Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UA-07 Council of the Republic

Collapse
X
Collapse
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jonas was used to the routine, unfortunately. It wasn't the first time. But he attempted to deal with it with the most amount of dignity one can.

~~~~~

Darvish rolls his eyes a little and nods, "I do."

Tobias washed himself off, scrubbing as much of the stuff off as he can, "You look good. And smell virgin. Looks like you got everything you wanted." He shrugs a little, "I'm not offended, though I suppose most dragons would be offended at being called trappy. But you're entitled to your opinion as far as I'm concerned. I got to fulfill my promise, even if you don't count me as the same person. That's what matters to me. I hope you have more fun with whatever species you deal with next time." He didn't bother giving him a hug goodbye, since he'd probably not want to even touch a drake again. Unlike most trappers and drakes, he didn't even bat an eye at the naked human boy.

Tobias starts heading back out once dry. He's a little sad but he got to fulfill his promise. That's the most important thing to him.

~~~~~

Zesma chuckles, "Well, that stuff is pretty bad. Oil Cream is one of the slipperiest lubes around and has a property that makes some species, including humans, almost zone out while sliding. It's really nasty stuff. If you ever encounter the stuff, you're suppose to report it."

~~~~~

Peter giggles and smiles, "Okay. I'll be very careful."

~~~~~

Naith grins, still hilting Basil good and muchly under the surface, "There you go, bro, a drake you can nab all your own."

Parren grumbles, "I said they weren't all as bad as I thought, doesn't mean I wanna go nabbing drakes. You never know what a drake is like until after you either caught or changed or whatever. It's still dangerous business."

~~~~~

Studly blushes and helps get out of Clifford, leaving him feeling VERY strangely...empty inside, "Well, he was wanting to know what it was like after we asked him to wear us so much. So I was showing him the Herd Trick."

Comment

Bellamy licked Jonas' muzzle once their laxative episode was over. "That roo must think he is a funny guy. Are you okay?"

~~~~~

Grandmaster Rook said, "Don't talk all at once, mates." He giggled.

Richard sighed. "Sorry, sir, but you're making me nervous."

"Ah apologize mate. Ah just wanted to make sure yas didn't get 'urt by something yas thought looked fun."

~~~~~

Wish Skunk said, "Anyway, Crossroads College is where you and your new boys will end up. Ah, I sense Terrence returning with Tobias. And I sense tension coming from Tobias; sadness coming from Terrence. I wonder what they said to each other down there?"

Terrence and Trake the Lost Drake then entered the Wish Skunk's house where the skunk handed the boy a suit of clothing.

Wish Skunk smiled as he allowed Darvish to look over the boy. "Darvish, this is Terrence Otto Raker, formerly Trake the Otterdrake. Once suffered from what I just told you earlier. He's earned his form back." He then looked at Tobias the Lost Drake. "Tobias? I sense that you are tense for some reason. Do you want to talk about it?"

Terrence smiled at Darvish and waved at him. "Hello sir. You look like a gentleman. You must have been Tobias' Sponsor." He then mouthed to Darvish, 'I tried to tell Tobias about the trap he was in but he is in denial and wouldn't listen to me.'

~~~~~

Jiles hugged Zesma and groped his mousy rump. "It would be hard to report it if you couldn't get off of it to report it. Anyway, I'm ready to help you get started."

~~~~~

Derailsor and Peter arrive at the docks of the leotters mud bogs. "This is the place, Peter. One moment..." He cupped his paws around his muzzle. "VISITORS!"

Several leotter heads popped up out of the mud in various bog pools and they all came over toward the docks. Well, those who weren't really REALLY 'stuck' as in busy.

Derailsor smiled. "Guys, this is Peter. He is studying leotters this week. Aren't you the lucky ones?" He winked. "He knows the visitation rules so he's all ready for a nice visit."

They all waved and smiled at Peter. A few were saying, "Wish I could hug him..." and "He's CUTE!"

~~~~~

Basil hummed. "Cherapugoyles? They sound like the Cherapumon. Any relation?"

The Hell Cat Father smiled. "Good guess. Very related. But far sexier, like Brooklyn the Gargoyle."

