Collapse
No announcement yet.

UA-03 Getting Closer

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UA-03 Getting Closer

"Underworld Adventures"

Join a group of friends as they are adopted by Rotunda Sponsors in the Underworld Bazaar.

This RPG is rated [AX] for Adult content and Naughty scenes.

Starring:

First Set:
    Bellamy Legosi - Knightmane
    Jonas Atticus - Darquirrin
    Richard Longier - Knightmane

Second Set:
    Darvish Seranon - Darquirrin
    Tobias Worren - Darquirrin

Third Set:
    "Guiloni-san" - Knightmane
    Jiles Trevor - Knightmane

Fourth Set:
    Sirca Duschia - Knightmane
    Sara Townsend - Knightmane

UA-03 Getting Closer
    By Timesheart & Darquirrin
    March 31st, 2012

(-<=++++++^++++++=>-)

Previously on Underworld Adventures...

Originally posted by Timesheart
    Darvish agrees so long as Sarah's sponsor agrees. He cannot speak for her, but he thinks it would be fine. However, a bit more care should be used than last time.

~~~~~

The roodrake kissed back and grins, "I hope so! I have of places we can visit, perhaps, if you want and lots of new games to try."

~~~~~

The samate smiles, "Then think about me lots while your work and I'll try to see you after!" He grins and kisses back, slipping Ricard a taste of special Samate Chocolate Mocha when he does.
    (-<=++++++^++++++=>-)

Trake's Place

Sirca surprisingly gave Sara open permission as long as Tobias was present. The buddy system, more less.

Trake had two sleeping bags laid out on the floor for the appearance of safe sleeping areas for his guests. But if they wanted to try sleeping while plugged in, like he did, he wouldn't prevent it. But he did promise Darvish he would be more careful this time.

Sara was totally amazed by Trake's home and how warm and slick it felt. "I really like this place, Tobias."

~~~~~

Roodrake Rendezvous Point

Jiles arrived at the place where the roodrake had told him to come to before their time together. He knew he had arrived early, but he saw many roodrakes there in the quaint little marketplace type of area. "This is pleasant looking. I know I'm early, but I don't mind waiting since there is such a nice view."

~~~~~

Pocket Realm Stables

Richard was working with a group of DeviFox Boi stable hands today in a one a year task that didn't seem all that fun to him, but the DeviFox Bois always smiled so he wasn't sure if they thought it was fun or not. Nearly all the stalls were conveniently empty and his group were mucking them out. He was, however, thinking about his Samate friend the whole time since that last kiss made him feel very attracted to him.

Tobias grins, "See?! I told ya so." He giggles, "It's really nice here and got GREAT host." He hugs Trake! (and groped)

~~~~~

The roodrake pounced Jiles from behind then hugged him. "Your early! I didn't know you were gonna be here this soon!" He was grinning and seemed really happy Jiles had come.

~~~~~

The samate had hoped he would be back soon. He had really liked Richard.

Comment

Trake said, "Darvish... for some reason seemed worried about you this time, Tobias. Whereas Sirca was totally opposite this time. It's almost like they switched roles. When I asked Sirca for permission to have you here, Sara, she said, As long as Tobias is there, Sara can do as she likes. But Darvish seemed to imply that he was more concerned this time."

Sara was in the process of removing her clothes since it was warmer than she first thought in there. "Oh great gods and demons... don't tell me Darvish is going to show up every time Tobias farts! I just got Sirca over that activity. Are they taking turns sniffing our butts or something?"

~~~~~

Jiles hugged and groped the roodrake. "I know I am early, but if you still have some things you need to prepare or do, I can wait. This is a nice area. And I got pounced by a nice sexy guy, too."

~~~~~

Thanks to DeviFox Boy magic, the job at the stables didn't last as long as Richard was expecting. They were done with the task in hardly no time. The Foreman sent the wages to Richard's account, then Richard was permitted to leave if he liked.

But the moment the boy got back to the normal underworld, he got word of a new job a dragon wanted him to come do for 100 times the pay that the stables were paying. He couldn't pass that up.

Richard soon arrived in yet another time displaced pocket realm where there was a gigantic sleeping(?) dragon, and nearby Richard saw his Samate friend. He quickly went over and hugged and kissed him. "Hi! I finished my other job and then I got a job offer to come here and I find you here waiting. Did you miss me?"

Comment

Tobias was stripping as well. He giggles, "I bet he's just a little more worried since Sara's here. I can't imagine anyone wanting Sirca in their business. hehe, he didn't say no, did he?" He winked.

Actually, that's exactly it. Darvish didn't know what Sirca would say and was a bit concerned if anything happened she might blame Tobias.

~~~~~

The roodrake kisses Jiles deeply then grins, "Actually I was just on break. So I am free... And with you!" He giggles, "Which is even better! hehe Unless you just wanna ride around in pouch while I straighten shelves."

~~~~~

The samate grins and hugs him tightly, giving him another loaded kiss in return, "I sure did! I was thinking about you all day even! Did you miss me?"

Comment

Trake grinned. "He gave permission, although Sirca seemed to be glad that you had plans to be with me and Tobias tonight. Almost like... she was distracted by something else."

Sara removed the last of her clothes and put them in the sleeping bag. "There are times like these I am glad to be flat chested. So, what should we do first?"

~~~~~

Jiles smiles as he fingers the lip of the pouch. "Wellllll if you want me in there, I could get in.. unless there is some reason you wouldn't want me to." He kissed the roodrake again.

~~~~~

Richard nodded his head after he swallowed the load. "I thought about you every second. I cam just glad that job ended so quickly this time. Of course, I don't have a clue what my job here is. The hirer never mentioned what he wanted me to do; he only said he would pay me 100 times what the stables were paying me. And that interested me immediately. Do you know what I am supposed to do today?"

