Collapse
No announcement yet.

Freelancers-07 Cater Kennel

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Freelancers-07 Cater Kennel

Freelancers Debt Solutions
    Episode Seven: Cater Kennel

Starring:
    1. Johnathan Edward Mercer, Alias "Felpaw" - Darquirrin
    2. Myles Ennis Lucas, Alias "Brighteyes" - Warheart
    3. Theodore Barker, Alias "Mercurial" - Darquirrin
    4. Rocky Northbury Ruile, Alias "Wyldfang" - Warheart

Kennel Catering:
    1. Gawain Riordan Fairweather, Alias "Falconsong" - Warheart

Also Starring:
    Saberfang, Hell hound Alpha (OWNER of Freelancers) - Warheart
    Davyd Arden, Demon Hunter / Pizza Magnate (OWNER of Arden's Pizza & Demon Hunter Phantasma) - Warheart
    Dirk Devlin, Demon Hunter (OWNER of Devlin Demon Hunter Metallix) - Warheart
    'Lovie', Hell Dragon of Truth or Dragon Slitting - Darquirrin
    Stunstripe, Hell skunk (Freelancer Skunk) - Darquirrin
    Snipe, Hell Rabbit Boi - Warheart
    'Studhoof', Hell Stallion herd member, in love with Charlie - Warheart
    Charlie "Lutran" Phillips, male human, family friend to Mercurial - Darquirrin
    Steve "Demon-Otterbeaver" Tygger, male human, newest purchase to Heatshaft - Warheart

==================

PART ELEVEN: Meal Delivery Services

Falconsong's Estate, a few mornings later; Kennel Catering Interviews

Gawain sat at his desk in front of his mansion while Snipe lay on a thick padded futon with carrots and lettuce all around one side of it on a platter. Gawain was in the process of conducting interviews for potential delivery animals to work for his new business idea... food and drink delivery services; a Freelancer Catering business. But he wanted more than just hounds for this. He wanted a nice mix of species and he wasn't going to be prejudice about it, either. He could see people outside the estate fence reading the sign he had put up.Gawain had also decided to continue receiving divine power lessons from Lord Paul since the first had gone so well. Lord Paul was an excellent teacher.

He hadn't heard a word on the Court hearings nor had he been asked to come in.

~~~~~

Freelancer Central; Official Kennel Games

Saberfang's team was in a hot match of wits and skill against Thunderpaw's team. The match was rough but not brutal. No missions were being conducted during these games, so the debtors had the choice of either being on the games team or do whatever else they wanted. If they chose to be on the team, it would be deducted from their debt as if they had been on a mission. Otherwise, they had their free time to themselves.

Brighteyes was with Felpaw and Mercurial.

~~~~~

Stunstripe Homestead, Skunky Middle Lands, Outer Planes

Wyldfang and Stunstripe were able to be up and around to help take care of the skunky kids. Although they both were still pregnant and Saberfang had NOT bothered to contact either one of them to find out how they were doing. So until Wyldfang was contacted by the boss, he worked for and with Stunstripe.

~~~~~

Lord Ezalus the Demon Leopard's Realm; Lord Heatshaft's Herd Grounds

After having played with Studhoof, the herd lord, and getting to spend a lot more time with Adar Adel the Harem Otter Boi, Charlie "Lutran" Phillips was brought to Lord Ezalus, whom restored him to his human form. He had just finished doing this, actually.

"How did you like Heatshaft's herd, Charlie?" asked Ezalus. "Adar Adel tells me that you spent time with everyone in the herd and harem at least once."

Studhoof said, "I am just glad that Charlie isn't hurt. Although... I do feel sorry for him that he can't have his otter dream safely. Why must everything try to take advantage of a cute boy?"

Ezalus replied, "Actually... since Charlie rescued you, Studhoof, he does have a reward coming to him. He can ask for anything he wants. And if he wants to be an Otter Boi Prince, he could be. But I assume he now likes Stallion Cock, too." He winked.

Studhoof blushed. "I'm in love with him, your lordship."

Falconsong's Estate, a few mornings later; Kennel Catering Interviews

Lord Paul had indeed been more than happy to be his tutor and guide through the sometimes rocky phase of a young divine's life known as their 'Awakening'. He had plenty of advice to give and never pushed more than a gentle warning and perhaps an admonishment here and there. Of course, coming from 'The Guy' that even the GODS go to for help, his warnings tended to care a fair share of weight.

Lord Impy had dealt with most of the unpleasantness involving the Council, The Courts, and the Pantheons. However, surprisingly, after Court, Lord Impy received word that Falconsong's debt was being paid, full and clear, with instructions to allow the young boy to do as he would. It seemed the powers that be were very interested in seeing just how successful Falconsong's new venture would be.

A few hours later, a full report was sent via imp messenger to Falconsong, reporting that his Transhounder was taken care of (he would have it for as long as he wanted/needed as he could easily acquire a shape-shifting power in the future and not need it) and that his debt was completely taken care of and that he was granted full permission to pursue his new venture full-time.

No mention, however, was made of Lovie's fate.

