Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Freelancers-10 Triple I Hound

Collapse
X
Collapse
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Freelancers-10 Triple I Hound

Freelancer Debt Solutions
    Episode Ten: Triple I Hound

Starring:
    1. Gawain Riordan Fairweather, Alias "Falconsong" - Timesheart
    2. Brand Duran, Alias "Goldenfire" - Timesheart
    3. Cyril Dewitt Dunlop, Alias "Trailblazer" - Timesheart
    4. Darren Ramsey, Alias "Stickypaw" - Timesheart

1. Johnathan Edward Mercer, Alias "Felpaw" - Darquirrin
    2. Theodore Barker, Alias "Mercurial" - Darquirrin
    3. Cinaed Drustan, Alias "Flamefang" - Darquirrin
    4. Aiden Harris, Alias "Fleetpaw" - Darquirrin

Also Starring, Triple I Branch Office:
    1. Edward "Eddie" Quincy Adams, male human (Decoder), III Agent - Warheart
    2. James Franklin "Franky" Kennedy, male human (True Senses), III Agent - Darquirrin
    3. Thomas "Tom" Sawyer Jefferson, male human (Attraction) - Warheart
    4. "John" Gregory Washington, male human (Soul Wielder) - Darquirrin
    5. William Daniel "Dan" Penn, male human (Voice) - Darquirrin

Allies:
    Lord Davyd "Original Saberfang" Arden, Pizza Magnate (OWNER of Arden's Pizza) - Timesheart
    Swordfang Arden, Beta Hell Hound, Son of Davyd Arden - Timesheart
    Stunstripe, Hell skunk (OWNER of Freelancer Skunks) - Darquirrin
    Wyldstripe, "Rocky Northbury Ruile", Hell Skunk (Freelancer Skunk) - Timesheart
    'Studhoof', Hell Stallion herd member, in love with Charlie - Timesheart
    Charlie Phillips, male human, family friend to Mercurial - Darquirrin
    Steve Tygger, male human, owned by Heatshaft - Timesheart
    Snipe, Hell Rabbit Boi - Timesheart

Floodtail, Hellhound Freelancer, Stickypaw's Roommate - Darquirrin
    Thunderfang, Hellhound Freelancer, Fleetpaw's Roommate - Timesheart

==================
    PART FOURTEEN: Canine Preferences

The Freelancer Corporation; Grand Central Arrival Dome
    The next day...

Falconsong was assigning Eddie with his very own and first Transdogrifier. Falconsong had remembered the time when Franky had been a hellhound and botched it so badly it made anyone who tried to train him want to go throw up. Now it was Eddie's turn. And since they had the real Eddie, he wanted to make sure Eddie got the right treatment. "Now you can be both a Triple I Agent and a Freelancer at the same time. And remember: Free Arden's Food if you're a Freelancer, so please don't be telling me you don't like FREE stuff." He winked.

Eddie's new Freelancer Hellhound body was a midnight black with pinpoint star bursts spaced evenly apart all over his body. He had light brown eyes and a floofy like furry tail, much like a retriever. All in all, though... Eddie's hound was HOT. And he knew Falconsong had a paw in making it that way. But he still liked it. "Franky won't like this, being a cat, but I really love it, Falconsong. Maatz will enjoy having a doggy to carry him around from place to place. That's what they used Franky for that one time and everyone had fun doing it. Franky didn't like it much, but I might relish it. Devimice are easy to carry."

~~~~~

Diablo slowly awoke with Danny hilted and tied to his knot and shaft. "How cute. I hate to wake him."

~~~~~

Tom was in the depression with the other giant gay lion boys this morning, having been brought in by the late arrival. They had been awake and having sex all night although Tom had passed out during the night. Now he was awake and stretched under one of the lion studs.

~~~~~

The Scaly Kangaroo yawned as he woke up with John in bed beside him and all the joeys still asleep in his pouch. He made it a point not to put John in his pouch unless the boy asked to try it out. The Dragoroo named Skroo had some honor... key word, some.

~~~~~

Goldenfire shared a breakfast with Franky, although to ease the feline's nerves, he was politely in his human form, albeit naked. "Thanks for giving Freelancer Dome another chance, Franky. Just remember... despite all the canines, most of us started as human as you did. I still owe a debt, but it is reducing nicely as I work."

Danny shifted slightly, snuggling more against Diablo as he pressed back against the knotty shaft in his sleep. It really was tempted not to wake him up... and he certainly was the best yiff Diablo's had since the Kisumes.

~~~~~

The gay lions likely weren't the only one with tails this morning either.

~~~~~

John slowly woke up as Skroo moved, "Huh...what happ... I dun member anythin' after that drink..."

~~~~~

Franky was nude and brushing out his fur, "I know, I know, it's just... a species thing. It's not really something I can help mentally."

