Collapse
No announcement yet.

KF-09 The Boys of Lupine Tails

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Knight Flight
    The Boys of Lupine Tails

In a world of Paint and Ink, the transitional journeys of the few discover their humble beginnings between their departure from The All-Stars and their arrival in The Champions, where their final destinations aren't always where one may dream. Anyone can post in these adventures. Create your profile/intro in the profiles thread, then join the adventure in progress. The main storyline primarily follows Harold and Hal Dangers and their friends.

This Role Playing Game is rated [SA] for Suggestive Adult scenes.

Starring
    Harold Dangers (Knightstar) - Warheart
    Hal Dangers (Night the Super Dog) - Warheart
    Dusty Marshall - Warheart
    Aden Machera (Eps 5 Post 48) - Darquirrin
    James Talbot - Darquirrin
    Jonas Talbot - Darquirrin
    (Others may be added to the list after they post their profiles/intros.)
    By Warheart and Darquirrin
    July 12nd, 2010

Ruins of Alton's Original Farm; Bogwood Forest
    Picnic Table in the front yard

Harold recalled what Reynard, Joshua, and Hikaru told him when he was given this list of names in All-Stars Episode 13...

Originally posted by Scentheart' post='6287 View Post
    Hikaru kisses back and smiles, "So? I'm not one to let species stand in the way. Need I remind you... Brand's a wolf." He winks. He chuckles, "They would indeed make Knightstar feel at home. But I think he would be at home in Magicwood Mysteries even more so."
    Originally posted by Scentheart' post='6293 View Post
    Hikaru nods, "I'm sure Knightstar will have a really good time." He winks at Knightstar then says, "Do you have the new boys list as well?
    Originally posted by Scentheart' post='6297 View Post
    Hikaru chuckles, "Just be careful. Standard warnings apply. All that parental jazz." He winks.
    Harold now looked over the list of boys names and where all they were. Reynard told him that he should meet them all as his initiation into the MM team.

Lupine Tails Boys and Their Locations
    Jason Monk, dragon boy - Gadragon's farm3 American boys, now Epoch's samates - Epoch's Weyr
    Marcus Sorrell, mated to Alton - Gadragon's farm
    Lucian Evans, mated to Pok the Pooka - Gadragon's farm
    Gregory Saddler, honey drake - Honey Drake Yiff Pools
    Harley Trevor, otter boi - Otterbeaver Slough
    Kevin O'Hare, gay unicorn - Androcles' Gay Unicorn Herd
    Peter Bunneh, were-foxy - Prince Friskytail's Were-Fox Dens
    Charlie Wilder, wolf raider/main beta - Majarama's Wolf Village
    Serge "Surger" Reinhardt, gay changeling wolf - Gashiftra Pack
    Phinean Phillips, hell houndyroo breeder - Hell HoundyRoo Realm
    Hikaru's Extra Boys and Their Locations
    Lawrence St.James, otter boi - Otterbeaver Slough
    Daniel Webster, Epoch's samate - Epoch's Weyr
    Simon Callahan, sex toy - Gryphon's Eyrie
    Ramona (Ramon) Callahan, hell hound bitch (male) - Hell Hound Realm
    Harold grinned. "I think the Honey Drake Yiff Pools are just north of the old crop field. Odd... I rather like this farm, even though it is in ruins. Maybe I can rebuild it over time. Put my super powers to a damned good use. Anyway, let's go find Gregory Saddler first. Just follow my nose to the honey. I won't fall in like he did." He giggled and headed off across the old soggy crop field.

~~~~~

Lord Albert Atticus' Cat Lord Estate
    Familiar Cat Quarters

Hal sighed as he was STILL a familiar cat, but he was currently bloated and pregnant from Lord Albert. Hal "Night the Super Dog" Dangers was STILL Hal "the Familiar Cat" Dangers. He still didn't like being pregnant. "At least he restored Aden Machera, cleaned his body and mind, and sent him to join a Lion Lord in the nearby Spellwood forest. I sure hope Aden is okay. I won't be moving for an eternity. Someone rescue me... please..."

The walk really wasn't all that far even without flying there. The directions included with the list were spot on and easy to follow. However, about half way there, Harold notices he has a tail. Not the kind attached to him which he's known about for quite some time but rather a follower. And a rather cute one at that. A member of same family as Weasels, Otters and Ferrets more commonly known as an Ermine. This particular ermine is a dark sandy blown with a particularly long tail with a black tip and darker highlights up it's body. It doesn't seem to be lost nor a natural animal as it followed Harold rather closely. It did not, however, as of yet try to get his attention nor speak. It seemed entirely content just to follow.

~~~~~

Lord Albert Atticus' Cat Lord Estate
    Familiar Cat Quarters

A voice says rather cutely, "Okay." Aden smiled as he walked in, carefully picked up Hal gently and carried him with him out to a veranda with a nice view over the gardens. He sets Hal down in his lap gentle and pets him softly. "Told you, you wouldn't be getting rid of me that easily." He smiled down at the cat he had just 'rescued'.