~~~~~

Freelancer Central; Official Kennel Games

Mercurial continued to be somewhat cold and distant. Felpaw, on the other paw, was quite happy and definitely joined the games. He was excited to try and help his team best Thunderpaw's.

~~~~~

Stunstripe Homestead, Skunky Middle Lands, Outer Planes

Stunstripe was giving Wyldfang a real education as well in how things worked in their corner of the planes. How to take care of kids, the ups and down of pregnancy, just how much sex one person could endure before passing out, and more were frequent topics however they were worked in around the real classes on politics, services, and other advanced topics. It was just like being in college.... if college was fun. And Stunstripe was a really good parent and friend and while he was teaching him, he wasn't the best at it but he tried hard anyway.

~~~~~

Lord Ezalus the Demon Leopard's Realm; Lord Heatshaft's Herd Grounds

Charlie is blushing a lot being there... But he admits he loves otters the MOST. But he likes being with and learning about all the species he's been with so far. He didn't even mind being used like a boi toi... It was a learning experience. However the one thing he does mention that he doesn't really wanna ever be... stuck and unable to be with others because he likes being able to help and pleasure more than one person but admitted... that he was starting to have feelings for Studhoof as well. though legitimate or due to what he had been through was debatable. Charlie also told him that he thought Ezalus was VERY sexy and that he likes that most of the creatures in his realm are not like some of the others... and were more like the animals that they resembled. IE, were less like anthro pony-guys and more like real horses. He liked that. He was really more attracted to semi and non-morphic hell species. Otters were also awesome because it was hard to tell what was what with them so there were more cuties to play with.

Charlie is a strange boy. But he also does tell Ezalus about his Freelancer debt which he feels guilty that he still hasn't really done ANYTHING to legitimately pay that back. He's a good boy just... odd and somewhat tainted by now.

Comment

Gawain said, "I see a lot of people out at the sign, but no one has come inside to apply. I wonder what the problem is?"

Snipe replied, "Maybe the word Kennel is throwing them. I know you wrote on the sign that you wanted all species, but the business is called Kennel Catering. And Kennel usually means hounds."

Just then, a Demon Fire Cat walked through the gates and up to the desk. "Is it true that you're hiring all species, sir?"

Gawain smiled. "That's right. Caterers need to be a widely diverse assortment of species. Don't let the business name throw you. I have a hound form of my own, but... that's really the only Kennel part of the business. We'll be doing food and drink delivery services for pay."

The demon fire cat smiled back. "I want to apply then. My name is Cire with a 'C', pronounced equal to 'sire', except... I am no lord."

Gawain smiled and started helping the cat get his application filled out. And he noted that others were entering now since they saw and heard what Cire had asked.

~~~~~

Brighteyes said to Mercurial, "You're thinking about Falconsong, aren't you? There's nothing stopping us from going to visit him, you know..."

~~~~~

Ezalus glanced at Charlie. "Your Freelancer debt. If you wanted to name your reward as a full repayment of your debt, we can go that route. But you did join Heatshaft's herd and you did befriend the Otter Boi Harem, too. And Studhoof is in love with you, still. You can stay here and play with us for as long as you like. And if you want to work at something, your friend Falconsong is starting a new business venture that you might be interested in. It's a catering service. Or... if you would rather work out here for us... we can think of something." He winked.

