Collapse
No announcement yet.

UA-06 Eldritch View & Charges New

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Underworld Adventures"

Join a group of friends as they are adopted by Rotunda Sponsors in the Underworld Bazaar.

This RPG is rated [AX] for Adult content and Naughty scenes.

Starring:

First Set:

Bellamy Legosi - Timesheart
    Jonas Atticus - Darquirrin
    Beige Boomer - Timesheart
    Vakul (DeviFoxy Familiar) - Darquirrin
    Richard Longier - Timesheart

Second Set:
    Darvish Seranon - Darquirrin
    Levarus (Dragon) - Timesheart
    Trake (Tar Drake) - Timesheart
    Tobias Worren - Darquirrin

Third Set:
    "Guiloni-san" - Timesheart
    Cesma (Devil Mouse) - Timesheart
    Drew the Roo-Drake - Darquirrin
    Jiles Trevor - Timesheart

Fourth Set:

Androcor (Anthro Devi-Unicorn Stallion) - Timesheart
    Clifford Whitelaw - Timesheart

Fifth Set:

Hell Cat Sponsor Family - Timesheart & Darquirrin
    Hell Cat Father - Timesheart
    Parren & Naith - Darquirrin
    Basilio "Basil" Lindsey - Timesheart

Sixth Set:
    Theran - Darquirrin
    Zeragorath - Darquirrin
    Peter o'Conner - Darquirrin
    Ean o'Conner - Darquirrin

Also Starring:
    Bobby Thornbody - Scatterpaws

Allies:
    Grandmaster Rook Huxley (WereRoo Alchemist) Instructor - Timesheart
    Delphine Donkeypaw (Hell Elf) - Timesheart
    Stable Foreman Imp (Stablemount Realm) - Timesheart
    Various Mounts - Darquirrin
    Devil Foxy Boi Brothers - Darquirrin

By Timesheart, Darquirrin & Scatterpaws
    July 19th, 2012

(-<=++++++^++++++=>-)

Levarus' Estate

While Levarus, Darvish, and Tobias stood nearby, Bahamut was back and for a reason that might put Trake on the hot seat this time. "It has come to Io's attention that the very first outing Tobias had after the tour of the academy with Darvish... Tobias helped an otterdrake put up fliers on walls and in businesses. That otterdrake took Tobias to a job tavern and it was there that he divvied up the wages made for the job. He gave half of those wages to Tobias. That otterdrake told Tobias that his name was Trake. Yet the very next time Tobias went to meet up with Trake, it was a tar drake named Trake that he met and fell in love with. There are financial records proving this fact. Tobias... when was it that you got a tar drake mixed up for an otterdrake?"

Trake the Tar Drake gulped. He didn't like being under the head dragons gaze. "I didn't know there was another Trake."

Levarus was interested in this information now. He knew that often many drakes loved to use the same name rather than choose new ones. But even he hadn't heard of this other Trake.

~~~~~

Devimouse Job Tavern

Jiles was still looking over the job board for any job Cesma and his friends would be interested in doing.

~~~~~

Eldritch Academy

Salem under Jonas' recommendation did indeed sort out the mixed up magic on Richard and the Witch Cat boyfriend. Then with the magics in the right order, Richard, Vakul, Bobby, Jonas, and Bellamy arrived at the Eldritch Academy pocket dimension realm where they soon met up with Grandmaster Rook, an almost nine foot tall were-kangaroo wizard/alchemist.

"Bellamy! Jonas! Ah 'aven't seen yas guys in like forever! Gimme a 'ug!" And he caught the two in a nice cozy HUG as he licked them both. "And what did yas bring me this time?"

~~~~~

Hell Donkey Elf Quarters

Delphine was continuing to teach Ean cantrip orisons and 1st circle spells with the help of that nice Beta who chose to come back the next day.