Basil got an erection just thinking about Brooklyn.

~~~~~

The Devi-Unicorn Herd Stallion led Studly and Clifford thru an archway at the edge of the herd grounds where they saw a few herd mages and priests focusing their powers at what looked like a gem like floating crystal that seemed to have a book inside of it.

The herd stallion said, "As you both can see, this is where the mages and priests of the herd come to study herd powers. As for that crystal in the middle, they've been trying to get that open to reach the book ever since we discovered it."

Clifford was intrigued since he'd never seen anything like that before. "I can see why Dutty would want to come here. Especially if he thought I could get the crystal open for you guys. And knowing him, that is what he was thinking."

The herd stallion hummed. "That is a possibility since you have hands. What could you think of to open it?"

Clifford hummed too. "I guess the first thing I would try would be to throw a rock at it. And if that didn't work, I'd probably just tried to force it open. But if there is a secret latch or command word on the crystal, then no amount of magic cast would ever open it."

Comment

Bobby turned to look at Rook momentarilly. He smiled, and in a joking tone, spoke up. "Fun? Where?!"

Comment

Jonas hugs him in return, "I will be. Not the first time I've been on that receiving end but... bleh, I always hope it is the last. Never is."

~~~~~

Darvish nods, "That sounds like a good idea."

Darvish smiles and nods to the boy, "Yeah. It's nice to meet you as well."

Tobias says, "I've tried but Terrence just seems to think I'm not understanding."

Darvish replies to Terrence mentally, I understand. It would be good if he could understand but I am guessing that it is something that someone must come to learn on their own.

~~~~~

Zesma nodnods and gropes in return, "This is true, however, there fail safes and stuff. Like the mental network I showed you how to use." He grins, "Common, I'll show you to our first stop!" And he leads Jiles into the maze-like area, careful to help him make sure he knows the way out.

~~~~~

Peter giggles and waves and nodnods, "Thanks! You guys are really cute too! And you could hug me... so long as we're both on the visitation platform and stuff, right, Derailsor? Platform safe, mud not safe, that's what you said, right?"

~~~~~

Naith grins, "I dunno, I think Brooklyn's son is even hotter, personally... though no one can compare to Basil."

Parren rolls his eyes then says, "You know, I could take you to see the Cherapugoyles.... Though I'm not sure either one of us would get back from that trip without pregnancy." he chuckles.

~~~~~

Studly separates from Clifford before giving him a hug and a kiss, "Well maybe you could help, if it's allowed."

Comment

Bellamy had taken up a broom as he cleaned up one level of the tower. "Work clears the mind, eh Jonas?"

~~~~~

Grandmaster Rook had Richard and Bobby back at Eldritch Academy since Richard couldn't decided on a place outside the campus.

"Per'aps Kevin and Petros can suggest better lodgings to yas joeys. Ah made yas nervous, yas said, so per'aps someone yer own age would fare better. Kevin should be done with 'is class by now."

Richard nodded his head. "Maybe so. Kevin seems pretty nice."

Rook grinned. "Ah'll leave yas two in Kevin's paws then. 'e and Petros 'ave friends over in the Pad and Pouch District of the Academy and many 'ave nice apartments with space available." And he headed off toward his office.

Richard smiled at Bobby. "I thought he'd never leave. He freaks me out."

~~~~~

Wish Skunk placed an arm around Tobias and led him into the next room where a full length 'mirror' stood. "Tobias... look upon yourself into your own eyes and either tell yourself that you are either human or a drake. You cannot say both because the mirror will force you speak the truth according to what is now in your soul, not in your heart. What do you see?"

Terrence hugged Darvish after the two were out of the room, mentally replying, 'I keep wondering how Tobias befell this turn of events. When I first met him, he strongly believed in being human as long as possible to please you, Darvish. Yet now... his own words say that he no longer believes in what he first told me. And that disappoints me.'

~~~~~

One close leotter says to Peter, "So, handsome boy Peter... what would you like to know about leotters? This is your visit."

~~~~~

Basil arched an eye. "Brooklyn had a son? Where have they been hiding him?"

