Collapse
No announcement yet.

KF-11 Chronicle's End

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

KF-11 Chronicle's End

Knight Flight
    Chronicle's End

In a world of Paint and Ink, the transitional journeys of the few discover their humble beginnings between their departure from The All-Stars and their arrival in The Champions, where their final destinations aren't always where one may dream. Anyone can post in these adventures. Create your profile/intro in the profiles thread, then join the adventure in progress. The main storyline primarily follows Harold and Hal Dangers and their friends.

This Role Playing Game is rated [SA] for Suggestive Adult scenes.

Starring

Halium "Hal" Dangers (Decadex) - Warbard
    Harold Dangers III (Wonder Dog) - Warbard
    Jordan (friend of Lucian, see below) - Warbard
    Aden Machera (Eps 5 Post 48) - Darquirrin
    James Talbot - Darquirrin
    Jonas Talbot - Darquirrin

Lupine Tails Boys and Their Locations

Jason Monk, dragon boy - Gadragon's farm
    3 American boys, now Epoch's samates - Epoch's Weyr
    Marcus Sorrell, mated to Alton - Gadragon's farm
    Lucian Evans, mated to Pok the Pooka - Gadragon's farm
    Gregory Saddler, honey drake - Honey Drake Yiff Pools
    Harley Trevor, otter boi - Otterbeaver Slough
    Kevin O'Hare, gay unicorn - Androcles' Gay Unicorn Herd
    Peter Bunneh, were-foxy - Prince Friskytail's Were-Fox Dens
    Charlie Wilder, wolf raider/main beta - Majarama's Wolf Village
    Serge "Surger" Reinhardt, gay changeling wolf - Gashiftra Pack
    Phinean Phillips, hell houndyroo breeder - Hell HoundyRoo Realm

Hikaru's Extra Boys and Their Locations

Lawrence St.James, otter boi - Otterbeaver Slough
    Daniel Webster, Epoch's samate - Epoch's Weyr
    Simon Callahan, sex toy - Gryphon's Eyrie
    Ramona (Ramon) Callahan, hell hound bitch (male) - Hell Hound Realm

KF-11 Chronicle's End
    By Warbard and Darquirrin
    November 20th, 2011

Gadragon's Clan Cavern

Slit of Jason's Master

Harold hugged Jason as they finished up their session of learning how to do things that Jason had learned. "You're awesome at this stuff, Jason. I can see why you like it here."

~~~~~

Devil Foxies Pocket Transportal Realm

En route to the large fox's place

Jordan had played with the foxy for a little longer than he had intended, but once he was able to get going again, his clothes were gone and he was sporting a foxy tail himself. "I wonder where my clothes went? And how did I end up with a foxes tail? I hope that fox I came to see isn't too turned on when I get to his place."

~~~~~

East Magicwood

Otterbeaver Slough

Hal had finally managed to extract himself from the gay deer herd and was now resting and panting hard near a slick clay mud slope where otterbeaver bois were having fun by sliding down the slope to land in the slough at the bottom. "Man... those deer had stamina... I almost couldn't get free. Lucky for me their dad came along to take them home. Wonder where in the Magicwood I am now?" He glanced over at the playful bois having fun. "Nice view, where ever I am."

Jason kisses Harold again, "And as I promised... Your not sporting any scales of your own." He winks, "I was good this time." He chuckles and snuggles Harold, "Cause I love yas."

~~~~~

Just up ahead of Jordan, the fox was spotted leaning against a very NICE looking little cottage. Very tasteful and somewhat lordly looking. He grins when he spots Jordan. "Looks like one of the lil foxie-impy bois got you already... Pity... I was hoping to be the first to pounce you." He saunters over, groping Jordan gently, massaging the tailbase in a way that made Jordan's entire body flush with addictive pleasure and desire, "But it looks nice on you. Welcome to my dad's realm by the way. He's the Lord Vulpinos of the Devil Fox Realm, which is where you are now." He grinned mischievously, "I was hoping you'd miss the year though... It's been such a long time since we had any good visitors."

~~~~~

Lawrence St.James was one of many of the otters and beavers and otterbeavers playing near by and when he heard Hal ask that... he got a few of his brother otters and otterbeavers together.... before pouncing Hal and throwing him over the edge into the clay mud slide! Following close behind him, of course.

Comment

Harold smiled and kissed Jason in return. "I love you too, Jason. When's the wedding?" He winked giggling.

~~~~~

Jordan hugged the fox back. "I didn't mean to end up with a tail, you know. When I came through the Transportal, it dropped me into the middle of a bunch of small foxy bois and when I asked about the fox... you... one of them politely gave me directions. And when I knelt down to thank him with a hug and some nice scritches... well... he asked if I would play with him and before I knew it, my clothes were gone and... I had this tail. But I'm still human otherwise. Were you really wanting to pounce me?"

~~~~~

Hal acked as he slid down the slick slide and landed in the sticky boggy slough at the bottom. "Sput, sput... seems like I got surprised by a few of them," he said with a grin.

Comment

Jason grins, "Hmmm..... Tomorrow? A dragon wedding doesn't take long and has a very long honeymoon."

~~~~~

The fox grins, "Of course. Your cute, nice, and sexy. Why wouldn't I wanna pounce you." He massages the tailbase some more with expert paws, licking the boy's ears softly, "Of course, I can make it much nicer than the lil guys."

~~~~~

Law giggles and pokes his head up from beside Hal, "We did! We got ya good." As more boys were sliding into the slough on top of them.