~~~~~

Fleetpaw was still asleep under Thunderfang, hilted and tied, and Thunderfang was probably feeling a little dehydrated after a VERY wonderful night.

Comment

Thunderfang grinned at Fleetpaw and kisses him gently on the houndy lips.

~~~~~

Stickypaw wakes up in the Mud Flats in the middle of Devi Otters, Demon Beavers, Mud Mooses, Slough Bunnies, and Mire Hounds. But he doesn't see Floodtail anywhere. "These must be the guys who live in this area. I wonder where Floodtail went? He said he was going for pizza last night and he never came back."

~~~~~

Goldenfire said, "Your friend was getting his own Transdogrifier from Falconsong today. But you know... they say opposites attract. Would you like some more cream with your cereal?" He was eating flapjacks smothered in syrup.

~~~~~

Skroo smiled at John. "Yas accidentally drank some of my 'ard liquor from the bar last night. The joeys know not to touch it, but yas saw me mix a drink and then yas went over and prepared one of yer own. Ah didn't see which bottles yas used, but Ah got worried when yas downed the thing in one gulp and passed out on the floor. So Ah just brought yas to bed. Are yas okay this morning?"

~~~~~

Tom was indeed growing a long lion's tail just like theirs and he was already smelling like them... and he had the lion ears. It was like the Lion version of Pleasure Island in this realm. He moaned as he felt a load fill him again. "I just woke up, guys."

~~~~~

Diablo would keep filling the boy since he liked being in that position so much.

~~~~~

Falconsong then presented Eddie to Felpaw... and the new hound hugged Felpaw and kissed him on the muzzle. "You remind me of a dog I used to have when I was really young. He ran away from home and I cried for almost a week."

Swordfang whispered to Flamefang, "Were you ever that cute, love?"

Trailblazer was again watching the job board waiting for the right one to pop up.

At that moment, a teenage young male came into Freelancers and stopped in front of the desk. He was holding one suitcase and a some papers in his other hand. A Police Officer then came in and set the other two suitcases down, then went over and knelt down to quietly speak to Falconsong and Mercurial about this newest debtor. The boy broke... the Statue of Liberty's foot. He parents were so appalled that they were about to throw him out not to mention the boy owed damages to the monument. Then the police officer left as Falconsong came over and looked at the boy.

"Did you have fun at the statue?"

"Until the accident... I didn't mean to do it... no one believes me."

"What's your name?"

"Casey Hill. The Police Officer told me that you talking dogs would help me."

"And we will, Casey. My name is Falconsong. Welcome to Freelancers. Let's get your suitcases put away and then I'll walk you through the routine. Mercurial? Take the helm. Come on, Casey." And he leads the boy off toward the dorms.

Comment

Fleetpaw blinks a little as he wakes up a bit more, accidentally clenching right on Thunderfang's knot tightly, "Oh..m..morning, Thunderfang."

~~~~~

One of the Deviotters grins, "I bet he got snagged for a job. Sometimes the higher ups get requested by name."

~~~~~

Franky nods a little, "Maybe. I told him how I feel about him. How things go from here is really up to him though. It's not my place to push myself on him and he's too good a friend to alienate, ya know?" He stretches and yawns, "I'm not much of a morning person though." He smirks, "The cream is better than the cereal but it's not bad..."

~~~~~

John rubs his eyes, "I think so... though I'm kinda dizzy... and feel a little funny..."

~~~~~

Danny and Diablo will likely be together for quite a while.

~~~~~

Felpaw gives Eddie a slurp, "heh, strangely, I get that a lot. Apparently a lot of people think I look like that. But I'm happy if it makes you feel better."

Flamefang makes a face, whispering back, "Definitely not."

Mercurial grins, "Sure thing, Boss." He gives the boy a wink, "Don't fret too much. It's not the first time the old gal's been hit."

Comment

Thunderfang smiled and kissed Fleetpaw again. "When you're done enjoying my shaft, just remember that I offered to teach you how to mount me in return. How did you sleep, handsome?"

~~~~~

Stickypaw gave the Deviotter a muzzle lick-kiss. "Well, he is my way out of here, so until he remembers that he got me here, I am you guys' guest for the day. What should we do this morning?"

~~~~~

Goldenfire smiled and slid the entire Cream pitcher over to Franky. "Take the whole thing then. A growing feline needs their cream, right?" He winked with a smile.

~~~~~

Skroo hummed. "Yas wasn't changed into a sroo like me in the 'ead... so let me look under the covers at the rest of yer body. Of course, Ah'm not a bad sroo to be with, mate. And yas were polite in bed." He did have sex with John briefly when the boy was unconscious, but pulled out to get some sleep before morning. He was now looking under the covers at John's naked body.

~~~~~

Tom irked as he noticed the lion fur on his arms and hands. "What's going on?" He looked up at the giant lion on top of him. "I've got fur on my arms and hands. What's going on anyway?"