The Hell Cat Father just chuckled as he began to get out of the family bath.

~~~~~

The Devi-Unicorn Herd Stallion replied, "It is allowed. The boy has hands so perhaps he could succeed in this task."

Clifford walked over toward the gem like floating crystal containing a book. He nodded his head at the mages and priests, then he closely examined the gem and the book within the gem. After a few minutes of silence... Clifford said, "So simple." He paused and uttered one single word. "Please."

The gem slowly fractured and fell away to reveal the book which landed in Clifford's hands.

He then slowly opened the book and quietly studied the first page.

The herd stallion glanced at Studly and whispered, "You have a good friend. I am glad he is allied with our herd."

Comment

Bobby chuckled in response to this. "You aren't the only one freaked out."

Comment

Jonas chuckles and nods, "And prevents idle minds from wandering in appropriately.. Most of the time."

~~~~~

Petros teleported in with a hop out of a now closing bunnyhole, "Bunnyport! hehe, like bunnyport! Hi, Richard! We're here to bring you... if you ready?"

~~~~~

Tobias tilts his head at the Wish Skunk, but he tries his best to follow his direction. He looks in the mirror and sounds out loud, "Well, I see me. A human." Atleast that is what he tries to say.

Darvish hugged then petted Terrence softly, "It disappoints me as well." He rubs his chin and scritches the boy, "You remind me a lot of the boy I first met when Tobias arrived... I wonder if perhaps someone has a Tobias soul hidden away somewhere... But I would think we'd have noticed if that was the case. Or maybe it's still in the Academy somewhere."

~~~~~

Peter smiles, "Well the first thing is, how'd you get so cute?!" He giggles and pets on the leotter, "Seriously though... What's it like for your usual day and stuff?"

~~~~~

Naith grins and nods, "Yeah. He did. Maybe I can take you down the Legacy Bar and Grill sometime and introduce you. Staten works there and Brooks stops by when he can."

Parren smirks, "I think you just wanna see the human erect and straining."

~~~~~

Studly whispers back and nodnods, "Yeah. He's a really great friend and a nice boy."

Comment

Richard nodded his head. "Bobby and I are ready. I never thought Rook would go away, to be honest. He freaks me out. Anyway, he did say we should meet with you guys and seek housing among your friends in their area of the Pad and Pouch district. So we're ready whenever you are."

~~~~~

Although Tobias' mouth tried to say 'human', what he literally heard himself say was, "Well, I see me. A drake."

The Wish Skunk nodded his muzzle. "Now do you see why we are concerned about you, Tobias? You are losing your human side and becoming this drake. In your heart and mind, you kept telling yourself that you were human, but the reflector of truth makes the viewer speak from his soul. And your soul isn't human currently; its a drake of this lost species which was placed into you. Before you ever had any dragon encounters, accidentally or otherwise, your soul was completely human. And it was that human that Terrence the Drake first met. But the very next time he saw you today... he no longer saw the human who wanted to stay human. And when you wouldn't listen to him trying to warn you, you thought he was being negative about the species. But keep in mind... he's been stuck as a drake far longer than you have and he fully understands the circumstances involved. You are still new to this and therefore... you only think you do based on what little you've been told."

Terrence hummed. "I once heard of a spell orb that could exchange souls if there was a soul already stored within in. What if Tobias came in contact with the orb and the lost drake soul had been within waiting for a new body?" he asked Darvish. "When it got inside Tobias, it never knew it wasn't in a drake body and simply tried to make the body do what a drake would do."

~~~~~

The cute persuasive leotter was enjoying the petting although he knew the boy shouldn't even be touching him since he was magically sticky. "A usual day is spent being woken up by dad, who feeds us and then gives all of us the morning yiffing. The morning yiffing is what gives us the eternal cuteness ability. I personally recommend it to anyone. Then we head out into the bogs to play and get in our exercise. Lunch comes, then we get to patrol the borders to find cuties who might have stepped too close to our swamp and we play with them for a few hours. When we're done with them, we hand them over to dad and then we go have dinner. After that, we spend a class room session in our sleeping chamber just before sleeping for the night. The few of us who get to learn magic can even leave the realm for extended sessions with masters and such. Those few also advertise the realm as a fun place to visit and that's mainly why we get cuties to play with. And you're mighty cute yourself. I'd love to show you around the realm. I mean, you already got your hands all slicked up in our mud." He winked.

~~~~~

Once out of the Hell Cat bath... the Father physically separates Basil from Naith with a stern look to his feline son, then he takes Basil off to the stables and assigns him a daily chore. "Take care of the Dragoncat Mounts each day for an allowance. Naith hates doing it, so you won't have to see him out here and Parren don't like how they smell, so you won't have to deal with him either. Unlike Dragonhound Mounts and Dragonhorse Mounts, these mounts would prefer to chat over yiff. So you shouldn't have any trouble with them. Although... they've hinted at liking humans."

Basil nodded his head. "I'll do my best, sir. Don't punish Naith and Parren too much, okay?" And he headed inside the stables to get started on his new job.

