Collapse
No announcement yet.

UA-06 Eldritch View & Charges New

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rook said, "Now for the nitty gritty... We require our students to retain their own spell books although yas don't 'ave to carry them with yas all over creation. Yas use it for two reasons. One, yas use it to remind yerself of what yas 'ave learned. If yas can't cast the spell properly, then yas shouldn't 'ave the spell in yer spell book. And two, when yas do master a spell, yas record it in yer spell book."

The big kangaroo tapped his chin with one hand as he continued. "We require all students and instructors to acquire their first familiar sometime before they enter their second year 'ere at Eldritch. Before yas conduct the familiar linking process, yas and yer chosen should be tested for Syncing. That's S-Y-N-C-I-N-G. This means yer familiar to be should be able to predict yer thoughts without reading yer mind. If yas get the Sync test done before the linking, then yas only need to match 40% of yer answers. If yas wait until after the linking, then yas need to score 70% of yer answers. No one ever gets a perfect score. Anyone who does is expelled. So be warned. We 'ate cheaters. During this Sync test, yas don't 'ave to get the questions right; yas and yer familiar only 'ave to provide the same lettered response to the multiple choice question. 250 random questions out of 1,000 possible questions; 25 of the 250 being trick questions."

Rook then smiled. "There is no entry fee for enrolling 'ere. We provide yer classes and 'elp yas find lodging. There are no dorms. Classes occur out in the open save for the few instructors who teach from their 'omes. Yas only 'ave to attend the classes yas sign up for and they don't occur every day. More like once a week per instructor with 'omework. Any questions at this point?"

~~~~~

Beige, Kevin, and Vakul were back with Richard and Petros once again as Beige assisted in unlinking and releasing Vakul from the familiar contract and explaining that Vakul will be attending Eldritch mage classes.

"We only scored 10%?" Richard sighed. "I'm sorry, Vakul. I guess I'm not such a great mage to be, huh?"

Beige then said, "Actually Richard... your overall test results show that as a mage you would suck. But you do have the mental capacity to be a great sorcerer. Which means... your spell book would be blood linked to you and you alone. Your new familiar would assist you in managing your energy levels and to remind you of magical knowledge so you succeeded more often. Kevin and Petros will help you find a new familiar that you must choose on your own. And for this, I would suggest they take you to the club. I am sure Kevin has already told you about it."

Richard smiled weakly at Kevin. "Yeah, he told me about it. It sounds like a fun place."

~~~~~

Clifford resumed rubbing on SDR. "You scared me just then. So if you were just teasing, so what is the real simple trick?"

~~~~~

The Wish Skunk petted his friend on the head. "I have heard that Nexus Academy is about to close down, Darvish. Eldritch and Yuskay were supposedly working together to find out why 180 plus students simply disappeared from the academy without a trace and none of the instructors seemed to notice. Apparently you sensed something wrong since you don't want to be there. When the Academy closes, the transfer choices will be Underworld University, the Consortium on QC Planet, and Eldritch itself. Or you can choose to hire on with Nexus High School. What would you personally like to do?"

Inside the perfume factory, Tobias soon finds Trake Otterdrake waist deep in a vat of ingredients slowly mixing the mixture manually. Another hint on why no one wanted to do this job. He was going to smell like this for a year.

~~~~~

The Hell Dragon Hound Alpha replied, "I doubt the Hell Elf was actually trying to be your friend, Ean. Beta told me that he had offered to tutor you to help you get ahead so you wouldn't be behind in the Academy. However... I know lots of Hell Elf Bois who would LOVE to be your friend, if you wanted to give them that chance and they have really awesome cocks, too. So may we see the Emperor together and get you back in your proper body?"

Comment

Bobby listened carefully as Rook explained. "So far, I've only got one. You said that students are required to obtain a familiar before their second year. My question: can one just choose a familiar based on personal preference. Mine, for example, is canines. And if so, are there things I need to know or do before initiating the link between myself and said familiar?"

Bobby actually thought back to what he'd watched from the auditorium before, but he didn't recall if anything had been mentioned regarding what had happened BEFORE the presentation regarding selection process or anything otherwise.

Comment

The Grandmaster kangaroo picked up a book and opened it as he put on some reading glasses. "Let's see 'ere... it is entirely yer choice since we do not 'elp yas to acquire a familiar. Although we do suggest yas do yer familiar search within the nearby clubs where the species often 'ang out the most. They are quite open to familiar relations, although don't just nab any old potential familiar; get to know them equally first. When yas 'ave 'ad a familiar linked to yas for a week, bring them in for a Sync Test and we'll see if yas made the right choice. Of course we can give then a pre-linking Sync Test, but Ah already explained that to yas."

