Collapse
No announcement yet.

KF-10 Extra Credit

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bucky grins, "Right here under me? Would be nice."

~~~~~

Jason giggles and says, "WEll.... Maaaaybe." He grins, "Someday I would like to have my own clan... But then most young dragons dream of striking out on their own some millennium, I suppose." He winks and says, "But by stay, I thought you meant literally stay and never leave but I'm glad about that. Cause I really like you."

~~~~~

One of the locals says ,"Which fox? Who are you looking for?"

Comment

Hal grinned back and got under Bucky and positioned himself so the male deer could plunge into him and waited for it.

~~~~~

Harold smiled and licked Jason's mouth. "Since you're not planning on striking out on your own yet, is there anything you'd like to do while I'm here?"

~~~~~

Jordan replied to the cute impish looking fox, "There was this fox as tall as I am who pounced me in the Magicwood who gave me directions to someplace I was going in exchange for my visiting him at his home later. And when I finished my one visit, I followed the fox's directions... and I ended up here instead." he paused. "Where ever _here_ is. My name is Jordan."

Comment

'Bucky' didn't waste any time doing just that, plunging in deeply and quite nicely for Hal as he showed his 'old' friend how things were hanging.

~~~~~

Jason licks back and kisses Harold deeply, "Well, I admit... I would like you to show you some of the things I've... learning." He grins a bit, "Better than lapsitting, a real experience... if you would allow me."

~~~~~

The cute foxie oooohhhhhsss and thinks a moment, then says, "You wan go that way." He points, "His place not too far. Look for old wood sign. Say 'Foxishop'. He own it. Very nice. He there!"

Comment

Hal gasped only once as he felt the whole think inside of himself. But then he realized too late that this deer wasn't 'Bucky' at all. He realized when he felt the knot tie him to the base of the cervine creature.

~~~~~

Harold licks back and nodnods his head. "Sure, Jason... teach me some of the stuff you've been learning."

~~~~~

Jordan glanced off in that direction, then he turned to look at the cute impish looking foxy and knelt down on his knees and gave the cute foxy a close hug and a kiss on his muzzle. "Thank you for the directions, sexy. Although I am not really in a hurry... since you're being so nice, maybe I could do something with you while I'm here. Is there anything you'd like to do?" Although once he hugged the cute foxie, he realized that he was getting an erection for no apparent reason.

Comment

'Bucky' just grins when he feels the knot tie him in, he starts showing Hal just how nice the 'party' is. Hal will be there for quite some time.

~~~~~

Jason smiles, "Alright, love. I'll teach you some things." He takes Harold and begins instructing him in some of the things he's learned, including just how fun being with a real gay dragon. He's surprisingly gentle and REALLY loves Harold a lot.

~~~~~

The foxy giggles and kisses him on the lips. "hehe .. I'm glad your not in a hurry then!" He kisses Jordan and rubs on him, "Wanna have some fun? I pwomise not be bad and you enjoy it."

Comment

Jordan smiled, rubbing on the foxy's back fur and rump a bit. "Well, okay. I think I've earn some fun, foxy. What's first? Maybe you want to see me without my shirt and stuff on?"

Comment

The foxy smiles and pounces Jordan, kissing him before introducing butt to knotty cock, hard and true.

Comment

Since the foxy didn't let Jordan remove his clothes first, then the boy gets to experience what an enzyme fluid coated knotty cock can accomplish as it ignores surface world material and hilts firmly into Jordan's bottom."Oh boy..." he exclaimed. "What the? Are you having sex with me?"He wasn't mad at the foxy, but he was surprised that he got penetration through his pants and undershorts so easily.

Comment

The foxy giggles and licks Jordan, "Yep! Yiffy fun! I show you lots of fun stuffs! And how I do it!" He grins, rubbing more all over Jordan as he yiffed the poor boy's rump constantly.

Comment

Jordan gulped as he felt himself getting playful with his new friend, although when the paws started rubbing up under his shirt, it almost felt like he wasn't wearing any clothes at all. "What can you show me then, Foxy? You made me curious..."

Comment

Foxy giggles, "Welll...." He licks over Jordan's face, "How about how foxies show human boys the best of their life?" He grins and thrustpounces with a grin, "Or doublemounting, that's fun too." He starts to teach him that too...and LOTS of other fun foxy 'games'.

Comment

Jordan irks as he gets the thrust that makes him like it even more. "I take it that you foxies don't get too many human boy visitors around here, do you?" He started rubbing back on the foxy as he tried doublemounting just to see what it was like.

Comment

It is really fun and LOTS of pleasure, the foxy knows his stuff! He giggles, "Nope, not a lot!"

Comment

Jordan smiled and plays with the foxy some more. "Okay, then teach me some more fun foxy stuff."

Comment

The foxy grins and nods. He will do just that... He teaches Jordan everything there is to know about Foxies and Foxy sex and foxy side-effects.... and if Jordan isn't sorting his own fox tail by the time this is over, the world will be a very wrong place.

End of Episode Ten: Extra Credit

Stay tuned for Episode Eleven: Chronicle's End

Comment

Working...
                                X