Collapse
No announcement yet.

Freelancers-04 Sexy Studs Club

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mercurial blinks... then nods, "Okay... Besides... YOU still owe me a date. You did promise. But to me... I don't care what name you go by... Your... You. And 'you' is awesome." He heads off to talk to Lord Impy. Mercurial obviously cares A LOT about Falconsong.

~~~~~

Charlie doesn't say anything for a while... Until he finally says, "Prove it. Yiff me. Yiff me like you would if you couldn't live without me." It's an odd request to say the least.

~~~~~

The Hell Hound in the booth grins and gives him directions as well as a wink, "You're a studly one."

~~~~~

Felpaw will do the job he's assigned without complaints... Though he's likely to come back hornier than a hell dragon.

Comment

The Hell Stallion smiles as he hears Charlie say at least three whole sentences. "Okay, love. If that's what you really want.... I'll do it for you." He mentally tells Saberfang and the guard at the door what the request was and how he's going to do it, since he loves the boy. And then... he gets Charlie into position and starts yiffing him like he really meant every ounce of iota of the love he just proclaimed for the boy. And it will likely stretch the boy, too. And more likely, make him like Hell Stallion cock, too.

~~~~~

The black teenager blinks and replied, "Um, thank you. You're not bad looking yourself... Er... did you just make a pass at me?" He is slightly confused since he doesn't think he's talking to a real hound in a booth.

Comment

At first Charlie doesn't say anything but moans a bit.... But after a few minutes, he says, "Your not an otter but you say you can be good and nice to me... prove it. Your acting more like a devi-mouse than a hung stallion."

~~~~~

The hell hound laughs and leans over and licks the teenager's face, "Only if you want it to be. But no, I'm not allowed while on duty."

Comment

The Hell Stallion then picks up the pace and goes all out for his boy. And all throughout, a healthy 'herd' washing of 'wild one' like fluids spreading through Charlie's body.

~~~~~

The black teenager blinks his eyes. "You're real..." then he blushes and smiles a bit. "...and when do you get off duty??"

Comment

That may have been just what Charlie was wanting but he keeps up antagonizing the hell stallion, trying to make him get more and more wild. It's kinda like a challenge to see just how Wild the stallion can get... and just how kinky/large as well.

~~~~~

The hell hound laughs, "Of course I'm real. I get off duty in about half an hour."

Comment

The Hell Stallion goes harder and wilder until Charlie asks him to stop. Otherwise... the boy will end up as another Hell Stallion. And then the yiffing will really get wild.

~~~~~

The black teenager chuckles, too, as he reaches in and scratches the side of the hell hound's head and neck. "I could wait for you to get off duty, then we could go have a meal together. You're pretty nice. And no, I don't mind waiting."

End of Episode Four: Sexy Studs Club

Stay tuned for Episode Five: Like One of the Guys

Comment

Working...
              X