Comment

Jonas nods quietly.

~~~~~

Vakul sighs and hugs Richard. "It's okay. I still wanna be your friend... If you'll let me. I just... really wanted to be your familiar and I guess it's sorta my fault too. So... I'm sorry, Richard."

Kevin chuckles, "Yeah, we'd be glad to, right, Petros?"

Petros grins and nodnods, "Yep." He pounces and sits down on top of Richard's head.

Kevin smiles, "Just remember, though, you may be there to find a familiar eventually..." He walks over and puts a soft paw on Richard's shoulder, "DON'T treat it like that." He winks, "Just relax. Don't worry about it. You're not REQUIRED to have a familiar until your second year. So you have AT LEAST a year to make new friends."

Petros peaks over over Richard's head, his long ears hanging down in front of the boy, "Yep yep!" He kisses the boy's nose, "And that means plenty of time to have fun too."

Kevin catches Petros as he falls over off the boy's head and smirks, "You should be more careful."

Petros giggles, "But I knew you'd catch me. You always do."

Kevin rolls his eyes and says, "But one day I might not" Petros says the same thing at the same time, giggling. Kevin smirks and looks at Richard, "And SOMETIMES, you just wanna toss the little sod into a water barrel." He winks at Richard.

~~~~~

SDR giggles, "Well..." He wriggles and starts slowly stretching Clifford more, "Let me show you."

~~~~~

Darvish sighs and shakes his head, "I have no wish.." he chuckles, "Wish...I have no desire to transfer to Underworld University... But I don't meet the qualifications for anywhere else." He sips the tea slowly, "And I can't afford the relocation fees. Not to mention..." He looks toward the direction Tobias left, "If I move again, I'll lose the boy..."

Tobias calls out, "Trake? It's.... It's um Tobias... I don't want to startle you but... Um, I'm kinda not like how you saw me last... so don't freak out okay? I'm here to help you with your job! Again! hehe"

~~~~~

Ean says, "But he was REALLY nice. And I'd like to still be friends with him though. And I like meeting new ones too... But... Yeah. We can do that. And he can restore my age and everything?" For some reason, he was strangely SLIGHTLY reluctant to get older again when he was JUST starting to enjoy it... but it's just in his head..right?

Comment

"Grandmaster Rook, that being the case, do you have a particular club area you could recommend?" Bobby asked.

While it was true he apparently had until second year to actually find a familiar, it still couldn't hurt to do some searching, if for no other reason, just to make a few new friends here.

Comment

Rook sighed as he rolled his eyes. "In the canine club, where else? But Ah wouldn't worry about that right now. Yas won't need a familiar until year two. Yas might want to just fill out yer paperwork first or go check out Underworld University if yas think Eldritch may be a bit too much for yas."

He looked to Jonas. "Ah'm not getting any younger, cat boy. Will yas be staying with me at the 'omestead or will yas go claim one of the empty instructor towers?"

~~~~~

Beige encouraged Richard to go with Kevin and Petros to the Lapine Club for now... to relax and get a first look at all the cuties. Vakul would be directed toward Grandmaster Rook's office.

Entering the club, Richard gasped when he saw all of the lapines there, tiny, small, medium, large, extra-large, giant, macro, and titano. And they were all over the place. And all nakie and revealing. ".....Oh wow....."

~~~~~

Clifford irked as he felt the stretching sensation from SDR. "ooh... what are you doing back there? I'm... feeling odd suddenly..."

~~~~~

The Wish Skunk made a statement of fact. "I hate to burst your bubble, Darvish, but that wasn't a human boy; that was a drake. I know the difference between humans and drakes. Had he still been human, yes, then you would have had a legitimate worry. But since he is a drake, I don't think the rules apply to that. Are we talking about the Sponsor/Charge program that no one in the multiverse can get right?"

Trake the Otterdrake doesn't look up from his work, but he replies, "If you're here to help, then jump in and start stirring like I am. But if you do jump in, be prepared to smell like this stuff for a year. When you never came back I went to the party by myself and then I had work to do. I've been here ever since."

