Collapse
No announcement yet.

Freelancers-06 Freelancers Multidimensional

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stunstripe says, "Well, depends on how you rate time. By my time, I've been one for about 4 centuries. But relative time, I'm only 21 and I've only been one a short while. Time scale is weird out here because one job can last a few hundred years if you pick the wrong one. Time moves at the pace that the master of the realm, usually it's Lord, dictates. So a million years there could be an hour on Earth. Or a decade of Earth Years could be a minute. I'm going to admit something that may make you look down on me. I used to be a human. A long time ago and I like what I am now. But I am former human. You'll notice I don't wear a collar either. What you see is what you get. And has been since before I started working with the Freelancers. That's something to keep in Mind too. NEVER remove that collar while your in the underworld. Or your free and open game for anyone who wants to make you into something else. Usually something they want as a toi or slave. It's very common in the Underworlds. And another thing... Guys... YES GUYS can get pregnant. I've been many times. I rather liked it after the first few times it happened." He chuckles, "Obviously or I wouldn't have so many kids, eh?" Stunstripe says, "Now my neighbor... He's always been a porcupine. Though he has gotten 'fat' a time or two when I went into heat...hehehe."

Comment

Wyldfang hummed. "I don't mind that you were once human... but I am wondering why you would remove your collar in the underworld. Saberfang told me that the collar could only be removed by him and by the wearer. So if yo were wearing the collar in the underworld... why would you remove it?"He hugged Stunstripe and licked his muzzle. "Of course, I do like how you turned out. I'd love to work with you as often as I could just so I could see your sexy body."

Comment

Stunstripe smiles and tickles him with with his fluffy striped tail, "Thanks. But no if you think back to what I said... I was changed BEFORE I met the Freelancers. I never had a collar. I was just warning you again against removing yours." He kisses, "But I'm glad your not upset and I hope to work with you often as well. I like you."

Comment

Wyldfang said, "I see. So what were the circumstances for your being changed into your current form? Cause I don't see how being a sexy studly male skunk boi is a bad thing. In fact, you turn me on greatly. And that isn't a bad thing at all, in my opinion."

Comment

Stunstripe smiles, "Thanks. I don't think it's too bad either." He starts telling Wyldfang of his explorations in the Lower Worlds and how it came to happen. It's a long, long story but VERY FUN and INTERESTING.

Comment

The telling of the story and how it really WASN'T all bad and it was rather fun... takes up the rest of their trip to the Omega Club for the package delivery. In the end, Wyldfang wouldn't mind meeting the friends that Stunstripe befriended during the trip cause they all sounded like nice guys.

And then they found themselves at a VIP table having a fine dinner meal.

Wyldfang smiled at Stunstripe. "I am having a great outing, lover boy. You're really nice."

Comment

Stunstripe smiles, "Thanks, Wyldfang. So are you. Don't start calling me lover boy now tho, you remember how many kids the last person who said ended up pregnant with." He winks teasingly and laughs, "By the way, order the Hell Hound Super Deluxe Special here. It's to DIE for if your a Hell Hound. Spackle swore by it... Even when he accidentally ate it as a human and traded in his human form for a Hell Hound permanently. Still said it was the best damn food in the plane." He laughs again.

Comment

Wyldfang grinned. "I thought you said you were the one who ended up pregnant. Is there a Hell Skunk Super Deluxe Special, or are you it, lover boy?" He winked, rubbing a paw over Stunstripe's leg.

Comment

Stunstripe giggles, "Not in that case but yes, there is. It's called having dinner with Wyldfang." He rubs back with his footpaws and his huge tail.

Comment

Wyldfang smiles. "I hope you don't find this too forward... but your scent is making me feel really horny and yiffy."

Comment

Stunstripe smiles, "Well... We could get the rest of our dinner to go and eat it picnic style some more... private"

Comment

Some time later... on picnic in private...

Wyldfang and Stunstripe were together on each other, yiffing and kissing, rubbing and groping. Wyldfang whispered, "We're not supposed to use our real names when in hellhound form, but I want you to know who I really am cause I really love you... I'm Rocky Northbury Ruile. I accidentally broke Washington's nose at Mount Rushmore."

Comment

Stunstripe smiels, "Thank you for telling me. I promise not to tell anyone but I warn you...telling your full name to people can be...dangerous. your True Name is a precious secrete. Thank for sharing it with me." He kisses Wyldfang again and whispers back, "Malcom. Malcom Rodbert Langly was my human name, long ago."

Comment

Wyldfang grinned, as he yiffed and humped more passionately. "I won't tell anyone your name either. Thanks for sharing."

Comment

Stunstripe smiles and nods and shows Wyldfang some of the BEST tricks he's learned...as well as giving Wyldfang a nose full of one of his scents... which helps to loosen and relax him as well as build his muscles and form through the 'exercise' of yiffing.

Comment

Working...
                                X