Collapse
No announcement yet.

KF-02 The SHAPE of Things To Come

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Darquirrin
    11-16-2009, 01:58 AM
    James ohs a bit, "So you're part of Harold? I thought I recognized you. But... Why are you here? I thought Jonas was Harold's favorite Talbot. Not that I'm sad your here or anything... I just don't usually see pieces of my best friend running around without him."

Comment

Warheart
      11-16-2009, 02:13 AM
      Snow smiled. "You know how Jonas used to be part of you? Well, that's how I am with Harold. But unlike you two, I can only get out of Harold for a limited period of time. If Jonas was stuck with this stipulation when he was stuck in you... he would know all about this. I came because I need your help. I need to know how you and Jonas finally got separated, because I am tired of being part of Harold. There are things about him that you and Jonas really don't understand... and I want out."

Comment

Darquirrin
        11-16-2009, 02:35 AM
        James says, "Well.. Our separating was not exactly intentional, Snow. I didn't have any idea he was even there. Though there are three people who were investigating it after we got separated. One of them was Professor Mylanus. The others were the black kitsune from UEC, I forget his name, sorry, and Albert." he shrugs, "I don't know what else I can tell you. Though what do we not understand about Harold?"

Comment

Warheart
          11-16-2009, 02:46 AM
          Snow got serious at that point. "The Harold you know isn't the Harold his parents know. The Harold you know is... evil. He puts on an act just to get his way. I want out of him so I can finally report his ass to Lord Albert and Bat Hound and whoever else without my getting punished right along with him. I want to come clean and it's hard to do that while I am linked to the bastard shit."

Comment

Darquirrin
            11-16-2009, 02:53 AM
            James blinks... Then rubs his head, "This is a lot to believe all at once. I mean I've known him for a long time. He's my best....not my only any more but my best friend. And you say it's only an act?" He frowns and leans back, thinking, "Well like I said... I don't know how much help I can be.. but... if your serious about this then... I would say the best person to talk about would Mylanus or that other Kitsune. I sorta trust the UEC more than most though."

Comment

Warheart
              11-16-2009, 03:52 AM
              Snow sighed. "Can you help me find and meet with this other Kitsune? Please? I'm telling the truth, James. The Harold you know isn't who you think he is. I mean, think about how dark he got after he left All-Stars. He had to be in top form in All-Stars because everyone goody-two shoes were watching him all the time. But after he graduated High School, he immediately started making plans for getting himself Samated. SAMATED, James! You know what that means, don't you?"

Comment

Darquirrin
                11-16-2009, 03:59 AM
                James nods... "Alright. I'll help you." He stands up and gives the kitsune a big liony hug, "I promise. You are sexy by the way. Just thought I should mention it." He starts heading toward his dorm room. "Let's just go back to my dorm and we'll get started."

Comment

Warheart
                  11-16-2009, 04:14 AM
                  Snow said, "Thanks for agreeing to help me, James. I swear to you: I'm not lying about this." He got up and went with James.

Comment

Darquirrin
                    11-16-2009, 04:30 AM
                    James says, "I believe you... It's just hard to believe. If I didn't believe you I wouldn't be helping you. But... unfortunately... I do. Wells fortunately for you... Unfortunately for me." He flops down on his bed and pulls out a black book from under the covers, "Let's see... I know I still have Dalis' private number..."He finds the number and calls Dalis...and asks Dalis to have the void kitsune visit him in the dorm. Dalis has his paws full at the moment but agrees to send him.

James looks at Snow, "10 minutes he said."

Comment

Warheart
                      11-16-2009, 04:41 AM
                      Snow nodded his head and sat with James to wait for Ta'Nathi's arrival.

"I am sorry you had to learn about this in this manner," said the white Kitsune.

Comment

Darquirrin
                        11-16-2009, 04:53 AM
                        James sighs, "Well it was bound to happen." He rubs on Snow's fur softly, "You feel nice."

Ta'Nathi suddenly says, "Well... What's so urgent boys? I was in the middle of investigating a teacher."

James JUMPS!

Comment

Warheart
                          11-16-2009, 05:00 AM
                          Snow glanced eye-to-eye with Ta'Nathi. "I am Snow... Harold's other half. The half he really wants to suppress. And what I have to say is very serious, your lordship." And he slowly explained everything he had told James earlier -- to Ta'Nathi. "I never knew the real Harold, so I don't know where he is right now. Only... this dark creepy Harold knows. And he will deny the whole thing. I want to be separated from Harold so I don't go down when he does. I want to do the right thing, but... he's evil, sir."

Comment

Darquirrin
                            11-16-2009, 05:08 AM
                            Ta'Nathi hrms, "I see... How very... interesting." His steady frown though is obvious he believes every word of it.

Ta'nathi says, "Tell me... What would you be willing to do... to have that freedom? We cannot just separate you and let this 'little shit' run free. Would you be willing to stay with him for a while if I can promise you that you won't go down with him? I think you can guess what I want you to do... Spy. And when we separate you... You can tell us everything he's done and be a witness against him so that we can be sure he does no more harm."

Comment

Warheart
                              11-16-2009, 05:27 AM
                              Snow sighed, but he understood the reasoning behind that. "I... I will do it, sir. Your council does make sense. I think Bat Hound suspects what I've told you two already. I'll play the Spy, sir. Just make sure Lord Albert knows this is going on. I don't want to get zapped by the Talbot cat's uncle for no reason. For the record, I do prevent Harold from remembering certain things. Otherwise, he tries to hide things from me. There is a weird memory in his head about a lost set of $2000 skis. But in all the time I've known him... he has never skied."

Comment

Darquirrin
                                11-16-2009, 05:32 AM
                                Ta'nathi hrms. He walks over and touches Snow's head, copying a portion of the memory into a long whisp like thread and pulls it out of Snow's ear with a grin, "I just know who to send this little memory thread to.. A nightmare dreamstallion owes me a favor." He grins, "I'll make sure this treated well."

Comment

Working...
                                X