Collapse
No announcement yet.

KF-06 Try It, You'll Like It

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Darquirrin
    replied
    Aden was confused.... but was liking it so far! He certainly couldn't complain. He gave them all as much attention as he could. He was embarrassed the cats liked his lap so much they were fighting over it at times. That made him just wanna be nicer to the cats.

~~~~~

Scalubut walked up and smiled at Hal, "so... Wanna dance or would you rather I took you back to your place?"

End of Episode Six: Try It, You'll Like It

Stay tuned for Episode Seven: This Ain't No M.Y.T.H.

Leave a comment:

• Lord Pouchlaw
    replied
    The Familiar Cats all came in and joined in with yiffing and training Aden. Even Aden was going to get to feel what it felt like getting it under his tail.

~~~~~

Hal nodded his head, but he was preventing himself from drinking since he knew he was in a Kryptonian Heat and mixed with being drunk might get people killed. So he was staying sober.

Leave a comment:

• Darquirrin
    replied
    Aden was starting to gently hump back on Connip's teachings without even knowing he was doing it. Connip could tell that this was... an EXCEPTIONAL! boy. It was already almost as good a yiffing as the master would give his familiars and the more training Connip was giving him... The better it got. And the stronger the boy's scent got as well and started affecting the OTHER familiar cats in the room.

~~~~~

Chomper was munching on more food as he grinned at Night, "This is AWESOME! This is like the best party I've never been to before!"

Leave a comment:

• Lord Pouchlaw
    replied
    Captain Connip begins subliminally training Aden so he will WANT to join them as a Familiar Cat.

~~~~~

Harold and Albert were both still under the limousine. "When was the last time you changed the oil on this beast, Albert?"

Albert reached over to the valve. "Well, let's check..." And the mess that occurred following was perhaps the funniest automobile accident ever to occur for two people.

~~~~~

The Comita-Gotham Night Club was really hopping with the F-Squad members there and all expenses being paid by Ace and the whole outing approved by both Ace AND Dalis.

Leave a comment:

• Darquirrin
    replied
    Aden blushed a little as he ate, he really was starving and willing to try anything the cats gave him but the Captian was finding what he was saying VERY true. That aroused member was feeling REALLY REALLY nice and the costume made him look really nice as well. Connip could get used to this!

Leave a comment:

• Lord Pouchlaw
    replied
    Captain Connip summoned a familiar cat body costume with the head part hanging over the back for now and magically puts it on Aden's sexy body, with the erection stemming through at the right place. and aligning the tailhole for a horny cat lord later. "Now that you have something to wear, I'll help you get to the dining room where you can eat something and I'll sit in your lap and entertain this arousal you have."Moments later, costumed Aden is sitting at the table with Connip not only in his lap, but hilted on the aroused member."We'll give you whatever you want to eat, Aden. And for the record... you really look GOOD in that costume. It's like it was made for you."

Leave a comment:

• Darquirrin
    replied
    Aden couldn't help blushing some as the rubbing made it worse. "I guesso...Um....Is there...anything to eat around here... I am a little hungry..." And horny as his 'stiffy' is really obvious now. And a bit larger than before but Connip probably wouldn't know that.

Leave a comment:

• Lord Pouchlaw
    replied
    Captain Connip said, while rubbing on Aden, "You wrote down that you were really interested in sexual affairs with familiar cats. And because I am the first familiar cat you've met, you are getting aroused by my being here. I am glad your body is reacting to me in an honest manner. It shows that you really do want to be around us. Someone told me that you secretly wanted to wear a familiar cat costume, too. We have some, if you really want to wear them."

Leave a comment:

• Darquirrin
    replied
    Aden says, "I...I don't think I can really... move much yet." He starts looking over the forms... "Um...Why...Why do I feel... so...wierd....and hot...and itchy...?" The cat notices he has a bit of a stiffy from reading the forms... though no other reason.

Leave a comment:

• Lord Pouchlaw
    replied
    Captain Connip arched an eye. "You don't remember anything?" He then grinned somewhat and magically snagged the first form that had arrived about Aden and he magically made a change on it, telling that the boy was interested in familiar cats and magically made all of the writing appear to be the same, so you would assume the same person wrote it.

"Luckily for you... you filled out an information form about yourself before you came to Q.C. Planet. This has your real name and everything you love more than anything else. Because I am assigned to you, I'll help you adjust to things. And if you would like, we can move you into my room over on the good side of the mansion." Connip then showed the form and information to Aden.

"See? Your name is Aden." True, Connip could have lied, but surely someone else, like Harold, would have called Aden by his real name and then Aden would know the cat lied. Better to be verbally honest than to be caught in a lie.

Leave a comment:

• Darquirrin
    replied
    Aden blinks...then says, "What's Toonium.... And... Do you...happene to remember my name by chance?"

Leave a comment:

• Lord Pouchlaw
    replied
    Captain Connip simply tells Aden the truth. That _IS_ the best way to make a good friend is to be honest. "You fell face first into a Toonium deposit and you accidentally tried to breathe the stuff. Knightstar quickly got you over to the hospital where they pumped your lungs and cleaned all of the Toonium out of you that they could find. Then Dr. Tennyson suggested that you be brought back here to the estate to recover around your friends. And you can call me Connip. You know, you're very cute..."

Leave a comment:

• Darquirrin
    replied
    Aden finished off two glasses before he's finished. He pants a little... breathing heavily. His throat still somewhat sore, "Wha....happened?"

Leave a comment:

• Lord Pouchlaw
    replied
    Captain Connip gently helped Aden with the water. "Slowly now. Sip the water, Aden." He gently pets on the boy's head hair and ears with one paw, while his tail rubbed on Aden's neck. He sure would look good as a cat, but he has to suggest it. Unlike Thirteen, I don't trick people.

Leave a comment:

• Darquirrin
    replied
    Aden coughed a bit and sipped the water thirstily before coughing again.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X