~~~~~

Eddie smiled and rubbed on Felpaw, his sheath bulging cause he thought Felpaw was sexy. "I am going to love working in Freelancers Dome. Is there anything you guys would like for me to do while I have the time?"

Swordfang looked at the monitor and whispered to Flamefang, "I see another young man coming. How is it that people arrive in twos or more each day? Are there that many humans getting into debt troubles on the surface world?"

Comment

Fleetpaw blushes, "Sorry...Um... I slept good." He looks up at Thunderfang, "Um...Is it bad that I like being with you a lot?"

~~~~~

The Deviotter grins and says, "That's not entirely true. As long as you have your Transhounder, you have a way back. Remember, there is an emergency recall feature for those times you get stuck in a place and can't walk out. That was one of Falconsong's new additions. I know cause I'm a Freelance Otter. Well part-time. I don't owe a debt, I just like working there. Floodtail got me into it."

~~~~~

John wasn't changed though he did have a nice scent that was REALLY tempting. It was likely the special drink wasn't designed for humans and the effects are starting from the insides.

~~~~~

The giant lion grins, "We're gay lions... how do you think we keep growin' our prides?" He winks and kisses Tom deeply, purring in his ear, "You know you want to be like us, sexy...You want to be one of us." His purred voice was soft and hypnotic.

~~~~~

Felpaw blushes a little but leans into the rubs as he's always liked being rubbed, his tail flicking a little and from time to time showing Eddie little glimpses of fun times. "Well, Freelancers sorta pick their own missions other than training one which Falconsong gives out."

Flamefang smirks, whispering back, "I've noticed that myself. The boys always seem to arrive in pairs... It's strange. And usually the two boys in the pair are good matches for friendship. It's a little odd."

Comment

Thunderfang smiled. "You can stay right where you are as long as you like, Fleetpaw. It feels good to rest with you like this."

~~~~~

Stickypaw nodded his head. "Falconsong told me that he wanted to get multiple species in there as Freelancers since it wasn't fair that only hounds were getting to do it at the moment. So he really wants to open the envelope to all species. But enough about work... I am feeling yiffy and playful. I want to do something fun today."

~~~~~

Skroo rubbed on John's belly. "Yer in luck, John. No changes; yer still 'uman, although yas smell like yas need to be mounted. But don't worry; Ah wouldn't do that unless yas asked me to. Although... if yas wanted to sleep in my pouch while Ah got some morning chores done, yas could do that."

~~~~~

Tom hypnotically replied, "I want to be like you. I want to be like you." And then he felt more fluids filling him as ever so slowly, his human body began to change into the local species of choice... it wouldn't be long now.

~~~~~

Eddie smiled and kissed Felpaw on the muzzle again. "Are you and Falconsong dating?" He is hoping the answer is no so he can ask Felpaw out on a date.

Swordfang hummed. "You don't think the fake Saberpaw scum has a spell up that makes those arriving for debt solutions compatible, do you?" It is highly likely because Fakey Hound took advantage of those who came in and it was too easy.

Falconsong and Casey were returning now and the boy was getting the rules explained to him and he was wearing his Transhounder device. "Okay, Casey... give it a try."

"Hound me down." And Casey transformed into what looked like an Elven Irish Setter with shining golden fur that moved like a light breeze blew over it and his eyes were ice blue. "Oh wow... is this what I look like as Freywind? I didn't know I would look... this... hot..." he noticed he had an erection. "Not now... back in the sheath. Back. Back, I say." He glanced at Falconsong. "I'm sorry."

Falconsong chuckled with a smile of his own. "No, you are fine." He looked around. "Who would like to take Freywind out on his training mission?"

Comment

Fleetpaw blushes, "Okay... It..does feel good." He giggles slightly, "And you seem to certianly like it... I can feel you keep spurting slightly each time I do this..." He clenched on Thunderfang's knot again.

~~~~~

The deviotter swam over and around Stickypaw with a grin, "Oh I think I can arrange that..." he teased the poor hound all over with his species mud control powers, "We can have LOTS of fun."

~~~~~

John says, "My head is feeling a little woozy... It might be best if I didn't try to get up just yet so that might be a good idea... if you really don't mind."

~~~~~

The giant lion grinned and began giving him another load, "You want to join my pride and be a strong giant gay lion like me, don't you, Tom?"

~~~~~

Felpaw blushed and says, "No, Falconsong is my alpha. I sorta have a relationship with Saberpaw but.. it's weird since... I guess you'd say no actually, no boyfriend or anything like that."

Flamefang hrms and looks over at his mate, "Actually, I'm starting to think it's highly likely. And it's not something we checked for. We assumed the humans were innocent of any trickery or spells."

