Collapse
No announcement yet.

Freelancers-05 Like One of the Guys

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Zevran laughs, "I was trying to be funny. Dealing with those hell cats is about as dangerous as falling off a... hrm... in retrospect, maybe the simple courier mission would be more suitable..."

Comment

Saberfang says, "Wyldfang... your mission will be to team up with a Hell Skunk friend of the Freelancers named Stunstripe and then, you both are to make a package delivery to the Omega Club in the Multidimensional Bazaar. Once you complete that delivery, have a fine dinner there together and then, ask the owner if there are any other jobs you can do for him. Once you complete all jobs, return home. You will be teleported with the package to Stunstripe's place in the Middle Lands. Good luck."

POOF!

Wyldfang is teleported to a Homestead that has a Hell Skunky smell. "I guess I knock on the door then..." And he walked up on the front porch and knocked on the door.

Comment

Zevran looks over at Saberfang after Wyldfang is gone then says softly, "I'm sorry I forgot about that rule. It's been a long... long time since I worked with a brand new agent. Forgive me." Zevran feels ashamed he forgot the no-dangerous missions for a month rule.

~~~~~

At the homestead, when Wyldfang knocked a cute voice inside calls out, "It's open. Got m'paws full at the moment!"

Comment

Saberfang smiles and yiffs Zevran on the spot to forgive him. Yep, Felpaw made him horny.

~~~~~

Wyldfang opened the door and went on inside, as the door closed behind him. And what kind of chaos does he see?

Comment

Mercurial talk didn't help, did it? Felpaw will be back soon though... Then Saberfang can take Felpaw aside and 'train' him more himself ;-)

~~~~~

Wyldfang walks into a real whirlwind of chaos... Young skunkys are playing and making a mess in the corner but the real chaos is a Hell Skunk trying to get a large group of teens and young adults UNSTUCK from a whirling mass of glue and... other...questionable fluids that is trapped currently in the middle of the kitchen. It's a like glue elemental or something and it wasn't happy with it's teen prisoners.

Comment

Wyldfang steps over and looks at what the young skunkies in the corner are doing first. "Hi guys... lie and tell me that Stunstripe isn't in the kitchen." he winks.

Comment

The skunkies grins and wavie msot of them are doing either naughty things, fun things, or arts and crafts. One of them grins, "Sowwy, No s'posta lie."

Comment

Wyldfang grinz. "Not supposeta, but the grin tells me that you have a few times. Is Stunstripe stuck in the glue in there?" Cause if he is, then Wyldfang is DEFINITELY NOT going in there. His instructions does not include getting stuck in glue.

Comment

The kid giggles, "Nope. He tryin' ta get our brudders outta it. Dey makes it. Biiig BOOOOOM!"

Comment

Wyldfang giggles. "You guys are pretty cute. But I suppose I should walk in the kitchen and see what I can do to help him." He glances toward the kitchen door, but he really does NOT want to get stuck in there.

End of Episode Five: Like One of the Guys

Stay tuned for Episode Six: Freelancers Multidimensional

Comment

Working...
                      X