Collapse
No announcement yet.

[QCEU-01] DK-09 This is What I am Talking About

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QCEU-01] DK-09 This is What I am Talking About

The Dark Knights of Wolf Moon Bay
    Episode Nine - This is What I am Talking About
    December 4th, 2011

In a darker setting of the world of Paint and Ink, join the Dark Knights of Wolf Moon Bay (in Q.C. Germany) as they band together against the forces of evil.

This Role Playing Game may have suggestive and adult scenes, so viewers are cautioned.

Starring, The Dark Knights:
    1. Count Ferdinand Eldridge, Alias "Darcadia" - Timesheart
    2. Adel Clovnekov, Alias "Ghost Surfer" - Timesheart
    3. Reginald Dagwood, Alias "Reliquary" - Timesheart
    4. Konstantina Brustakov, Alias "Siberia" - Timesheart
    5. Hazel Thistledown, Alias "Shockwave" - Timesheart

6. Adolf Von Trier, Alias "Blutreißzahn AKA Bloodfang" - Darquirrin
    7. Carol Mason, Alias "Terra" - Darquirrin -----> (For one episode)
    8. Rais Tigon, Alias "Were-Tiger" - Darquirrin

9. Wilbur Taget, Alias "Black Mask" - Darktalon
    10. Jake Dawn, Alias "Were-Hare" - Darktalon

Allies:
    A. "Ace", Alias "Bat Hound" - Timesheart

Various Enemies:
    "Brave, bold, and with a nose that's true..."

~~James "Aragh Darktalon" Ghaleon

========================================
    DK-09 This is What I am Talking About
    By Aragh Darktalon, Darquirrin, & Lord Pouchlaw
    December 4th, 2011
    ========================================

Wolf Moon Bay; Castle Eldridge

After the clean up and destroying the old charter for the team... Darcadia worked hard on creating the new charter for the reinvented team. The new Dark Knights would not fall into the trap they were in before. They would be heroes, dammit, albeit heroes on the dark side. And this time, he would personally provide the lodging for his team members AND make sure they were paid for their time.

Reliquary handled the press in the meantime and answered all of their questions. Of course the most questions were aimed at Terra since she was still around and guarding the General who was encased in painful lava fire.

No one had even asked about the missing My Little Pony nor their Cat Lord friend with all the familiar cats. Apparently when Aroma departed, so did James and his cats. They would be showing up again in Extreme Spirit. But newer members would be joining the Dark Knights soon. And yes, one of the joiners was to be a Q.C. American human boy.

Comment

Wilbur Taget alias "Black Mask" was a cartoon raccoon with powers over Shadow manipulation as if he was a Panthromon or a Racotalupatamon except he was simply a mutant cartoon raccoon with these powers. He was aboard a plane coming in from QC England.

Jake Dawn alias "Were-Hare" was a real boy who had moved to QC America where he had been living with Bugs Bunny and the March Hare. During an accident with a visiting relative of the latter sponsor, Jake was infected with lycanthropy and thus began his heroic career as the Were-Hare. Jake and both Sponsors were coming to QC Germany when Jake decided to accept an invitation from Darcadia, the leader of a team of night heroes called... the Dark Knights.

As for Aroma, he and James (along with all the familiar cats) packed up after the last mission and migrated down toward Sigmund's place in Greece since the note from his friend had arrived to let him know he was settled in and the conditions were ideal for everyone... including Terra if she chose to come.

Comment

Terra had promised to stay on to see the new team's first mission through and make sure everything was alright before she joined the others. She felt she owed that much to the others.

Blutreißzahn was interested in seeing this 'new were'... And if he's anything like himself, though he knew unlike himself, Jake wasn't bio-engineered and was in fact an infected.

Comment

Reliquary brought a meal to Terra as she was on vigilance. "I thought you'd be gone by now, Carol. I brought you a meal. Are you feeling okay?"

Comment

Terra smiles and nods, "I'm feeling tired but pretty much okay. I just couldn't bail on you too fast. I wanted to see the new team come together first. Be here to help make sure you guys are gonna be okay. Then I'll be move on." She gives Reliquary a kiss on the cheek

