Collapse
No announcement yet.

Freelancers-06 Freelancers Multidimensional

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lord Paul chuckles softly and shakes his head, "Lovie is in a bit of trouble. But nothing TOO serious. At most a severe fine and maybe some community service. He's not going to be be-headed if you were worried about that. True enough what he was outside the 'EXACT' letter of the law but it's done so often I doubt anyone will say anything. However, it will be a permanent mark on his record with the Powers That Be."

He smiles softly and pets Gawain's head, "The only part where he crossed the line, really, was when he FORCED the choice on you. I'm afraid you did officially list a complaint against him... unknowing or not. So there will be some repercussions of that. Likely, Lovie won't be allowed to see you for a certain amount of time to keep him from doing something like that to you again, etc. All in all, in the record of the universe, this is pretty mild. Beats Perma-Soul-Eradication. There isn't any way to undo that. Ever." HE winks, "Well maybe... SOME could."

Comment

Gawain hummed. "All this divine stuff makes my head hurt since I can't access any of that stuff. How come I don't have access to any of my divine powers if I am this divine guy?"

Snipe continued to pet himself since he couldn't get over being able to feel himself without someone wearing him. "I was wondering that myself."

Comment

Lord Paul says, "Typically, a new immortal or divinity who is raised among mortals have... protections... around them and on them to prevent their powers from being detected and the child from using them. As you get over, these protections wear off. The detection usually wears off a fair bit before the powers actually come into being. This is for several reasons. If the parents are dead, it helps friendly immortals locate the person and help them... of course the reverse is also true. Most divinity have the MOST amount of 'deaths' during this transitional period."

He smiles, "As for you PERSONALLY, I cannot say. Powers usually develop either on their own at their own pace... Or there is a more powerful binding in place that usually requires the child to meet some unknown condition or test to unlock them or both. I could find out for you... But it would be invading your privacy. So I try not to do that without a request."

Comment

Snipe asked, "What would it cost Gawain if he asked you to do it?" He was leaning on Gawain now, since he really felt close to the boy.

Gawain nodded his head. "Please invade my privacy, Lord Paul. I mean, Saberfang already pried into my background and that was certainly without my permission."

Comment

Lord Paul nods, "As you wish." He preforms an in-depth 'Megaversal Scan' on Falconsong/Gawain. After doing the indepth scan he then reveals to Gawain exactly what he found about him.

Comment

Gawain hummed, as he rubbed and petted on Snipe. "How can I access a beginner divine power that I could practice with? I assume there is a way." He gave Snipe a kiss, who kissed back softly saying, "You flirt."

Comment

Lord Paul hrms... He thinks a moment, "Well which power would you like to start with? I can help you with it."

Comment

Gawain hummed again. "How about Telepathy? I can use it when I have the Transhounder in use, my Hell Hound form. But when I am human, I can't use it at all. I think having it in my human form would be extremely helpful. Plus, I'd like to occasionally check in with my friends, Mercurial and Felpaw."

Snipe gently rubbed over Gawain's butt with one paw.

Comment

Lord Paul nods, "Simple enough." He begins teaching him to use basic Divine mind-speech/telepathy.

Comment

Gawain listens and learns intensely, while Snipe sits in his lap being very supportive and very sensual. Time will pass in this lesson, but all in all, it was a good first lesson to receive and Gawain was now on the road to his divine awakening.

End of Episode Six: Freelancers Multidimensional

Stay tuned for Episode Seven: Cater Kennel

Comment

Working...
                      X