Collapse
No announcement yet.

KF-09 The Boys of Lupine Tails

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hypknot blinks... then grins at Hal, "Looks like your not going ANYWHERE for a while!" He grins and returned to his 'job' of proving who the top canine was to Hal with a grin.

~~~~~

He smiles and says, "Well you kinda look like you know how to be one and stuff... I thought we might be getting a new friend to stay with us. I'm sorry."

Comment

Harold replied, "You don't have to be sorry. It's just that Reynard didn't warn me that I might end up sitting in something like this. That foxtaur is in so much trouble next time I see him." He then felt something internal occur making him gasp a little as his expression got a little energized and relaxed at the same time. "Um... what just happened?" He looked at the samate again. "This is my first time, friend... what is going on? I'm asking you since you probably know a lot more than I do."

~~~~~

Hal growled. "Hypknot... if he used glue to keep us stuck together, then after you finish your fun, you're going to be the one getting hurt getting out of me because being Kryptonian, I won't feel any sensitive separating hair pulling pain. I just hope he didn't use the Emperor Strength glue or you and I will be together from now on."

Comment

The samate smiles, "Probably just the first knot. It tends to flex and help new people adjust to the position. But don't blame the foxtaur too much. I mean otherwise we wouldn't have met." He doesn't mention anything about the potential chemical now leaking into the boy's bloodstream.

~~~~~

Hypknot's ears lay back as he's growled at. His playful expression turning into one of shame... and a little fear. He wasn't expecting that type of response from his friend. Of course, Hal could feel the erection fading almost instantly at that.... Followed by the predictable wince but Hypknot doesn't say anything. "Sorry." He doesn't look at Hal.

Comment

Hal felt like the villain now as he turned slightly and hugged Hypknot and kissed him softly. "I'm sorry, old friend... it's just that his glue makes separation feel like ripping a piece of duct tape off your balls. I'm not mad at you... let's try to enjoy this while we can. Cause after, you are going to be feeling a lot of pain trying to free yourself. Hopefully a doc can make the separation without hurting you, but please... I'm not mad at you. I forget what my growl is like. Being stuck as a pregnant familiar cat for the last few weeks was NOT fun."

~~~~~

Harold squirms slightly, then says to the samate, "I wish I was over there with you so I could rub on you... it feels kinda lonely on his cock, since he isn't trying to do anything with me. In fact, it sounds like he's asleep. What is your master's slit like?"

Comment

Hypknot kissed back just a bit but clearly was still somewhat cowed by growling. "I'm not going to feel it... Someone else is going to." Just about then he holds up a paw and YANKS a bit of fur out... Seeming like it didn't hurt at all. However, Gluey felt it! He felt it bad! He felt every bit of the pain... only twice as bad as Hypknot would have felt it. He blushes, "Some of us HAVE improved a bit since you were gone."

~~~~~

The samate giggles, "Just a second!" POOF! Harold was soon on a cock next to the Samate! "Wish granted!"

Comment

Gluey yelped as he writhed on the floor in pain.

Hal had to chuckle at that. "If you aren't going to feel pain, then let me show you what I learned during my familiar time..." And that's when the real workout began.

~~~~~

Harold could sense a humongous difference between Gadragon's slit and cock... and this dragon's slit and cocks. "No disrespect implied toward Gadragon, but this cock feels a lot more... slick, warm, throbbing, and bouncy than his did. And I get to see you up close, too. I didn't know you could grant wishes..." He gave the samate a gentle hug and a kiss on the muzzle, as he began bouncing in place to the rhythm of his new ride.

