Collapse
No announcement yet.

UA-01 A Bazaar Way to Learn Magic

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Suddenly from the doorway, Guiloni-san remarked, "What has your undivided attention, Darvish?" The devi-guilmon slowly walked over to the edge of the desk awaiting an answer.

Comment

Darvish smiles and rubs on his ball, "Just some interesting sights on planet Earth, that's all..." He grins, "Have you yet looking into whom you will be sponsoring? I think I've found quite the nice pair."

Comment

Guiloni-san replied, "Sirca has found a girl, but for some reason, the thought makes me sick." He sighs. "I had not looked into a sponsor boy as yet. I suppose I am just a lame and lazy guilmon demon after all."

Comment

Darvish smiles and motions to his ball, "Do you wish to have a look? Perhaps you can get some ideas of your own?"

Comment

Guiloni-san replied, "It doesn't hurt to look. My only fear is for the boy I want... if he expects Guilmons to be yiffy and raping like those on Digimon A.C. He will be sorely disappointed if he expects that from me. My brothers and cousins would do that back home, but we are instructors. I don't do that here."

He walked over and began a search for a boy in the crystal ball. "Your two boys do look interesting, Darvish. Now you just need some Law Imps to write up the legal transfer papers for them."

~~~~~

Richard's first job turned out to be one where all he has to do is apply oil/lube via paintbrush to the tail holes and slit/sheathes of PP demon mounts, of which include canine, feline, equine, cervine, and dragon types. To him, the very idea of the job sounded very weird, but it was turning out to be too easy. Not to mention... the mounts seemed to enjoy it too much for words. It was a temp job with the option of permanent employment. What put Richard on edge, however, was the fact that he seemed to be the only one doing this job. He had seen no other workers and the employer only said that Richard was the first to accept the job.

Whether that was true or not... who knew?

"I wonder why the Difficulty Rating was a minus 2?" aka Danger Rating; Richard thought it meant Difficulty Rating. "This really isn't all that difficult a job to do. And the employer is really nice."

Comment

Darvish smiles, "Maybe, Guiloni-sama. But you have to believe you can find them to have a hope of finding them. You know this as well as I." He hugs his friend and heads back over to his desk to write up the proper request forms after summoning the Law Imps.

Comment

Guiloni-san replied, "Ah, I suppose you are right, old friend. I will search for the one who is right for me. And I will teach him the true ways of the Guiloni."

~~~~~

Richard was taking a short break between mounts as he got himself a glass of cold water. "Such a hot job. But the clients are hot customers. And it pays well. Still doesn't seem all that difficult."

~~~~~

Bellamy Legosi and Jonas were once again with Sirca in one of the student watch chambers.

Sirca said, "Richard got into some trouble earlier while you two had sex. But as strange as this will sound... Baeldragoth rescued him. Richard is trying to raise money to pay off the rescue fee now. He's not in trouble again yet... I've kept an eye on him for you, Jonas. He took a rather easy job with a Danger Rating of minus 2. All he has to do is brush lube on the privates of the mounts in those stables. He hasn't been curious about sex with any of them... but he is still wearing the ribbon and bell his friend gave him."

Bellamy hummed. "If I have to, I'll pay off the rescue fee myself. I hate it when Baeldragoth holds a price tag over a student's head."

Comment

Darvish smiles and nods, "Of course." He grins, "That's our job after all."

~~~~~

Jonas chuckles, "Now Bellamy... let's let this play out. I care about the boy tremendously but we if solve everything for him, he would not learn anything and he would feel very bad. Besides, if Baeldragoth does anything stupid... well... I know A LOT of extra-planar lawyers and more than a few ways to get away with murder.... And I don't think he'd do something like that."

Comment

Guiloni-san finds a selection that might be suitable to his needs and asks a law imp for information on them.

Another law imp is helping Darvish with his paperwork.

~~~~~

Bellamy hummed. "I suppose you're right, Jonas. It's just that... this is the underworld where the rules from above don't apply here. I guess I'm just over worried because I know Baeldragoth all too well."

~~~~~

During his job, he has had the lube brush slip out of his hand and into the stalls and he would have to enter the stall to retrieve it each time. Now it is late in his work day with the PP demon mounts (including canine, feline, equine, cervine, and dragon) and as he is coating another tail hole / slit/sheathe with the oil/lube paintbrush... it slips out of his hand again and falls into the stall again.

"Well... this must be butterfingers day or something." Richard opens the stall door and steps inside. "I'll just have to retrieve it again. Now where did it land... Oh, I see it between his left side front and rear ankles. I'll just bend down and crawl under to get it... like all the other times."

And he starts underneath to do so, since these PP demon mounts are larger than the ones he did earlier, Richard can't just reach across the bottom to grab the brush.

Comment

Darvish smiles and asks the Law Imp, "I know that it will take a few days to get everything cleared through the proper channels but how long do you think it will take to get the boy processed and down to us?"

~~~~~

Jonas smiles and nods, "Believe me.... I understand, I just don't want to be OVERLY protective and rob of him his opportunities to learn. It's one HELL of a Balancing Act, you know?"

~~~~~

The PP demon mount in question that he was working on was already aroused from the attention and seeing and feeling a nice boy crawling around under him, he did what any PP demon mount would do, attempt to mount him then and there. Worker or not, climbing under one makes you pretty much fair game and he doesn't hold back!

Comment

The Law Imp replied, "With the ability to alter time, you could get your boys within a few hours. Processing is very modern these days."

~~~~~

Sirca said, "I agree with Jonas, Bellamy. Let the boy have a chance to learn. Otherwise, he will fall into the false sense of security that you'll bail him out of anything he gets into."

Bellamy hrmed. "I guess you have a point, guys. I'll give him a chance."

~~~~~

Richard is taken by surprise when the PP demon mount scores a bulls-eye on his tail hole and he feels a knot secure him in place. "Hey! What the?!" But that's all he has time to utter as the rest is somewhat lost as everything starts feeling really strange but good. Not to mention being bodily covered in the very oils and lube that he was coating the others with. "oh man... what's going on...?"

Comment

Jonas smiles, "Besides, don't we have a class coming up to prepare for? We do have other responsibilities ourselves."

~~~~~

The large PP demon mount makes a sound rather like a chuckle but it doesn't say anything else as it begins to work Richard over just as it created and meant to.

Comment

Richard moans and starts getting into being mounted by his partner. He is surprised over how awesome it feels. It didn't seem to hurt at all, which was the opposite of what he was expecting when the PP demon mount mounted him unexpectedly. "I really expected this to hurt, but... it feels awesome. Really awesome."

Comment

The large PP demon mount just seem to get bigger and better as he grunted a little over Richard, soon though Richard could hear a deep, soothing, nice voice in his head, "Your really a good boy... I like how nice you are. Try to stay on all fours and press up and back against me... It'll make you more stable...and give me more direct access making the pleasure even greater..." He seems to doing everything in his power to train Richard well! Though how long his human form could hold under the assault is another story.

Comment

Richard did as he was asked and the sensation simply got better and better. "I was supposed to be brushing that oil over you guys, but... I dropped the brush under you and was just trying to get to it... I guess I should have expected you or one of the others to do this eventually."

Comment

Working...
                                X