Comment

Tobias giggles and looks at Sara, "Well...We could play... Pounce the Drake and tempt him until he shows us special stuff!"

~~~~~

The roodrake grins, kissing back, "There's no reason I wouldn't want you to hehe, just might wanna mind the landing." He winks, "Unless you want a huge throbbing rod pleasuring you every moment and with every movement." He was clearly tempting Jiles.

~~~~~

The samate nodnods, "I was told ta show you around and then Master would let you know your job after you had time to see everything."

Comment

Trake grinned. "There is a new oily lube I want to share with you guys. It is supposed to make sex more fun than ever. Want me to apply some of this to your tail holes?"

Sara smiled. "Sure. Go right ahead. A promise is a promise, after all, you cutie cute cute drake."

~~~~~

Jiles grinned back. "What do you have there? A Pouch of Holding? Well I'm game, sexy. I'd love to get in."

~~~~~

Richard nodded his head. "Okay then, lead the way. Where are we going first?" as he groped the Samate again.

Comment

Tobias grins! "Yay!!!" He winks at Sara, "Your gonna LOVE this... I wonder what kinda lube it is!" He didn't even need to be asked, hehe, he was already bending over.

~~~~~

The roodrake giggles and helps Jiles inside...but 'drops' him at the last minute, giggling a little, "oopse... You okay in there?"

~~~~~

The samate groped back and lead him along, showing him the 'entrance' and around inside, his tail teasing Richard the entire time.

Comment

Trake giggled himself as he applied it all over the willing tail holes. "If I told you that it made inserted knots bigger, would you still want it inside you?"

Sara thought that was funny sounding.

~~~~~

Jiles couldn't help but to make a joke. "I'm still falllllllling...." actually he wasn't. But he did land at the bottom and it did seem spacious yet cozy in there. "Yeah, I'm fine. No harm done this time. I just didn't expect it to be this deep."

~~~~~

Richard followed his Samate friend where ever he led him. When they passed through scented corridors, his sac would fill and his cock would arouse... and his bottom would feel... needy. But this was the tour. He attributed the horny feelings because he was with his friend. "Your tail is cool."

Comment

Tobias giggles, "Yep! of course. It would be fun, I think! Don't you think so, Sara?"

~~~~~

The roodrake giggles, "Good" He went back to work but Jiles would end up locked in place... if he didn't move soon.

~~~~~

The samate giggles and rubs it against Richard some more, "You could have one of your own if you wanted."

Comment

Sara giggled. "The bigger the better... oooh... that feels really slippery, Trake."

The tar drake giggled too. "The commercial says that it makes your partners unable to get away from you."

~~~~~

Jiles squirmed around a bit already trying to stand up but the movement of the pouch was making that task very difficult. Not to mention... it was very slippery around that which he had been dropped on. Especially the base.

~~~~~

Richard smiled. "Maybe except I could only wear it here. If my sponsors saw it on me, they would give me more medication that tastes awful. It looks far better on you though. Just as that which dwells in your front side. Where to next? It seems like we've gone a long ways in already and for some reason... I get the feeling we've not even seen the lowest levels yet."

Comment

Tobias mmmmms, "That feels really good." He grins, "When do we get to see if it works then. You got room for both of us?" He rubs against Trake's slit.

~~~~~

And soon the rookdrake pouchcock would be joining the fun as it tried to spear Jiles from behind.

~~~~~

He giggles, "That's true. But I think it would look good on you too. Oh this way. Sorry, I got distracted by the sexy sights." He winks at Richard.

Comment

Trake grinned. "My Master gave me an extra gift just for tonight. I can take you both at the same time. But please remember... drakes cannot samate people. But as a tar drake, my cock can still be sticky. Which is why I put this slippery lube on your tail holes. Hopefully no one gets glued in place like last time when I had to call Darvish for help to free you. So let's get you both in on my two cocks. And Sara... you said I could take your tail hole the way I would do Tobias."

And the following sensation was both teenagers vanishing into the slit on fully hilting drake cocks.... all the way down to the base. Then the fun really started as Trake started bouncing in place.

Sara was nearly blissed instantly! She had never felt anything this good before!

~~~~~

Jiles can't stay away from it for long as he lands on it in such a way that it scores a direct hit within his bottom. "Oooh! What just happened?"

~~~~~

Richard was polite to everyone they met in there no matter what activity they were in. But he continued to follow the sexy Samate further down inside. "Everything in here is sexy to me. You included."

Comment

Tobias was SUPER happy to be getting it again from his wonderful friend. He grinned at Sara and started taking advantage of her blissed out state to teach her what he had learned in how best to please Trake!

~~~~~

The roodrake giggles as he replies mentally, You landed on my pouchcock. And it seemed to be getting bigger and more fun all the time though there was a thick bulb feeling thing near the base.

~~~~~

The samate introduced him all around and showed him everything. Then he smiles as they reached the final area and showed him around there as well and the samate sat down on one of the 'chairs' with a grin, "You are to me too" Of course Richard can sit down on a 'chair' or the samate's lap.

Comment

Trake giggled some more as he moves himself to his 'bed' and plugs himself in and starts receiving his dinner to share with his friends.

~~~~~

Jiles sniffs the air. "Why does it smell like... milk... in here? Really good milk at that. Um... the pouchcock seems like its... trying to go further inside me..." He squirms and bounces a bit without meaning to.

~~~~~

Richard figures that this is simply a rest stop, so he sits down on a 'chair' across the chamber from the samate but where he could casually still see his friend. "Felt like we descended a hundred or more floors to get here. I know my ears popped a ways back up the corridors."

Comment

Working...
                              X