Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

QCPA: LS-07 Cody & Jacob Come to Town

Collapse
X
Collapse
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dante nods and says to Princess Sally, "I'm just glad you got me. At least that question is resolved now and maybe he can focus on moving forward now." He didn't seem much affected by the sexiness of the scene other than his concern for his friend. Must be a Mobian thing. He went in and smiled a bit, "Hey, Tonda. Sorry I'm late but I got here as soon as I could. How're you feeling?"

~~~~~

James rubs his head, "That's a long and very confusing story, but all I can say is that, that doesn't explain the black lion mage James, or the other Jonas, or this new Jonas.... This is just really confuzzling to me." He blushed and looked back at Mr. Pink, "Th..thanks. I may have to take you up on that offer since, I really (even more so now) don't really have anywhere else to go."

~~~~~

Jacob mmmmms, "Something feisty...cute...and.... orange!" He grins, "How's that?"

Cody blushed at that...but hugged back, glad there were no lasting hard feelings... Other than the one poking him.

~~~~~

The devi-donkey grins, "Oh there are a lot of things we COULD do, I suppose, as proper host, though, I should let my guest decide." He licks the boy, "Perhaps you'd like to see my place... or play around a bit here..."

Comment

Tonda said, "I'm just glad I'm not Flare all over again. He was a pain to get out of me."

Shadow said, "Your overall color is white but you got red and blue lightning stripes all over your body and golden star markings in just the right places. Flare was orange; you are... heroic looking. Sorta like a Hero the Hedgehog."

~~~~~

Night looked at Krypto and Hald, then back at the Doctors, Mr. Pink, and James. "I really want the Harold thing solved. If he and I are linked, then I will ask Lady Amaterasu to track down that astral cord and battle the wizards holding Harold and bring the boy back to us so he and I can merge once again. I really thought the Harold shit was over with when Timesheart and Dalis found me only to learn this crap... yet again."

Krypto said, "We're behind you, Night. And so are Cheer and the others."

Night then looked directly at James. "If you want to be the official Harold Therapist... you certainly would have a lot of work for it."

~~~~~

Jackson grinned. "I assume you want to help me with my little problem later, don't you? Or do you have another date with Drom?"

Zecma grinned. "I know where loads of those are, but I would never leave you alone with them. One of them is named Swifty. He's mated to a boy named Peter."

~~~~~

Stuart smiled as he rubbed over the devi-donkey's privates. "We should probably go back to your place before we play around a bit. That way, the neighbors don't learn anything fun." He winked.

Comment

Dante just nods slightly, "And atleast your new form doesn't come with an alter-ego to go with it. That's the thing I am most grateful of. Even if you're a hedgehog again."

~~~~~

James giggles, "I think that's an understatement, Night. But at least I would have job security."

~~~~~

Cody blushes but then leans up and kisses Jackson suddenly, "If you'd let me..."

Jacob grins, "Sounds like fun! But maybe something more fiery then? Ooooo maybe something with lots of oily fun too?"

~~~~~

The devi-donkey grins, kissing Stuart, and just as quickly, they were back in his place... And Stuart was finding himself on the receiving end of a very large rod.

Comment

Tonda said, "Hero the Hedgehog. That doesn't sound half bad. I wonder what my new powers are? Every hedgehog on Mobius has some sort of special power."

Shadow said, "We'll help you figure it out."

~~~~~

Night was on the phone to Lady Amaterasu to get her assistance for tracking down the astral cord and battling the wizards holding Harold, so they could bring the two together again.

Krypto said, "When you want something covered right, turn to a woman." He winked at the camera.

Hald said, "My boyfriend and I have sexy plans... I am sure no one wants to watch, unless James and Mr. Pink would like a sex education lesson between species." He winked.

~~~~~

Jackson grinned and prepared to cart Cody off with him yet again.

Monjaro shouted, "We're not even out of school yet, Jackson! Can't you control yourself?"

Zecma grinned. "Your wish is my command. Let's go." POOF! They both vanished for a while.

~~~~~

Stuart irked as he ended up on all fours rather fast. "What the... are you... you're in me?"

Comment

Working...
          X