Collapse
No announcement yet.

KF-05 Welcome to F-Squad

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

KF-05 Welcome to F-Squad

Knight Flight
    Welcome to F-Squad

In a world of Paint and Ink, the transitional journeys of the few discover their humble beginnings between their departure from The All-Stars and their arrival in The Champions, where their final destinations aren't always where one may dream. Anyone can post in these adventures. Create your profile/intro in the profiles thread, then join the adventure in progress. The main storyline primarily follows Harold Dangers as he seeks out a college to call home.

This Role Playing Game is rated [SA] for Suggestive Adult scenes.

Starring
    Harold Dangers - Warheart
    Hal Dangers - Warheart
    James Talbot - Darquirrin
    Jonas Talbot - Darquirrin
    Sigmund Wyndtrough - Aragh the Wolf
    Aroma Pony - Aragh the Wolf
    (Others may be added to the list after they post their profiles/intros.)

KF-05 Welcome to F-Squad
    By Warheart, Darquirrin, and Aragh the Wolf
    January 22nd, 2010

The F-Squadron:
    T.B. or Turbo Blast: a male 69 pound weakling of a squirrel with a fantastic turbo powered "power blast" when he punches something (he is also the nephew of an U.E.C. member.)
    Blimp Bear:
    Ice Iguana:
    Solar Stallion:
    Rabbitara:
    Sword Strike: an armored skunk
    Gluey Gecko:
    Night the Super Dog: Hal Dangers, of course, from the All-Stars.
    Hypknot: a husky by the name of David
    Scalubut:
    Mudslide: an otter
    Polaris: a polar bear
    Wrangler Roo:
    Chomper: a goat who can eat EVERYTHING and ANYTHING!
    Blackflight: a black canine with super powers
    Hamtar: a sword and armor using boar
    Chaosmire, Blayze's Kingdom, Blackbog's Territory

Harold continued to pet and rub on Midnight as he continued to feel horny and yiffy. Plus, Midnight's scales and groin felt really alluring and attractive. He had no idea how far away Ebony and Blackbog were in the estate lair. They could have been on the other side of the estate for as far as he knew.

~~~~~

Maverick Institute of Technology

Bat Hound was still fuming that Hal had registered as a solo hero. He wanted Hal as a team player in MIT. However, to deflect his anger, he went off and pursued his 'secret investigation'.

~~~~~

F-Squad Basement Quarters

Hal sat on his bunk reading a short story when his super hearing detected the other F-Squaders returning from their classes. He simply stayed where he was, wanting the others to simply find him. Or simply go about their business.

The F-Squaders in this case are listed above... (See the quote box!)

T.B. sighed. "That class was brutal. I told that stupid instructor that my punches can shred nearly anything."

Midnight kissed Harold and rubbed on him softly, starting to get a bit more intimate, "Master's not far away now but I could help you relief some of that until he gets here. It's part of our jobs and we like doing it." He smiles and licks Harold's cheek and thinks a moment as he listens... Then he says, "If you want my serious opinion then? Try a faux-samating for a while and see if the life-style suits you. Maybe what you'll find is that... if you really love your dragon... maybe it's something you want to consider. Dragon's and Samates don't talk about it much... but there is a spell that basically makes you a Samate... temporarily and while your under the spell, you cannot be Samated by another dragon. It's one of those not really spoken of things but you seem to really like us Samates and... well I just wanna help. You're really nice and I think you deserve the chance to try it out for yourself. Even if you choose not to try that..."

He whispers in Harold's ear, telling him some of the things he's found dragon's REALLY love. Then he giggles, "Even if you choose not to be a samate... Maybe you should try out being in a dragon's lap nude more often. One of the things I found before I became a Samate was that there was nothing that felt....safer....or more comfortable...than letting my friends heat up their scales, apply some oil and wriggles around in their oiled up laps and enjoy the heat. It was really fun and my friend never samated me... though Blackbog did." He giggles a bit more.

~~~~~

Ta'Nathi appears in front of Bat Hound and grins, handing over a stack of paperwork that suddenly expanded into 500 stacks on top of the Bat. "I finished that review you requested. You have some work on your paws, doggie boi toi. See yas later. You owe me now. Yep. You owe a Kitsune. Be very afraid." He laughs and vanishes.

~~~~~

Hypknot, a skinny runt of a husky with hypnosis and mental powers, sighs, "It's not your fault though. At least you weren't in my class..." He shudders, "My power backfired so badly that everyone had nosebleeds and were stuck re-watching some of my most embarrassing moments as a pup. Now THAT.... That's embarrassing." He sighs, "I heard we were getting a new roomie though. I wonder who he pissed off. Oh... By the way, T.B., Ace was looking for you yesterday. Did he ever find you?"