Comment

Harold smirked. "You sound like you're still horny. Okay, tomorrow it is then. And how do you want to do the honeymoon? Will I be seeing the slit tunnel of love?" He winked again, smiling.

~~~~~

Jordan hummed. "Well... since you did personally ask for me to come by... I'll let you show me how much better you are. Mount me at your leisure."

~~~~~

Hal giggled, as they got landed on. "Actually, Hikaru asked me to come check on a few boys in this area. Harley and Lawrence?"

Harley, the first boy, was currently in a guard otter class with a few others being trained in how to serve the Slough Lord.

Comment

Jason smirks, "I'm a dragon, love. I'm always at least a little horny." He kisses Harold deeply, "And sure you can if you like. But for now, I need to go see the clan Elder. If we're going to get married, I'll need his blessing. And he'll be the one preforming the ceremony." He grins, "I love you so much."

~~~~~

The fox grins, "Now, now... Not so fast." He takes Jordan with him into his home, which was VERY, VERY NICE. It was princely, but homey and comfortable with lots of devifoxieimp boy servants, most of them doing naughty things in between doing their jobs. He smiles as he rubs on Jordan, "Your so tense and not even happy with my rubbing?"

~~~~~

Lawrence grins, "Harley's all serious.. He's attending classes to be a Otter Knight. I guess he got tired of having fun... though he did say he was tired of not havin' a job and a boy of his own..."

Comment

Harold smiled. "Okay, Jason. I'll wait right here for you. In this nice cozy warm slit of your masters..."

~~~~~

Jordan replied, "I'm sorry. Its just that this tail... is really distracting... and every time you touch it in that way you obviously know how... my mind seems to drift and its hard to focus on the rubs. I didn't catch something from the foxies, did I?" He rubs back on the princely devil fox.

~~~~~

Hal grins. "And what about Lawrence? How are you holding up as an otter boi these days?" He groped Law with a giggle.

Comment

Jason giggles and kisses Harold then heads off to speak to the Elder after telling everyone in the Clan mentally about his being proposed to by Harold.

~~~~~

The fox mmms and strokes it softly, "I think I know what it is... I can fix it... in two ways... I can remove it... or I can help you acclimate to it... Though, if I remove it, you'll owe me for it."

~~~~~

Law flicks his tail around Hal, groping him with it as he grins, "I'm enjoying it lots! Unlike Harley, I'm still enjoying it LOTS and I LOVE playin' with my brothers and sisters down here!"

Comment

Harold stays where he said he would as he bounces in place, rather enjoying it a lot.

~~~~~

Jordan hugged the fox. "I don't mind having a foxes tail myself... it's just... distracting... sexually. When someone touches it... it just feels like I should be flagging it up and presenting myself without question. It is a little embarrassing for me, although... I like having the tail. It feels... floofy..." Of course it also has the devi-foxy pheromones implanted in it and that can make human boys LIKE being a foxy a LOT. "Besides... I thought you wanted me to come by and spend time with you in exchange for the directions you gave me earlier today..."

~~~~~

What Harley has mainly learned is that serving the Slough Lord means getting knocked up by him at least one before you can be accepted as an official knight.

Hal giggles as he grope the butt that the tail is connected to. "Well, since you love to play, Law... maybe I can spend a day with you and just play around."

Comment

Jason soon returns and kisses Harold deeply, "The Elder said he would preform the marriage ceremony tomorrow at dawn according the ancient clan customs... He's really happy for us... And he said there would be a witness from the County Offices to make it official. So we're all set! Tomorrow, you and me will be officially, legally, and dragonically married."

~~~~~

The fox giggles, "Well that's part of why I offered to help you acclimate to it... It's because you view it as strange and alien that it makes you feel that way." He rubs it softly, fluffing it out, "If you get used to it, it will begin to feel natural..." He scratched it softly, "Try this... just close your eyes and go with the flow and see how that makes you feel. If you don't like it, I'll help you remove it and all you will owe me is a night of fun in my bed.... Which I hope you'll do anyway."

~~~~~

Law giggles and gropes further up Hal, "Oh I like that idea... I like that idea a lot!" He pounces Hal.

Comment

Harold yays and kisses Jason deeply in return as he gropes and rubs on his mate to be.

~~~~~

Jordan smiles. "Okay Fox." He closes his eyes. "Although you know... I was surprised to have a tail at first... but I can't bare to lose it now. But tell me... what is Lord Vulpinos of the Devil Foxes like?"

Comment

Jason kisses back and slides Harold off the cock he was sitting on, "And that means... Tonight, you and I get a special treat... The clan's going ot be preparing for the wedding... and you and I get some alone time.... Just me and you.... in the private lovers cove oil-spring retreat.... And you get the full treatment from me...and my cocks." He winks and teleported himself and Harold straight there for a VERY fun and unforgettable night.

~~~~~

He rubs and starts massaging over the boy's body, "That's good..." His voice is soft and soothing and massages over Jordan's body and new tail, letting it rise and fall gently, massaging the tailbase delicately, "Dad's better than I could ever hope to be... He's probably the single LARGEST and most amazing Devil Fox you could ever meet."

Comment

Jordan smiled as he started getting used to someone else touching his tail. "So why were you out in the Magicwood earlier?"

Comment

He smiles and strokes it more, massaging and rubbing gently in ways that were starting to feel better and better, "I was visiting some friends. The were-foxies leaders."

Comment

Jordan smiled. "I still feel yiffy what with what the foxy boi did with me earlier. How do you Devil Foxes resist these feelings?"

Comment

Working...
                              X