~~~~~

The Devi-Unicorn Herd Stallion smirked, "The one word none of our mages ever tried was the one to release the book. Clifford is a plenty smart boy to have around, Studly. I have some rounds to make, so you and Clifford can do as you like from here. As for Dutty... keep me informed whenever he comes up with a plan that sounds like trouble and I'll reward you boys." He trots off.

Clifford was telling the herd mages and herd priests about the white magic the book held. Meaning... healing magic. Nothing harmful was in it all. Once he set the book on a pedestal for the others to peruse, he went back over and hugged Studly. "Sorry to keep you waiting, sexy stud. I'm ready to head back to your place now or where ever else you want to go."

Comment

"I'm curious to see how housing here differs from the other Academy. Lead the way," Bobby grinned.

Comment

Kevin smiles, "Then let's get going. The Pad and Pouch District is one of the most laid back." He starts walking, leading you there the long way so you can find it yourselves in the future. "However, it's also a bit dangerous if you don't know the place cause there are more than a few ways to loose your species." He chuckles, "Not that most people mind it, the actual sex and bliss and all that are kept under control by most of the residents since, we may be lapines and roos, but hey... we're not foxes, right?" He winks.

Petros giggles and hops over on Richard's head, "Right!"

Kevin nods, "But anyway, it's a nice place and full of nice people. Most everyone who lives in the district kinda regards everyone else there as 'extended family' and they're almost always willing to help you out. One of the reasons it's my own favorite district."

~~~~~

Tobias says, "I...guess. But I don't understand how that's possible. I'm a human, I've always been a human, and I still think of myself as a human."

Darvish hrms, rubbing his chin, "Actually... There is a possibility of that however there is also another possibilty... one much...worse in a way, I'm afraid..."

Darvish shakes his head, "Spell Orb wouldn't have fooled Bahamut. However... I have read extensively of the 'backup faisco' in the Toon realms. IF someone DELIBERATELY made a copy of Tobias... and then set it up with a lost drake influences, it would look like that lost drake was just 'developing' and thus that Tobias was never 'truly human'... So this would be the outcome.... While the 'real' boy, was kept somewhere else. And since this is the only Tobias here and that we know of, any tracking spell or scan would say 'this boy is Tobias'... because other one is sealed away or whatever. Since the copy IS technically Tobias, it would fool almost anyone... well except perhaps someone of Lord IO's level or the Dragon Council but...they're scarey. I don't mind admitting they frighten me. However, there are a few others who also might not be fooled by it that may be a bit more approachable."

~~~~~

Peter giggles, "Well maybe, but I'd have to Derailsor if that's okay. Cause he knows the rules of visiting and stuff better than I do and I wouldn't want to get him in trouble."

~~~~~

Naith blushes and nods, heading off to do his duties. He wouldn't have done anything BAD to Basil, he just really likes him.

And the mounts are quite happy at getting to see a human boy around. It's a rare treat.

~~~~~

Studly grins and nodnods, "He's super awesome wonderful, isn't he?" He nodnods, "Okay, I will." He smiles and hugs back, "Well there is one more thing. Usually the mages and stuff reward someone who grants the herd knowledge they haven't been able to acquire before... Usually in teaching them a herd spell or anything else they ask for. So I think we should wait to see if the head of the mages and preists wants to speak with you first."

Comment

Richard giggled. "Actually the saying is, 'Foxes are yiffy but Rabbits know how to multiply'." He grinned. "I hope I get in with some top hat rabbits. Its said that magic rubs off of their types easily. I might learn something."

~~~~~

The Wish Skunk hummed. "There is a possibility that you may not be who you think you are, Tobias. Oh sure, there is some memory that you are Tobias the Human Boy, but if you are truly loving being a drake, then you may not be a human at all. You might be a drake who was disguised as a human and raised as a human, thus you believe you are one. The lost drake developing within you may simply be your true self waking up. In other words, you are still Tobias, but you are both human and drake. This would explain why you never displayed any drake traits when Terrence first met you, but after becoming involved with a dragon, your true self was awakened and you began to display drake traits. It would look like you were enjoying being a drake while claiming to be human."

Terrence said to Darvish, "In the interest of Tobias' well being either way, I think we should contact these forces to verify if it is true or not. Cause I really liked the human Tobias I had met and this new one is... he isn't who I met before."

