Collapse
No announcement yet.

KF-08 Reining Cats & Dogs

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Daroh smiles, "I suppose one of the others. But right now it's dinner time. Will you set the table, Harold?" He points to a bunch of plates and the table.

Comment

Harold nodnods and does as he is asked. He is a very good boy to have around. He soon has the deed done as he winks at his host and his roommates, and at the unimouse that he was rubbing on during Panthrix's story. "All done."

Comment

Daroh smiles and nods, "Thanks Harold." He starts bringing dishes of food to the table as the others gather around. The table was plenty big enough to seat all the roommates and their guest with a bit of room left over. Panthrix brought over an additional chair and placed it down for Harold while the unimouse brought over the cushions for it.

The taur simply watched for a while and then says, "You don't have to be uneasy around me, Harold. I will not bite." He began helping Daroh bring the dishes to the table. He moves with a solid but fluid and graceful motions. He smiles, "I used to be a human myself. But I expect that... you and I are not that dissimilar. In my case, I ended up spending several years in slavery in Nirvana to a powerful Rakshah warrior-lord. It is he who gave me the form you see before you. I am training to become a Lawyer. It was I who first found this apartment and acquired Daroh's assistance in procuring it. My name is Savast."

Daroh rolls his eyes, "In other-words, he's a stuck up cat who learned to act like a stuck up cat from the STUCK-UPPIEST cats around. The Warrior-Lord caste is by far one of the worst. Not as bad as Dragons though."

Savast hrmphs, "You certainly enjoy the amount of goods my salary brings in."

Daroh crosses his arms and says, "Do you really wanna go there, Savast... I do have the breakdown of last month's bill..."

Savast errs... "Nevermind."

Daroh nods, "Thought as much. Stuck up pouty-cat."

Savast pouts, crossing his arms over his upper chest, "At least you get the cute boys... When was the last time I got one?" He stalks off and closes the door to his room, pouting.

Panthrix shakes his head, "Don't mind Savast. He's... still learning how things work in LUST. And... lonely. The upper echelons of the feline lawyers treat us like dirt. You have to EARN your way up and ... it's easier to earn a dragon's favor than theirs. You can usually give a few untouched human males to a dragon to win them over... The cats? Much, much more fickle. Trust me. I am one." He giggles.

The unimouse nods but still hasn't spoken anything as he floats over and sits in Harold's lap.

From the kitchen, Daroh brings out dessert. "I'll make him a plate after everyone's had their first helping."

Comment

Harold smiles and pets on the unimouse who is in his lap. He's really enjoying giving attention to the unimouse, even though he's quiet. "Well I'm not a cat, so maybe it's good that I'm in the dark about all this." He starts filling a plate.

Comment

The unimouse smiles at Harold and leans into the attention as the others get ready to eat. He rubs on Harold in return under the table in a very pleasant way... just as if he wasn't wearing any clothes at all.

Comment

Harold is getting very erect and hot for the unimouse, thinking how he would LOVE to sleep with this guy tonight... or maybe... sit on or in the lord's slit who made unimouse in the first place. He can't wait to hear this guys' sexy story or maybe the unimouse is a trapper for a lord of some sort. So if that's the case, he does his job too wall.

Comment

The unimouse smiles at Harold but doesn't say anything. Letting his tail continue to rub over sensitive spots as he turns his attention to his dinner. He seemed to enjoy sitting right on Harold's bulge as it gave him the best 'height' up to the table. He doesn't acknowledge Harold's lust in any way but to smile shyly at Harold from time to time... He seemed to be waiting for the human to break down.

Comment

Harold is in the middle of his dessert when he breaks down, cumming in his pants and feeling hot, horny, and sweating a bit. He leans in close to the unimouse and whispers, "...can't...wait...to...meet...your...master..."

Comment

The unimouse smiles and licks Harold's cheek, whispering softly in a meek but EXTREMELY nice and seductive voice, "Would you like to right now?"

Comment

Harold whispers back, "yeah, i really would." He licks on the unimouse as he cums again without meaning too.

Comment

The unimouse and Harold, minus the clothes, are instantly elsewhere... And Harold can see the Unimouses' Master... who's lap he now resides in.

Comment

Harold, naked, is really impressed by the size of the Unimouses' Master. And is the lap a slit like thought? "Is this your master? He looks awesome..." What does the master look like overall?

Comment

The Unimouse kisses Harold again and slides sexily out of his lap politely bows to his master. The Master is BIG though, a 'Fallen Unicorn' with dark black fur, a reddish silver horn, hooves and nails and strong influences from dragonic and mouse heritage in him as well. Including dragon like wings and a slit that Harold was now sitting on. He smiles Harold and pets both of them softly. His touch is electric and pleasurable.

Comment

Harold loses track of time while he is with the Fallen Unicorn Dragon/Mouse Master. But eventually, he promises to return to spend a longer visit with the Master and then, he could bring the Master any gifts he desired.

"Are there any list items, aside from me in your lap again, that you would love for me to gather and bring to you, sir? If so, just give me the list and I'll do everything in my power to get them for you."

He then hugged and kissed the master. He would DEFINITELY spend a LOT more time with this guy next time. But he was on a Lord Albert deadline and he kept track of that one date in his mind. Otherwise, Lord Albert would just summon his ass.

Comment

The Master nods and gives him a small list... as well as saying, "And I would like you to hire one of my unimice as a permanent Companion/Assistant so that you can access my home and make use of our services at some point in the future." He then allows Harold to leave and even provides assistance for him to locate his would be trainers if he so wishes so he can teleport directly to them.

End of Episode Eight: Reining Cats & Dogs

Stay tuned for Episode Nine: The Boys of Lupine Tails

Comment

Working...
                                X