Collapse
No announcement yet.

KF-08 Reining Cats & Dogs

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Knight Flight
    Reining Cats & Dogs

In a world of Paint and Ink, the transitional journeys of the few discover their humble beginnings between their departure from The All-Stars and their arrival in The Champions, where their final destinations aren't always where one may dream. Anyone can post in these adventures. Create your profile/intro in the profiles thread, then join the adventure in progress. The main storyline primarily follows Harold and Hal Dangers and their friends.

This Role Playing Game is rated [SA] for Suggestive Adult scenes.

Starring
    Harold Dangers (Knightstar) - Warheart
    Hal Dangers (Night the Super Dog) - Warheart
    Aden Machera (Eps 5 Post 48) - Darquirrin
    James Talbot - Darquirrin
    Jonas Talbot - Darquirrin
    Sigmund Wyndtrough - Aragh the Wolf
    Aroma Pony - Aragh the Wolf
    (Others may be added to the list after they post their profiles/intros.)

By Warheart, Darquirrin, and Aragh the Wolf
    June 2nd, 2010

Lord Albert Atticus' Cat Lord Estate
    Private Hero Training Station on the Back Side of the Estate

Harold's training wasn't going as well as he had hoped. But fortunately the studly stallion trainer and the sexy militant demon kangaroo were very patient with him. Lord Albert has hired them to help Harold after the last trainers up and quit due to safety reasons.

Using the powers of his Knightstar form were not as easy as he was hoping they would be.

"Strength test, Harold. And if you do well, I'll play with you."That was always a NICE incentive to do better. And Knightstar focused on lifting the barbell with his paws while fragile eggs were balanced on top of each end of the weights. And of course, he heard them both fall and break.

He then sighed as he lowered his head. "...i suck... i'm never going to get this..."

~~~~~

Lord Albert Atticus' Cat Lord Estate
    Familiar Cat Quarters

Hal was not very happy today, nor was he the day before. Or the day before that. Apparently the so-called reward for helping Lord Albert resulted in a familiar cat yiffing. And believe me, he wasn't happy about being one for the duration. And a LOT of the other familiar cats KNEW it. Hal "Night the Super Dog" Dangers was currently Hal "the Familiar Cat" Dangers. He felt fortunate that it wasn't the weekend yet. He had been hearing rumors from the other Familiar Cats on what went on during the weekends.

"I am not having fun. How long is this going to last?"

Aden looks over at Hal, "You know the weekend is coming up soon..." He liked Harold a lot more than Hal but after what happened, he was himself stuck. He wasn't that bitter about it since he was far from being a superhero. He was just an ordinary boy caught by the Master of Capturing Boys.

Comment

Hal nodded his feline muzzle. "Yeah, I know. I've been hearing the tales told by the other cats. You're Aden, Harold's friend, are you? How are you holding up?" He was glad he had someone he could talk to in this situation.

Comment

Aden shrugged his kitty shoulders, "Well not having hands is weird... But I kinda don't mind it so much. I mean I'd rather be me again... But life like this isn't terrible. There is a lot worse things than this." He sighed a bit, "I wasn't that special to start with I guess. The only bad part is that Harold doesn't talk to me nearly as much now. Then again... It's kinda dangerous for him to since you have to 'earn' your way out of these quarters. At least that's what I was told."

Comment

Hal hugged Aden. "Exactly what I was told. When Lord Albert did this to me as a reward, he said it was only for a week long test so he could test some restoration fluids. But that was almost a week ago. Now I am wondering what his real intentions were? And I think you're special, Aden. If it weren't for you, I wouldn't have anyone normal to talk to in here."

Comment

Aden blushed a bit, "Yeah but your Hal. Your special. You have lots of friends and stuff... I was suppose to be invited into the sponsor program but... well I won't get to do that now..." He nuzzles back against Hal, "Thanks though..." He gave Hal's feline muzzle a small lick.

Comment

Hal nuzzles Aden. "I promise you... when we both get out of this, I'll make sure you get the sponsor family program. And if not that, then I promise to teach you things and train you to be an adventurer. Besides, I really do like you, Aden." He is thinking, Besides, Aden is the only one around here who gives me a hard on. Am I in love with him?

Comment

Aden nuzzled back and licked Hal's muzzle softly, grooming them softly in a cute way. "Thanks... I...I appreciate that. you don't know how much. Your the... well... the only one I have to do talk to... and you actually treat me really well." He blushed again and flicks his tail a bit in a cute and teasing way without even meaning to.

Comment

Hal kissed Aden deeply, muzzle-to muzzle. "So tell me... how did Albert catch you off guard?" He was now rubbing on Aden's body unable to prevent himself from doing it.

Comment

Aden prrrphs? He blushed hotly, his ears flicking cutely as he looked away for a moment, then he told Hal his story, in depth. He rubbed back though, encouragingly. He really likes Hal so he can't really help himself either. None of the other cats really make him feel like that but Hal does.

Comment

Hal takes Aden into their room and proceeds toward relaxing his friend. There wasn't much else they could do right now.

Comment

Aden, unlike with the others, actually tries to return the favor in the best ways he can.

Comment

Harold as Knightstar was currently resting, while the instructors sat nearby.

"I think he is very distracted, Demoru," said Stustali the studly stallion. "Like Krypto, he has super hearing, so when he hears a friend of his depressed, it depresses him. I could be wrong, but that's my 2 cents."

Comment

Demoru hrms and nods, "Ah concur. It makes more sense than any other explanation Ah can come up with."

Comment

Stustali hummed. "How can we cheer him up? I mean, all this training is supposed to be good for Harold, but... too much training and no fun isn't good for anyone. Perhaps you could... take him on a romp during your next trip home to check your mail and run those errands you're all the time saying you're having to do."

Comment

Working...
                              X