Collapse
No announcement yet.

UA-01 A Bazaar Way to Learn Magic

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That evening, rather than going back to the academy, Jiles was in Cesma's personal quarters where they had a clear view of the Underworld Job Board. The boy had both Cesma and another pair of devil mice in his lap as he petted and rubbed on them gently with his hands. "Am I doing this right, Cesma?"

Cesma grinned. "You sure are. And my roommate friends obviously like it, too. You're good at this. I shouldn't mention this, but we do have a spare bed here in our quarters if you would ever like someplace to crash or if you simply wanted to hide out because of some icky chores or something."

Jiles giggled, liking the sound of that, as he petted and rubbed even more on the three devil mice... all the while getting aroused by being that close to them. None of them had bathed after their last job. so whatever moisture was on them was seeping through Jiles' clothes and into his lap and onto his stomach. But he didn't mind that really since everyone was being so nice to him. "I'll keep that bed in mind, Cesma."

~~~~~

Richard nodded his head as he reached over the back railing and gently scritched on the egg-laying dragonmount's ears. "I'll be working your corridor next, handsome. Or I could help you now... man... even your ears are warm to the touch and sweaty."

Comment

The egg-laying dragonmount leans into it, snorting a little, but looking rather sad.... And rather unable to speak common.

One of them says, "He really likes you. He said that he really would like to help you if he can too. though I have no idea how he might do that. But we all like you. Your awesome."

~~~~~

After a long series of Q and A, a fantastic dinner cooked by Darvish, and brief time in the bathroom, Tobias heads out into the Nexus to explore though he has only a few hours before his curfew and bedtime. Tobias is pretty interested in all the merchants and school representatives and everything going on... It's certainly the largest collection of nonhumans he's ever seen and that along makes it tremendous fun just to watch.

Comment

Guiloni-san later spoke with Cesma and Jiles about the spare bed and honestly offered lodging arrangements. And to show he was a good Sponsor, Guiloni-san gave Jiles permission to stay at Cesma's place. Especially since the tavern was being reimbursed by the academy concerning the boy's meals. Then Guiloni-san returned to the academy.

Jiles resumed petting and rubbing on the Devil Mice in his lap after that. They all seemed like a nice bunch and he liked how soft their fur felt on his hands. "Now that I have permission to stay here, what do we do next?"

Cesma grinned. "You keep entertaining my friends. I need to handle another job board ad. I'll be back shortly." And he headed off, touched an ad, and vanished.

Jiles giggled as he watched Cesma go. "He really seems to love doing those jobs." He rubbed on the two remaining Devil Mice some more.

~~~~~

Richard hummed as he said, "Any help is better than no help. The foreman didn't say people couldn't help me." He scritched along the egg-laying dragonmount's sides now as he paid attention to his job and the others, too. "I'm not that awesome, guys... I'm just friendly nice boy Richard." Then to the one who had been sneaking licks of his rump/groin, "Don't think I haven't been watching you. I haven't sat in chocolate, so what has your attention?"

Comment

The dragonmount giggles and says, "But that is being awesome to us. We don't get a lot of special attention and neither do we get to get out much until we're sold or bonded. So you see, just by being here, your pretty darn special. The simple fact that you are friendly nice boy Richard is a huge perk and a really nice thing for us. See?"

~~~~~~

One of the devimice playing cards says, "Of course he does. We all do. They're fun. They're profitable. AND they help keep our reputation up in the unions. Win, Win, Win, and Win. A four of a kind... Just like this hand." He lays down four aces.

Comment

Richard nodded his head as he finished up the next dragonmount and then he scritched on the one who was now finishing his laying of eggs. "So you're the helpful type, are you? Now that you're done laying eggs, would you like me to help you with something?"

~~~~~

Jiles giggled as he looked at the four aces. "Wow. You're good. So these jobs are fun, are they? Would I like them?" he asked as he rubbed on the Devil Mice some more, himself feeling very aroused and slightly horny.