~~~~~

Hell Cat Property outside of Nexus Town

Basil smiled at Naith through the open window, glad he could see the feline in the nicely in heat scented fur. "Parren lied... you are one awesome cat. And BIG."

~~~~~

Androcor's Grove Realm (Wearable Devi-Unicorn Herd Grounds)

Androcor handed off the collection of new boys and girls to his herd mates who were all wanting one, then he headed off and over to his private cottage where he walked in and smiled at his boy, Clifford Whitelaw. "I'm home, Clifford. And I brought more human safe food and drink for you. How far along did you get in your school work?"

Clifford smiled back. "I got it all done, actually. I was reading one of these history books you left here for me to read. They are really interesting. The complete emperor histories is quite fascinating although tragic in every ruler's case."

Tobias was currently in his drake form as he had been working with Trake to help himself get more used to it. It was not easy for a guy who grew up human to adjust to the new form and body. A lot of new sensations, senses, not to mention a far different center of gravity and balancing using a tail. However, he was making slow but steady progress. He looked quite amazing despite his handicap however.

Tobias pauses, thinking about that. "Honestly, sir, it didn't cross my mind until now. Before meeting Trake, drakes and stuff weren't really on my radar as a species I really, really liked. I didn't know about my heritage or anything related to this lost species or anything. But when I met the otterdrake, he was really nice and I wanted to see more of him. Then I met the other Trake, and... I got distracted." He blushes a little, "To be honest, now that you mention it, I kinda feel like I owe him a date simply out of principal. I wouldn't want him to think I deliberately didn't meet him."

Darvish hrms, "I also feel rather silly. Tobias mentioned the species and I completely forgot as well." He rubs his chin, "Almost as if it were deliberate to be honest. I have never before made such a mistake... Of course my history of decision making these last few weeks has been...spotty."

~~~~~

As he was looking, a familiar voice giggled beside him and posted a job on the board. 'Cesma' says, "Hi Jiles."

~~~~~

Jonas chuckles, "Hi there, Rook." He hugged the big roo, "A few things actually. How's things going here? And have you ever stopped growing?" He laughs, "And is that loud, noisy brat you were telling me still around or did he finally flunk out after the bout with the kitsune?"

~~~~~

Ean smiles and was doing a lot better with Delphine's continued tutoring. He was also starting to adjust to not being quite so embarrassed about his 'condition'. He still didn't like it at all, but slowly he was starting to learn to deal with it to focus on doing what he had to do to get past it. And he was really enjoying the company of Delphine and the Beta.

~~~~~

Naith smiles and grins at Basil, "Thank you. I really, really think you're amazing looking. Though I guess that could be partially the heat talking but I really think you look nice." He tilts his head, "Oh! Yeah... I...I'm sorta the black sheep of the family." His ears flick as he blushes, kinda glad cat can't show the blush like humans, "Sometimes an infernal or planar or toon species can develop the MTG. That's Macro/Titano Gene. There is a very important difference. Titano's overly large lord like species. Macros much, much larger than even Titanos. I'm actually younger than Parren but I'm already bigger. By the time I reach 30, I'll probably be a hundred times this size. Maybe I'll stop at Titano though. I can hope atleast. I'm not sure I wanna be a big stompy hellcat lord."

Naith sighs, putting his head on the window sill, which let Basil pet the head slightly if he wanted, "But I guess we can't really change what our genes say we are sometimes....My biggest worry though is that I won't ever find someone who will like people my size and not be afriad of me. Though most of my family seem to think it's an honor since it means I'll be able to join our Dragon patron's service as a high rank officer... if I chose to."

Naith smiles at Basil, "But thanks for saying that. It makes me feel good to know you like me."

Comment

Bobby looked at the roo quietly after being transported. He didn't know what so say, but kept very close to Richard and Vakul.

Comment

Bahamut said, "Understandably, Darvish, you had a lot on your mind what with the stress, the end of semester tests, the inspection, and having a Charge. This was perhaps your toughest year."

Levarus asked, "Bahamut... what did happen to this otterdrake?"

Bahamut replied, "We aren't sure. The authorities are still trying to locate him. As for the fliers, they were for the birthday party for a hybrid dragon... a fox otter rabbit dragon... a FORD for short. He wasn't even a lord. He had no direct friends and he hired the otterdrake to distribute these fliers everywhere. The invitation was to a party being held in a publicly neutral location where no one would be trapped. Out of thousands of these fliers... sadly, only 18 people showed up to see what the party was about. The hybrid saw the math on the wall. He had prepared 100 fliers for each year of his life. 3,700 fliers... only brought 18 people. He kept up the happy outlook while the guests where there. He gave them gifts to thank them for coming. There was food, drink, and music. But after everyone left... the hybrid returned to his lair in the realm of his master and... he tried to overdose on deadly sleeping drugs. He thought that no one cared what happened to him since 3,700 fliers only generated 18 guests. The otterdrake was one of the guests."

Levarus sighed. "Then what happened?"

"His master chanced upon him to ask how the party went and when he found the suicide note, he quickly got the hybrid off to the outer hell clinic... where he is still at today," finished Bahamut.

Trake closed his eyes. He hated sad stories like this.