~~~~~

The cute persuasive leotter giggled again. "Your friend is having sex with a buck just beyond the bushes there. If you went over there, the buck's partner would mount you and get you pregnant and then you might accidentally change into one and be stuck. You'd be better off just playing with me since you would get to keep your form and my dad could get you out of the mud at the end of the day. He's really nice, fun to pet on, and enjoyable to sit in the lap of. We're supposed to have Clam Chowder tonight." He makes with the yum-yum motion. "So come on... I'll even teach you some magic of your own so you don't have to wait. That would impress your brother if you knew some magic yourself." He held out his sticky paw-hand to the nice sexy boy.

~~~~~

Unfortunately, the Dad Hell Cat didn't really know the Dragoncat Mounts as well as he might have since he also didn't like spending time out there. They were like any other dragon-animal mount type, in all honesty. And craving a nice human boy... well, as long as they got what they wanted, they were happy.

Basil worked on doing what had been asked of him. Since he was told that these mounts weren't interested in yiff, he took some closer chances when working around them, behind them, and under them.

~~~~~

The head herd mage came over and said, "The book is exactly as you said it would be, Clifford. You are certainly a good boy to have around. Therefore as a reward... we will give you the ability to transform between your human form and our herd form at will. That way, you and Studly here can play safely and you not having to worry about getting completely stuck in something."

Of course it also meant that getting the boy pregnant would be three times as easy as well.

Clifford smiled as he hugged Studly around the neck. "That's great! Then I could play with my friends and really learn herd stuff! Lay it on me, sir! I'm ready!" And a few magical moments later, Clifford the wearable Devi-Unicorn Stallion Teen was standing on all fours in front of Studly. "How do I look?"

Comment

Kevin hrms, "Top hat rabbits, you say?" He pauses and looks at Petros. The two seem to share a moment of thought then Kevin nods, "If we remember right, there WAS a Top Hat Rabbit couple who moved into one of the local towers. One of them, a rabbit lord of the titanic variety, moved here from a plane he owned in the Middle Realms. He had to give it up due to some politics since he only had a single mate and no real family. You see, he was under a pretty potent curse to not be able to reproduce. I do believe it was Lord Darian who helped him break the curse. He moved here with his mate, a Top Hat Rabbit, to open a alchemical botique. One of the best in the District. Most of the Roos were even jealous of his skill. And that he has a pouch so they can't even claim to have that over him." He chuckles a little.

Petros nods, "And if you were to room with them, you would certainly hone your Alchemy skills! And earn spendin' money!"

~~~~~

Tobias frowns, "But all I remember being IS Tobias!" He pouts a little, looking upseting...and really confused.

Darvish nods, "Common. Let's do this. For Tobias." He smiles, "And for you. I can tell, Tobias really touched you. You wouldn't fight this strongly for someone you weren't... interested in." He doesn't mean sexually either, he just thinks Terrance REALLY liked Tobias and he's happy his boy made such a nice impression on someone.

~~~~~

Peter erfs, "Well I guess that is a bad thing. I wouldn't wanna do that and disappoint Derailsor." HE smiles, "Alrighty." He takes the leotter's paw.

~~~~~

Most of the dragoncat mounts were behaving themselves. Being both dragonic and feline, they lacked the more impulsive canine or equine traits... And were content to plot for the time being... However that did not make Basil MORE safe there as they were much more likely to act when they could be assured of their...captive.

~~~~~

Studly gaped in open amazement... "Uh... I...I..Um...You...I... think... I think you...should yhave the name studly instead..."

Comment

Richard oohed. "Do you really think they would let me live with them? I'll bet they are both fun to sleep with. I can't wait to meet them. I really love magic." etc. etc. etc.

~~~~~

Terrence and Darvish (the wish granting Djinn; refer to his profile) arrived back in the front room where the Wish Skunk was waiting with Tobias (in denial.) After a brief discussion, the four teleported back to normal Underworld space where they arrived at the bazaar... where the Wish Skunk saw something that caught his attention.

"Hey! The Hellish Academy of the Mystic Arts (HAMA) is for sale! I've been waiting for this!"