Comment

Wilbur Taget alias "Black Mask" grabbed his luggage from the plane and Shadow Gated to the Castle. It would be a lot faster than walking.

~~~~~

Jake Dawn alias "Were-Hare" arrived with Bugs Bunny and the March Hare at the front of the castle on a flying carpet. Jake was wearing nothing but a leather loincloth since he had a clothing malfunction aboard the jet when the moon came into view and... well, the less said the better.

Bugs Bunny said, "Here we are, doc. Darcadia's castle, just like it said in the brochures. Although I can see a feline dressed as a vampire hunter and a fox/raccoon hybrid dressed in fiery colors just over there.

The March Hare replied, "Must be Reliquary and Terra. Darcadia did mention them to us. How you holding up, Jake?"

The boy sighed. "cold. unlike you guys, humans don't have fur and the moon isn't out right now."

Comment

Adolf approached the three, bowing politely, "My masters greet you warmly. If you wish, I can bring you to the Library. It is far warmer there." His eyes glint just slightly in a predatory fashion when he looks at the rabbits, but he is controlling himself remarkably well. "Please, it is just this way." He hands the boy some clothes that he can wear until he has a chance to change into some he wants.

As he led them away, Adolf comments, "You are Jake Dawn, yes? One of the two new therianthropic heroes we will be gaining? As the head of security for the castle, I ensure I stay up to date on as much of the background of our new comers as possible. You are a were-lapine if my memory serves. Your room here conjoins with that of Rais Tigon, the third of ... our kind, and my own. As the...senior... therianthrope, I will be assigned to monitor and assist you in utilizing your abilities to the maximum effect while you are with our team. If this is a problem, please let me know and we can see about arranging different living spaces and arrangements. I have been warned that Rais is coming fresh from India to join us and likely has less training in control than you. One of your first tasks here, will be assisting me in evaluating him, as we are immune to him, and determining if he could be an asset or if he is a liability. If he is a liability you will assist me in subduing him and ensure his safe trip to a facility capable of helping him. Fairly simple, yes?"

Adolf pauses outside of a large wooden door and knocks briskly four times before opening the door, standing aside, and then bowing deeply and politely as he allowed the three to enter, "Master Darcadia, The March Hare, Bugs Bunny, and Jake Dawn to see you, sir."

Comment

Darcadia stood up and smiled. "Welcome, Jake. I understand you've been having transformation control problems. Fortunately you aren't fluid contagious like Were-Rabbits are. A minor benefit for being a Were-Hare in comparison. The Dark Knights are a superhero team formed from the Horror genre of beings who don't want to be lumped up with the forces of evil. So I take them in so they can experience what being a hero is like. I can promise you that no one will attempt to eat you on this team. If they do try it, report them to me so we can handle it."

~~~~~

Reliquary smiled. "That boy who just arrived was really cute, Terra."

Comment

Jake nodded his head. "Were-Rabbits are that contagious? I guess I got lucky then."

Wilbur then stepped out of the shadows using his new power as he stopped and smiled. "Hello people. I'm Black Mask. Here are my credentials." And he produced the transfer paperwork.

Jake casually looked over the black raccoon.

Comment

Adolf nods to Jake. "Indeed. There was a case, a few years ago.... Well many years ago now but only a few when I was still human of a were-rabbit outbreak that created a new micro-nation of were-rabbits in the span of a single week."

~~~~~

Terra grins, "I'll let them acclimate some first...then see them at lunch."

Comment

Reliquary grinned at Terra. "You have no intention of leaving, do you? You like it here. Despite that you don't have a job here anymore. Well, if it's any consolation... I like having you around too. But that is selfish of me to say."

~~~~~

Darcadia nodded his muzzle. "I have heard of the micro-nation myself, Jake. I have been in contact with their representative lately. When they learned that we were getting a were-hare, they implied that they would like to get an actual were-rabbit in here, too."

Comment

Wilbur grinned. "Were-Rabbits can yiff someone and that someone instantly is infected. That's why you're lucky, kid. Were-Hares can't do that. But to your credit, you can't be infected by them either since you're already a Were."

Jake hummed. "I see. If they send a representative, what will prevent another localized outbreak?"

Comment

Terra smiles and kisses Reliquary on the cheek, "That's why I plan on coming back. No where in my contracts or plans or thoughts does it say that I can't work wherever in the world I want to." She shrugs, "I'm too much of a wanderin' soul, I suppose to stay in any one place too long. So having time with both teams will be good for me. Not to mention..." She looks off toward the distance, "I still have a mission of my own to complete. Old baggage to clean out."

~~~~~

Adolf states stiffly, "It is my duty to prevent such things, Jake. I would not allow any were in this area to make a bad name for were-kind. I may have been...created unnaturally, but I will not allow any to besmirch the name of were-kindred nor my masters. I take my duties very seriously." Too seriously if you ask Terra or James

Comment

Darcadia hummed. "Aside from Adolf's admission, Jake... Every case is handled on a case by case condition. By the way, Adolf... you didn't give Terra a knotty thrill last night, did you? Reliquary seems convinced that Terra won't be leaving and I know I don't have her mesmerized."

~~~~~

Reliquary grinned. "Sure you do, Terra. Sure you do. You have a boyfriend locally, don't you?"

Comment

Working...
                              X