~~~~~

Jiles grinned at his mousy friend 'Cesma' and hugged him and gave him a kiss. "I was just thinking about you! I never thought you would be posting a job add on the board! What's it about?"

~~~~~

Rook grinned as he petted on the adults. "We roos are always groin'! Get it? Groin!" He laughed. "Actually, that boy and 'is friends are still somewhere around the academy. As yas can see, we 'ave our own pocket dimension 'ere. And the dedication for focusing on fewer students than yer academy ever 'as to deal with. What about yas boys...? 'ave yas thought about 'iring on 'ere like Ah offered some time ago?"

While the adults were publicly being silly, Richard stepped over to a railing that overlooked the landscape outside of the academy building where he could see students of various species having the time of their lives. But it did seem to be true; there didn't seem to be very many students at Eldritch even though Salem and his Witch Cat friend both claimed it was the top ranked academy anywhere. Even better than their own schools.

"It is a pretty looking place," said Richard as he watched human boys playing with kangaroos, kitsune, dragons, and various Mobians.

~~~~~

The Beta said, "Try this spell, Ean. Condense Moisture. You can use it to fill a glass with pure water when there are none around to be found. Handy during survival trips."

Delphine continued to give Ean lap meal rewards with every spell he got right.

~~~~~

The Hell Cat Father was suddenly behind Naith as he said, "Basil... I would have been a little more upset had you been in Naith's lap. But since you opted for a window chat... I will permit that. Naith is a good boy." He then set up the table in Naith's room with the meal and drink. "Eat up, Naith... your evening outing will be right after the meal. There is supposed to be some wet weather coming, so we have to make your outing earlier than we were planning."

Basil said, "Naith has been very polite to talk to. He's already told me that he's not ready to get anyone knocked up. So we arranged this method of talking to each other. Where is Parren anyway?"

The Father said, "Cleaning Honey Paste out of his fur, I hope. He went out to the Drake Honey Pool to fetch some honey for tomorrow's breakfast... and... he fell in. First time in years he's had that happen to himself. Oh well, no harm done. He will just smell sweet later." He winked as he departed the room and closed the door.

Basil giggled. "Drake Honey Pool? I've heard those are really sticky."

~~~~~

Androcor asked, "Did any of my herd mates bother you today?"

Clifford smirked. "That one teenager asked me if I wanted to wear him. He's been really hard up to get a boy inside of himself. And since he was sounding so funny about it, I didn't think it would be a smart idea to do it. If only he would have stopped giggling about the whole suggestion. Oh well... I did get homework and reading done."

Comment

"Sure is," Bobby remarked, stepping up beside Richard.

