Collapse
No announcement yet.

Freelancers-06 Freelancers Multidimensional

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Freelancers-06 Freelancers Multidimensional

Freelancers
    Episode Six: Freelancers Multidimensional

Starring:
    1. Johnathan Edward Mercer, Alias "Felpaw" - Darquirrin
    2. Theodore Barker, Alias "Mercurial" - Darquirrin
    3. Rocky Northbury Ruile, Alias "Wyldfang" - Warheart

Pack Status:
    1. Myles Ennis Lucas, Alias "Brighteyes" - Warheart

Devi-TV Status:
    1. Gawain Riordan Fairweather, Alias "Falconsong" - Warheart

Also Starring:
    Saberfang, Hell hound Alpha (OWNER of Freelancers) - Warheart
    Davyd Arden, Demon Hunter / Pizza Magnate (OWNER of Arden's Pizza & Demon Hunter Phantasma) - Warheart
    Dirk Devlin, Demon Hunter (OWNER of Devlin Demon Hunter Metallix) - Warheart
    'Lovie', Hell Dragon of Truth or Dragon Slitting - Darquirrin
    Charlie "Lutran" Phillips, male human, family friend to Mercurial - Darquirrin
    'Studhoof', Hell Stallion herd member, in love with Charlie - Warheart
    Stunstripe, Hell skunk (Freelancer Skunk) - Darquirrin

==================

PART TEN: Legal Freelancers of Other Species

Stunstripe Homestead, Skunky Middle Lands, Outer Planes

Wyldfang is still looking at the kitchen door. "If I go in there, will I get stuck in something like your brothers?"

The skunky boi says, "No... not if yas don't touch the thing....Mum kin tells yas what to do..."

Comment

Wyldfang smiles and gives the skunkie boi a kiss on his muzzle. "Thanks. I'm Wyldfang." And then he heads into the kitchen to see what is what up close.

Comment

The Skunky boi giggles and yays and kisses back! Then wavies as he goes away.

In the Kitchen, Stunstripe has made some progress.... Three teens are free and holding their rears which are almost glowing from spankings. There are still a number of them stuck and trapped by the gooey, sticky whirlwind thingie... The whirlwind also about 1/3 smaller than it was before too.

Comment

Wyldfang calmly says, "Stunstripe? I'm Wyldfang of the Hell Hound Freelancers. Saberfang sent me to help you for as long as you needed me. Tell me what to do and I'll do it." He is still surprised that there are other Hell species Freelancers other than Hell Hounds.

Comment

Stunstripe says, "Oh? A mission? As ya kin see, bit occupied... But yas wanna lend a paw...grab that paw there and pull."

Comment

Wyldfang nodded his muzzle and grabbed a hold of a skunkie paw and started pulling.

Comment

With help, the process the process goes much faster. Wyldfang almost gets stuck once but it's averted with some of the protective lubricate that Stunstripe had provided for Wyldfang to use for that part of the procedure. After a few hours, the teens are all free, the monster is cleaned up and all of the boys involved in making it... have been spanked. Stunstripe, after the cleaning up, then invites Wyldfang to share some icecream with him, while they talk about the mission.

Comment

Wyldfang mmmmmmms as he eats ice cream. "This good stuff. My orders were to team up with you, we travel to the bazaar with this package, then we both do any jobs the merchants needs done, then I bring you home and I help you for the remainder of the outing with no matter what you ask me to do."

Comment

Stunstripe smiles, "Sounds like a good deal to me. Did he mention the name to which the package is to be delivered?"

Comment

Wyldfang said, "Saberfang said that my mission was to team up with a Hell Skunk Freelancer named Stunstripe and then, we were both to make a package delivery to the Omega Club in the Multidimensional Bazaar. Once we completed that delivery, we have a fine dinner there together and then, we ask the owner if there are any other jobs we can do for him. Once we complete all jobs, we return here to your Homestead. And that's all he told me. But seeing what kind of mess your kids can make, I am rather worried about your leaving the Homestead for a whole day to help me on a mission. How would you keep these bois in line?"

Comment

Stunstripe smiles, "I'll ask a friend of mine over. Nakata. He's a Hell Porcupine." He grins, "they know better than misbehave when he's babysitting. Those quills of his are soft as down....but each one can make over 1,400,000 different venoms with weird and sometimes fun effects..." He giggles, "They don't wanna end up in the playpens as 5 year olds."

Comment

Wyldfang giggled, "I know some politicians I'd love to introduce your friend to... Anyway, as long as your kids are being taken care of, we can head off on the job whenever your ready. I'm glad I am getting to make a new friend on my first mission." He licks Stunstripe's cheek.

Comment

Stunstripe smiles and blushes. He HUGS Wyldfang and smiles, "Let's get going then."

Comment

Wyldfang walks with Stunstripe and says, "How long have you been a Skunky Freelancer and tell me about your wonderful Homestead and sexy kids? You must have a real adventure every day just cleaning up after these sexy guys."

Comment

Working...
                              X