Comment

Without looking over his shoulder, Harold remarked, "The Magicwood Mysteries team is really something, isn't it?" Harold was only wearing his shorts with the hole in the back himself.

~~~~~

Hal smiled at up boy. "How are things between you and your new sponsor, the Lion Lord... Aden? I was just remarking on how glad that you finally got restored to yourself."

Comment

The ermine doesn't respond but he does fall in in step just a few paces behind Harold. He was a small creature running along on all fours behind Harold in perfect step. Though it did give him good views of the human boy's assets, intended or not.

~~~~~

Aden smiles, "Things are going okay. But I told him I had to come back because I made a promise and he arranged it with Lord Albert so I could continue to keep you company. Even if accidents might happen again. I made a promise and I stick by it." He leans down and kisses the top of Hal's fuzzy head, "Besides... I like you."

Comment

Harold smiled and continued on his way. As he exited the crop field and traversed the short distance between the field and the edge of the Honey Drake Pools, he noted that the smell of honey was rather weak. "Odd... this time of year, the smell of honey should be nearly overwhelming. I wonder what's up?"

Then he saw the pools of honey. And almost no Honey Drakes in sight. "Strange... I wonder where they all are?" He lifts his voice to the Honey Drakes he can see. "Good morning! Reynard Foxtaur sent me to meet and talk with Gregory Saddler! Is he around?"

~~~~~

Hal giggled. "Do you and Lion Lord ever... you know... yiff?"

Comment

The ermine sits down at Harold's feet, watching.

A small voice calls out, "No...... here...... You....Help?" It sounds like it's coming from inside the honey pool on the far side... And does NOT sound like a healthy honey drake.

~~~~~

Aden pokes Hal's belly gently, "No. He's a good sponsor. I asked if he had any yiffy plans... cause he IS hot but he glared at me and said that to yiff me would be like yiffing one of his own kids. He also said that if I wanted yiffing I could come back and stay here. But.... He is really good looking."

Comment

Harold replied, "Yeah, I'm here to help! I'm the original Harold Dangers, but in a moment, I'll be more than that!" He quickly bent down, moved the Ermine over to a tree, then stepped out in the open again and...

Harold shouts, "STAR OF KNIGHT!" His human body is overtaken in a flash of divine light as his form glows and slowly reshapes into a white Anubian Hound shaped body. This is followed by the golden twinkling glow around his neck as his gold shiny collar appears. Finally, the images of Anubis and Seker appear on either side of him before merging into his finalizing super powered canid form... "Knightstar, Defender of Star Light!"

He then took to the air and flew down across the surface of the honey pit, located the Honey Drake, scooped him up, then as he flew up out of the Honey Depression, he picked up the Ermine in his other paw and carried both passengers back to the Ruins of the farm and landed at the picnic table.Knightstar then set the Ermine down, as he got his medical kit from his backpack and started checking the Honey Drake out. "Don't worry, friend. I'll heal you up."

~~~~~

Hal hummed. "A sponsor type cat lord of the Lion theme who isn't yiffy. Sounds like you got the screwed end of the stick. Even Simba gets yiffy. Don't get me wrong... he is probably a good sponsor because he doesn't want to yiff you, but at the same time... it marks him as a very boring sponsor. I can't help but to feel sorry for you."

Comment

The ermine GLOMPS on Harold, running up his back and riding on his shoulders! "And I'm his mini-sidekick... AND NUMBER ONE FAN! I had to make sure it was REALLY, REALLY YOU! Not some nefarious plot to lure Ermy the GREAT out of hiding!"

The honey drake is pretty bad shape. He caught up in a net just above the honey surface so he's severely honey deprived! And the honey levels have been dropping with not honey drakes around!

~~~~~

Aden rubs on Hal, "You don't know the half of it. He makes all us take a shower followed by a medical check up.... EVERY MORNING." He sighs, "I think home life with him is gonna be VERY, VERY safe.... but very very boring."

Comment

Knightstar smiled. "When I'm in this form, Ermy, I am called Knightstar. But yeah, I am the original Harold. How come you are my number one fan? All I did was get splashed with Toonium at a science fair and have to spend nearly 2 years recovering at Lord Albert's estate, until just yesterday..."

He brings up a delivery service on his communicator and orders up a gallon of the freshest honey available. When it's delivered, Knightstar pours the stuff into a clean tub and carefully immerses the honey drake into the fresh honey. "You should improve now, sexy."

~~~~~

Hal hummed and purred from the rubs. "Then you are in a very BAD home, Aden. One thing I do know about Toon Sponsor Family Environments is that for a human boy or human girl, if it isn't exciting, regardless of how safe it is, then the human is going to up and go somewhere where they might be in danger and just have fun. The first thing you asked about was if the Lion Cat Lord was yiffy or going to have any yiffy plans and he got disgusted over the idea. What is he, some sort of Trinity Broadcasting Toon? Kimba the White Lion is always complaining about the straight non-yiffy stuff they force him to do on TV."

Comment

Ermy smiles, "Because your the original and BEST. You get knocked down but you get up again! Nothin's gonna keep you down! Your the best in the WHOLE WORLD and Ermy the GREAT! Ermy the FANTASTIC! Will be your faithful sidekick! OOOO!!! LOOK! We just saved the Honey Drake! WE'RE DYNOMITE TOGETHER!"

The Honey Drake can't help looking a little... weirdly at the Ermine but he focuses on Knightstar and says, "Yo... You save me... Tha..thank you.... Poachers... Are stealin' the Honey Drakes...We could find back because we'd get trapped and weakened in the nets...The others.... I don't know what they could be doing to them..."

Ermy grins! "This sounds like a Job.... For KNIGHTSTAR AND ERMY! WHOOSH! We'll save 'em!"