Comment

Richard smiled at Bobby. "I actually thought it would be more crowded than this. Instead, they have an entire pocket realm all to themselves that their academy owns."

Comment

Tobias smiles, "Can we visit him? Maybe we can cheer him up and meet the otterdrake!" He smiles some more, "And I'd love to visit new places!"

~~~~~

'Cesma' kisses back and hugs, "Actually, it's kinda common. Sometimes, client will want a SPECIFIC species or group. In those cases, they'll find a species they want as the 'model' and we'll post the job as a 'Filler Service'. These are DANGEROUS though if your not unioned cause of the things I told you before." He grins, "SPECIFIC species requests are ones that say, not 'looking for a lap sitter' but something like 'looking for a DEVIMOUSE lapsitter'. Species means if you're not the species of the request, you're made into that species using the 'Filler Service' provider as a model of what you're lookin' for form wise. hehe so if you took it, you'd look like me."

~~~~~

Jonas chuckles, "Sorry. No. We're here about our Charge, Richard." He smiles, "He's having some trouble and we're here to get him some help." He looks over at Richard with a soft grin, "We hope he'll be able to better in a different environment with some private attention."

Vakul mrphs, "There sure are a lot of people though, Master... I can't wait to pla...er..meet them all!"

One of the boys below with a rabbit familiar on his head, playing a game, notices Richard and waves with a grin.

~~~~~

Ean smiles, "That does sound really handy!" He'll give it a try, while pleasing Delphine nicely. He's started getting it really nicely down how to pleasure a lap.. perhaps almost TOO well.

~~~~~

Naith blushes, "I wouldn't do that, Father, even if I want to pounce him, I'm behaving." He goes and starts eating his dinner happily, but he's watching Basil. He licks his lips and giggles, "It is. I fell in once. I was licking my fur for days. It was horrible but...kinda fun too."

Comment

After Androcor checked his boy's homework, he permitted him to go outside. The boy had earned it.

Clifford headed around the hedge bushes where the teenage wearable Devi-Unicorn buck had another herd member pinned down while yiffing him. Clifford came around so the buck could see him and he sat down near the buck slough pool looking at the guy. "Androcor said I could leave the cottage finally. Is this all you think about all day long?" He winked with a smile.

~~~~~

Bahamut said, "I don't see why we couldn't, Tobias. While it isn't the otterdrake, maybe he might know where the otterdrake went."

Levarus nodded his head and soon, the group were over at the clinic visiting the hybrid dragon... a fox otter rabbit dragon... a FORD for short... on the back terrace where he was recovering.

Trake thought the guy looked really sexy. And he knew Tobias would think so too.

The Ford hybrid looked at the group and then he noticed Bahamut among them. "What do you people want? Can't an unwanted hybrid just fade away in peace?"

~~~~~

Jiles groped 'Cesma'. "Silly... your friends took me on an outing like that already a few days ago. So what's different about this one?" He started reading the job ad.

~~~~~

Rook released Bellamy but he held Jonas longer and planted DEEP kissy poo on his muzzle! "All rightie, mates." He releases Jonas now, too. "Beige went grocery shopping earlier, but 'e will be back soon. What will Richard's arrangements be like 'ere at Eldritch?"

Bellamy said, "He needs magical tutoring, but... he has a lifetime after hours job he cannot get out of in the Planar Underworld Stablemount pocket dimension. The foreman gave him an injection that prevents any of his mounts from changing Richard into a mount like the rest. The foreman likes Richard as a human."

Richard smiles when he sees the rabbit familiar and he waves back at the boy in question. "My fetish just appeared, guys."

~~~~~

The Beta said, "Good job, Ean. You did that perfectly. Now for something a little harder. What's your favorite food?"

