Collapse
No announcement yet.

KF-06 Try It, You'll Like It

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 0 (0 members and 0 guests)

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hal and Knightstar both arrive at the Insanitarium at the same time, albeit for different reasons. Hal is with Beanie, I MEAN, Mudslide... and Knightstar is rushing Aden into emergency to be worked on by Dr. Tennyson.

Harold said, "He fell in Toonium face first and accidentally tried to breath the stuff."

Hal showed Dr. Warner the note and then received a full examination while Mudslide watched.

Comment

Mudslide is still grumbling about that. He hates his name. But he's curious about what is going on with Hal.

Dr. Tennyson starts working on the boy immediately, starting with a lung-pumping!

Comment

Dr. Warner read the note and rather quickly finished the examination. "Well, it's confirmed, Hal. You're not only in heat, but it's a Kryptonian heat at that. When Krypto gets like this, he leaves the planet. He returns when the phase passes. While you're like this, you may appear crankier than usual and more barbaric with less thought of consequences with the use of your powers. And heaven help anyone ending up on the receiving end of your outbursts. I am going to send your MIT instructors an official warning on what's going on with you. There is nothing I can prescribe because your Kryptonian body will simply shrug it off. The only thing that would work versus your heat is Kryptonian Frost. And it has to be natural in structure. Artificial frost won't work. That means you can't use your super cold breath to make yourself colder. It has to be the real deal. I'm sorry, Hal. But that's the verdict."

Hal sighed, as he glanced over at Mudslide. "F-Squad is going to love this. Especially Scalubut."

~~~~~

While Harold/Knightstar waited for word about Aden, he received a visit from Ace/Bat Hound who finally tracked him down.

Ace tagged Harold with a paw. "You're it." He winked. "Now that I've found you again, there are some things I want to tell you." And he started explaining how much he really cared about Harold and wanted to make sure he was okay. "I am not going to ask that you attend MIT, but I would like you to attend a powers school that I am associated with so I can work directly with you."

Harold nodded his head, giving Ace a hug. "Concerning MIT... there are a list of things you really need to know about that place. This all occurs behind your back." And he laid the truths on Ace that were shared with Harold from Hal. "Therefore, if you want my ever visiting even... either change the diapers of that place, or declare a new powers school so I won't have to put up with MIT's incessant stupidity. It's entirely up to you. I don't care which you do, Ace... but MIT as it currently stands is a pile of shit with selfish instructors who commit favoritism among students they like better. The rest end up in F-Squad. In fact, it would be better if anyone sent to F-Squad got exclusive VIP invites to this new powers school you are proposing. The favorites should never be invited."

Ace hummed, listening to everything Harold said. He never interrupted once. It really seemed that Ace really CARED about Harold a LOT.

Finally, Ace said, "You have my word, Harold. I am going to spend the next year trying to clean up MIT. If it turns out to be a hopeless case, the new school will be formed and you and the rest of F-Squad will get invites there. As for instructors, hired teachers will be out. The best teachers are those with actual experience. I'll try to get in the big names to help with the new school."

Harold added, "Abolish Team Classes, Ace. That is where the most favoritism occurs. I know you got mad when Hal went for Solo Hero Classes. But there is no favoritism there. It only happens in the Team Classes."

Ace nodded his head. "I will talk to Dalis about this and let him know what all you told me. Keep in mind, if I form the new school, I will resign as MIT's dean. If it can't be cleaned up, there is no reason for me to support it."

Harold hugged Ace again and kissed him on the muzzle. "You get another kiss if you really make the changes in MIT, _OR_ start the new school. Now run along... you have work to do."

And Ace departed, really wanting that promised second kiss. hehe.

Comment

Mudslide tilts his head, "Not really. You forget, Hal. We're concerned about you... But we're behind you. Especially Scalie. He ... ahem... likes you. Though he's never said as much out loud. Take it from someone who knows someone." He shrugs, "We'll do anything we can help you through it but we're just F-Squad. There isn't a huge lot we can do. But anything we can, we will. WE take care of our own."

~~~~~

Dr. Tennyson sends words to Harold that the boy is going to live but that it was a narrow shave. If Harold had been a few seconds later, he might not have made it. As it stands, there is no way to know how bad the damage to his body will be as he's currently in a coma but that they expect him come out of it within a few hours... Technically, he was dead when Harold brought him in. But there is a good chance for a full recovery given time. Dr. Tennyson also has sent word to Albert of what has happened. He also has recommended, if Harold is willing, to help Aden adjust to his new life when he wakes up.

