Collapse
No announcement yet.

KF-06 Try It, You'll Like It

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aden smiles, "Okay." He too gives Albert a hug but less strongly than Harold and then heads after Harold and outside.

~~~~~

Mudslide takes Hal with him and over the river and through the woods but not to grandma's house. Instead he takes Hal to see his uncle's mate at Marc Garfield's (AKA Beast Boy ) place. Mudslide's own second choice and into the counciller's office there. He greets his 'aunt' and introduces Hal.

Comment

Harold leads the way through the back garden and into the woods behind the estate. "So, Aden... where we going? What would you like to see?"

~~~~~

Hal coughs a little. "Um, Hi. I'm Hal Dangers... er... not really a Dangers... Um... I'm Night the Super Dog. I've been having some problems... ma'am."

Comment

Aden ums... "Well... I was hoping you could show me some of the places you told me about in your stories and history... I'm REALLY interested in seeing some of this with my own eyes! I know what happened sounded bad but... Just walking around and looking can't be bad, right?"

~~~~~

The otter is VERY good looking and a guy. Unlike what you expected. The uncle's mate is a male. He smiles, "No need to be formal, Hal. I know you well enough from the papers and such. Have a seat. I don't bite." He smiles and takes a seat as well, "Beanie, dear, wait outside?"

Beanie BLUSHES, "DOn't call me that!!!" But he heads outside.

The muscular otter guy smiles at Hal, "Now... It's your show. And I'm here until your ready to leave. Talk to me."

Comment

Harold nodded his head. "There's no danger in looking, but... I will mention that Toonium can be really creepy looking. Imagine silvery glittery slimy glistening play-doh that exists in a fluid like pool inside of caves. And when you get any on you, it feels tingly and that is when you need get help immediately if you don't want to be transformed into something. I know where a cave deposit of the stuff is pretty close to here. As long as we stay on the marked trail, we can view it safely. Come on." And he leads the way to the cavern.

~~~~~

Hal giggles, thinking, Mudslide's name is Beanie! Wait until I tell the others... hehe. But then aloud, he said, "I've been having a period of my dark side coming out and performing pretty violent acts against fellow students when they provoke me. Let me tell you everything that has happened." And he does.

Comment

Aden grins and hugs Harold, "Thanks. I'm glad your not... creeped out that I'm kinda curious what it looks like and stuff... I guess your like me. Curious." He nodnods and follows Harold. He has no plans to fall into the stuff or leave the marked trail!

~~~~~

The otter councilor smiles, "I see." He takes notes and listens to the story. "You've been under a lot of emotional stress so this kind of things isn't too surprising but how do you feel about what you've been doing?"

Comment

Harold replied, "Not really curious... but my exposure happened when bottle of Toonium exploded while Timesheart and I were visiting a science fair in Meta-Star City. Krypto was on paw and quickly rushed me to the Insanitarium. When I got out, I started to not only develop powers, but... a second form, as well."

~~~~~

Hal said, "How I feel after each release is both guilt and... relief that I did lash out. Blackflight said it best... he said that when I unleash those powers, it happens so fast that it doesn't look like I even thought about it. That experiencing the event is scary."

Comment

Aden says, "Oh? Like Krypto's?" He looks pretty interested in hearing all about it! He's a nice friend and a good listener as he looks around where they are going.

~~~~~

The councilor nods, "I see. Based on what you've said... It seems like your highly frustrated. Both with the situation... and yourself. You don't like hurting people but putting things 'right' gives you some relief. Have you ever thought that maybe it's because you've ... held yourself back? Do you have any extracurricular activities that you can focus on to burn off some of this tension and extra energy?"

Comment

Harold led the way inside the deposit cavern sticking to the marked trail until they reached a well lit grotto in the cavern where a pool of the Toonium smoothly and lay sparkling. "And that, Adan... is Toonium. That is what they call a raw deposit. It's rare to find a pool on an even level like this, which is why it is safe to view."

~~~~~

Hal grinned. "You mean like crime fighting in the streets of Comita-Gotham? No, I've been focusing on my school work."

Comment

The councilor shakes his head, "No. I mean like power-controlled Blitz Ball and other sports... like we have here. Your school doesn't offer these things?" He goes on to explain a WIDE variety of outdoor classes and sports aimed at helping the students unwind and burn off pent up energy.

~~~~~

Aden approaches but carefully stays back he hopes, and looks at the stuff up close, "Wow.... That's pretty NEAT! A little creepy like you said but... neat!"

Comment

Hal grinned. "MIT is not a sports school, sir. You go there to learn how to use your powers. That's all. Besides, I was hired by Lord Albert and the Pink Panther to investigate MIT without letting Dalis nor Bat Hound know that I was doing that. So far, neither knows the true reason I agreed to apply there. Lord Albert wanted to hire All-Stars to go in and do this case, but when he found out that Dalis was an All-Star, he decided to wait until one of us was preparing for college. And he chose me to conduct this case alone."

~~~~~

Harold grinned, as he watched Aden look at the stuff. He could see how dangerously close Aden was, but as long as Aden didn't move any closer, he was fine. He grabbed a metal ladle and dipped it into the 'play-doh' soup and slowly poured it back out, showing Aden just how slow and molasses like the Toonium was. "Like I said... goopy."

Comment

The councilor nods a little, "So... Then this is really just an act... To stay in trouble so you can do your 'job'?"

~~~~~

Aden smiles, "Neat!" He leaned a little closer, but still avoiding it but one little nudge and he'd probably slip in. Harold just had to 'nudge' him ever so slightly if he wanted to be naughty.

Comment

Hal replies, "No, sir. My dark side getting out of control is not an act. I had been actually staying out of trouble until a week ago. And suddenly... it was like going into heat. The littlest thing would set me off."

~~~~~

The ground is very slick near the edge of the Toonium. But as fate would have it, the Toonium chooses that moment to surge up into the form of a very erection-causing feline shape with the come hither look... and then it slowly settles back down into the pool becoming as smooth as it was before.

Harold said, "See? Sometimes it... does that."

Comment

The councilor nods, "I'm just asking because I have to know these things if I'm going to help you. The more you describe it... I think I know what is going on but I think you should check in with Doctor Warner for a check up to be sure. I'll right it down for you here." He jots down some things and smiles, "There... I think when you read that you'll understand."

~~~~~

Aden jerked back with a cry of surprise...which made him loose his footing and go slipping and sliding and face-firsting into the stuff, which knocked the air out of him when he fell. His reflex was to try and breath and that made him start to cough as his head was stuck in the stuff and you can't breath toonium!

Comment

Hal slowly reads over the note...

~~~~~

Harold yelps, then shouts, "STAR OF KNIGHT!" And he instantly transforms into his white Anubian hound form... Knightstar! "Now that I have protection from Toonium, like Krypto, I have to fish him out and get him over to the Insanitarium fast!" And he begins to do just that! Of course, a dip in Toonium always removes your clothes. If you wore any... hehe.

Comment

It was rather short but it had a details description of what Hal was going through and the diagnosis. Not far off with the heat statement. But he recommends a through exam by Dr. Warner.

~~~~~

Aden was unconscious rather quickly... his lungs filled with Toonium and that WAS NOT a common part of Toonium exposure...that could be bad for the boy and time was REALLY of the essence! He was coughing and gagging and trying to breath but his chest felt like it was on fire and he couldn't breath. The boy was drowning in Harold's arms.

Comment

Working...
                                X