Delphine knew what the Beta was about to suggest next, but he just kept entertaining Ean with the lap meal.

~~~~~

Basil giggled some more. "So Parren won't be in any shape to wonder what I am up to. All the better since I can spend more time talking to you. But I am curious about something now, Naith. I know they lock the door to your room so you avoid accidents, but... what prevents you from sneaking off at night out the window to pounce people during your heat? Your window is obviously not locked cause you opened it for me so we could see each other and talk."

Comment

Bobby saw the rabbit as well and waved at it. He then turned to look at Richard. "You gonna go chase after him then," he smirked.

Comment

Richard grinned. "Don't be silly. The rabbit is the familiar to that boy. But in this case, its the familiar that got my attention. Now look at the raccoon boy over there with the full blown dragon as a familiar. That takes some precision control, I think."

Comment

The teen looks at Clifford, "Well you wouldn't wear me, so I had to do something to take my mind of it." He winks.

~~~~~

Tobias yays and hugs Bahamut.

Once they arrive though he felt really sorry for the hybrid and went over and gave him a hug, "We're here to see you of course. You're not unwanted at all! As soon as I heard about you, I wanted to come see you and make sure you're doin' better! It's pretty lousy you had such a small ... um.. I guess you'd call it a hatching day... or is birthday just accepted? I dunno, anyway, HI!"

~~~~~

'Cesma' groped back with a grin and winked, "And maybe I just wanted to say it again cause it's fun when you get that look." He giggles and lets Jiles read it. It's a fairly standard species request for a bunch of devimice for assistance at quality control at a special plant that produces cheese wine and cheese products.

~~~~~

Jonas acks and kisses him back briefly, blushing... "Silly Roo." He smiles, "We want to make sure he can catch up after he's gotten behind and he needs that special one-on-one touch of the tutoring kind."

The boy grins and says something to the familiar who disappears... and reappears floating next to Vakul. The bunny hands him something shiny and glowy, Vakul looks it and hands the bunny the same thing as well. Then the bunny disappears and returns to his Master. Vakul looks at Richard, "Richard, Richard! Lookie! I mean..." He clears his throat with a giggle, "Master? Kevin o'Hare and his familiar, Petros, would like to formally extend their greetings to you, Richard Longier and his familiar, Vakul, and would like meet us some time when you are available." He giggles, "We exchanged single use familiar signatures so we can call them to let them know if we want to meet or not and maybe even make permanent friends with them!" He grins, "I do good?"

Jonas smirks, letting Bellamy talk with Roo while he looking over at Richard, "Not sure if you've covered it yet, but in qoute unqoute, 'polite society', it's considered proper for two mages who wish to meet to first exchange information via familiars if they have them or familiar to the mage if only one of them has one. The funny thing is, it came about as a tradition of truce. Familiars are very important to mages, second only to their lives, in most cases due to the way they are magically united. So by sending the familiars out to meet, it was essentially like the mages were meeting themselves, at their most vulnerable. A familiar should never be as strong as it's mage partner, but if killed, the backlash... is pretty devastating. So it was a sign of respect and trust to meet in such a manner."

~~~~~

Ean hmmms, "Pizza. I love pizza. I's love it more than almost anythin'!" He didn't notice the the slip in his speech as he smiles at Delphine, "I didn't know magic could be so easy. I'm really grateful for all of your help. I really am."

~~~~~

Naith glances at his Father and clears his throat and says honestly, "The windows are protected by spells. Opening them is fine, but if I tried to pass through, my father would be notified immediately. But also, the courtyard is viewable by almost every window of the inside rooms that ring it, it would be almost impossible for me to pounce through the window onto someone before I was spotted and spanked."

Comment

Clifford chuckled. "Androcor requires me to do school work once a day before I am allowed outside to play with my friends. And I just finished my homework. Besides, earlier when you were asking me to wear you, you kept giggling like an adult who is trying to trick someone into something naughty... or as if the last guy left a bunch of feathers inside you and they were tickling you like mad."

