Collapse
No announcement yet.

KF-10 Extra Credit

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

KF-10 Extra Credit

Knight Flight
    Extra Credit

In a world of Paint and Ink, the transitional journeys of the few discover their humble beginnings between their departure from The All-Stars and their arrival in The Champions, where their final destinations aren't always where one may dream. Anyone can post in these adventures. Create your profile/intro in the profiles thread, then join the adventure in progress. The main story line primarily follows Harold and Hal Dangers and their friends.

This Role Playing Game is rated [SA] for Suggestive Adult scenes.

Starring
    Hal Dangers (Decadex) - Warbard
    Harold Dangers III (Knightstar) - Warbard
    Steven (friend of Kevin, see below) - Warbard
    Jordan (friend of Lucian, see below) - Warbard
    Aden Machera (Eps 5 Post 48) - Darquirrin
    James Talbot - Darquirrin
    Jonas Talbot - Darquirrin
    Ivan the Samate - Darquirrin

Lupine Tails Boys and Their Locations

Jason Monk, dragon boy - Gadragon's farm
    3 American boys, now Epoch's samates - Epoch's Weyr
    Marcus Sorrell, mated to Alton - Gadragon's farm
    Lucian Evans, mated to Pok the Pooka - Gadragon's farm
    Gregory Saddler, honey drake - Honey Drake Yiff Pools
    Harley Trevor, otter boi - Otterbeaver Slough
    Kevin O'Hare, gay unicorn - Androcles' Gay Unicorn Herd
    Peter Bunneh, were-foxy - Prince Friskytail's Were-Fox Dens
    Charlie Wilder, wolf raider/main beta - Majarama's Wolf Village
    Serge "Surger" Reinhardt, gay changeling wolf - Gashiftra Pack
    Phinean Phillips, hell houndyroo breeder - Hell HoundyRoo Realm

Hikaru's Extra Boys and Their Locations

Lawrence St.James, otter boi - Otterbeaver Slough
    Daniel Webster, Epoch's samate - Epoch's Weyr
    Simon Callahan, sex toy - Gryphon's Eyrie
    Ramona (Ramon) Callahan, hell hound bitch (male) - Hell Hound Realm

KF-10 Extra Credit
    By Warbard and Darquirrin
    November 21st, 2010

Gadragon's Clan Cavern
    Slit of Ivan's Master
    Harold pressed down on the knotty knot since he remembered Gadragon saying that if a non-dragon tried to walk around the clan cavern, they would be pounced and raped by one of the more naughty dragons living there. And this was far safer. "I hope I'm doing this right, Ivan."

~~~~~

Androcles' Gay Unicorn Herd
    The Herd Glade of Kevin O'Hare (a gay unicorn)
    Steven was a human teen aged male who was about Hal's and James' age. He had short brown hair, fair skin, and greenish-gray eyes. He had been a friend of Kevin's back during the Lupine Tails episode filming, although his parents wouldn't let him come watch the filming. In fact, his parents wouldn't let him go see his friend until he graduated high school. And now, Steven was on Q.C. Planet in the Magicwood region checking up on Kevin.

It took him a few days to find anyone who know who he was talking about, but eventually he got directions to a unicorn herd deep in Magicwood's Androsexual Gardens. Androsexual was the local way of saying Homosexual, but they didn't call it that so as to surprise visitors later on.

Steven had just walked in through the glade's hedge-like archway when he saw all of the really good looking and handsome unicorn males lounging around in bodily touching groups of five to ten. They weren't haven't sex, currently, but they had been hours earlier. He smiled at the privilege of seeing mythical creatures for the first time."Now I just have to find Kevin? He must be their groomer, since I don't see him in the front."

~~~~~

Ace the Bat Hound's MYTH School
    Canine's Dorms
    Hal and Hypknot were still glued together knotted together and they had no choice but to sleep that way. The glue wasn't unsticking.

Gluey Gecko was frantically reading through his chemical goo guidebook to find out why it wasn't releasing.

Hal smiled at David. "I've been in worse spots, Hypknot. At least you and I can get along like this."

Hypknot smirks and licks Hal's nose softly, "True. And I would say I hate it.... but you'd know that I was lying. Well I do hate not being able to separate but... I like having you here. We've missed you a lot." He whispers to Hal, "But I've missed you the most." He winks.

~~~~~~

Even though it didn't look like it, almost every unicorn in the grove was watching the boy's progress... A new human boy.... entering their glen! That was a rare and EXCITING occasion!

Comment

Steven approached the group of relaxing male unicorns. "Um, hello guys. I am looking for a friend of mine from a few years ago. His name is Kevin O'Hare and he was participating in a Lion Force episode called Lupine Tails. But when the filming ended, he didn't send me any more mail. So I got worried about him. I know the producers did some underhanded stuff at the time, but I am hoping Kevin is okay. Can you help point me in the right direction? The local druid said I should start my search here. Oh, and my name is Steven."

He paused and added, "You guys are really good looking." He winked with a smile.

