Collapse
No announcement yet.

[QCEU-01] DK-06 Dark Side of the Gryff

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QCEU-01] DK-06 Dark Side of the Gryff

The Dark Knights of Wolf Moon Bay
    Episode Six -- Dark Side of the Gryff
    April 19th, 2011

In a darker setting of the world of Paint and Ink, join the Dark Knights of Wolf Moon Bay (in Q.C. Germany) as they band together against the evil forces of Dementia.

This Role Playing Game may have suggestive and adult scenes, so viewers are cautioned.

Starring, The Dark Knights: -- Night Shift

1. Count Ferdinand Eldridge, Alias "Darcadia" - Warbard
    2. Adel Clovnekov, Alias "Ghost Surfer" - Warbard
    3. Adolf Von Trier, Alias "BlutreiƟzahn AKA Bloodfang" - Darquirrin
    4. Carol Mason, Alias "Terra" - Darquirrin

Also Starring, The Light Brigade: -- Dark Knights' Day Shift

1. Reginald Dagwood, Alias "Reliquary" - Warbard
    2. Konstantina Brustakov, Alias "Siberia" - Warbard
    3. James Talbot, Alias "Leopony Lord" - Darquirrin
    4. Sigmund Wyndtrough, Alias "Mighty Mallard" - Stray
    5. Aroma Pony, Alias "Sunny Daze" - Stray

Allies

A. "Ace", Alias "Bat Hound" - Warbard
    A. Dalis Hailey, leader of the UEC - Darquirrin

Enemies

E. Dr. Dementia
    E. Jeeyore
    E. ??? (villain 1)
    E. ??? (villain 2)
    "Brave, bold, and with a nose that's true..."

~~James "Aragh Darktalon" Ghaleon

========================================
    DK-06 Dark Side of the Gryff
    By Aragh Darktalon, Darquirrin, & Lord Pouchlaw
    April 19th, 2011
    ========================================

Wolf Moon Bay; Clovnekov Penthouse/Gym

Aroma and Reginald arrived back at James' apartment where as Aroma said, "He's in, James. We're ready to go see Mr. M."

Comment

Reginald smiled at James, Trev and Sigmund. "I didn't know Aroma cared so much about my feelings and it was true that I was in my museum feeling sorry for myself. I have decided to come along and see what can be done. But I want to keep the Reliquary name. It has special meaning to me."

Comment

James smiles and walks over, hugging them both. "Well I'm glad your not stuck doing that any more. Trev? Would you stay here and make sure the others behave if there are any visitors?" He looks at Aroma and Reginald then to Sigmund, "And do you wish to come as well?"

Just then Terra kicked in the door, metaphorically speaking, growling, "Okay... What the HELL is going on with my team and why is EVERYONE DISAPPEARING?!"

James looks at his door and then the angry female and ums.... He's not sure to what to say after seeing the angry female fox/coon. "I...er..." He holds up his paws, "Please don't shake my apartment to pieces?"

Terra looks at James with a scathing look then at Sigmund, Aroma, and Reliquary. "Start talkin'."

Comment

Reginald/Reliquary looked at Terra and said, "Sigmund wants to start a day shift of the Dark Knights. He is tired of working at night and since he got his new powers, Aroma has been rather depressed over being so outclassed. I had quit the team earlier for much the same reasons. Everyone new was arriving with super powers and here I was... the only gadgeteer in the bunch and I felt... outclassed. Aroma came to me and explained that I was his inspiration on the team. And with me gone, and Sigmund enjoying his new powers, he felt left out. So he explained a plan that James, here, came up with and through that, Aroma and I could gain an additional power or ability. But this is not to say you have to be left out, Terra. If there is something you always wished you could do in addition to what you can do now, this would be a great time to get that ability."

Comment

Terra hrmphs! "I have all the power I want or need." She looks over at the others... then sighs slightly, looking away, "I understand. I can't say I exactly didn't see something like this coming but... I rather like working with my team. Under the contract I agreed to when I moved here. Besides, if I was on a Day Shift... it would completely screw with my job. Some of us girls actually like having shopping money."

She sighs, "And I was so set on and knocking you all out and dragging you back.... I guess I won't get to do that just yet..."

James says, "Yes... please... don't...."

Terra shrugs and bahs, "I'll let the others know your wishes while your gone. I'm sure they'll work with you."

Comment

Sigmund walked over to Terra and said, "Hey, I know you love the night time hero thing... but doing that job and holding down a day job comes at a serious problematic issue. Be honest with me, Terra... how much sleep do you honestly get between your day job hours and your nightly hours as a superhero? And while you're answering that, allow me to explain one other issue..."

"Recently when we fought those European super villains... I learned that the only reason we even got to fight them was because they had been hitting Wolf Moon Bay during the day hours and since they never saw a superhero one during the day light hours, they got cocky this last time and extended their last spree past sundown. And that's the only reason they encountered us. But my main point is this... if we had a day shift for superheroes, those villains wouldn't have gotten to enter our city in the first place. Our mission general didn't even know they were in town. And that's why we need a day shift. I am content with patrolling part of the day and working a graveyard security job part of the night. Because right now, the city is left defenseless during the day."

