Collapse
No announcement yet.

KF-04 A Boy in Education

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

KF-04 A Boy in Education

Knight Flight
    A Boy in Education

In a world of Paint and Ink, the transitional journeys of the few discover their humble beginnings between their departure from The All-Stars and their arrival in The Champions, where their final destinations aren't always where one may dream. Anyone can post in these adventures. Create your profile/intro in the profiles thread, then join the adventure in progress. The main story line primarily follows Harold Dangers as he seeks out a college to call home.

This Role Playing Game is rated [SA] for Suggestive Adult scenes.

Starring

Harold Dangers - Ratseye
    Hal Dangers - Ratseye
    Trevor Kendall - Ratseye
    James Talbot - Darquirrin
    Jonas Talbot - Darquirrin
    Sigmund Wyndtrough - Aragh the Wolf
    Aroma Pony - Aragh the Wolf
    (Others may be added to the list after they post their profiles/intros.)

KF-04 A Boy in Education
    By Ratseye, Darquirrin, and Aragh the Wolf
    January 10th, 2010

Nine Scales

Harold is sitting under a tree doing some homework quietly, though he is alert because day-to-day comedy was the dragons all the time whispering their plans on how to get the boy in their slits. He simply grinned when he overheard any of their plans. He never reported these dragons, but he did get to see Drake THUMP one a few days ago for saying what he was planning where Drake could hear him.

Infinite Heights; Cat Lord's Academy of Witch and Familiar Cats

Okay, it's not really a school, but it's the largest concentration of Familiar Cats on Q.C. Planet. And Trevor is there currently reading a book while relaxing in the Familiar Cat 'Playground'. It was his favorite quiet spot to go read books at, since the Familiar Cats were either too busy yiffing to care if he was there, or too busy in school classes, or to locked to a Cat Lord's cock. In any case, he enjoyed the quiet book reading time he had there.

MIT

Hal as Night the Superdog walked in and hugged James/Arcane Lion Boi. "Hi Sexy! Let's Go All-Stars!" He giggled. "How are you today?"

Comment

Nine Scales

Drake tried not to be over protective of Harold but he did keep an eye out for any who might actually follow through their plans. He had a MEAN tailslap move he had developed for those particularly stubborn ones however he does have his own classes to attend. He was very happy that Harold had been allowed to join the school, though he is not the only human to have done so. Drake often heard of another though he hadn't met him personally yet.

Drake flopped down with a rather heavy thudding sigh a bit away from Harold a short while later. "I HATE Applied Dragonic Politics!"

Infinite Heights; Cat Lord's Academy of Witch and Familiar Cats

Jonas poked his head over the back of the chair with a merow? "Whassa cute, sexy boy doin' in my free period study chair?" He hmmms and pounces the boy's lap and settles down there, "Oh what would you know...This is even cozier!" He pulls out his own book with a grin, "Carry on."

MIT

James laughs, "Hal, I Mean Night, I mean sexy Kryptonian Stud..." He grins, "I'm Fine. What about yourself?"

Comment

Harold grins. "Are you whining about that easy class again? I am glad they don't make me take that class. At least they haven't started calling you Prince Drake... yet. However, I am having to take a Samate Awareness course this first year... since I am human. But I love it here."

~~~~~

Trevor giggles. "This isn't the Consortium, Jonas. You trying to steal me from your brother again?" He thinks the Talbot rivalry is a funny one. Although, he DOES have a few yiffy Familiar Cat transformee friends here at the CLAW and FC 'Playground'. In truth, Witch Cats were rarely seen here at all, 'cept when they were allowing a Cat Lord to yiff them during their in-heat periods (2 weeks to 2 months in length.)

~~~~~

Hal giggled with a sly grin. "Bat Hound let me give him the Kryptonian Stretch. He'll be walking funny all week or longer... He said I hurt his butt and tailhole."

Comment

Drake smirks, "Hey, that's not something to play about." He laughs and leans over, giving Harold's face a lick, "I'm glad your here too. I really missed you."

~~~~~

Jonas grins, "Nope. I'm here between classes.... Buuttttt...." He grins and looks at Trevor, "I could always try again." He winks and purrrrrrs at Trevor.

~~~~~

James smirks, "GOOD. He deserves it. And then some." He sighs slightly, "But I'll be pushing a broom around here if I don't pass these classes. I'm already starting to struggle again. Stupid teachers. I was planning on meeting Sigmund and Aroma in a bit... Wanna come with and see if Aroma offers to be a familiar-pony?" He laughs.

Comment

Harold smiled. "There are a few Samates who have been helping me with some of my classes homework on occasion. The written parts are not easy. The physical parts are super easy. They say I'm a natural."

~~~~~

Trevor grinz. "Your brother hinted once that you will have your own boy someday that you will be so interested in that you won't be able to bring yourself to yiff him."

~~~~~

Hal grinned. "Wanna try out the Kryptonian Stretch?"