~~~~~

Hal kisses Hypknot deeply. "I missed you a lot, too, sexy. When is your next class here at MYTH?"

~~~~~

Harold smiled as he felt all of his needs melt away. "Ahh... that worked really well, Ivan... and now I am tasting breakfast... it's really yummy tasting..." He rubs on Ivan with a happy smile.

Comment

Ivan rubs back with a happy grin and nodnods, "Yeah. It's super awesome. I'm glad you can visit with us. I hope you can come back often too cause I'm gonna miss yas."

~~~~~

Hypknot kisses back and grins, "Well... Truth is... Tomorrow morning." he giggles, "Wanna come sit in my lap all during class? Not that you have much choice yet."

~~~~~

One of the unicorns approaches and says, "Yes... We can help you 'Steven'. However, Unicorns are not allowed to do favors for naught. If you will present yourself to the leader of our herd... And do any one task he sets for you, we would be glad to make known all your wish about your friend."

Comment

Harold smiled and kissed Ivan. "Well. I could spend an extra day in here with you, Ivan... I really don't need to be anywhere else. Maybe you can teach me some more fun things about your lifestyle... yes?"

~~~~~

Hal giggles. "Bat Hound might think that was funny at first, but then he would grab the scissors and a blow torch." He winked.

Gluey Gecko said, "Found it! I'm going to have to use a chemistry set to mix up the bath ingredient to get you both unstuck! I am really sorry, guys!"

~~~~~

Steven walked over close to the unicorn buck and said, "Um, may I, er, rub, I mean pet, on your sides, I mean body? I've never seen any unicorn herds up close and... this is... my first time seeing any... and..." he gets a whiff of the unicorn's scent. "...you guys seem so nice... er, um, I mean... nice looking."Of course he is thinking, why am I stumbling all over myself? they are just unicorns... aren't they? but they smell so attractive. And that was because of their activity scent that the entire herd had currently. They did just finish a session of male-on-male copulation with each other before this handsome boy entered the herd glade.

Comment

Ivan giggles and kisses Harold, "No... I was told to be good and the fact is, even if he's trying if you stay too long he won't be able to help himself from making you like me. So, you'll be having to leave soon." He does sound sad at that.

~~~~~

Hypknot says, "It could be worse... Just hurry up and fix it."

~~~~~

The Unicorn nods, "Thank you. Please do." He moved closer to Steven so that he could get a good access and because he wanted to be first.

Comment

Steven managed to smile as he started rubbing on the unicorn close up, although he was quickly learning how damp and slick-sticky they felt especially around the undercarriage and the hindquarters. "What's your name? I told you guys my name."

One unicorn said, "I am called Oddmoon because of the curvy moon imprints on my hindquarters. But I think you have a very pretty name, Steven. I hope you'll be around longer while trying to find your friend."

~~~~~

Ace did at that moment walk into the dorms. "...you mean worse by my showing up this morning to see how my canids are doing?" He then saw what was up. "Gluey... if you can't control your sticky powers, we can always confine you to your own dorms with the other sticky students."

Hal was quick to the defense, however. "It was an accident, Ace. We were just fooling around and this result was unexpected."

Gluey Gecko said from the table where he was making the bathing chemicals, "I'm sorry, Ace. I am attempting to undo this as we speak. These guys are my friends and I would never cause something like this on purpose."

~~~~~

Harold said, "Awww... Well, if you want me to get out of the slit and try to find the dragon boys I actually meant to come find... and maybe get caught by a horny yiffy dragon..."

Comment

The unicorn replied, "And I'm Goldbeam. It's nice to meet you and to have you here with us. You smell really nice too."'

~~~~~

Hypknot actually defends him too and says, "Yeah it was just a prank and nothing that bad. Gluey is a nice Gecko."

~~~~~

Ivan giggles and kisses Harold deeply, "Well... if you put it like that, I guess it would be irresponsible if I let you leave with that. Though I heard there are some pretty horny, yiffy dragons around if you really wanted to experience it." He winks, "I promise there isn't anything like it."

Comment

Steven smiled as he rubbed on the two unicorns. "Nice to meet you both, Goldbeam and Oddmoon. I've always wondered... how do unicorns keep their coats so rich and shiny looking?" He won't mention 'sticky' and 'scented' for now, even though the smell and sticky coating is arousing him a lot.

~~~~~

Ace nodded his head. "Okay Hypknot. Athame is a nice Gecko too, you know. I've never heard of him getting people stuck together." He winked as he departed the chamber.

Hal giggled. "I've heard one reference, actually. Every leeezard has their day..."

Gluey smiled. "Thanks for defending me, guys. I owe you one. Big time. Okay, let's try this solvent solution and see how it works." And he starts applying it.

~~~~~

Harold grinned. "If I actually found the two I came looking for... what do you think they would do to or with me?" He found himself bouncing and milking the phallus he was still seated on, and it felt GREAT to him.

Comment

Goldbeam chuckles, "That's a special unicorn secret we only let the boys we really like know." He nods toward the slightly obscured pool, "We bath in the moon-enriched waters and then of course, rigorous exercise, of various types, as well. Would you like to see our pool? It's a rare treat for any human to be allowed into a Unicorn Pool."