The boy reached over and rubbed on the bottom buck's nose a bit while leaning forward to give his wearable friend a kiss on the muzzle. "I wore you just last week and we ran all over the valley. So what plans did you have this time?"

~~~~~

Ford manages a weak smile at Tobias. "Too bad I didn't get any cute human boys at my party... Trake was telling me that he met a boy who helped him post the fliers. It would have been nice to have a boy at my party. A cute human boy is worth a thousand guests. If four cute human boys had come to my party... I likely wouldn't be in the clinic now."

Trake (Tar Drake) felt really bad now since if he hadn't met Tobias, then the boy likely would have gotten to go to this party and instead... he got Tobias instead.

~~~~~

Jiles grins. "This sounds like a fun job. Let's see what the length of the job is..."

~~~~~

Richard smiled at Vakul. "Please convey my okay for friendship to the mage boy." Then he looked to Jonas. "I know about the power over power thing, sexy kitty. And it is a danger to me since currently Vakul knows more magic than I do... Bellamy said I could accidentally end up as Vakul's familiar unless I gained more power in the next month. And Vakul doesn't want me to become a familiar. But he is yiffy. Very yiffy."

At that moment, Bobby noticed a beige colored humanoid hybrid between Rabbit and Kangaroo come hopping into the plaza and entering a door to one side that seemed to lead into a tower. There was a sign on the door that read: BEIGE BOOMER. In other words, that was the mage (master) that Richard would be paired up with. If Bobby wanted to talk to the guy, this was a good time to do it while everyone else was distracted.

~~~~~

Delphine continued to give Ean exactly what he thinks his partner needs to be able to learn his magic. He would love to see the boy join the species, but that's not possible while the curse is in effect.

The Beta smiled. "What you are going to do may not be that delectable. You are now going to learn a spell for magically making your own pizza, although only in wedge slices. And here is why. Water always tastes like water; but when you magically create a pizza, you know what a pizza looks like, but the trick of this spell is to get the taste right. And now for the not so delectable part. After you make a slice of pizza, you have to sample it yourself to see if the taste is the way you want it. And now you know why this isn't as easy as water. A pizza that looks like pizza but tastes like horse manure is not going to be tasty at all. Ready to try this? I'll go first."

And he created a slice of pizza magically and he sampled it. "MMMmmmmm... a little off flavor, but edible. Here, you sample this..." And the Beta held the slice up to Ean's mouth. "Not even I get it right every time. The pro is Lord Arden."

~~~~~

Basil smiled. "When you opened the window, you reached out and we shook hands, so maybe the spell prevents your cock from passing through the window opening. A cock blocker. Besides..." He blew a kiss at Naith. "...I like visiting with you. I don't care if you're in heat or not. You actually smell more natural than Parren and your father do. They smell like... well... like stale soap."

Comment

While no one else was looking, the porcupine had slipped away.

He quickly, but quietly entered the same door he'd seen the Hybrid enter, and followed the Hybrid up. He knew that this was likely going to be the only chance that Bobby would have to talk to Beige alone, and he had to take it.

Comment

Even though the outside of the tower looked like a standard stone outpost tower, the insides proved to have a very HIGH circle spell in effect cast upon it. The Inter-Dimensional Spacing spell or IDS for short. Because of the power level of the spell itself, they never even taught its circle at the Nexus Academy.

Across the way standing at a pantry that was seemly supported in mid air, the Beige Boomer was unpacking groceries from his pouch and putting them away. He did glance over when he sensed someone entering his space. "May I help you, mate?"

Comment

"Ummm... I wished to talk to you about Richard Longier, sir. Ummmm, I don't quite know how to say this, but my dad always taught me to just be honest so... here goes.... I've grown very close to Richard, sir... So much so that... well that I expressed in interest in wanting to do something to aid him in whatever way I could. I'm still not sure what that would entail, but whatever it is, I've made up my mind I want to do it. Is there.... any way I could help him here?"

Comment

Working...
                              X