~~~~~

The lusty leotter slyly took Peter's hand and pulled him into slough with him, where the two went under the mud and emerged on the other side of the slough swamp where most of the rest of the leotter brothers were playing. And Peter's hands and feet were already gaining webbed capability to assist him in getting around. "You'll have a lot of fun here." And he started teaching Peter a lot of the games and activities that he and his 'brothers' all knew.

~~~~~

Basil's time with the Dragoncat Mounts was not to last long, however, as he was fetched by Dad Hell Cat and taken back up to the front of the farm once again. There he was handed over to a Taurmount Lord with a black, dark roan, and brown color coated hide and a form was signed... and money handed over to the Hell Cat Dad.

One teleport later, and Basil found himself living and working in the Demon Taurmount Stables of a lusty herd of demon equitaur stallions. Yes, his Sponsoring had switched hands again. He wasn't sure what was up with all of this musical chairs Sponsor hand-off maneuvering, but at least the surroundings weren't dull. These guys were HOT.

~~~~~

Clifford grinned as he posed and turned for Studly. "Then how about taking me back to your place where you can show me what a proper mounting is all about, eh loving hard on sporting stallion?" As the newest wearable Devi-Unicorn Stallion Teen, he was ready to allow Studly to break him in.

Comment

Kevin smiles, "Sure. There's a good chance. Would you like to meet them first or would you rather check out one of the more popular meeting areas?"

Petros giggles, "Sexy bunny guy, or LOTS of sexy bunny guys and gals!"

Kevin baps Petros' nose lightly, "Now now, no naughty." He winks, "Besides, it's his decision."

~~~~~

Darvish nods, "Seems so. And it could be that chance you've always wanted. Will you watch Tobias for a short while for me? Terrence and I need to speak with someone in private for a bit." He planned on talking to the dragons first without Tobias so that they would be there to observe Tobias without bias.

Tobias looks at the Wish Skunk then Darvish and Terrence and sighs, shrugging a little, "I guesso...I guess I can get used to walking around like this and stuff..."

~~~~~

Peter acks a little then giggles, starting to get into the game, not noticing what was happening with his hands and feet. "You're right! This IS a lot of fun!"

~~~~~

The hell cat siblings weren't going to be very happy with that... But they weren't likely to find out where he ended up any time soon.

~~~~~

Studly smiles and kissed Clifford, "I think I would love that." He does just that as well, taking Clifford back to his place and showing him just what it's all about.

Comment

Richard hummed. "I'd really like to go see about getting accepted by the Top Hat Rabbits. The lounge place will always be there, you know. Um... the two rabbits aren't... you know... in heat currently, are they?" He winked with a sly grin.

~~~~~

Wish Skunk smiled. "Come on, Tobias. Even though you're still human on the inside, you are a sexy drake on the outside. I'll bet anyone would love to pounce you and show you a good time as you currently are. Come on, I'd like to see what HAMA's price tag is. I've been waiting for this place to go up for sale for a while. Making perfumes is a good side profession, but nothing beats a magic school in a well established location."

~~~~~

Terrence and Darvish soon arrive at the local dragon hangout where Terrence says, "You know what, Darvish? I've made deliveries in this place before. The majority of the dragons are pretty nice to drakes, but the rest... really want new samates, and they don't care if they are drake or cute human boy. Is there a particular dragon or set of dragons you want to talk to in here?"

~~~~~

The lusty leotter continues to distract Peter so more of the boy secretly transforms into their species... by teaching him more and more games, and feeding him snacks and drink all of his brothers love more than anything else.

~~~~~

At the Demon Taurmount Stables, Basil found himself washing several of the lusty studs with something that smells like both lubricant and yiff/heat-inducing grease which smelled a lot like a very rich chocolate. In fact, just handling the stuff was giving him a massive erection and was making his tailhole ache and twitch.

~~~~~

Clifford and Studly were soon back at the latter's lair where Clifford allowed Studly to properly mount him. "Start teaching me, sexy stud. Give me a 'fulfilling' treatment."

Comment

Working...
                                X