Comment

Hal grinned. "Are you guys behind me because my butt looks good?" He giggled feeling naughty.

~~~~~

Lord Albert arranges for Aden to be moved back to the Cat Lord's estate where a side connecting bedroom would be arranged (that would also be off limits during the hunts) next to Harold's bedroom.

Minutes later, Harold was back at the estate where he could hear the pounce-hunt continuing. "I'll be glad when today is over with. They are being noisier than usual."

Comment

Mudslide flicks his tail with a grin, "I think both sides are equally good looking." He winks.

~~~~~

Aden will be moved into the attached room after he wakes up.

Comment

Hal grins and gives Mudslide a kiss on the muzzle, whispering, "I can be very good in bed... Beanie..." They were already heading back toward MIT.

Comment

Beanie blushed and whispered back, "Maybe but you never acted interested in finding a boyfriend before now and that's what I'm looking for. Though if your interested in just a one night thing...heh I'm interested."

Comment

Hal grinned. "Maybe I should let all of F-Squad bang me tonight. I mean, what is the best way to break a heat?"

Comment

Mudslide laughs, "Maybe. But I'm not so sure Scalie will like that."

Comment

A few days later on both sides...

Bat Hound conducted a personal inspection of the F-Squad Basement Quarters. "Clean. Good job. Beds are made properly. Better. Everyone is clean and well groomed. Impressive. A+ guys. Oh, by the way... if conditions don't improve here at MIT in a year's time... all of you will be invited to the new school that I will be personally teaching at. And on that day, MIT will be looking for a new dean." He winked at F-Squad, then resumed his inspection.

Hal was surprised that Bat Hound was being SO 'far and beyond the call of duty' NICE to F-Squad.

Ace still wants that kiss from Harold.

~~~~~

Harold walked around the feline filled mansion in a full set of plate armor while carrying a sharp spear in one hand. One of the familiar cats had warned him that Lord Albert was still in heat. So Harold wasn't taking any chances. Of course you could hear him coming a long way off. CLANK, CLANK, CLANK, CLANK!

Lord Albert said, "Are you going to wear that armor forever, Harold?"

Harold grinned. "When I have it on good authority that you aren't in heat... I'll remove it then. I don't want to become a cat."

Comment

Scalubut thought this was a trick but he did like the new Bat Hound... if it was the same Bat Hound.The others seems pretty happy with the situation so far!

~~~~~

Despite assurances from the good doctor, Aden had not yet woken up. He had been moved to his new room but was so far, sleeping peacefully and without much change. He still LOOKED human but Harold personally knows how well you can trust that.

Dr. Tennyson promised to rush over if needed but for now there was nothing he could but wait while Harold took care of his charge.

Comment

Bat Hound finally said, "Okay F-Squad. You're clean and clear. Go into town and relax." He handed them all passes for an official outing. "This is all on me this time. I told the club owner to charge anything you order directly to my account. I want you guys to go have a good time for a change. Please try not to get pregnant." He winked and giggled, then departed to surprise the rest of the school.

Hal said, "Someone wonderful must have happened to him. He is acting too nice."

T.B. said, "He gave us passes signed by him and Dalis. I am going to use mine."

~~~~~

One of the familiar cat captains are keeping a close eye on Aden for when he wakes up.

Harold is soon helping Albert do car maintenance on the limousine. And yes, Harold is still in that armor.

Lord Albert chuckled. "I hope you don't chafe inside that suit. Why don't you just wear a metal tailhole protector?" He laughed as he worked.

Comment

Scalubut frowns, "It's suspicious..."

Chomper says, "Well I'm starving and I think it's nice! F-Squad! Let's go!"

Polaris grins, "No sense in letting them go to waste, right?"

~~~~~

It was dark when Aden finally started groaning a little....whispering with a raspy throat for water.

Comment

The familiar cat captain carefully props up Aden's head and carefully holds a cup of water up to Aden's lips to help him drink. "Easy there, Aden. We have all the water you need. I am Captain Connip, the Number Two familiar cat here at Lord Albert's estate."

Comment

Working...
                                X