Collapse
No announcement yet.

[QCEU-01] DK-01 Rise of the Zombies

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Terra was rather surprised by the story and felt rather sorry for the werewolf experiment but... Still didn't really understand why he would WANT to be a willing slave like that. But she just nods and doesn't pry into THAT question.

Comment

Sigmund said to Aroma as they walked along the castle corridor, "How come every time you and I get inside a castle together, I end up feeling like Shaggy with Scooby Doo?"

Aroma giggled. "When you can tell me where Freddy and the girls are, we'll play the chase music and pull toon physics on doors in a hallway."
      "Brave, bold, and with a nose that's true..."

~~James "Aragh Darktalon" Ghaleon

Comment

Adolf appeared out of one of the doors and walked over to Aroma and Sigmund, dusting them off with a small duster and, producing a plate of each of their FAVORITE refreshments, holds it out before them.

Comment

Sigmund smiled. "Thank you, Adolf. Um, I was wondering... why are you so docile when you aren't wolfed out?"

Aroma simply snacked on his refreshment, but he was listening.
          "Brave, bold, and with a nose that's true..."

~~James "Aragh Darktalon" Ghaleon

Comment

Adolf smiles slightly, "I was ... a long time ago... an important person. A soldier. I am not docile. I am merely... subservient to my Master's wishes. I owe the Masters a blood-debt. They rescued me and saved my life. For this, I swore on my life to serve them unquestioningly. My powers, my will, my all belongs to them. Where they say strike, I strike. Where they say live, I live. And where they say die... I shall die. Though my masters are kind and do not wish to see me unhappy and in return when unneeded, I serve him as a butler and man-at-arms should. Properly and with decorum. And do not misunderstand, in case my words offend, that I take myself no offense at questions and indeed would gladly tell you the full story if you wished. I merely wish to ensure you understand."
            End of Episode One.

Stay tuned for the next episode, The Cat and The Pony.

Comment

Working...
            X