~~~~~

Aden scratches more in all the BEST ways and secret ways, "Actually... Sorta. He's the Cat Lord equivalent at least. Don't get me wrong. He's SUPER, SUPER nice... and SUPER nice looking...." He sighs, "But... It does get a little... boring. And clean. You know his house is cleaner than a hospital? Okay maybe not but.... kinda seems like it."

Comment

Knightstar said to Ermy, "Reynard has me out here on an Initiation Mission for my gaining entry into the Magicwood Mysteries team. They are a local mystery solving team here in Magicwood. My mission is to find and speak with all of the boys on a list that I was provided with. The Honey Drakes was my first stop. And now I find that I have to use my magical hero powers to rescue the Honey Drakes from these Saccharine Poachers. The are all going to be in such big trouble when I find them and I think I know who to ask to help me find them. There is a toon bumblebee I know here in Magicwood. He can smell even the faintest whiff of honey no matter how far away it is. He can lead me straight to the Honey Drakes and Gregory Saddler."

Knightstar allowed Ermy to stay on his back as he picked up the clean tub full of honey and took it back to Hikaru and explained what he was now going to have to do. Then he sped off and soon had the bumblebee riding on his head giving directions through the Magicwood.

~~~~~

Hal sighed. "And your way of rebelling is by keeping a promise to come back over here to Albert's House of Cat Lust to spend time with me, even though if you're ever yiffed again, you could end up a cat yourself all over again."

Comment

Ermy ohed a little and then says, "Well your still the best. I'd join ANY team you were on... if I could." his tone is really different from before... A momentary lapse in depressed sadness that is suddenly overridden by a boisterous exclamation. "For now! Hero and Side-Kick charge forward to rescue the Honey Drakes!" There seems to be a deeper reason why he is so outgoing and loud and hyper as it seems to keep him from thinking too long on other subjects.

~~~~~

Aden pokes Hal's nose, "No. I'm not using you as a crutch. I came here because I LIKE you, Hal. No other reason. If I wanted to rebel, I'd just go to that Kitty Kurb Klub they're opening out on the other side of town. I may not like my sponsor overmuch but I would never put you in that position. Trust me, okay? I'm here because I wanted to see you again. And... If an accident happens... It could just as easily happen walking down the street or browsing a toon shop."

Comment

Knightstar, Ermy, and the Bumblebee soon found the camp where it smelled like SEX, Honey Drakes, and not surprisingly... bears. The Bumblebee took off flying as he summoned a horde of his BEE friends to attack the bears and ONLY the bears.While that was going on, Knightstar and Ermy were bagging up the sick looking Honey Drakes for the return trip to where the first one was at the Bar & Grill.

~~~~~

Hal grinned slyly. "When you first arrived, you told me that you told the Lion Lord that you made a promise to Lord Albert that you would come back here to visit a friend. Now if I am that friend and you are now saying that you aren't using me as your excuse to get out of the house of Spic & Span Lions... then did you lie to your sponsor about your promise, or did you misspeak about your not using me as your escape excuse?" He winked because even though he had a Familiar Cat body, he still had his Super Dog mind and Super Recall Memory.

(See Post #4 concerning what Aden said about making a promise.)

Comment

Ermy's energy was REALLY helpful for that as he could get the drakes all gathered up quickly for Knighstar. "Poacher sure are NASTY. Bears at that. Big Bad Bears."

~~~~~

Aden says, "Well it's sorta both truth. I made the promise to you but, I also promised Lord Albert that nothing could keep me from visiting a friend and that I'd be back to see you. So... I didn't lie to either one. I guess it's a thin line but... I dunno. I like you Hal. I thought you'd be more... happy to see me. Instead it seems like your trying to point out reasons I shouldn't be here... If you have a problem with me... You can just tell me. I'll leave."

Comment

Soon, the bar and grill had a huge bath tub full of fresh honey and honey drakes in it.

Knightstar was successfully speaking with Gregory Saddler, whom hadn't been with the other Honey Drakes at all. He had been at a market up north selling jars of the Honey Drakes' Nummy Hunny: Guaranteed to feel good in your tummy!

After the talk with him ended, he went over to Hikaru and asked, "I get the feeling Reynard hired me to do a boy check-up job and he knew I'd have to either rescue people or make sure they were alright. Were you aware of that possibility, Hikaru? And please don't lie to me."

~~~~~

Hal sighed. "What I want is to be changed back to normal so I can GET OUT OF HERE!" Ow... "Fine time to have labor pains! OWWW!!!"

Comment

Working...
                              X