Collapse
No announcement yet.

Freelancers-06 Freelancers Multidimensional

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lovie smirks, "because I'd be busy fucking your brains out, you'd be so cute." He chuckles and hrms, "I could do it though if you asked me nicely."

Comment

Falconsong gee-gled! and wiggled his nose! "Do I get to hop around and sing the Bright Eyes song?" He gigglefitted some more. "What if you lost me after I was a bunny?"

Comment

Lovie grins and says, "That's what nice little collars are for." He hrms, "Perhaps that would be an interesting learning experience for you...." He grins cashes in a favor as he casts a spell over FAlconsong... and suddenly... He is standing next to his own body, watching it be washed and tended by Lovie... "Just nap away, Falconsong. I'm sure you've had a long day. And I wouldn't really turn you into a Bunny. I might get in trouble. But I can keep you company for while." He grins over at the bunnyboi, "Hello there...come to share the showers with my friend and I?" He winks.

Comment

Gawain asks, "I'm not in my body?" He looks himself over. "I'm a bunnyboi. Okay Lovie... I'll need a teleport power with an anchor link here in your home and I'll need a steady supply of credits. And I'll need to know what this body's name is."

Comment

Lovie holds up a claw and wiggles it back and forth, "Nah-ah-ah... I can't just give you anything now. I don't even know you." He half-grins, "Besides, everything you need to know about all that is stored in your mind. You just have to think about it and it'll be there. I'm willing to sell you the teleport power, however. After you figure out your name and everything. I can't sell it to a nameless person who doesn't exist." He grins, hoping that statement hits home JUST how real this vacation is. He's NOT Falconsong while in that body nor will anyone else but Lovie (and the records holders) know who he is.

Lovie holds out a claw with a grin, "Nice to meet you. I'm Lovie. And you are?"

Comment

Gawain irked. He felt at a loss, since he was surprised with all this. "I'm sorry... I need some time." He turned to walk out of the building. He didn't know how to look inside a body that wasn't his.

Comment

As he heads outside, one of the other residents spots him and walks over, "Hey there, cutie boi... Tourist visitor to the Devi Lands? Cool. I'm Amertine."

Comment

Gawain ummed... "I... pleased to meet you..." Think, Gawain... think... what's this body's name? I... I... can't see it... "...I can't remember my name... sorry... um, I am new down here."

Comment

Amertine OHS... "Yeah... That happens sometimes. First time through a Infernal Portal can really do a number on yas." He laughs, "I remember my first portal to Earth. Wow that was crazy. I found that usually if you just close your eyes and focus on what you need to know, it'll just come back to you."Gawain's main issue is that he's focusing on the body being someone else rather than accepting the body is 'him' and calling himself by his 'old' name.

Comment

Gawain closes his eyes and relaxes. Relaxing seems to help a lot. Though having his eyes closed, he almost falls asleep. Then......he slowly opens his eyes. "I'm called Snipe. I used to shoe horses under a cruel master until he accidentally made a stupid wish and he ended up changed into a gelded horse getting horseshoed and branded. The imp who did it told us to escape down the rabbit hole, but it turned out to be an Infernal Portal and... I landed here. Don't know where the others are."Gawain was now resting and simply allowing Snipe to do the talking. "I think I'd prefer to be around more bunnies, you know... although the dragon was allowing me to stay here for a short while."

Comment

Amertine GIGGLES!!! "Sounds like he got what he was deservin'!" He hrms a bit, thinking, "Well Lovie is probably the BEST and NICEST guy around here... Even if he is a 'big scarey dragon'." He giggles some more then says, "I know of a Warren City not too far away. I'm still on duty but I could come back later and show you how to get to Warren City and you could check it out. It's FULL of infernal species of rabbits and hares and other lapines."

Comment

Snipe says, "That might be a good idea. Later on. I don't want to go out there and get stuck in a common party orgy or something. Some lepines don't know the meaning of the word 'work'. I'll go back inside for now and I'll see you later, Amertine." And he waved as he headed back inside the building.Inside, he looked at Lovie. "My name is Snipe, ex horse shoeing slave. Now can we get on with this, Lovie?"

Comment

Lovie has Falconsong in his lap. drying and preening his fur with golden brushes. "Ah. Snipe. A pleasure to meet you." He smiles at the bunny, "1 favor for teleportation power, including an anchor point here and at your body. Sound good?"

Comment

Snipe/Gawain was starting to get annoyed. "No, it doesn't sound good. Why are you being so difficult? You know full well who I am. I am not paying you 1 favor for anything."

Comment

Lovie looks at Snipe and says, "Because I am trying to treat you, EXACTLY how any other citizen down here will. You wanted the full experience. Are you saying now that you want me to treat you differently? That you want, because of who you are, to be treated better than others? I'm only trying to give you what you wanted. 1 favor is the standard price for a mortal empowerment of a minor power." He sighs, "If you want you can transfer back to your other body and go about this Vacation some other way but no one ever said it was easy being normal." Lovie is a bit hurt that Gawain is getting so annoyed when he through so much effort to make it as perfect an identity as possible.

Comment

Working...
                                X