Collapse
No announcement yet.

UA-02 Charge of the Friend Brigade

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tobias grins, "Yay!!! Thanks Trake!" He hugs the drake tightly then grins at Sara, "Trake's the bestest best in the underworld, isn't he?"

~~~~~

The large devimouse is even better looking up close but his size and status label him as probably being a lord of some type. He notices Jiles when he comes down to help the workers but he doesn't say anything. He just focuses on completely the task he was currently engaged in before banishing the equipment back to where ever he stored it and jotting down some notes on a small pad.

Comment

Sara grins and hugs Tobias too. "Yes he is! And he kisses great too!" Then she whispered into Tobias' ear. "What's he like in bed?"

Trake will let the two talk since he thinks everyone should have drake sex once in a while.

~~~~~

The two workers have Jiles hold on to the Roodrake's arms while they go fetch a harness and a barrel of cleanser. Then after the boy is in position, the two head off together. Jiles simply holds on to the Roodrake's arms even though the sticky cutie is still chest deep in the brownie fudge pool. The boy couldn't watch the devimouse and do this at the same time, so he just focused on the Roodrake's muzzle.

"Don't worry, handsome... I won't let go of you."

Comment

Tobias giggles and whispers in Sara's ear, "The best. I haven't had a lot though, but it was really, really awesome. And safe! There was an accident, but see? Trake noticed and immediately got help. He's super dependable and super awesome. I'd do it again if he asked!"

~~~~~

The roodrake says, "Thank you... If I could I would kiss you... though, you smell really good." He blushes slightly, "It's making me a little excited just holding you."

Comment

Sara giggled quietly then whispered back, "I'd do it with him, too. Maybe we can have a Trake Slumber Party at Trake's place some time. And then we could all have sex with him and make him blush some more. He's super cute when he's blushing."

~~~~~

Jiles smiled as he looked at the fudge covered muzzle before him. "I'm excited holding on to you, too. As for a kiss, I don't see any harm in giving you a kiss on the muzzle..."

And he came closer and pressed his lips to the fudge covered head and kissed the Roodrake deeply on the mouth... getting a nice mouthful of the fudge himself. "You know, I may smell good to you, but you smell and taste good to me."

Comment

The roodrake started to warn him but it was too late. The chocolately taste and something else...something slightly spicey that made shivers run up and down the boy's spine and his plumbing get very hard and swollen.

The roodrake blushes, "There's devi-studblossom extract in this stuff... Um..Sorry." And mixed in with that also, was the roodrake's own fluids.

~~~~~

Tobias whispers back, "That's a GREAT idea!! And I show you how much fun he is! And how to make him make those really cute noises too! I can show you LOTS of the BEST things!!" He didn't know it but he was acting not unlike a recruiter for Trake... or a prime samate for that matter.

Comment

Jiles irks as he flushes somewhat and becomes enamored with the roodrake he's holding on to. "Not... your... fault... gosh, I feel so aroused and hard... and... I love you so much... I want you to fuck me, love." He had no control over what he was saying at this point. All he could think about was sex with his new friend.

~~~~~

Sara smiled and kissed Tobias now. "When do you think he would permit us to spend the night with him?"

~~~~~

Richard and the Samate had switched positions and now the boy was plugged into the scaly before him. Of course, the cutie's master (not Trake's master) took special note of the boy having sex with his recruiter/trapper, but would not try anything while the Samate was at his 'day job'. Later, however... was another story.

Comment

The roodrake blushes, "Sorry... I can help you work it off after I'm free if you'd like."

~~~~~

Tobias grins, "Well..." He looks over at Trake, "Um... Trake... When do you think Sara and me could spend some private time with you and...fun times?" His tone implied ANYTIME would be fine with him, including right now.

Comment

Jiles moaned softly. "Damn... feels like..." and the base of his spine chose that moment to swell ever so slightly. He would have a tail like the roodrake come the morrow evening. "Are you... dating anyone? Maybe I could... be your samate... I mean, boyfriend... if you'd like..."

~~~~~

Trake looked over his shoulder with a grin as he stopped. "Do you remember where I live, Tobias? Think about it."

Sara thought that was an odd reply. He didn't say he was opposed to them spending the night.

Comment

Tobias giggles, "Of course I remember. But I didn't say it had to be there." He moves over and hugs Trake. "I just want to show Sara how awesome you are... and besides... I know for a fact that you have a private lounge. Cause you told me."