Comment

Drake smirks and pokes Harold's belly with a clawtip (very gently) "You know hearing you say things like that makes me wanna see for myself. Of course... Last night was enough to prove your point..." He grins, "Oh that reminds me. Daimok is having a get together this weekend. Think we should go?"

~~~~~

Jonas pfffts, "Liar. There is NO WAY that'd happen. Nope. Not me. One day I'm gonna be the most powerful Warlock on the Planet! And I'm gonna have me LOTS Of yiffy friends and Familiars!" He looks around and pokes Trevor's nose, "Don't tell my bro I said that."

~~~~~

James smirks, "You can't stretch me. I'm already stretched out by a horse's size. Wanna let me yiff you? I haven't gotten off enough times today... I have A LOT of energy to burn." He grins with a lust wink.

Comment

Harold replied, "I've heard about the get together when a few Samates were talking about it. Dragons and Drake Servants only. Samates and Boys, like me, either have to stay inside their Master's slits or go to the Samate get together in Oil Bath Hall. So if you were planning on going, then I have to go to the Samates party."

~~~~~

Trevor giggled. "I only know what your brother was hinting about. He said he saw the future and in it... you had a boy that you loved to pieces but couldn't make yourself yiff. He must be really special."

~~~~~

Hal giggled, then got serious. "You promised me that you would never try to yiff me while you were in heat. And you're in heat. I can smell you. Super senses, you know."

Comment

Drake makes a face, "Well it's your decision then. I was hoping it was gonna be one of the castless ones."

~~~~~

Jonas pfts, "I don't believe him. Unless it was you... but then I've already offered to do it with you." He winks.

~~~~~

James raises a brow? "I'm NOT in Heat. I think I would know if I was in Heart, Hal. Just cause I happen to be yiffer than a rabbit in a spring warren... Okay well maybe I am...." He grumbles.

Comment

Harold says, "Didn't you ask Daimok about the party before you thought about asking me if I would go?"

~~~~~

Trevor said, "Aren't you supposed to be dating Hal or Harold? And isn't your free study period about over with?" He has been checking his wristwatch.

~~~~~

Hal chuckled. "How many have you accidentally nabbed so far, James?"

Comment

Drake says, "No, actually it was Suranan who mentioned it to me. You know... the skinny blue dragon with the really weird swirly scale pattern."

~~~~~

Jonas pokes Trevor, "You tease." He poofs.

~~~~~

James says, "None that I know of... Except ... Aroma."

Comment

Harold giggled. "The one you want to yiff like mad. Yeah, I know who you mean."

~~~~~

Trevor gets out of the chair and goes to find some of the familiar cats to see what they are doing. He finds his friends getting 'cat lord in heat' fucked. So, he sits down nearby to watch. "You look fat, Calico. How much did you get?" He winks.

~~~~~

Hal smiled. "Did you infect him with Familiarism... you know... you're infectious when you're in heat."

Comment

Drake laughs, "You mean the one who was surprised I had the 'audacity' to strike him, being a common transformee and he the 5th son of the 6th daughter of the blah blah blah... I tailslapped him so far, it left an impression on him... We've been friends since then. Though ALL the dragons are JEALOUS because I have you." He winks. He rolls over on his back, sunning, "Bah. They don't have a clue. I am lucky but it's not because I have you.... It's because you put up with me. I'm just your poor, smitten little dwaggie who is at the might human's beck and call."

~~~~~

Calico giggles, "A lot. Higher than you can count probably." He winks and licks Trevor's cheek.

~~~~~

James hrms, "I don't know... I don't think so... If I did, it hadn't developed yet or I'd sense him. And he'd be here. Thought if I INFECTED him, I'm not sure if he would be a pony or cat next time we meet." He grins, "Wanna go see?"

Comment

Harold grinned. "I thought your friend Casey was your master." ;-)

~~~~~

Trevor giggles as he moves closer to Calico the Familiar Cat, then he gently pets and rubs on his wet sticky coated friend. "How long has your master been in heat this time? I thought he had been in heat just last week. He seems to be in heat every time I come over to see you guys."

~~~~~

Hal grinz. "Sure, let's go see Aroma. I'm willing to bet almost anything that he calls you Master when we find him."

Comment

Drake sticks out his tongue at Harold, "Your silly. Casey is my friend. I wouldn't take orders from him." He winks, "Of course... I'd take orders from you maybe..." he giggles, "Of course Casey teases me and asks if I've Samated you yet."

~~~~~

Calico purrrrrrrs happily, leaning into the rubs, "He's been in heat a lot lately. I don't really know why but Albert's been over seeing him and making sure he's okay. It's not an illness level heat though. I think it's almost 'That Time' for him...And that may mean we have to leave for a while." 'That Time' is of course, the critical 'Second Puberty' stage of intense, constant sexual heat. Those who can't keep in their pants usually are isolated until they're able to come out of it. Most Cat Lords inevitably end up gaining most of the familiars for their early life from that time.

~~~~~

James smirks, "I'll bet you 10 bucks Aroma doesn't. And 100 bucks he's still a horse."

Comment

Working...
                              X