Studhoof grinned. "I think Charlie makes for a good lover and friend. We can definitely find him things to do here in the realm, if that's what he is interested in doing..."

Comment

A while later, a male anthro husky stopped in front of the estate... He did appear to be a hell species but he did seem to be looking for something. He read the sign several times... then looked up at the place and read sign again, apparently debating with himself.

~~~~~

Theo looks over at Brighteyes... then sighed and just nodded a little. "He's not a Freelancer any more. Plus..." He shakes his head, "Nevermind... I just miss him." He looks back toward the games and popped another Earth chocolate into his mouth. He was in his human form today so as not to be mistaken for a contestant. I thought he would be a partner. I thought we had gotten close enough to be good friends. I could go see him by why should I? He'd probably just run away. Again. I don't care what Lovie did, he didn't TRY asking someone ELSE for help. I bet he hasn't even thought about me or the others ONCE. And where is Charile? No one ever mentions him either. And it's my fault he's even here in the first place. He sighs and throws away the container, But... I have a debt to repay. I just should just get to work, get this done, and be done with this. He glanced back at Brighteyes before looking back to the field, I guess I shouldn't take it out on him either. Bright didn't do anything wrong. Being snippy at people isn't gonna make them want to work with me.

~~~~~

Charlie thought about his options a bit and then says, "I'm not sure I can just decide something like that on the spot... I'm sorry but I'm just... not that smart and I don't wanna make a bad choice.... a'gin." He sighs, "I really just don't know what to do. I'm sorry."

Comment

Gawain gets up and walks out to the husky and says, "May I help you? I am Gawain, the owner of this new business venture."

~~~~~

Brighteyes says, "We can still go see him. I was planning on do it whether you wanted to come or not. Besides, he may want to hire us for a job, and another job would help toward our debts..."

~~~~~

After Ezalus finishes talking to Charlie, Studhoof takes his lover back to Lord Heatshaft's herd grounds where Heatshaft lovingly mounts Charlie again."So you couldn't make up your mind at the moment, eh Charlie?" asked Heatshaft. "That's okay, I don't mind keeping you here with me until you decide on what you want to do. You're the best boy we've had." He kisses Charlie as he yiffs him.

Comment

The husky says, "Well... I noticed your sign... I saw you were hiring a lot of different species but... Not many canines despite the Kennel in the name..." He pauses again and then says, "I used to cook and work for a Kennel. What all is your venture about?"

~~~~~

Theo blinks... Then smiled a bit and hugged him, "Thanks... I..I would like that a lot." He sighs, "I had a crush on him you know." He giggles, "But... I'm glad you've been so nice to me. I like you too."

~~~~~

Charlie blushes at that. "Well it's a hard choice to make right away but I do like spending time with you and Studhoof."

Comment

Gawain replied, as he hugged the Hell Husky and led him inside. "Kennel Catering is a food catering service. But I wanted to hire non-canids to work for us as delivery agents. Someone orders a lunch, we deliver it, no questions asked. I really didn't think about our preparing our own meals, it IS a good idea. And since you were once a chef for a kennel, would you like to prepare some meals for us?"

~~~~~

Brighteyes and Theo soon arrived out front of Kennel Catering at the sign and had started reading it. Brighteyes said, "See? It says right there that Gawain owns this new business and they are hiring all species. Ready to head in and see him?"

~~~~~

As Heatshaft was filling Charlie and bloating him up with another bout of pregnancy, he said to Charlie, "Oh by the way, Charlie... I bought a new human boy early this morning. I was making sure he got a meal before I yiffed him. His name is Steve Tygger and he loves Demon Otterbeaver Hybrids. He told me that if he hadn't been caught by slavers, he would love to have found some to have fun with. Since you and Steve both love Otters... perhaps you could befriend him after I get him as pregnant as you are, love." He kisses Charlie as he fills him again, while Studhoof watches with love.

