Collapse
No announcement yet.

KF-11 Chronicle's End

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jordan quickly presents himself with his tail hiked up in anticipation. "Yes please, Prince Fox. Show me how you do it."

Comment

The Prince grins in a very sly, becoming way. "As you say...my little fox." He kisses Jordan's ears softly as he teases the tail's base then slowly gave Jordan was he asked far. Large. Intense. And the best thing Jordan ever felt! It's no wonder the foxies like it so much!!!

Comment

Jordan gasped as he felt more stretching occur as he seemed to become more devifox like. His feet became fox like and furry.King Vulpes mentally said to the Prince, I sure hope you intended to introduce me to your new friend, son. By the way, did you know the Transportal arrival zone isn't working properly. I went out today to Magicwood to pick up a delivery at the General Store, and when I returned... I fell into the Devi Foxy gully near your place. Why wasn't I told about the malfunction?

Comment

THe Prince smiles, showing Jordan just why he should LOVE this prince's lap and cock... stretching him slowly and lovingly and teaching him the real meaning of yip and yiff.Mentally he replied to his father, He's a boy I found on my mate-search, Father. I think he could be the ONE! I really love him and I think he'd be an excellent mate and fellow Fox Prince. He mentally paused, then blushed, I'm...I'm sorry Father. I caused the malfunction so I could bring him here first without him landing in your lap... I was going to tell you, I just wanted to see if he was really the one and I really love him, Father. Please don't be mad...

Comment

King Vulpes mentally informed the Prince of something he's detected. Try not to mind wipe him, son. I can detect a wish created just-in-case rescue power on this boy. Personally, it seems like a smart idea. It's in case he gets changed into something and cannot voice a desire to get free. Apparently the wish makes it so if he starts to lose his mind, the power goes off and he gets teleported back to his friends at Pooka's Stables so they can cure him. So as long as you make sure he keeps his mind, the power won't activate.Jordan was actually enjoying everything the Fox Prince was doing to him, sex wise.

Comment

The prince replies to the King, Don't worry, Dad. I'll be careful! I don't want him to love me just cause of that anyway! I really like this boy. A lot! He kissed Jordan deeply and it would be several hours later before the boy came down from that yiffing. But the fox did nothing to mess with his mind at all. He really does like Jordan.When Jordan wakes up, the prince is still tied to him, but holding him softly in bed, petting on him lovingly.

Comment

Jordan awoke feeling rather yiffy still, but he was still himself with the ears and tail of a Devi Fox. But as anyone who has ever gotten devi parts can tell you, the longer you keep them, the more they will mess with your species and mind... just like Devi Familiar Cats could tell you. A single add on can fuck you over unless the master is very cautious about it."Murr... is it morning already?" He then clenched a bit. "oh yeah... nice knot."

Comment

The prince kisses Jordan, "Yeah, it's morning." He tugs onto the knot very lightly, sending pleasure all up over Jordan's nerves. It's HUGE and NICE! "I'm glad you like it. Well... It's morning... Do you want me to remove your ears and tail now? I did promise they would only be temporary and I always keep my word." He licks the ears softly, "Though, I love you, Jordan."

Comment

Jordan said, "Maybe you should since they are making me feel funny... but that doesn't mean I can't have them again later, right? And yeah... your knot is huge and it feels really nice." Then he paused. "You love me? Really? Did you invite me to come see you because you were hoping we could get to know each other for dating purposes or even... to be your mate?"

Comment

The Prince kisses and nods, "I have come to. I thought you might be the one and I feel like you are." He rubs his paws over Jordan. "I am Prince Vulpian. And I would be honored if you would be my mate."

Comment

Jordan hugs Prince Vulpian, petting on him quite a bit. "Isn't there some sort of realm law saying that you have to present your mate to be to your father for approval?"

Comment

Prince Vulpian kisses, "Why? Do you wish to meet him? If you want to know the truth, the only law is that he must inspect them before I marry them."

Comment

Jordan smiled. "If it is the law, then yes, I'd love to meet him so he can inspect me before you marry me. I mean, what if I don't pass the inspection? Then you would be spared having married a poor choice of a boy." He winked.

Comment

Prince Vulpian smiles and picks up Jordan lovingly and carries him to meet his dad.

End of KF-11 Tale of the Tail

End of Knight Flight Volume 1

Thank you for playing.

Comment

Working...
                              X