~~~~~

Hypknot chuckles, "You don't owe me much, I'm just a laid back kinda guy who is really enjoying the side-effects of the mistake." He winks.

~~~~~

Ivan giggles, rubbing on Harold nicely and encouraging Harold, always happy to how him more ways to make it feel even better when he can, "Probably invite you to try their cocks. We're a pretty yiffy bunch around here. I'd be a little jealous though. Not that I would EVER complain about my Master, but... One of them is reported on the network to have the best shaft in the whole community." He grins, "But, all in all, they'd probably be really happy to see you. Despite what you may have been told, they're really, really good friends but only one of them has a boyfriend. The other well... He's just in it for the fun and is pretty respectful and nice when not in need."

Comment

Oddmoon is now thinking, Those sticky fluids will remove his clothes and let us see how worthy his rump is for sure.

Steven smiled as he now glanced over toward the Unicorn Pool. "I would like to, yes. If it's okay. I wasn't going to ask and take a chance of insulting any of you. But if you're sure it's okay, I'd really like to see it." And then he stepped over in that direction and knelt down at the edge of the pool looking into it... though oddly, he could not see his reflection in the fluids of the pool.

~~~~~

Hal was glad when he and Hypknot came loose from each other, although both felt sticky still. "I think a shower might be in order now. I feel really sticky... like I fell into a glue vat."

Gluey smiled. "I'm glad it worked. Better make it a hot shower." He smiled to Hypknot and stroked the canine cock. "I do owe you, Hypknot. Would you like to mount the gecko just once?"

~~~~~

Harold grinned. "Sounds like a shaft worth trying just once. I wish I had the chance. Anyway, what should we do now? I don't feel bathroomy nor hungry."

Comment

Goldbeam smiles, standing near Steven but not rushing him. He knew first hand that the pool was quite strangely disorienting. It was also deceptively deep even though it looked quite shallow. Few ever got out of it in time to save their clothes, and fewer still got out of it before they were in some way 'touched' by the unicorn magic flowing through it.

~~~~~

Hypknot smirks, "And if you get stuck? Hrm... You are suppose to be immune to your own glues soo...." He grins and put an arm around Gluey, leading him toward another hot shower, "I think you do owe me something after all..."

Hypknot rarely made passes or sexual looks on the 'clock' but no one knew better how horny and randy the canine could 'off the clock' better than the "F Team"

~~~~~

Ivan grins, "Wellll...... I could let you try the shaft out... I do know where they are... and I do know a teleport spell." He giggles at the implications of that.

Comment

Steven lowered his hand into the fluids to test how it felt since he thought it was strange that he couldn't see his reflection in the pool. Though it felt like his hand suddenly felt into the opening of a unicorn's sheath or tail hole or something else naughty... "What an odd sensation... almost feels like someone is in the pool, Goldbeam." He then tried to feel around more in the fluids although it continued to feel like he was getting his hand more and more into the opening.

~~~~~

Hal was gladly showering as he heard Hypknot mount and promptly get stuck in the gecko. "Super hearing... got to love it. Glad I'm not stuck now. I might go visit Jeff later today in the Magicwood. I like him."

~~~~~

Harold smiled at Ivan. "Sure. I'd love to try out the shaft. Let's go."

Comment

Ivan smiles, "Okay!" He works his teleport magics through his Master and soon, Harold disappeared and landed in a tight, hot, warm, loving place... With the best cock he's ever felt rooted deep inside him. It was almost mind-blowing how much better this spot was!!!

~~~~~

Hypknot was more than happy to treat the liizzzzzard as his personal toy a while

~~~~~

Goldbeam smiles, "That's because it reads what you want most, I think.... You could probably dive in and 'catch' the villian though." Though Goldbeam hopes he has more sense that than as a human wouldn't emerge.

Comment

It was all Harold could do to inhale sharply as he felt the best thing he had ever felt since coming to visit Ivan!

~~~~~

Hal once he finished his shower flew off to visit Jeff out at the Magicwood Keep. But when he got there, he didn't see anyone there except a sexy werefox and a sexy otterboi. He landed near the two and said, "Hi guys. I came to see Jeff, but my nose tells me he isn't here at the moment. I'm Hal and I have time to wait for him to return." He then sniffed them both. "Man... you both smell like fresh sex of different parties. They must have been good." He winked with a smile.

~~~~~

Steven thought it was strange that he wasn't feeling a tail under the fluids; only the sheath and tail hole of what felt like an aroused set of unicorns. Or one large and fully flexible unicorn. His hand and most of his arm was up to his elbow under the fluids, feeling like he had reached that far into the warm slippery hole. His shirt was beginning to get the fluids on it from being that close as well. "Feels like... can almost touch..."

Comment

Working...
                              X