~~~~~

A cute Demon Otterdrake boi bumps into Tobias by accident and then looks at the boy with an odd 'what is this?' look in his eye. "Sorry. Name's Trake." He then posts a flyer on the wall next to Tobias. Then he looks at Tobias again. If you would like to make a quick set of credits... you could come with me and help me post these flyers. I'll split my take with you. What do you say?"

Comment

Tobias blushes, "Sorry! ummm. Okay. Sure, I'll help you. I'm Darvish's new boy, Tobias. nice to meet you!" He grins widely, taking part of the stack of flyers.

~~~~~

The devimouse grins, "Oh I'm totally sure you would." He grins, "Since I won, I get the prize this time." He winks and pulls Jiles into HIS lap, "You!"

~~~~~

The dragonmount nods, nuzzling Richard, snuffling his shoulder lightly in a very nice way and nudging him toward his rear section. It would be really, really easy to get caught off guard here.

Comment

Trake and Tobias posted a lot of flyers after that, with the last getting posted in a job tavern for dragons, drakes, drakites, and shadodraks. Then Trake and Tobias was sitting at a table where the demon otterdrake was sorting out Tobias' share for helping with the job, while eating and drinking a snack order. "You did really great, Tobias," said Trake quietly as he counted out the boy's share. "Very good at this job." He tail was gently rubbing against Tobias' thighs under the table.

~~~~~

Jiles irked as he was pulled into the devimouse's lap, but after only a few seconds, he realized how nice sitting in that lap was feeling. "Cesma seemed to suggest that a lot of these jobs you guys do are sit down jobs... maybe I can come along with you guys when you do the next one..."

~~~~~

Richard turned to look at the dragonmount's rear area as he used his brush to smooth on a coating of the oil/lube over the back slits, then he bent over and coated the cock and slit near the rear of the undercarriage, then the tail hole of the dragonmount lastly. "Have I missed anything, stud?" he asked, not noticing the dripping oil/lube coating his own backside from the dragonmount he just treated.

Comment

Tobias petted the tail a bit as he waited then giggles as he accepts his share, "Thanks! It was really fun too. And I'm sure Darvish will be happy I made a new friend here too!" He was very, very happy.

~~~~~

The devimouse smiles and rubs on Jiles nicely, "Of course! I'd be happy to show you one any time!" He rubbed more, curling his tail around the boy's leg softly, rubbing up and down him, "Any time you like."

~~~~~

The dragonmount shakes his head but he nuzzles against Richard and tries to find a moment when Richard completely lets his guard down and 'presents' an opportunity to try to get Richard in 'trouble'.

Comment

Trake then asked Tobias, "Wanna come back to my place?" His tail continuing to play with Tobias' leg and groin.

~~~~~

Jiles giggled as he got devil mouse rubbed all over. "I'm willing to see one whenever you want to show me one of these board ads. Besides, earning my own spending money around here might be a little smarter than waiting for a non-existent allowance. Plus, you'll be there, right?"

~~~~~

That moment presents itself when the brush Richard is using again slips out of his oil-lubed fingers, landing nearly beneath the dragonmount and Richard without thinking crawls underneath him on all fours to retrieve it.

"I don't know how I got so soaked in the mount oil like this. I can't hold on to the brush at all now."

Not to mention what it does to what little he was wearing... he's in a nice nude position in seconds...

Comment

Tobias ums... He blushed as the tail was starting to get him a little aroused but smiles, "Well, okay. Making friends is part of things, right? I'm sure Darvish will be happy to know I met more people." He grins again, "So, I'd like to see your place. What's it like?"

~~~~~

The Devi-Mouse grins, "Yep. We could do one right now if you wanted to. Just tell me what kinda one you would like? What kinda fun stuff would you like to try?"

~~~~~

The dragonmount mentally grins and when he's in just the right position, Richard is powerfully mounted and fully! The oil aiding in entry and stretching him hugely!