Comment

The Hell Husky says, "Well... If you would hire a canine like me then... Yes. I'm sorta... between jobs at the moment... Though not by choice." He sighs, ears flicking back along the sides of his head, "My last ... employer... was upset with my cooking because I refused to use... additives on the food of new recruits."

~~~~~

Theo nods, "As ready as I'll ever be. I hope he hasn't completely forgotten about us."

~~~~~

Charlie blushes more, moaning cutely as he was filled AGAIN. "I...I would like to make some new friends... You can't have too many."

Comment

Brighteyes and Theo enter the estate and soon find Gawain watching the Hell Husky in the kitchens preparing his first proving meal, a test for getting the job.

Gawain smiled when he saw his friends. And then he HUGGED them! "Brighteyes! Mercurial! Am I ever GLAD to see you! Saberfang sold me and my debt to Lord Impy and then Silversurge paid off my debt and told me that in order for me to pay him back, all I had to do was run a successful business for a year. And this business is my first attempt. How are you guys?" He gave them both kisses and hugs.

~~~~~

Soon after, Heatshaft yiffs and fills Steve, then leaves the two boys together so they can become friends. Studhoof guards the entrance to their chamber.

Comment

Theo blushes, "I was afraid you wouldn't recognize us or want to hear from us. We didn't hear anything from you at all... Um... How's Charlie doing with you?"

~~~~~

Charlie looks over at Steve and half-smiles, "Well I guess we're stuck together here now huh?"

Comment

Gawain sighed. "Maybe you forgot... but Charlie isn't with me; he's with his boyfriend, that demon horse, Studhoof... and they are in Lord Heatshaft's realm where they have been trying to help Charlie decide what kind of reward he should receive for performing a good deed for the realm. Thing is... Charlie LOVES being there. But you are permitted visitation, as long as you don't present your tailholes to the head stallion."

~~~~~

Steve marphles as he looks at Charlie. "Yeah, I guess so. I'm Steve... currently pregnant..."

Comment

Theo ohs... "I didn't know, Gawain. But... at least we're here with you now. Visiting is nice. But... At least you don't' have to worry about your debt, right?"

~~~~~

Charlie chuckles, "Charlie... And also currently pregnant. But I don't mind it so much. It's not so bad when you get used to it... and have a friend with you."

Comment

Gawain sighed. "If only it were that simple, Theo. Silversurge paid off my debt, but he told me that I had a year to make this business profitable enough to where I could pay back a tenth of my entire debt to him. If I can repay a tenth of the original debt, then I'm free. So I'm not exactly free. However, I can hire you guys to work here. In fact, Silversurge said that if any of my friends in Saberfang's organization wanted to be free of Freelancers to be here with me, then he would offer them the same offer I have. And then, you have 1 year to pay off one-tenth of your original debt."

"As for Charlie... if you want directions to Heatshaft's Realm, I can provide you with that. Being a Freelancer, you are protected from being mounted... unless you just ask him to do it. Charlie apparently LOVES getting horse cock."

~~~~~

Steve nods his head. "Thanks, I really appreciate that. I can't believe I was sold by an ugly raccoon demon to a sexy devil stallion. And now I get to meet you. My original love is otters and beavers, or rather, otterbeaver hybrids. They are the horniest and sexiest."

Comment

Theo nods a little, with a slight smile, "Like I said. Your free. Because I can't think of ANYONE who wouldn't find out about your business, hire you one time, and not hire you for the rest of their ability to." He shakes his head, "I'd rather not see that..." He hugged Gawain again, "I really miss you though. You were my best friend. I really must be super stupid. Anyway..." He tells Gawain about the games (which Felpaw was entered in) and how he was wearing his human form so he could avoid bein' drafted heh.

~~~~~

Charlie blushes, "I love otters. They're my tops favorite but... the sexy devil stallion loves me and I can't bring myself to hurt his feelings... and I've started to have feelings for him too."

Comment

Gawain hummed. "I was thinking about rescuing the rest of you guys to come work with me here. I'm not stingy with this new job and I still like all of you. A lot."

~~~~~

Steve said, "He is fun to play with, but I can't stop loving my favorites. Do you live with this herd or were you hired as a breeder?"

Comment

Working...
                              X