cum was always thick and sticky) and his brother Pouncer (who was great sex in bed; he was usually hilted in Creamer because he LOVED having sex with him.)

Also and normally illegal when used by hell hounds, the randy hell reindeer had their own version of secret ingredient they added to their food called 'the right seasoning'; it was the powdered form of secret ingredient and getting too much made you overly obedient to the master. Another reason why the herd was so big currently. The Herd Leader had the ability to change anyone into the species if they asked for it or asked to join the school to learn magic. Easy recruitment. Lord Mounter advertised his magic school as simply that. He never advertised recruitment, since that was prohibited in the underworld at the moment. A very stupid law.

Basil was filling bowls with the dessert of the day which contained extra helpings of 'the right seasoning'. There was also a lot of sugar and chocolate creme within the delicacy. The stuff's scent was making him hungry and he had helped to make the stuff. Basil sported a hard on all the time around this herd because they were all sexy. "There's the last of it." He caught himself about to lick the bowl. "Not this time... man what a high that would have kicked me into. The last time I did that, the chefs had me laying on a cot while they gave me medicine. I wonder where Creamer and Pouncer are today? I see Lord Mounter posting something on the cafeteria bulletin board near the tent opening. Maybe I should go see what he is posting." And he walked over.

~~~~~

The first one said to Jiles, "There is one game we play were in turn, we bounce up and sit down and say a word that sounds like another word. The next guy has to bounce up and down twice and say the next similar word. Then the third does it three times, the fourth four times, and so forth. First one to forget how many bounces we are up to or can't think of a similar word has to suck everyone else's cocks. Then we start all over again with an all new word. There are eleven rounds and the one who fails the least is the winner. Want to try that?"

Jiles smiles. "That sounds like a great thinking game. I'd love to try that with you guys." And they get started. Jiles is in the third position so his bounces are 3, 7, 11, 15, 19, 23, 27, 31, 35, 39, 43, and so forth (there is a pattern of +4 per turn.) Every other bounce puts more of the master's knots up his tailhole. A very sneaky game.

Comment

Petros, after about an hour of his studying, appears on the boy's lap with a grin and a wave. Apparently, he and his master are done with their homework already and someone wanted to visit.

~~~~~

Darvish says, "Let's go. A few inspectors aren't gonna stop me from trying to get my real boy back... Though from the looks of Tobias looks pretty bored... and horny. Let's hope he and that body stay out of trouble for now."

Comment

Richard smiled as he kissed Petros on the mouth. "I was wondering if you were around. Where is your other half? Or did you stick him inside your sheath?"

~~~~~

Wish Skunk smiles when he sees Darvish and Terrence come inside. "Hey guys. Welcome to MAGIC, my new magic school. What can I do for you today?"

~~~~~

Basil is now reading over the list Lord Mounter posted. "Oh, its the test scores for the finals that his randy reindeer students were involved with. I see a lot of low scores though..."

Comment

Petros giggles, "Actually he's making dinner. Rabbit specials." He winks, "But I wanted to see if you were fittin' in! And you has nice lap." He winks.

~~~~~

Darvish explains to Wishy what they found out from the dragons while trying not to be obvious but preventing Tobias from hearing it until the conversation is complete.

~~~~~

One of the students walks up and starts looking for his test score...

Comment

Richard smiled as he gave Petros a butt poke from something erect down there. "I am still aroused if you want to try out my pogo stick?"

~~~~~

Wish Skunk thought about it quietly before leading Darvish and Terrence into his office and closing the door. "The first thing we should do is determine when the last day Tobias' real soul was in his body. Finding that part out would give us a new lead as to where the human soul is now. As I am sure you are aware, Darvish... any Infernal with a human soul can legally travel to Earth without challenge since they will emit a reading that they are human and not Infernal. So if a recruiter has the soul, he could use it to access Earth and create problems for Triple I. Maatz would be furious over that. Diablo isn't happy about people doing that right now."

He then pulled out a crystal ball and set it up on the desk in full view. "Ancient spirits... show us the first day Terrence met Tobias in Nexus Town." And the images flowed and revealed the day Tobias offered to help Trake distribute the birthday party posters all over town and the meal at the tavern afterward where Trake gave Tobias his share of the payment for helping him with the job. It seemed like they got along great and there was no entrapment being committed. Then Tobias was seen with Darvish and the next day... an obviously different looking version of Trake shows up at the school and asks for permission to take Tobias and the others on an outing to the factories and such, for which he gets permission. But anyone with a brain can see that the second Trake is NOT the first Trake. Therefore... it was an obvious set up to get their mitts on human souls. But where in the factory did it occur?

Following the images, the only possible place it could occur was when Tobias got stuck in 2nd-Trake's slit and when Tobias was freed... he never acted like himself afterward. Meaning... that was when the switch occurred. Hell Dragon Recruiters with Earth access. Not a pretty picture to imagine.

Wish Skunk replied, "That is when it occurred, Darvish. Terrence is telling the truth. He knows the difference between the two Tobias'."

~~~~~

Basil assists by saying, "I think your name is in the middle column, Prodder. That must have been a really hard exam. I can't imagine what all was in it." He casually rubbed over the randy reindeer's rump to show support just in case the score is taken badly. But if it is a good score, a nice rub like that is a good thing too.

Comment

Petros grins and kisses Richard, pressing a little against the boy, "Ooo so me see... hehe... Well, if you wanna hava lil bunny fun, I know master would not mind and you know what they say 'bout bunnies!" He winks.

~~~~~

Darvish nods, "I have never doubted that statement, Wish. However, if humans were the target, then it's likely that there was a spell effect preventing Tobias from noticing the difference even thought we can clearly see the difference from this view point."

He thinks a moment then says, "Regardless of that... We still need to locate the soul. And if it's being masked, it would be all but impossible to track from a magical stand point. Perhaps not from a divine or wish based one, however."

~~~~~

Prodder nods, "The classes are fun, but unforunately the exams are always a lot harder." He sighs and shakes his head with a soft grunt, "Figures. Bottom 10% again. I'm never gonna get outta here at this rate. Third time repeating this class."

Comment

Wish Skunk thought about it for a bit, then he said, "Normally I would charge someone for a wish that powerful. But figuring this out would help Yuskay in his work and you are my friend, Darvish, therefore... I will grant you this wish for free. Whenever you are ready, state the wish you want me to grant and I will make it so."

~~~~~

Basil gives Prodder a hug as he looks over the list himself. "Maybe I can help you and the other Bottom 10% get a better grade. I mean, the only thing I am doing otherwise is assisting in the preparation of the meals. Would you like me to help you guys with your magical studies?"

Comment

Working...
                    X