Knight Flight - Profiles

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
Collapse
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Knight Flight - Profiles

Betwixt Transitions™ - Character Profiles
    In a world of Paint and Ink, graduation leads Harold Dangers off toward his date with destiny. But where is the path that he should follow. These are the transitions between The All-Stars and The Champions, where ones final destination isn't always where one dreams.Anyone can post in these adventures, though the main storyline primarily follows Harold. Anyone who is going to be joining, post your profile in this thread, then find a spot to join the adventure in progress.
    Harold Dangers
    • Home of Origin: City of Terryville
    • Sex: Male
    • Type: Kryptonian Black Labrador
    • Relation: former Human from Dullton, Earth
    • Powers: Superdog powers (and not proud of it!)
    • Catch-Phrase: "Eww! Don't call me that horrible name!"
    "It's Toonium! We're in trouble! Krypto! Help!!"Harold woke up with a cold sweat covering his Black Labrador body. He hadn't had a dream about that fateful day in ages. But now, it was in his mind at almost every waking moment. Could his accident with James have been prevented? Actually, yes. It really could have been prevented. When James had jumped up the boards, the planks had not broken. But when Harold added his weight by his jumping on the boards with James... the tension broke and into the Toonium soup they both fell.So could that have been avoided? Absolutely. It was entirely his own fault.He sighed as he looked at the alarm clock on the dressing table. "I don't deserve these powers. I got them through a deliberate action... because instead of waiting to see if it was safe, I got in a hurry. Like Timesheart always taught me... you won't be late if you get in a hurry. And then you won't miss out on the fun. Except this time, I got tooned."He slowly slid out of bed and walked over to look out the window into the pre-dawn hours of twilight in Terryville. "Why did I choose to sleep here in Krypto and Rudolph's place instead of sleeping over at the All-Stars HQ? Oh yeah... because Jonas would have bothered me all night long. He has a lot of spunk and energy."Rudolph poked his head into Harold's room and said, "I thought I heard you talking. Why don't you get your house coat on and come on down to the kitchen with me. I'll make you a nice early breakfast and some hot cocoa with the cute little marshmallows in it."Harold couldn't help but to smile at the reindeer. "Okay. I'll be down in a moment."Once Rudolph had departed the room, Harold sighed again and looked out the window. "What college do I want to attend? Oh well, time for breakfast..." And he grabbed his house coat and his slippers, and headed downstairs to join Rudolph the Red-nosed Reindeer.
    Simon Light
    • Home of Origin: Dragozonia
    • Type: Cartoon Human
    • Relation: N/A
    • Powers: Typical
    • Catch-Phrase: "I'll bet they forgot all about me."
    Kent "the Bronze Drake" Light
    • Home of Origin: Dragozonia
    • Type: Cartoon Bronze Drake
    • Relation: Simon Light's alter ego
    • Powers: Dragon like abilities (no breath weapon)
    • Catch-Phrase: "My plushie!"
    "I got it! I got it! I got it!" And that was when Simon slipped on a cowpie and fell down in the field, as the Frisbee flew over his position and landed on the ground just beyond him. "Aww man! This sucks!"The Bronze Drake, who was now calling himself Kent, laughed from his position in mid air. "Hee hee hee! You slipped in cow shi-" He fell on the ground laughing his ass off.Simon was looking at his bare feet. "Eww... on my bare feet, too! How come we couldn't play Frisbee in the park anyway?"Kent was having trouble stopping his laughing to get off a reply.Lord Albert Atticus sat nearby on the railing of the fence. "Park construction, that's why. They are building those new playground gyms and stuff. But I think Kent is enjoying this humor a bit more than you are, Simon. Are you okay over there?"Simon slowly stood up and was trying to clean his foot off on the grass. "My foot is gonna smell like I kicked a bull in the tail hole! And got stuck!"Kent was about to die laughing! "Stop! Stop!" He laughed some more. "That's enough!" He laughed some more.Lord Albert grinned. "It isn't that bad, Simon. I can use my magic to sanitize your feet. I think we should retrieve the Frisbee and see about heading back to the cabin now. You haven't finished packing your gear yet."Simon nodded his head, blushing. "Right. I'll get it right now." And he took a few steps and slipped and fell down yet again!Kent was again laughing his ass off!
