Collapse
No announcement yet.

[QCEU-01] DK-06 Dark Side of the Gryff

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gryf smiles, "Nothing makes me more proud or happy than when someone tries to turn a mistake into something better. And you are right, however... I would caution you about the clone idea... Just ask Night how complicated that can get." He winks.

Comment

Sigmund sighs. "You said it was possible for me to get a secret identity as a non-powered human who would look like my old self. Since I messed up the first request, what will it cost me to get this done right?"
      "Brave, bold, and with a nose that's true..."

~~James "Aragh Darktalon" Ghaleon

Comment

Gryf smiles, "My standard fee. 1,000 local currency, or 1 Transplanar Favor Credit. Fairly cheap considering the service since the request is simple."

Comment

Sigmund replied, "Permit me to go fetch the funds and I will return tonight. If Aroma asks where I went... which he shouldn't, just say I had to take a walk. That I'll be back. Don't tell him I am keeping the duck." And he walked over to the window, opened it, and flew out to get the money.

~~~~~

Aroma was really nervous, but he finally made up his mind on what he wanted. He slowly approached the chamber and entered where he saw Gryf standing there. "Sir... I'm sorry I took so long... I wanted to make sure I made the right decision. I've been so mad at Sigmund... that I almost lost focus of myself. That isn't right for anyone. I wish for my powers to be combined with wind element magic which would give me the abilities to fly, control gusts of wind, produce lightning, and to make winds and breezes scented however I like. I am sure I will have hardships, but I've been a very selfish pony. I haven't been fair to Sigmund or anyone else. I don't deserve anything, let alone being here, or being a member of the Dark Knights. Truthfully, I'm homesick. Seeing James made me realize that perhaps it isn't love that I have with Sigmund. Now he wants to be that duck... and I...I... was hurt by duck students back in school. Before Sigmund came along." He sniffled then wiped his leg over his eyes. "I'm... I'm sorry... just ignore my rambling, sir." He sniffled again and tried to stand firm, but he was trembling. "I'm ready."
          "Brave, bold, and with a nose that's true..."

~~James "Aragh Darktalon" Ghaleon

Comment

Gryf says, "Then, gentle pony, you shall have what you have written. With this service, I will offer only a few wise words: That which we are, is defined not by what we see and touch, but by the unseen truth within that only we may define." Then he gets to work on Aroma, following the written request exactly.
            End of Episode Six.

Stay tuned for Episode Seven - Inside The Big Time

Comment

Working...
            X