Comment

Harold giggled. "Help me get some relief then. As for being a samate... I made a promise to my friend Drake that if I decided to do that, he would be the first one I'd try it with, even though he has four other samates already, whom I've never seen..."

~~~~~

T.B. replied, "Yeah, Ace spoke to me. I posted the new chores and mini-missions on our 'job board'. Then he told me a little about our new roomie. The guy insisted upon being roomed with F-Squad from the start. He didn't piss off anyone. He _ASKED_ to with us. Now... here's the surprise clincher: Our new roomie is none other than..." He paused. "...Hal Dangers, a.k.a. Night the Superdog."

Comment

Midnight giggles, "Then ... perhaps you could take a tour of his slit and see what you think and try it out." and then he kisses Harold and started 'helping' Harold in ways only he knows how! He's DAMN good.

~~~~~

Hypknot blinks, "WHAT??!?!? YOUR KIDDING?!"

Comment

T.B. smiled. "I shit you not. We get to have Night the Superdog in F-Squad. That has to burn the butts of the upper class students." He chuckled. "Hal is likely listening to us right now with his super hearing."

Comment

Hypknot says, "Probably... What in the hell is he doing in F-Squad... Let's go see." He's still unsure how to feel about his fellow canine being there.

Comment

T.B. said, "As you know, I am the F-Squad Captain. Ace told me that anyone who volunteered to be based out of F-Squad's quarters would receive merit points toward graduating provided that they didn't totally blow it overall. Ace told me that even the biggest mess up has a chance to be the biggest hero. Having said that... let's go check on Hal."

Back in the bunking area, Hal lay on his bed reading his book quietly. He was familiar with T.B., but he didn't know Hypknot... as in, he hadn't heard any stories about him. He glanced up at the two as they entered. "Hi fellows."

T.B. smiled. "You look comfy. I hope you know that everyone in F-Squad has chores they must do while they are here. And you'll be no different."

Hal grinned. "You're talking to Hal the Super Janitor, remember?" He winked. "And who's your friend?"

Comment

Hypknot says, "I'm David... Alias Hypeknot. Not by choice. Though... Why were you a janitor?" He must be newest to not know the story.

Comment

Hal says, "After I graduated high school, I checked out a few colleges that had sent me invites, but none of them seemed to catch my direct attention. So while I was trying to decide where to go, the Biker Mice and the Swat Kats hired me to work for them in a factory of theirs in Japanopolis."

He took and breath and continued. "While I was working, Pentad, a super villain group, sent an evil construct that looked like me to try to get Bat Hound trapped in a samate trap in the underworld. For some reason, Bat Hound was getting too close to finding them, so... the sent this evil double to get Bat Hound stuck. However, the plan backfired when wind from the open window blew the trap note into the F-Squad's chores tray. Over 2/3rds of the whole school was in the trap. Everyone except Bat Hound. Pentad didn't wait to find out if they had gotten rid of Bat Hound or not, and allowed the construct to go join a samate school."

Hal continues. "Bat Hound tried to mentally contact the 'me' that had written the trap note, but because the construct wasn't alive, his mental communicae went to the Hell Emperor and Lord Yuskay contacted me in Japanopolis. When he tried to pin the crime on me, both the Biker Mice and the Swat Kats vouched for my whereabouts and activities for that whole time. The Hell Emperor then determined that someone evil had tried to pin the whole thing on me and they set about locating the creep. Bat Hound told me that F-Squad was the first to be caught."

He then said, "To help with the F-Squad victims recoveries, I volunteered my time as a janitor here at MIT where I assisted the students and faculty make a full recovery. But in the meantime, I continued to work for the Biker Mice and the Swat Kats. In fact, I still have the job whenever I like."

T.B. said, "After a week of his being a janitor, though, we F-Squaders decided to show our support and we worked at the factory for a week and I think we impressed a lot of people in Japanopolis then. When I learned that Hal was going to be joining MIT and was going to insist to live with F-Squad, I knew he actually wanted to be one of us. And now he's here."

Comment

Hypknot says, "I see... I have to admit that seems... pretty selfless. I'm not sure I would have done the same thing... Well I guess that's cause of how bad I know F-Squad is treated but... I admit, I'm impressed."

Comment

Hal smiled and shook David's paw. "Well, Dalis would have beat my ass had I chosen NOT to volunteer my time. I am an All-Star, you know." He grinned.

Comment

David shakes paws with Hal then asks... "What made you decide to stop and join MIT of all places? Oh.. right.... Dalis?"

Comment

Hal grinned. "Bat Hound sent me a scholarship to attend college here. Dalis Hailey, son of the Panthagoyle, from New World Mutants fame, wanted me to join the UEC. But that wasn't my cup of tea. However, Dalis is a major funder here at MIT."

Comment

David nods, "That's how a lot of the big names end up here... Either Bat Hound or Dalis..."

Comment

Hal smiled. "Mr. Pink insisted that I come here, too. He said he would be watching..." Then he whispered, "...so don't do anything underhanded while in MIT. " He then winked. Then in a normal voice, he asked, "So tell me about yourself, David... how did a handsome husky like you end up here at MIT and in F-Squad?"

Comment

Working...
                              X