~~~~~

In the Emperor's throne room, there is a crowned dragon sitting on the throne sipping on a goblet of hell dragon wine. When he sees the Hell Dragon Hound Alpha, the Beta, and the sexy cutie on the cock pad into the room, he turns his head with a smile. "To what do I owe this pleasing sight? Did I win the lottery?"

The Alpha grinned. "Actually, there are those who were trying hard to keep you from noticing this boy and his brother at Nexus. Ean, here, is under a curse. No one under your power level can lift it. The normal rules require the boy to learn the appropriate magic to lift the curse so he can be restored to his rightful age. I suggested to him that you could restore him for a minor task. Was I wrong?"

The Hell Dragon Emperor got off the throne and knelt down close to have a look at the sexy boy. "Your name is Ean, yes? Tell me in your own words what you would like to have done, if you please. And don't be afraid of me. I am a nice guy. I like sports and games."

Comment

Bobby nodded. "Thank you sir... I guess I'll get to work filling these out then. Is there anything else I should know?"

Comment

Jonas says, rather quickly, "Tower. Sorry, but I know what happened LAST time I stayed with you, Rook!" He smirks, "Though your joeys are good boys, they can get very rowdy... not ot mention... Last time we got stuck fur to fur for a week." He smiles, "Plus, I would like to make arrangements with Bellamy and Richard."

~~~~~

Kevin giggles as Petros hops off to meet up with some of his friends, waving Richard to join him. Kevin puts a paw on Richard's shoulder, "Petros' group can be a little... lively. If you want a suggestion, try asking for a sweet carrot juice and circulate around the less the horny rabbits first. Though, here, I'm sure you'll get a lot of gropes and catcalls." He winks, "Just be yourself. And...hehe... try to control that carrot in your pants."

~~~~~

SDR grins, "You will feel a little odd.... It's not a feeling your used to..." As he stretched Clifford further, slowly, inserting more of himself inside Clifford, using the wearable's trick to slowly make Clifford into a worn version of himself.

~~~~~

Darvish sighs, "I know." He looks down at his tea, "Yeah. We are. Only my track record, I think, is worse than most."

Tobias immediately joins Trake and starts helping. "I'm sorry, Trake. I really got mixed up and stuff..." He explains what all happened to him as he carefully works to help Trake as best as he can.

~~~~~

Ean blushes and nods a little, "Yessir." He explains exactly what happened, and how he would like to have his old age restored though he finds this new one rather interesting, he has to not give into it, soon he's sorta rambling about everything that's happened in spite of himself.

Comment

Rook said, "Ah'd advise that yas don't overload yer schedule the first year."

Then he grinned at Jonas with a giggle. "Yas know yas liked being stuck to my body that whole time. The joeys all asked me if yas were coming back soon." He winked.

~~~~~

Richard smiled and went over to order some sweet carrot juice, and then he turned and got to watching a group of extremely horny rabbits. "There are so MANY! I like all of them! Why does this carrot juice taste like a hyper energy drink?"

~~~~~

Clifford could feel more and more of SDR inside of his body. "When you're wearing me... do you speak in your voice like I do when I am wearing you guys?"

~~~~~

Wish Skunk said, "I think you deserve to have your boy back as a human. Why don't you let me help you?"

Trake the Otterdrake nodded his head as he stirred the perfume fluid. "I liked you as a human, Tobias. I am sorry that you got changed into something you probably didn't want to be. I've been an otterdrake for a long time and this is one way out of this."

~~~~~

The crowned hell dragon smiled. "I think we can give you both of what you want, Ean. We can give you both a restoration and the ability to change into your current cute self whenever you like. Would you like that?"

The Alpha and the Beta knew what the Emperor was implying.

Comment

Jonas chuckles and nods. "I'm sure. I may come by and at least say hello. They're cute joeys and were good students... even if they can be mischievous."

~~~~~

Kevin walked over and ordered a Carrot Wine Special. He grins at Richard, "Cause it is. Doesn't it just make ya wanna hop?" He winks, "But the juice is human safe. Don't worry."

~~~~~

SDR grins as he slides further and further in and once fully inside, he says in Clifford's voice, "It depends on what I want. Or whoever is wearing you wants." HE STRETCHES and moves around in Clifford's body. "Nice body you have here. I like it inside as much as outside."

~~~~~

Darvish says, "Because he made a deal with Bahamut and those aren't easily negated. Not to mention, by all rights, he likes this. Though I'm not sure if it's drake influence or not, but..." He shakes his head a little, rubbing his eyes, "I'm not sure what to do about it."

Tobias says, "Well I have a human form still, but it's sorta an illusion. Like I said, it's a Lost Species and I felt really bad for them. So I felt I had to. I mean, wouldn't you?"