~~~~~

The roodrake blushes, "I...I dun have anyone. I'm just a drake... but if you wanted...I..I guess that's be okay." He smiles at Jiles and starts to kiss him again but stops, "Sorry... I shouldn't do that. I almost forgot."

Comment

Trake smiles. "We can't have fun right here because this is the tour. I have to get you guys home safely. After that, I can ask your sponsors if it would be okay for you guys to spend a few nights with me before the next tour. They know how responsible I am so they would likely say yes, especially if I brought everyone home not screwed up this time."

Sara grinned. "So if we do get screwed up, we signed in before the tour, right? So your master can restore us without a fuss and then no one has to tell the Sponsors a thing. They will think all went well and they will trust you even more. And then maybe they'll get off our cases."

Trake smiled. "That's a great idea."

~~~~~

Jiles blushes and pulls the roodrake's muzzle close again. "You shouldn't, but I will, lover boyfriend." And he planted a second more deeper kiss on that muzzle and was not going to let up this time.

Fortunately, the roodrake's fellow workers returned at that moment with the harness and cleanser, and they finished freeing their friend and afterward...

The Roodrake and Jiles were both sitting up to their necks in a tub full of bubble bath cleanser that smelled like horny deviroo and yiffy sexed up drake. Perfect for the roodrake. The boy was of course, sitting in the roodrake's lap, rubbing on him to help clean him... and giving more kisses.

Comment

Tobias grins, "See? That just proves it." He grins at Sara, "He's super awesome responsible and as awesome as he is... he's that much better in bed." He grins, "Anyway, I REALLY like that idea...A LOT! Plus it means I get to spend more time with you, Trake." He hugs him.

~~~~~

The roodrake rubbed on Jiles in return, carefully massaging the boy's body with the cleaning liquid, returning the kisses.

Comment

Sara smiled. "If I get to spend the night with you and Trake, I'll let Trake mount my actual tail hole."

Trake giggled. "I think I better get you horny humans over to the brownie sample station. Sweets first, drake sex later."

~~~~~

Jiles kissed back and then he offered to let his new boyfriend mount him lovingly.

Comment

Tobias giggles and nodnods, "Okay." He grins at Trake happily, hugging closely before walking with him to the sample station. He's really happy he's been able to convince Sara to join him with Trake.

~~~~~

The roodrake was more than happy to mount him and show Jiles just how amazing roodrake mountings are.

Comment

While at the Brownie Sample Station, Trake took the time to call to Darvish back at the academy to get permission for Tobias and Sara to spend the night with him at his place in preparation for the tour the following day. He also reminded Darvish that Richard would not be attending this time since he had his job to do at the pocket realm stables during that time, and Jiles had met someone he was going to spend the day with. He could make it up to Richard and Jiles another time.

~~~~~

Jiles kissed the roodrake deeply as he helps to clean his new friend up. "I'm glad you're going to let me hang out with you tomorrow. It should be a lot of fun."

~~~~~

Richard and the (Trapper/Recruiter) Samate had finished their sexual time together and they were now drinking some Samate Mocha together in a mini-lounge. "That was the most fun I've had in weeks. A shame I have to work tomorrow at my job. But its a good paying job... maybe I can see you again afterward cause I really like you." He gave the Samate a kiss.

Comment

Darvish agrees so long as Sarah's sponsor agrees. He cannot speak for her, but he thinks it would be fine. However, a bit more care should be used than last time.

~~~~~

The roodrake kissed back and grins, "I hope so! I have of places we can visit, perhaps, if you want and lots of new games to try."

~~~~~

The samate smiles, "Then think about me lots while your work and I'll try to see you after!" He grins and kisses back, slipping Ricard a taste of special Samate Chocolate Mocha when he does.

End of UA-02 Charge of the Friend Brigade

Stay tuned for UA-03 Getting Closer

Comment

Working...
                                X