Comment

Trake smiles and gives Tobias a kiss and then he gets up and leads Tobias off through the back of the job tavern for dragons, drakes, drakites, and shadodraks. The demon otterdrake takes Tobias down a flight of stairs and into a small foyer which had a 3 foot high tunnel in the back of it. "Follow me and try not to get lost. You can hold on to my tail if you'd like." And he then got on all fours and started into the warm nice smelling tunnel.

~~~~~

Jiles giggled as he rubbed on the devimouse. "Slippery and wet with a little stickiness thrown in... and the smell of... mud." He was actually describing what all of the devimice he was with smelled and felt like currently. "We could try one like that together. Do you know of any like that?"

~~~~~

Richard is taken by surprise, but as he is stretched, he realizes just how awesome it feels. It's not hurty at all. Just super.

Of course none of the dragonmounts would know until far later that the owner lord of the barn/stables had given Richard an anti-mount transformation shot without the boy knowing it. It was given to him just after he was pulled out from under the bull.

The owner knows that his mounts all really LOVE having Richard around and because the boy is that good around the mounts... it would be better to keep the boy human while he worked there.

Comment

Tobias nodnods and ends up having to... Though he has to hold onto the tail in his mouth...as he has to crawl through the tunnel himself and he needed his hands free for that.

~~~~~

The devimouse giggles and nodnods and points to one in particular, "I think that one would be just what you wanted and hoped for."

~~~~~

And of course the Dragonmount REALLY uses Richard GOOD, he doesn't worry about the transforming or not... But he works Richard over REALLY good trying to ensure he'll always remember this as the best cock ever. In the entire place.

Comment

Trake's tail has the definitive taste of chocolate, vanilla, and whipped cream in all the best way. After a lengthy crawl through the moist warm scented tunnel and past a few turn-off intersections, the two pop up inside an apartment of sorts where everything is made of slightly sticky latex, but it smells just like Trake's tail tastes.

"This is it, Tobias," he said. "This is where I live at the Latex Dragon Low Income Housing for Scalies." He helps Tobias on up into his home and then he closes the tunnel they came in from. But don't worry; it's not a real dragon. It's just shaped like one on the outside so it's residents feel safe while living here. Feel free to make yourself at home and look around."

~~~~~

Jiles smiles and giggles, too. "Okay. So what do I do to accept this job with you guys?"

~~~~~

That might be hard to do since the very first one, the Bull Mount, who mounted Richard way earlier was by far the best cock in the place. Although the dragonmount seems to have the biggest cock though. In either case, Richard finds himself stretched and worked over very good.

~~~~~

Back at the academy, the instructor Sirca Duschia (a posture problematic Hell Hound female instructor of Sorcery) was showing her new charge, Sara Townsend (a 13 year old from Whiteshard Colorado), around the establishment. Yes, she had the only girl among the charges. And the Charge was getting several looks from students and instructors alike.

Comment

Tobias nommed the tail playfully one last time before he let it go and giggled, "Your tail is tastey. Oh wow... This is pretty neat!" He started looking around but it was still a little small for the human.

~~~~~

The devimouse grins, "Just reach up and touch the paper we show you. It's that easy." He nods to one of the others since the boy is in his lap, "Show 'em." the other mouse giggles and touches one of the offers, disappearing.

~~~~~

The Dragonmount will try his best. He IS the biggest but he tries hard to be the best.

Comment

Trake smiled and said, "I am going to plug myself in so I can get some lunch. If you want to join me, I'll show you how to do it. Let me know when you get hungry or thirsty." And he hopped over to a sticky hole and jumped in up to his waist and bounced in place a few times before starting to slowly receive his meal.

~~~~~

Jiles giggles. "So I'll appear where he did when I touch the paper?" And he reached out and touched the job ad without reading it.

~~~~~

Sara once free of her sponsor, found her way out into a really pretty garden out behind the academy where she saw a faun playing his pipes for the enjoyment of the devi-creatures having sex just down the back slope from the platform where he sat.

Sara finds a simple tho pretty flower and brings it over to the faun and as she sits near the faun, she holds it gently to his nose so he can smell the sweet scent. "You play nicely, friend. This is for you." She holds out the flower.

Comment

Working...
                                X