He then concluded. "And I don't know about you, Terra... but when Aroma and I schooled at both MIT and SHAPE, we were trained for day hours. We came over here and our hours were completely flipped over. Aroma has adjusted nicely. It wasn't a problem for him. But I started human. I can't just flip my hours like a loony toon light switch. I trained for day hours and I apologize to everyone here, but I have to work the day shift. I am not asking anyone else to join me. But this is something I have to do."

Aroma sighed as he nodded his head. "As long as you're still living in the same apartment... I guess I can accept that."

Comment

Trev then said, "Sigmund about lost his life to a daytime villain, Miss Terra. It wouldn't be right to just turn the other cheek and wait for night to fall before he could strike back at villainy. But at least you're going to give him a chance to do it his way."

Reginald hummed as he pulled out a silver chain necklace with a glowing silver cross on it... and placed it around Terra's neck. "Forgive me for doing this to you, Terra. But you're acting like a female who has been entranced by an evil vampire. And since the only vampire I know locally is Darcadia, I have to make sure he hasn't done something to you. Don't take that off for anyone for 24 hours. And especially not for Darcadia. If you are entranced, then by this time tomorrow, if you've kept that on for the whole time, you will wake up and probably be mad. Otherwise, you won't notice any difference at all. And yes, I wear one myself, although for different reasons."

He then turned to the others and explained, "Entranced is defined as being under their aura of awe to the degree of defending them unknowingly and to willingly be the vampire's personal blood bank. Because Darcadia is the only vampire I know, I have been keeping an eye on him. He has entranced a female before by accident, he claimed. Although he did ask for my help to undo it. Until you came along, Terra, Darcadia had not done this again. But now I am wondering if it has happened again. Because you are acting like a female who has been entranced."

Comment

Terra says, "I fully understand what your saying. I can appreciate that. And if your really worried about that, Reginald, I will wear it as you but it's not that. I am simply expressing my opinions on terms of following through with that I agreed to when I joined the team. And I get plenty of rest in between my two jobs." She shakes her head, "In case, I have to get work. I wish you guys luck. And for the record, I never said otherwise. I was just upset cause it looked like you guys were bailing. As long as your not, I don't have any problems with your wanting to work on some different hours."

Comment

Sigmund nodded his head. "Thanks Terra. And I will be around to help. I'm just worried about Aroma and Reginald right now."

Aroma smiled, too. "Okay. I guess we're ready to go, James."

Comment

James nods and gives his friends a hug then moves to the back of the room. Within a few moments, a large stonewrought gateway with a shimmering portal suspended within it appears. "Alright. One trans-QC Gateway. Suitable for party travel and high adventure, ready and waiting." He smiles, "Shall we go?" He tosses an arcane styled hooked cloak on over his broad shoulders, "Remember the rule of Transportal Travel, don't think inside out thoughts." He giggles and walks through it.

Terra says, "He IS just joking right?" She shakes her head, "Good luck you guys."

Comment

Reginald replied, "I think he means try not to have mental conversations within a lord's domain because what you say mentally will be heard." And he stepped through the portal.

Trev glanced over at Terra. "I am the chief familiar cat, so I have to stay here to make sure the others stay out of mischief." He winked.

Comment

Sigmund and Aroma walked through the Transportal together following the others.

Comment

Terra smirks, "That's a good job... But who's going to keep your master out of mischief?" She winks.

~~~~~

The portal landing zone was as the base of a long and spooky driveway leading up to a very spooky, Gothic looking mansion. It would not have looked out of place in one of the 13 Ghosts of Scooby Doo locales. Probably bought after those properties up for sale after the end of the series. It's quite stormy here, lightening flashes semi-regularly behind the enormous house.James leads them inside the wrought-iron and brick gates and down the driveway toward the front porch and foyer. Once inside the foyer, the rich tapestry work and old school elegance become quite apparent. At the end of the foyer is a heavy wooden desk with a complex looking phone/buzzer system and behind the desk, sits a very large equine in rather sinister looking armor.

James clears his throat, "Excuse me, Virian? I would like to see your master if he's available."

The equine looks up with a snort, "He's already expecting you, 'Lord' Talbot. He's in the Dining Hall, the servants will show you the way if you don't remember." He looks back at the book he was reading, "Don't make me have to come split any of you in half now."

James actually looks SLIGHTLY afraid when he says that. "Now, now, threats aren't needed. I'm quite aware of your powers and your ... enthusiasm at using....certain tools."

He quickly led the through past the now slightly aroused equine at a quick pace!

Comment

Sigmund nodded his head with a smile at Virian as James led them past the aroused equine. In the corridor beyond, he said to James, "Virian seems like a nice guy. How come you're afraid of him? Aroma has done me before and it isn't anything to fear, you know..."

Aroma blushed with a giggle as he followed James.

Comment

Working...
                              X