~~~~~

Ean blinkblinks, "Well... M..maybe. That's not gonna be a problem? I mean I don't wanna take up more of your time and energy and stuff." He really is a naive boy at times but he's also a rather pure soul. Such a tempting, tempting soul.

Comment

Rook hugged Jonas again. "They can't be worse than yas were back in Terryville. Poor Miyuki 'ad to put up with yas then."

~~~~~

Richard felt pure hyper lapine power coursing through his body as he finished the drink. "Oh man... I feel hoppy and yiffy now. And these guys do this to themselves?"

~~~~~

You're talking with my voice? Hey, I'm doing the mental thing like you guys do when I'm wearing you boys. You must be entirely inside me. Do you have control over my limbs too like I do when I wear you guys? Clifford was really having fun with this, although he wasn't as trained as they were for sexing up the wearer like they were. SDR was making him horny though.

~~~~~

Wish Skunk said, "If he made a deal with Bahamut then you don't own your boy anymore, Darvish. You would be better off to apply for another real boy. You should also file a complaint to Sponsor Services explaining that your boy was actually a Lost Species and not really a human boy. They would help you get another boy at that point."

"No, and let me explain why," replied Trake the Otterdrake as he continued to stir the sticky perfume fluids. "Humans like us are really naive when it comes to sob stories that may not be true. It's like crocodile tears. Do you feel sorry for a croc so they can eat you? Of course not. But in the Underworld, every lord and divine power uses that to get what they want from anyone they have a definitive interest in. Since you got involved with a dragon, and most likely sexually, they got you doped up mentally first, which helped to create the doubt in your mind that you were never human to start with; you would think you were this Lost Species and thus you decide that you want to help them to recreate the species so it exists again. But keep in mind what that will mean, Tobias. To recreate the species, you can't stop at just one Lost Species. You have to procreate with other drakes or a dragon who would become your master so you both could make MORE of the species so it has a chance to exist. But think back to what I said before... they messed with your mind sexually so you would believe them and you would think it was your own idea. We are naive."

He then turned his head directly toward Tobias. "And now for the bad news... if you accept the idea that you are this Lost Species, then Darvish will ultimately lose you as his Charge since the Sponsor/Charge program states that you can only keep your boy IF he remains absolutely HUMAN. And if you have always been this Lost Species, then you cannot be a Charge. Darvish would have to get a new one and you would be forced to join up with a dragon master so you could procreate the species."

~~~~~

The crowned hell dragon continued to smile. "It isn't a problem at all, Ean. And as for time and energy, you can help me create more later. I think you would enjoy that a lot. Besides, your Sponsors would be overjoyed to learn you got the Emperor's favor this early on. Although... I do want to meet your brother later, as well. I'll bet he would be fun to play with, I mean... to educate."

He snapped his fingers and the magic book appeared. The Emperor then looked up a copy of the spell Ean had used and then... he cast it upon the boy and the brother (distantly.) Both boys were suddenly Ean's original age with the full feelings of sexual puberty Ean had possessed before. Then the Emperor cast another spell on Ean which returned him to the small little boy form he came in as. "There... now the curse is altered. If you want the curse lifted, you still have to learn the spell and cast it yourself to lift it. You must spend a majority of your time in this form, but you can change into your older form for the times when you will need it."

The Beta giggled as he actually came when Ean got older on his cock. Now the boy was small again and really stuck.

Comment

Bobby got to work then, filling out the papers he'd been given. When he finished, he returned to Gransdmaster Rook then.

Comment

Rook took the papers and looked them over. "That didn't take yas long, mate. Most students spend a few days to a few weeks making sure the paperwork isn't some sort of cockpit job application." he giggled as he started processing the forms.

Comment

"You might say I'm a fast reader, sir. I'd spend hours curled up with a good book. Not to mention the fact that havingh a love for writing has taught me how to be quick and precise with writing information."

Comment

Rook grinned without looking, somewhat giggling. "Ah'm surprised that yas didn't ask what a cockpit job application was. Oh the fun we will 'ave this coming year with the new students. hee hee hee hee hee hee..."

End of UA-06 Eldritch Views & Charges New

UA-07 Council of the Republic

Comment

Working...
                                X