    Sigmund Wyndtrough
    • Home of Origin: Winsborough Village
    • Type: Human
    • Powers: Mutant: creates fluids of any sort (gets chaotic when the power gets out of control)
    • Catch-Phrase: "If I have to fill one more trough I'll scream."
    Aroma Pony
    • Home of Origin: Ponyland (Cloud Kingdoms)
    • Type: Black pony (with spiraled horn) but has two double white stripes down his back
    • Relation: Son of Clover Pony
    • Powers: Mutant: Can create and shoot various scents out of his body; Teleportation
    • Catch-Phrase: "I wish I knew why I was cursed with these powers..."
    Sigmund Wyndtrough and Aroma Pony had been best friends for a long period of time. Now that they had both graduated from their respective schools, they were both considering the same hero school to get their much needed training in: MIT.How would things go? Only time and the winds of change would know for sure.
    OLD PROFILE - NEEDS UPDATING!
    James Talbot
    • Home of Origin: Coopersville, USA (Real World)
    • Type: Real Human
    • Powers: Typical
    • Catch-Phrase: "When things get tough, deal with it."
    Jonas Talbot
    • Home of Origin: N/A
    • Type: Warlock Cat Lord
    • Relation: Cat Lord Albert Atticus, James Talbot
    • Powers: Magic
    • Catch-Phrase: "Let's Do That AGAIN!!!"
    A young thirteen year old boy with dirty blond messy hair and bright amber eyes looks around the empty and deserted bus stop. He carefully set his suitcase down on the bench, sighing, (I wonder if I'm in the right place...) He looks around and climbs up on the bench with a sigh. He pulls out his CD player and puts his headphones on before leaning back against the bench, listening to his Lion King 1 and 2 sound tracks, a few tears barely suppressed. In his mind, the last few days replay slowly...His father, James Johnathan Talbot, Senior, and his mother, Elizabeth Taylor Talbot, were well known explorers and travelers. They frequently did work for many conservation and scientific institutes in many of the world's most dangerous environments. His father in particular had a way of finding some of the most dangerous assignments around yet always came back alive. He had survived Volcanoes, Space, faced down lions in Africa and even being captured by headhunters deep in the jungles of Brazilian rain forests. Yet he can remember the day so clearly... just three days ago... When the letter came in the mail..Mr. James J. Talbot, Jr.We regret to inform you of your mother and father's passing. Their will has passed into probate and as such, you are being sent, according to your father's wishes to live with your new adoptive parents in the Quad Counties. A Mr. Dalis shall pick you up. Good Luck In All Your Endeavors.Charles A. Rainey,Judge of ProbateHe remembered very clearly... every cold period. Every crinkle of paper as he pulled the bus ticket out of the envelope. It was like a nightmare that had no end. He cried until his eyes were raw and his voice so sore he could barely swallow. He prayed to a voiceless God, begging for the letter to be a lie. For there to be a knock, a phone call, something... Something to make this nightmare end.But there never was. The house was sold. The staff fired. There was nothing he could do. There was no one he could turn to. And now. He sits. He sits on the cold bench, staring at the ceiling. (12 panels long, 7 panels wide..) He knew it was stupid...counting the panels in the ceiling but he tried to stay focused on them so that he wouldn't have to remember any more.Sadly, like most memories, the more he fought to not think about it, the more he couldn't help but to. A new family. He didn't want a new family. He wanted his old family back. He wanted his father. His mother. Why... Why did they die??? But.. as many times as he screamed it, he was met only with silence. No one seemed to know. No one seemed to even know where their bodies were. All the way up to the day the bus arrived, he had hoped that they would come and save him.... but they didn't. They were dead. A child's hope dwindled during the long and somewhat painful bus ride. Even now he couldn't suppress it entirely. He didn't want to hope. Hoping only made it hurt more. He had to admit it... They were dead.James sighs, getting up and pacing the length of the bus terminal again, nervous and scared but trying to be strong... He closes his eyes, "Please God..... Please don't let Mr. Dalis be an axe murderer...Or a child molester."He slumps down back in his bench, rubbing his eyes as "He Lives In You" starts playing on the CD player... He suddenly jumps up, ripping the CD player and headset off his head and THROWS them against a wall viciously, tears running down his cheeks, cutting trails the dust on his cheeks as he sunk to his hands and knees, fighting back the tears. He looks up when he blinks a little, his sorrow taking a back seat to surprise and curiosity as he notices something odd in the air... (What the ...A car...made...of clouds?)
Working...
X