Comment

Hypknot was happy to learn what he learned... and teach him what he learned.... alll the proper ways to mount a fellow canine

~~~~~

The samate smiles and kisses with a giggles, "I didn't grant it... My Master did. And yep! He's the BEST!" He plays with Harold and shows him more slick, warm and throbbing ways to be bouncy. "And now we can play together and have fun!"

Comment

Just then, the Dragon Narrator decided to speak up to both the Samate and Harold. "Excuse me, boys... but in the fashion of fair play and friendly warnings... Harold Dangers is Timesheart Tiger's original Charge and is still registered in the Sponsor Boy system. And while it is permissible for Samates and such to play with him and even date him... he cannot join you as one due to his involvement with the current Sponsor System under Lord Albert. In truth, Reynard is going to be in some trouble for sending Harold off on this 'find the boys and make sure they are okay' mission -- alone -- and therefore, come morning, any bliss effect will be nullified and any possible linkage annulled as well. We don't want the clan to get in any undue trouble and I think we dragons should show, for a surprising change, that we can be more responsible that the Sponsors are. So you both may play and bounce all night, but as Harold stated earlier, he is only passing through on this mission. He can't stay. But perhaps he can make return visits, yes?"

Harold smiled. "I can do that since this Samate has been really polite about all of this. But I did say what I said earlier... Reynard is going to get his head paw-thumped later by me. But for now..." He bounced some more. "...I think this is really fun."

Comment

The samate blinks.. And seems to be a little upset but then gets a curious look on his face, obviously hearing what the dragon master was telling him. And then he started looking really happy. He nodnods, "That's fine! I was really gonna miss him but if he can make visits and stuff I'll be happy!" He blushes, "I like him already and I wanna get to know him better!"

Then Harold hears the mental voice of the dragon as well as the narrator. To be entirely honest, I could tell that something was different as soon as I brought him here. However, while I may be a samating dragon and I make no apologies for my nature, I am not so horny or irresponsible as to deliberately entrap a sponsor boy. And I usually allow anyone foolish enough to hilt themselves without thinking a chance to earn their way back out of the samating if they choose too later. That being said... There is a big mental grin, the one who sent you here on a mission means your acting as his agent. Which also means the debt is not your own to pay for my little assistance in your relocation. I do hope you will visit often. Ivan does get rather lonely, even if he is one of my best samates. If you ever wish to learn more about the clan I hail from... Perhaps you should visit my clan's leader. Lord Blayze and his brother would welcome you. This dragon is definitely an honorable one.

Comment

Harold smiles. "Thanks, all of you. But since you're being so nice to me... I'll just enjoy myself here with Ivan and bounce for a while with him until he decides that he wants to slurp down inside and get some rest... then... we'll see what I feel like doing then." He can feel the first knot in his backside and it feels so perfect... as if it belongs there.

Comment

Ivan kisses Harold and hugs him tightly, snuggling, "Yay!" He giggles and kisses Harold again as he starts to show him some fun stuff.

Comment

By the next morning, Harold's head was the only thing sticking out of the slit, although he was asleep with a few knots in his bottom. He had a good time during the night and Ivan was really fun to be with. Although he didn't see where Ivan went when he pulled down inside during the night. But Harold was sleeping soundly with a nice erection as he dreamed about playing with Ivan in a bouncy land of lubed fleshy warmness. He would be like that until woke up.

Comment

Ivan wakes Harold up with a long deep kiss and the feeling of his hard erection being tended to by slick, tight walls and all of it is far more real than the dream though the sensation of fun bouncy warmness doesn't go away. He was quite literally fully hilted by the dragon save for the last knot which the dragon, as per his honorable deal, had deliberately denied Harold. It was a very fun way to wake up and Harold quite likely would find no better place to sleep in his life than with his friends here. It was extremely fun, even if extremely sexual. Ivan made the BEST partner in the world

Comment

Harold kisses Ivan then quietly asks, "I think I need to use the toilet... and then... I'm hungry... what do I do, Ivan?" He honestly doesn't know, since he's never been inside a dragon before and he trusts Ivan.

Comment

Ivan giggles, "That's easy, Harold. There are two ways. The 'normal' non-dragon way... and the way _I_ get to do it!" He winks and says, "Just press down onto a knotty knot and Master'll take care of all of that for you. He's a really, really good dragon. Or you can get off and go use the bathroom over there and get a meal from the farmhouse."

End of Episode Nine: The Boys of Lupine Tails

Stay tuned for Episode Ten: Extra Credit

Comment

Working...
                                X