Mercurial grins, "Don't worry about Freywind. It happens. Most hounds won't even comment on it if you don't bring it to their attention. If you didn't notice hounds don't wear pants so when we see something arousing, nature takes it's course." He glances at Falconsong, "I can take him if you'd like but then you're down a desk hound." He smirks, "By the way..." He points to the monitor, "New boy incoming. Looks like Freywind's compliment."

Comment

Skroo gently helped John's naked body down into his pouch where the obvious surprise awaited to sneakily hilt and tie with the boy, and then it was out of bed and the hopping routine to get the morning chores and other stuff done. The Dragoroo wondered what the realm leader would say about the catch of the week.

~~~~~

Tom was mesmerized by the lion's commanding voice. "I want to join your pride and be a strong giant gay lion like you." And he continued to change and grow. It wouldn't take long for him to be their size and totally into what they were doing.

~~~~~

Eddie blushed as he whispered to Felpaw, "May I take you out on a date? My treat and you can choose the places we go? Please?"

Falconsong said, "What is attracting them in pairs? Anyway, I will personally handle Freywind's first mission. I think people need to see that the leader can get out and about like everyone else." He smiled at Freywind. "Let's go get your delivery. And remember... I am going to do my best to tempt you. So don't give in." And they leave.

Swordfang and Flamefang confide in Mercurial about what they suspect. "So you see, we think Fakey set up a spell when he was in charge and that's why you guys get these boys two at a time and seemingly perfectly matched."

Comment

John was surprised by the sneaky pouch surprise but soon was dozing again, bouncing in his new home while Skroo preformed his morning chores.

~~~~~

The lion smiles and purrs smoothly, "I knew you'd be perfect, love." After changing Tom completely, the lion takes him to his private den to continue the indoctrination.

~~~~~

Felpaw blushes even more, his ears laying back as his tail swishes embarrassed, "I um...Okay...I guess that's okay...But isn't the one asking the guy out suppose to pick the place and stuff?"

Mercurial nods, "Take care you two." He looks over at the two security hounds, "You think? Hrms, Well I know who to contact to check that out but I better run it by Falconsong first."

Comment

Eddie smiled at Felpaw. "I don't know what you like to eat and where you like to have fun at. Besides, New York City is my home town. I grew up there before my family moved to Washington D.C. I was a member of Damien Lancer's club in Central Park. So come on... You name the places we can go and I'll pay for it. And then afterwards... doggy style... under the moonlight."

Swordfang chuckled. "Then you better hurry because Falconsong and Freywind went to pick up the Training Mission pizza for that hound's first outing. We'll man the desk while you're gone."

Comment

Felpaw grins, "That's easy! Ardens!" His tail started wagging profusely at that, "It's the best, absolutely."

Mercurial chuckles, "I meant after they got back, Swordfang. I don't think the spell is going anywhere and it doesn't seem to actually hurt anything."

Comment

Eddie smiled. "Arden's in New York, followed by a walk through your old neighborhood, and then I'll take us by the clubhouse... where we can make some boys laugh. And then... we will go see my favorite spot in the park where you and I can... enjoy the moon."

Swordfang hummed. "Unless the spell does something else we don't know about. I notice those coming in as long as they stay human retain their full usual mentality. But the moment they become hounds... they start to act differently, not that noticeable at first, but slowly. Until finally... they are just thinking like Hound and nothing else. The last two recruits were in hound form for their training missions, then they headed back to check on their dorms and roommates as hounds, mind you, and we haven't seen them since. All I am saying is pay attention to the new arrival's mentality, then after they've been a hound for a bit, compare the two mentalities. You'll see a definitive change."

Trailblazer commented, "Quiet, guys... here he comes through the entrance." He continued to watch the job board.

Comment

Felpaw nods a little, "Alright... I like meeting new people. So I... guess it's a date."

Terrence Rowland set his things down and looked around then blinked a little at Mercurial and the others. "Um... This is...the right place to check in, right?"

Mercurial nods, "Please present your paperwork... Where's your officer?"

Terrence grins, "Oh.. he's coming. He got a little... tied up."

Comment

Trailblazer smiled. "Yep, this is Freelancers all right. Ever since Falconsong got us registered with the proper authorities, we get direct funding and contact with all the important places both top and bottom." He winked. "I'm Trailblazer. Part of the formality is that you should state your name to Mercurial, then tell all of us the 'fun' accident you caused. We won't make light of you because of it. The last boy said he broke the statue of liberty's foot. That poor lady has been hit by so many Freelancers that it is actually funny. So... Name and what did you do to end up here?"

Eddie licked Felpaw's muzzle again as he said, "I'm equal opportunity with those I like... so any time you want to mount me, just get in position and do it. As long as I can return the flavor later... it will be loads of fun."

Comment

Working...
                              X