Collapse
No announcement yet.

Freelancers-06 Freelancers Multidimensional

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wyldfang murrs, as he really relaxes and gets deeply into the yiffing with Stunstripe a LOT, and the two are together for several hours, until... it becomes apparent that to Wyldfang that Stunstripe is super fertile... and Stunstripe has gotten him pregnant. Of course, Stunstripe is also pregnant. "Um, lover boy...?" he mutters in pleasure. "I think we may need to go back to your place now..."

Comment

Stunstripe says, "Oh my. Seems I did it again." He uses an 'emergency recall' scroll to teleport himself and Wyldfang directly to his bedroom on his bed, "I keep one of those handy for situations like this. I think you'll be happy when it's over though." He grins and knows the effect his that scent he was using will have on Wydlfang. The equivalent to a year of gym work for a normal hound.

Comment

Wyldfang grinz as he licks on Stunstripe's face. "I am happy that you brought me home with you. I like you a lot... but you know... it's awfully quiet in your homestead. What do you suppose your kids are doing?"

Comment

Stunstripe kisses back, deeply, "I am too. And I think they're with their 'uncle' outside.... He may have had to restort to pinning them in place." he chuckles, "Do you wanna go check?"

Comment

Wyldfang grinned. "No, I might accidentally get pinned. Besides, I'm as pregnant as you are. I'll stay here with you."

Comment

Stunstripe kisses Wyldfang and grins, "That's probably a smart..." There was a sudden huge crash outside and Stunstripe winces, "idea.... And no I do NOT wanna know what they just broke... Sounds like it came from across the estate near the border with his."

Comment

Wyldfang grinned. "Not wanting to know is probably a smart idea, too."

~~~~~

Falconsong was back at Devi-TV's shower rooms taking a long HOT shower and answering his Freelancer mental phone at the same time. "Falconsong here. What's the job?"

"I want to hire you to go yiff Lord Impy. If he yiffs you, then you fail and don't get paid."

Falconsong growled, "Saberfang? I know your voice. Did you know that I was the son of two gods when I was working for you?"

Saberfang snerked. "Yes, I learned it the hard way. And after I found out, I was hesitant about giving you any missions. And when Lord Impy wanted to purchase your debt, yes, I jumped at the chance to get a potential god out of the Freelancers. This team is for mortal assistance; you're not mortal, Gawain. I don't know if your parents knew or not, but you are part Ange-Hound god and part Ange-Pegasus god. That's why Falconsong seems so normal to you. It's your divine name."

Falconsong sighed. "I didn't deceive you, Saberfang. I really didn't know."

Saberfang replied, "I know you didn't. But still... everyone who knows will give you special treatment, unless they really don't care... like Lovie."

Falconsong smiled. "Lovie is scrubbing my dirty body right now. I got some pack training from a 'friend' recently... and... I got a LOT dirty." He giggled.

Comment

Stunstripe nods and kisses Wyldfang again, lovingly, "Very."

~~~~~

Lovie smirks, "Gods, Demons, or Unholy Aberrations. It doesn't matter to me who your parents are... only whom you are. I've seen even seen Thor and Zeus get their rear's spanked in the past." He smirks again and chuckles, "In the end, If I like you and am your friend, that's all I care about. Friends of that caliber... and I don't mean status position... are hard enough to come by. A person is a person no matter how great or small."

Comment

Falconsong chuckled. "Saberfang was pulling my chain again. At least he admitted finding out and admitted being afraid of giving me missions because of it. But the main thing is that he told me that Freelancers was for mortals; not immortals. And I can understand that, but... I never knew I was anything other than mortal until... nearly everyone told me. I almost feel cheated. Well, I have a business idea of my own, provided that Lord Impy allows me to pursue it. I owe him the debt currently."

Comment

Lovie smirks, "What he doesn't mention is that those who start to stay in their Hound forms more and more often and eventually stay that way... are technically not mortal anymore themselves. But true they are not gods. But what you say, is common, Falconsong. Why do you think so many gods have demi-god children? They too seek contact with mortals... To try to 'find' that same thing you feel cheated out of. It's a burden of higher powers." He kisses Falconsong's nose and grins, scrubbing some more in a really nice way. "But what's your idea?"

Comment

Falconsong hummed. "My idea... is to take the catering part of Freelancers and run it myself. I take in both interested hounds and humans under debt, and I train them in catering deliveries. But I don't restrict the membership to hounds only. That seems rather... selfish... if you know what I mean. I invite any species who wants to make catering deliveries to work for us. The working title for this idea is... Freelancers Multidimensional. But that seems rather long. I need to shorten it so customers not only remember the name, but prefer our services over the others."

Comment

Lovie hrms, "What about Freelancer's F.A.S.T.? Food, Attitude. Service. Transdimensional! Long but everyone can remember FAST!"

Comment

Falconsong hummed. "So we would be Fasters? It sounds good. What are you? I'm a Faster." He gigglefits like a cute bunny boi.

Comment

Lovie grins and pokes Falconsong's ears, "Don't make me turn you into a rabbit for a day." But he laughs too.

Comment

Falconsong grinned. "And if I was a rabbit for a day, no one would know it was me. Imagine all the trouble I could cause..." He winked.

Comment

Working...
                                X