Collapse
No announcement yet.

KF-04 A Boy in Education

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Harold smiled. "Maybe a little something to drink. I'm a friend of Ebony's."

Comment

Midnight smiles and nodnods. He goes and returns a few minuets later with a gold chalice on a silver platter and holds the platter out to Harold, "I made sure to bring the Human and Mortal Safe stuff. For yous."

Comment

Harold smiled and took the drink and sipped it. "Thank you, Midnight. Want to sit in my lap or do you have some other fun and/or naughty things to be doing?" He was thinking about Albino when he said the last part...

Comment

Midnight blushes, "If... I am allowed, Sir..." He curls his tail around his ankles and shuffles over and looks up at Harold, still blushing and looking hopeful he'll be allowed in the boy's lap.

Comment

Harold smiled. "Sure. Come on over and get in my lap. We both might learn something."

Comment

Midnight yayed softly with a grin and climbed up in Harold's lap, very happily. He was very slick and nicely scented as well. He kissed Harold's cheek and snuggled into the warm lap.

Comment

Harold petted and rubbed on Midnight while he waited for Ebony to return, though he wasn't sure how long that would take. He was again thinking about Albino doing trap duty. "Ebony told me that Albino was on 'trap duty' today... what exactly is 'trap duty'?"

~~~~~

Hal returned to MIT and sat down in the F-Squad quarters, reading over the available class choices. He could either choose Solo Hero or Team Hero. He was strongly considering Solo Hero since the Pink Panther had spoken with him earlier that day and had suggested that there was Favoritism occurring in MIT and taking Solo Hero would remove him from that Favoritism circuit. But the Pink Panther also asked Hal to keep his eyes and ears open.

He looked at his registration form and he began filling it out. "Night the Superdog. Alias Hal Dangers. Course Choice... Solo Hero." And he filled in that box and continued to fill out his registration form.

Comment

Midnight says, "Well, we take turns in various traps and lures around the estate to try and lure unsuspecting visitors or thieves and stuff into our traps. After trapping them, they get delivered to the hold area where the Samates get to have 'fun' with them until the Master is ready to evaluate them. They are never just automatically made Samates though. Master does not believe that 'trash' should be allowed to be a samate but some boys who are honest and nice and do want it, are allowed to join if they really want to. Master's very kind and just. At least in my opinion though I suppose I am biased."

Comment

Harold smiled. "Sounds very systematic. Trapped people don't automatically get Samated. A very clever system. Now I feel safer about being here to see Ebony."

~~~~~

Hal reported to the submissions desk and turned in his registration papers to the clerk. "This should make Bat Hound happy. I'm officially signing up here at MIT... but I insist for being roomed with the F-Squad. I've made some mistakes in recent weeks, so F-Squad is where I belong for now." He then headed back into F-Squad quarters.

The clerk read over the registration form and then, took the form in to Bat Hound's office.

Comment

Midnight smiles, "Ebony's really nice." He snuggles in Harold's lap with a grin, "And yeah. No one around here is automatically made into a Samate. Master's very serious about that. He wants his Samates to be GOOD and HAPPY." He smiles and licks Harold's nose, "And Ebony's on his way back now."

Comment

Harold giggled, rubbing between Midnight's groin. "Is Ebony tracking a trail of the master's cum?" he giggles, since he thought it was a good joke.

~~~~~

Bat Hound hummed. "He finally registers..." He pauses. "...AS A SOLO HERO?! WHAT FOR?!"

Comment

Midnight giggles!! He thought the joke was funny, "No, the Master's coming to meet you."

Comment

Harold winks and grinz. "Is Ebony stuck in Master's lap?" He laughs, rubbing Midnight's groin some more, giggling.

Comment

Midnight grins, "Mmaaaaybe." He winks and giggles again and says, "I like you. You think like we do. If I didn't know any better, I'd say you were a human samate." He giggles some more.

Comment

Harold giggled and whispered, "I'm seriously horny, you know. As for my being a human samate... I can blame my really good friend Drake for that. His lap is fun to sit in when I do college homework. But that doesn't help my hormones right now. Can't wait to meet your master and have dinner with you guys."

End of Episode Four: A Boy in Dragon Land

Stay tuned for Episode Five: Welcome to F-Squad

Comment

Working...
                                X